Search for Missing Karen Swift
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86488 May 8, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Or interview lady?
Really believe it was rainbow lady and I do feel sorry for her own husband. Hope he knows what is going on.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86489 May 8, 2013
I do know the difference between a watch and a warning. I can watch my local weather report and know days in advance when bad weather is near.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#86490 May 8, 2013
NOOA website gives a fairly detailed 7 day forecast with nothing more than a zip code entry.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86491 May 8, 2013
Why?

The real ummmmmmm | May 8, 2012

17, have you seen the video, to where David limped to his car that morning on crutches? Got in his car, and I thought he was going to hit the cameraman and the reporter.
Report this post

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86492 May 8, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Why?
The real ummmmmmm | May 8, 2012
17, have you seen the video, to where David limped to his car that morning on crutches? Got in his car, and I thought he was going to hit the cameraman and the reporter.
Report this post
I will comment on this! He was told to not to speak to anyone about this! I believe Tim told him not to, because it was going to be a long battle ahead... I was told that he was hurting that day, because Karen was missing and he just went on about his business...

Location hidden

#86493 May 8, 2013
boogiesmom wrote:
NOOA website gives a fairly detailed 7 day forecast with nothing more than a zip code entry.
Yea, but they don't tell you about tornado watches either in days ahead like we do...

Location hidden

#86494 May 8, 2013
NOAA representative wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for alerting me again about the weather here. When it comes to the weather to be reported, we do post and report these things in advance. Getting the info that we need passed down from the NOAA, in about 4 or 5 days in advance helps the public to be warned by us. Preparing for the worst before the storms get here in advance, helps to save lives.
Thanks for backing me up!!

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#86495 May 8, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. If you have studied psychology or have a degree in psychology you learn the mind of a killer. If it makes you feel better to put me down, terrific. I thought the same thing and still find it hard to fathom, but this person has control issues. He cannot control what is said, so he uses anonymous screen names and uses others to speak for him. I would bet I've more education than yourself.....scholastically and in life. There is a bit known that some close to this case know that hasn't been published. LE knows DS did this. The only holdup is having everything to prove it. The argument that he would've been arrested by now is very weak.....look at many murder cases, they can take years to prove.
J4K
Oh thank you Mr. Professor. Noone can possibly be as educated as you. Everyone..........everyone! Please move over. The professor is coming through. He saw a tv show on psychology. He is the master. Please, step aside while he graces us with his infinite wisdom..........dumbass.
bno

Lawrence, KS

#86496 May 8, 2013
We have storms moving in at this very moment, and no one warned me here. I'm fortunate, I can get local weather days in advance on TV and NWS website for this area, so I can save my own life without coming here.
bno

Lawrence, KS

#86497 May 8, 2013
^^^^^^^^^
above: "here" = Topix

Location hidden

#86498 May 8, 2013
I want to take this time out and drop everything for a while and remember the Bobo's for Holly in prayer, as strange things continue to happen in that case... check this out. It is scary!!

http://www.wsmv.com/story/22199731/holly-bobo...

Watch this update from today!! This family is being taunted still by the abductor! Please watch!!
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#86499 May 9, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I want to take this time out and drop everything for a while and remember the Bobo's for Holly in prayer, as strange things continue to happen in that case... check this out. It is scary!!
http://www.wsmv.com/story/22199731/holly-bobo...
Watch this update from today!! This family is being taunted still by the abductor! Please watch!!
Thanks so much for sharing this Ummmmmmm!

Law enforcement and volunteers have devoted countless man-hours searching the woods and fields near Bobo's home, but a new team of investigators led by nationally known Brentwood mom Sheila Wysocki is uncovering new developments in the case.

Sometimes I think it takes new eyes to make sure nothing was missed in Karen's case.
Hopeful

United States

#86500 May 9, 2013
I believe there were resources used unnecessarily. Can we say wild goose chase? My opinion of course.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#86501 May 9, 2013
bno wrote:
We have storms moving in at this very moment, and no one warned me here. I'm fortunate, I can get local weather days in advance on TV and NWS website for this area, so I can save my own life without coming here.
LOL Thank God I dont have to rely on topix for my weather reports. I suppose every town has one if you know what I mean.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#86502 May 9, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
I believe there were resources used unnecessarily. Can we say wild goose chase? My opinion of course.
From the first lie forward, there was a need to follow up every allegation and lead. Your "wild goose chase" reference is appropriate when the first 48 to 72 hours were spent trying to track down a non-existent boyfriend.
The recent case in Cleveland, OH shows that families have to remain hopeful when a loved one disappears. Not every victim of an abduction is murdered but the odds of survival are very slim. I know the Ohio case gives parents like the Bobos and Spierers hope their missing daughters are still alive, somewhere. In too many cases it gives false hope. Until remains are found and positively identified can loved ones grieve and move on.
I tend to believe the intent in this case, from the beginning, was to create doubt a death had taken place. If it hadn't been for the time of year and and an attentive passerby, chances are the kudzu could have hidden the remains for years, if not forever. The children would have been given the false hope that their mother chose to leave them, but was still alive enjoying her "new life". A case like the Pennsylvania woman who did leave willingly but was recently found in Florida would have led credence to the lies intended for this case. A big difference is, in that case, the divorcing husband was cleared early on with his cooperation and passing a lie detector test.
With all the missing young women and children in this country, the Ohio case is one that parents and family will cling to. Whether it is false hope or not, at least there's hope.
Sadly, Karen's children have no hope their mother will miraculously reappear some day. Her life was taken from them and LE believes there is only one person responsible for the murder. Some day the truth will come out. It will allow the family relief in knowing the perp didn't get away with it.
Justice for Karen, her children and her Johnson family.
Wondering

Clarksdale, MS

#86503 May 9, 2013
How is that they could find the missing Germantown mother/wife and her killer within two weeks and its been over a year with Karen's disappearance/murder. Incompetent law enforcement or cover up? What's with the people of Dyer Co.. Demand they do something! It's not like she is missing and they have nothing to go on
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#86504 May 9, 2013
Estranged Husband Confesses to Missing Teacher's Murder
http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Estrang...

Somehow, I think a confession helped the DA in getting this case charged. Otherwise, it sounded like it was intended to be a Swift defense until cadaver dogs alerted to decomposition.

"The couple has two young children, and had been going through divorce proceedings since January."

And...

"We were a very happy, beautiful family right up until the day before she decided to leave abruptly," he said.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22069355/attorney-...

Location hidden

#86505 May 9, 2013
And David of course!

Location hidden

#86506 May 9, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks so much for sharing this Ummmmmmm!
Law enforcement and volunteers have devoted countless man-hours searching the woods and fields near Bobo's home, but a new team of investigators led by nationally known Brentwood mom Sheila Wysocki is uncovering new developments in the case.
Sometimes I think it takes new eyes to make sure nothing was missed in Karen's case.
I think this taunting is to much by the abductor. Apparently, this person knows Clint described him as he was walking Holly into the woods. What makes this person continue doing this? I don't know! They hired the Wysocki lady and she got a team together. They are doing a good job if you ask me. Disturbing the perp is probably their goal. Yes, I would think that this is making the TBI look bad, because they have demanded for their info now! LOL!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#86507 May 9, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
And David of course!
We post what we mean. No one forces you to include the Johnsons so stop trying to force others to acknowledge David.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is DJ? He new i town ??? 28 min they lames 2
Dyer County Freshmen Football PLAYER 39 min Trojan Pride 25
houston sills 59 min Mainstream 13
Green Tree Apartments 1 hr Turnip Green 13
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 3 hr Intrepid Surfer 676
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 3 hr Intrepid Surfer 441
TEDDY black dude 3 hr Starlet 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages