QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86014 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Now this leads me to something of Karen's killer. Now, I don't want anyone to say anything about who did it, or anything else. This leads me to this: We know that Karen's cell phone was on all night, because it pinged with an update at 5 a.m. Now, did Karen's killer have that cell phone all night long and didn't turn it off? Is this why Jeff brung in the secret service? Do they have a map of the killer and the route? Hummm?? Could it be? Did the killer throw the cell phone out before they got back to their resting place??
My phone "updates" when I turn it back on. And it's "brought" Mr. 3.7 GPA. LOL! Sorry....couldn't resist. They know exactly where her phone was even before she got home....all 12 of them according to Ginga.(roll eyes). They know if the "update" was it being turned back on if it was turned off. They know exactly the map of it/them. I would bet. Could it be that she turned at least one of them off herself and someone else turned it back on?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86015 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The State Gazette stated that he went back to bed. Didn't you say to post facts? Isn't that a fact? If not then the State Gazette has lied. Kait has lied! Channel 3 has lied! 13 has lied! Channel 5 has lied! Every media has lied...
I said state a fact that a woman did this. You are just like Jodi Arias. You can manipulate even what you, yourself thinks.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#86016 Apr 29, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what LE and the media were told. They can only report that. No one can attest to it from what we know. Therefore it could be true and it could not be true. That's all I'm saying. But either/or, it doesn't PROVE a woman did it.
And yet again, one moron trying to impress an idiot with no facts and with no training

Wow

Have a nice day :)
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86017 Apr 29, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Again, who saw David go back to bed? I am in no way, shape, or form disputing the news articles. My question was (and btw you have not yet stated any facts) who saw David go back to bed and who saw/heard him ask Karen where she was going? There were only 4 people in that house and one of them is dead. Also can you answer if this story is true or the one where he saw her from the top of the stairs and spoke to her from the stairwell when she arrived home. If Karen went to bed with her daughter and left later...remember according to other news articles David saw her coming in and then supposedly went back to bed. When did he ask her where she was going and got no answer from her. If that exact time was known (and it should be known right since she was asked where she was going) then the timeline could be narrowed even more...between the time he saw her leaving and when neighbor saw car. Also if David saw her leaving then he MUST know what she was wearing when she left right?
And how do you know if the phone was on or off?
Don't even try...this is what I went through with him a few weeks ago. There seemed to be 2 different stories of "going back to bed" and when along with speaking to her only when she arrived home with her daughter. My question has been "who got it wrong" with these few things?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86018 Apr 29, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
And there it is in a nutshell. There would be no speculation about DS if he had, for a moment, acted like a concerned partner, even a divorcing one,while she was missing and the criminal attorney he hired hadn't told him to be quiet. A statement made at any time giving something that appears to clear him...but nope, it seems that he believes if he makes Karen seem shady he seems less so. Even now if there were a way to clear himself in the eyes of the law, don't you think he would have done it? If you could stop the gossip and shut down the topix chatter about yourself, wouldn't you? I believe that Karen had the ultimate betrayal dealt to her, I believe that the person who should have wanted to keep her safe and protected, if for no other reason but that she is his childrens mother, killed her. The repercussions are obvious, but I wonder if he believed that the knee injury and rumors would clear him. One of the first things I read here about this case was that she was at a party in a sexy cat outfit and he was home "babysitting". The phraseology used and the deliberate belittling of the victim had me looking at him differently, even before I knew she filed for divorce. I believe he thought this through but failed to consider that not everyone would believe him. Justice is around the corner and, again, if he is innocent, I will come here and eat all the crow you can serve. I really want to be wrong. J4K
I haven't signed in on this computer (not supposed to use it, neck again)but it really is me!!
I don't know how they do things in TN but in my "neck of the woods" , LE will clear a spouse/bf/gf as soon as they can.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86019 Apr 29, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did they release that? I don't recall the sheriff mentioning him asking her where she went. Said he saw her when she came home with their daughter, not later. According to him, he never saw her again.(at least that is what the official statement was) You are very welcome to read the early interviews again, the chain of events is only explained like this, not questions in a stairwell as she is leaving. If that were the case, they would have known what she was wearing, they would have told us when the search was underway. Now I realise that you have a woman doing this crime....do you think that possibly David is a crossdresser?
LMAO at that last sentence! Maybe it wasn't Karen in the "sexy cat outfit". LOL! At one point I thought Umx7 was insinuating that another woman's dna was found because he thought it was on D and it transferred.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86020 Apr 29, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
I always appreciate your comments. Hope you get better soon!
Glad to see RIT here!! I hope you're doing better!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86021 Apr 29, 2013
So, all of the media is a liar, and let's use no more of it. Let us throw everything out and just start making up crap... remember what dawg said, the media can be inaccurate... so if that is the case, then I ask you who was the last person to see Karen?

Location hidden

#86022 Apr 29, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I said state a fact that a woman did this. You are just like Jodi Arias. You can manipulate even what you, yourself thinks.
So, state a fact that D was the last one to see her...

Location hidden

#86023 Apr 29, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did they release that? I don't recall the sheriff mentioning him asking her where she went. Said he saw her when she came home with their daughter, not later. According to him, he never saw her again.(at least that is what the official statement was) You are very welcome to read the early interviews again, the chain of events is only explained like this, not questions in a stairwell as she is leaving. If that were the case, they would have known what she was wearing, they would have told us when the search was underway. Now I realise that you have a woman doing this crime....do you think that possibly David is a crossdresser?
OMGosh! D is a cross dresser now? That was low! The state gazette reported that D awoke at 6 am to find Karen gone...
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#86024 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! So proud that I have a 3.7 avg right now!
Again..bon jour DORK

Location hidden

#86025 Apr 29, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again..bon jour DORK
Again! Bon Jour?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86026 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
So, all of the media is a liar, and let's use no more of it. Let us throw everything out and just start making up crap... remember what dawg said, the media can be inaccurate... so if that is the case, then I ask you who was the last person to see Karen?
No. You just need to learn how to read it.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86027 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, state a fact that D was the last one to see her...
Ask your cousin.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#86028 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Fact: D saw her last.
Fact: D went back to bed...
Fact D ask Karen where she was going and she didn't answer.
So?? You're saying its a FACT he saw her LAST?? Interesting!!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86029 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>OMGosh! D is a cross dresser now? That was low! The state gazette reported that D awoke at 6 am to find Karen gone...
Learn what "hypothetical" means.
Really in Texas

Killeen, TX

#86030 Apr 29, 2013
Hi my friends, I am reading just can't do much typing. For some reason, I cannot get it through my head that I must heal before I am digging in the rock with a pick axe. Because it just gives a little twinge while doing it, I plod along. My darn arm goes numb and it is like it just isnt there, flops like a fish. When that eases I get muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders and lower back. I am skinny, don't exercise, so I want to know what freekin muscles I could have that are spasming, seriously, I have the smallest butt you have ever seen, much to my lifelong dismay, sure hurts like it is Beyonces though! lol
BTW, still not smoking either, 8 days!! I walk around talking to myself, chewing on a sucker and today I added crying for no reason. Ahh that evil witch nicotine...I love her!
thank you for all the kind thoughts and words, they mean a great deal to me, especially the mumbling, crying me! lol

Always and most importantly....J4K.
bno

Lawrence, KS

#86031 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Consider this:
#1.The Boston bombing...shortly after CNN was reporting it had verified, reliable information that the bomber was in custody and being treated for injuries. We know now that none of that was true. So how does a huge news outlet release inaccurate information???? Obviously their source was wrong, yet they repeated it on air for the world to see. That did not make it fact.

#2. Box gives an interview to the press stating what DS told LE. Consider for a moment that DS might not be telling the truth. So even though Box repeated what DS told them, it may or may not be fact. The son gave an interview based on what DS told him. Again consider it may or may not be the truth. His saying it on Nancy Grace does not necessarily make it fact.

That does not make all journalists liars, it does not make them all fact givers.

Facts in the way of sworn testimony and evidence will be shown in court. That's when everyone will know what the facts are. Only expert witnesses are allowed to give opinions of there expertise in court. Hearsay or speculation isn't allowed as evidence in most cases.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#86032 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Fact: D saw her last.
Fact: D went back to bed...
Fact D ask Karen where she was going and she didn't answer.
Hey DORK just because someone says something doesn't make it fact!! You are so dang thick. Only 2 people know if those are facts and one is not here to tell us! So all we have is his word...Karen's gone ..boys weren't there and I assume the girls were asleep. So where were you that you can state facts as to what went on between D & K?? And before you start in on me I've stated nothing as fact. Again..bon jour!
Really in Texas

Killeen, TX

#86033 Apr 29, 2013
I cropped this from the dburg state gazette, Dec 14, 2011. We say he saw her last because he said it.(other than the innocent child)

She had filed for divorce from her husband, David Swift, on Oct. 10, but still resided with him and their two daughters at their residence on Willie Johnson Road. Karen Swift had been to a Halloween party at the Dyersburg Country Club-The Farms on the Saturday evening, Oct. 29. She reportedly arrived home sometime after midnight after picking up one of her daughters from a sleepover because she did not feel well. Box stated David Swift allegedly spoke with Karen Swift briefly in the stairwell after she and the child were inside the house. Authorities allege David Swift told them he awoke the next morning (Sunday, Oct. 30) and could not find his wife and tried calling her cell phone with no answer. Soon afterward, a neighbor called David Swift to tell him Karen Swift's SUV was on Millsfield Highway. He is then alleged to have called one of their sons in Arkansas to see if he could reach Karen Swift, but to no avail. David Swift is then reported to have called some of Karen Swift's friends to see if they had seen her. At 2:37 p.m., a friend of Karen Swift's called the Dyer County Sheriff's Department and notified them she was missing and the dispatcher advised her that David Swift should call and give details. He is then reported to have called the sheriff's department and given them details about what was going on. Soon after, deputies arrived and discovered the SUV had a flat tire. They searched the Swift residence and later impounded the vehicle. On Monday, Oct. 30, Box along with other officers and a K-9 unit from Fort Pillow Penitentiary searched the area around Swift's house and where the vehicle was found. Throughout the rest of the week, officers searched the area for Swift and potential evidence in the case and her vehicle was sent to the TBI's crime lab in Nashville for processing. Personnel from the Dyer County Sheriff's Dept., Tennessee Highway Patrol Strike Teams, a THP helicopter, the Dyer County Rescue Squad, and members of the Shelby County Sheriff's Dept. took part in searches across the county. THP Strike Team members and others found potential evidence, believed to be connected to Swift, during numerous searches. Box would not release what was found.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antonia Jones 1 hr FANCY HUH 1
Love is.... 7 hr truth75 10
recommendations on a good nightclub 8 hr factoid 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 9 hr mayor of my business 9,069
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 10 hr Alex Nicole 4,317
God is Great (Aug '14) 10 hr The Preacher 2,663
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 11 hr Dickens1 7,687
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE