Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#86557 May 10, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you looking for a date or what?? Try craigslist you might get lucky
Have a nice day :)
As much as I resent your snark, I have to admit there are times you crack me up.(don't let that go to your head)
Have a nice day.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86558 May 10, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why??? Looking for help against Satan????
Have a nice day :)
Nope! Just said it!! I don't need help, I am perfectly!!!

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#86559 May 10, 2013
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told that all the females in your family have a penis. Is that true?
Most of them. Your dad seems to like it that way.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#86560 May 10, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't. I just like making fun of stupid people. You were my least favorite of all the spice girls.
Really??? I always thought she had the best best rack.
curious

Osceola, IA

#86561 May 10, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! He did help LE in every way. He even left the house with the girls, so that the TBI could investigate the house.
No Ding Dong....I think you're wrong and have selective memory. Initially LE did a walk-through in the house to see if she was there. After that, DS did not willingly let them search the home. It's called a search warrant. LE had probable cause to go back in that home after the initial walk-through. Get your facts straight if you ever want to be considered credible. And "how would it look" to his kids, LE, her family to not let them look in the house for her the day she was reported missing? It would cause suspicion and draw attention to him. He knew exactly where she was. Like RIT said, the family didn't want to suspect him & LE knew him and chose to believe him initially. However, some in LE may very well have suspected him from the get-go. Statistics show the most dangerous time for a woman to be killed by her spouse is during a divorce, especially if under the same roof. Why do you argue with everyone when you don't have a leg to stand on? You have NOTHING to back up your opinion, but you tell everyone they're wrong? I don't argue with you, I consider the source and lack of crediblity so it's not worth my time to discuss any of this with you. So please...ignore my posts and don't respond to me. You go on with your beliefs and I'll do the same. You will not EVER change my mind, unless & until we see evidence that totally defies logic and reasoning.
J4K

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#86562 May 10, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? I always thought she had the best best rack.
Honestly I don't know anything about them. Now I have to research.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#86563 May 10, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Nope! Just said it!! I don't need help, I am perfectly!!!
Do you have A.D.D.? If not, you are simply illiterate.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#86564 May 10, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Stormyweather?
Don't ask me stupid. Look it up yourself.

http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-central/s...
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#86565 May 10, 2013
Lol too funny.... the weather expert asking where to find Stormy Weather.....

Bwahahahaha

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#86566 May 10, 2013
get a grip wrote:
Lol too funny.... the weather expert asking where to find Stormy Weather.....
Bwahahahaha
I got a laugh out of that too and almost commented but decided to leave it alone. Too easy. LOL

J4K

Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful moms out there!

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#86567 May 10, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly I don't know anything about them. Now I have to research.
There are some nudes of her out there. Nice!!!!
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86568 May 10, 2013
Is he still babysitting?

guested | May 11, 2012
i saw the kinds of pictures being taken in the fog.they werent the kind of thing any1 would just hand over.its all over now and been 6 months.the masked villian is long gone.david was doing the right thing by staying home babysitting the youngest kid.karen shouldve stayed home and she would be alive.simple.and just the truth.
Report this post
Hopeful

United States

#86569 May 10, 2013
When did he take a poly graph?

guested | May 11, 2012
cathy definitely told karen to hit the road.or sleep in her car.fact.if you had seen what karen was doing at the party, you wouldve told her to get out of your home also.cathy's kids were at home.she didn't want them seeing karen acting like that.who would?seriously everyone get real.i dont care what you think you know.if you weren't there you dont know what happened.its best for the kids that it hasnt all been in the paper or on tv.talk about real problems.david is doing all he can.he cant answer questions he doesnt have a clue about.for istance he did take a poly.which he passed.he let police talk to the girls.it just isnt his place to have to defend himself.on tv or anywhere else.
Report this post
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86570 May 10, 2013
Really??

The real ummmmmmm | May 11, 2012

Are you kidding? David do an interview with media? Maybe, he should have stopped that morning in his driveway, when he was hobbling on crutches. Oh! Yea JSYWK, said he fell off of the ATV that night in the Bonfire they had going. Hmmm??
Report this post
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86571 May 10, 2013
Guess maybe she had to be talking to him right? JsuCTk knows him very well.

The real ummmmmmm | May 11, 2012
Sitting here just thinking about something. If JSYWK didn't know Karen and David, then how did she know that David fell off of that ATV that night.
Report this post
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86572 May 10, 2013
Christ my kinchen is dirty.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86573 May 10, 2013
Even ummmmmmm was targeted.

Ginger is in the House | May 12, 2012
UMMMMMMMM, where is NG? You told her who you were and gained her trust and now she is gone. She was a blond.
Why did you do it?
If posters go back...they will find you stated you were a good looking guy.
You said you had friends that lived at the farms?
You were at that party that night, maybe you even worked there that night. You kept her mask. You saw her fighting with the Bonas. You gave her comfort when she had a fight with the Bonas and she gave you her cellphone number.
Where is Holly Bobo?
OMG that is why your obsession with this forum.
Report this post
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86574 May 10, 2013
Ginger is in the House | May 12, 2012

I hope Karen's friends on here are taking this serious. I hope they are talking. Because UMMMMM was at that party that night.
Report this post

Location hidden

#86576 May 11, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
When did he take a poly graph?
guested | May 11, 2012
cathy definitely told karen to hit the road.or sleep in her car.fact.if you had seen what karen was doing at the party, you wouldve told her to get out of your home also.cathy's kids were at home.she didn't want them seeing karen acting like that.who would?seriously everyone get real.i dont care what you think you know.if you weren't there you dont know what happened.its best for the kids that it hasnt all been in the paper or on tv.talk about real problems.david is doing all he can.he cant answer questions he doesnt have a clue about.for istance he did take a poly.which he passed.he let police talk to the girls.it just isnt his place to have to defend himself.on tv or anywhere else.
Report this post
Shortly after his wife went missing.

Location hidden

#86577 May 11, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Christ my kinchen is dirty.
Well get off of here and clean it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is tattoo guy 3 min Need Info 15
Happens to be your life 37 min Stepford marriage 41
go home white man 43 min BibleBelt 17
What made America great? 50 min BibleBelt 21
Wendy and janey from Grecian steakhouse 1 hr I know 5
What happened to the little girl that passed away? 1 hr ABc- 13
Very Disrespectful 1 hr reasonable 18
Abe's Ribs 5 hr bubba 11
Motorcycle Accident in Mason Hall/Trimble 8 hr Guest 10

Dyersburg Jobs