“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86249 May 6, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
That's NOT bashing the sons.
It isn't?
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#86250 May 6, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
It's true!!! Hurts...but its very true. I was shocked when I read the posts. I fought for those kids. So how dare you to even go there with me. You're sick! SICK!
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#86251 May 6, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea! You remember! Anyone to tell D;s sons to stay away from their daddy on a holiday is sick!!
That's one thing that was stated! Karen's family only wants to hear what they want to hear. I really don't think they truely have ever gave a da%$ about her KIDS! SICK SICK!!
Hopeful

Grand Prairie, TX

#86252 May 6, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>That's one thing that was stated! Karen's family only wants to hear what they want to hear. I really don't think they truely have ever gave a da%$ about her KIDS! SICK SICK!!
You are sick for posting such crap as this. You don't have a clue what Karen's family has lost because of 1 selfish bastard.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86253 May 6, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>It's true!!! Hurts...but its very true. I was shocked when I read the posts. I fought for those kids. So how dare you to even go there with me. You're sick! SICK!
You are the sick one. And don't "dare" me. You know you will lose. You've not once did jack sh1# for those kids. Trashing their mother is the worst besides the actually murder of her. Karen still continues to over-shadow you and make you look like the trailer trash you are....."hurts but it's very true".
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

#86254 May 6, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And out of the blue you are? Anyone who talks bad about D's sons and bashes them to the ground needs some detritus...
be quiet! you never seem to help as much as you claim to. She was talking about all your stupid NOAA and weather watching posts from you to you about all the lives you think you save. Start a new thread for your other crap.

you really make it hard for people to have patience with you and tolerate you let alone listen to you.
guest

Little Rock, AR

#86255 May 6, 2013
On Gingers worst day,she is still better than the Queen of St.Louis.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86256 May 6, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
be quiet! you never seem to help as much as you claim to. She was talking about all your stupid NOAA and weather watching posts from you to you about all the lives you think you save. Start a new thread for your other crap.
you really make it hard for people to have patience with you and tolerate you let alone listen to you.
And I am talking about all of the watering the plants, yard work, grilling, traffic driving, eating da ice cream all up, health, surgeries, throwing trash in other yards, life insurance policies, houses for sale, telling the kids not to come over to see their daddy, not to step foot in Dyer Co., posting for the heck of it, unrealistics, hellbillies, peppers, satans, so now I can talk about the weather and other stuff? Yea right? now what??
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#86257 May 6, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick for posting such crap as this. You don't have a clue what Karen's family has lost because of 1 selfish bastard.
This coming from a loser,who did drugs, and giving her kids away! Look in the mirrow...you can't because it would break, you evil withch!

Who has the power to cover this up? Who has the money to push this under the table and make it a cold case!!! This has nothing to do with who has a powerful attorney...

Your sister did somethings that I will never put on here. I would say she had a long list on who would want her murdered. She made some mistakes...she was human. She loved her children. She would "hate" you for posting on here. But hell you've never cared about anyone but yourself!
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#86258 May 6, 2013
guest wrote:
On Gingers worst day,she is still better than the Queen of St.Louis.
They don't want to hear the truth.
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#86259 May 6, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And I am talking about all of the watering the plants, yard work, grilling, traffic driving, eating da ice cream all up, health, surgeries, throwing trash in other yards, life insurance policies, houses for sale, telling the kids not to come over to see their daddy, not to step foot in Dyer Co., posting for the heck of it, unrealistics, hellbillies, peppers, satans, so now I can talk about the weather and other stuff? Yea right? now what??
UMMMMMMM that is just a start! Dawg is trouble. Who knows a teacher that Dawg is married to? I feel for the poor lady!
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#86260 May 6, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
be quiet! you never seem to help as much as you claim to. She was talking about all your stupid NOAA and weather watching posts from you to you about all the lives you think you save. Start a new thread for your other crap.
you really make it hard for people to have patience with you and tolerate you let alone listen to you.
Shut up or I will have you blocked again! Cyberbulling!
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#86261 May 6, 2013
Ooohhh...Ginjy and ummie are SOOOO bad@ss.....
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#86262 May 6, 2013
cyberbullYing. cyberbulling is what you and umm do when you post because it is all BULL.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86263 May 6, 2013
get a grip wrote:
cyberbullYing. cyberbulling is what you and umm do when you post because it is all BULL.
Boy, it is bull talking about D's sons and agreeing on what is said about them tooo!!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86264 May 6, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>UMMMMMMM that is just a start! Dawg is trouble. Who knows a teacher that Dawg is married to? I feel for the poor lady!
I think dawg is done about his agenda on D and the rest of his family!!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86265 May 6, 2013
get a grip wrote:
cyberbullYing. cyberbulling is what you and umm do when you post because it is all BULL.
Boy, cyber bullying about the weather is sure is hurting someone huh??
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86266 May 6, 2013
guest wrote:
On Gingers worst day,she is still better than the Queen of St.Louis.
Yep....At being an A-#1 Blue Ribbon insecure jealous Biatch. LOL!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86267 May 6, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from a loser,who did drugs, and giving her kids away! Look in the mirrow...you can't because it would break, you evil withch!
Who has the power to cover this up? Who has the money to push this under the table and make it a cold case!!! This has nothing to do with who has a powerful attorney...
Your sister did somethings that I will never put on here. I would say she had a long list on who would want her murdered. She made some mistakes...she was human. She loved her children. She would "hate" you for posting on here. But hell you've never cared about anyone but yourself!
Gingy....I wouldn't be talking about anyone doing drugs. You are either throwing stones at a glass house...maybe even one of the other Ginga's houses. Which Ginga was responsible for not standing in the way of their kid and drugs? Was it Ginga 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all? Let's not get into who gave kids away. ;)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86268 May 6, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>UMMMMMMM that is just a start! Dawg is trouble. Who knows a teacher that Dawg is married to? I feel for the poor lady!
Who knows a "Ginga" who is only a P of Azzzz to a "farmer" who won't buy the cow cuz he can get the milk for free while "shopping" for other cows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany M Edwards 23 min Tiffany 7
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr The Preacher 2,651
Homewrecker Whitney Hutchins Terrell Wright 6 hr she gets around 1
Effect of Development Initiative for South Asians 8 hr newone1 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 8 hr mayor of my business 9,058
Meat 9 hr at94dec 5
97.3 radio 9 hr Gypsy Slayer 10
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]