Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86021 Apr 29, 2013
So, all of the media is a liar, and let's use no more of it. Let us throw everything out and just start making up crap... remember what dawg said, the media can be inaccurate... so if that is the case, then I ask you who was the last person to see Karen?

Location hidden

#86022 Apr 29, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I said state a fact that a woman did this. You are just like Jodi Arias. You can manipulate even what you, yourself thinks.
So, state a fact that D was the last one to see her...

Location hidden

#86023 Apr 29, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did they release that? I don't recall the sheriff mentioning him asking her where she went. Said he saw her when she came home with their daughter, not later. According to him, he never saw her again.(at least that is what the official statement was) You are very welcome to read the early interviews again, the chain of events is only explained like this, not questions in a stairwell as she is leaving. If that were the case, they would have known what she was wearing, they would have told us when the search was underway. Now I realise that you have a woman doing this crime....do you think that possibly David is a crossdresser?
OMGosh! D is a cross dresser now? That was low! The state gazette reported that D awoke at 6 am to find Karen gone...
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#86024 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! So proud that I have a 3.7 avg right now!
Again..bon jour DORK

Location hidden

#86025 Apr 29, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again..bon jour DORK
Again! Bon Jour?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86026 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
So, all of the media is a liar, and let's use no more of it. Let us throw everything out and just start making up crap... remember what dawg said, the media can be inaccurate... so if that is the case, then I ask you who was the last person to see Karen?
No. You just need to learn how to read it.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86027 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, state a fact that D was the last one to see her...
Ask your cousin.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#86028 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Fact: D saw her last.
Fact: D went back to bed...
Fact D ask Karen where she was going and she didn't answer.
So?? You're saying its a FACT he saw her LAST?? Interesting!!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86029 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>OMGosh! D is a cross dresser now? That was low! The state gazette reported that D awoke at 6 am to find Karen gone...
Learn what "hypothetical" means.
Really in Texas

Killeen, TX

#86030 Apr 29, 2013
Hi my friends, I am reading just can't do much typing. For some reason, I cannot get it through my head that I must heal before I am digging in the rock with a pick axe. Because it just gives a little twinge while doing it, I plod along. My darn arm goes numb and it is like it just isnt there, flops like a fish. When that eases I get muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders and lower back. I am skinny, don't exercise, so I want to know what freekin muscles I could have that are spasming, seriously, I have the smallest butt you have ever seen, much to my lifelong dismay, sure hurts like it is Beyonces though! lol
BTW, still not smoking either, 8 days!! I walk around talking to myself, chewing on a sucker and today I added crying for no reason. Ahh that evil witch nicotine...I love her!
thank you for all the kind thoughts and words, they mean a great deal to me, especially the mumbling, crying me! lol

Always and most importantly....J4K.
bno

Lawrence, KS

#86031 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Consider this:
#1.The Boston bombing...shortly after CNN was reporting it had verified, reliable information that the bomber was in custody and being treated for injuries. We know now that none of that was true. So how does a huge news outlet release inaccurate information???? Obviously their source was wrong, yet they repeated it on air for the world to see. That did not make it fact.

#2. Box gives an interview to the press stating what DS told LE. Consider for a moment that DS might not be telling the truth. So even though Box repeated what DS told them, it may or may not be fact. The son gave an interview based on what DS told him. Again consider it may or may not be the truth. His saying it on Nancy Grace does not necessarily make it fact.

That does not make all journalists liars, it does not make them all fact givers.

Facts in the way of sworn testimony and evidence will be shown in court. That's when everyone will know what the facts are. Only expert witnesses are allowed to give opinions of there expertise in court. Hearsay or speculation isn't allowed as evidence in most cases.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#86032 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Fact: D saw her last.
Fact: D went back to bed...
Fact D ask Karen where she was going and she didn't answer.
Hey DORK just because someone says something doesn't make it fact!! You are so dang thick. Only 2 people know if those are facts and one is not here to tell us! So all we have is his word...Karen's gone ..boys weren't there and I assume the girls were asleep. So where were you that you can state facts as to what went on between D & K?? And before you start in on me I've stated nothing as fact. Again..bon jour!
Really in Texas

Killeen, TX

#86033 Apr 29, 2013
I cropped this from the dburg state gazette, Dec 14, 2011. We say he saw her last because he said it.(other than the innocent child)

She had filed for divorce from her husband, David Swift, on Oct. 10, but still resided with him and their two daughters at their residence on Willie Johnson Road. Karen Swift had been to a Halloween party at the Dyersburg Country Club-The Farms on the Saturday evening, Oct. 29. She reportedly arrived home sometime after midnight after picking up one of her daughters from a sleepover because she did not feel well. Box stated David Swift allegedly spoke with Karen Swift briefly in the stairwell after she and the child were inside the house. Authorities allege David Swift told them he awoke the next morning (Sunday, Oct. 30) and could not find his wife and tried calling her cell phone with no answer. Soon afterward, a neighbor called David Swift to tell him Karen Swift's SUV was on Millsfield Highway. He is then alleged to have called one of their sons in Arkansas to see if he could reach Karen Swift, but to no avail. David Swift is then reported to have called some of Karen Swift's friends to see if they had seen her. At 2:37 p.m., a friend of Karen Swift's called the Dyer County Sheriff's Department and notified them she was missing and the dispatcher advised her that David Swift should call and give details. He is then reported to have called the sheriff's department and given them details about what was going on. Soon after, deputies arrived and discovered the SUV had a flat tire. They searched the Swift residence and later impounded the vehicle. On Monday, Oct. 30, Box along with other officers and a K-9 unit from Fort Pillow Penitentiary searched the area around Swift's house and where the vehicle was found. Throughout the rest of the week, officers searched the area for Swift and potential evidence in the case and her vehicle was sent to the TBI's crime lab in Nashville for processing. Personnel from the Dyer County Sheriff's Dept., Tennessee Highway Patrol Strike Teams, a THP helicopter, the Dyer County Rescue Squad, and members of the Shelby County Sheriff's Dept. took part in searches across the county. THP Strike Team members and others found potential evidence, believed to be connected to Swift, during numerous searches. Box would not release what was found.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#86034 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Now this leads me to something of Karen's killer. Now, I don't want anyone to say anything about who did it, or anything else. This leads me to this: We know that Karen's cell phone was on all night, because it pinged with an update at 5 a.m. Now, did Karen's killer have that cell phone all night long and didn't turn it off? Is this why Jeff brung in the secret service? Do they have a map of the killer and the route? Hummm?? Could it be? Did the killer throw the cell phone out before they got back to their resting place??
Did the U of P teach you that word "brung" Rotflmao
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#86035 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The State Gazette stated that he went back to bed. Didn't you say to post facts? Isn't that a fact? If not then the State Gazette has lied. Kait has lied! Channel 3 has lied! 13 has lied! Channel 5 has lied! Every media has lied...
Sure because the State Gazette was there that night..along with kait ..etc..what a joke you are. They are just reporting what HE told them.
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

#86036 Apr 29, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Hi my friends, I am reading just can't do much typing. For some reason, I cannot get it through my head that I must heal before I am digging in the rock with a pick axe. Because it just gives a little twinge while doing it, I plod along. My darn arm goes numb and it is like it just isnt there, flops like a fish. When that eases I get muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders and lower back. I am skinny, don't exercise, so I want to know what freekin muscles I could have that are spasming, seriously, I have the smallest butt you have ever seen, much to my lifelong dismay, sure hurts like it is Beyonces though! lol
BTW, still not smoking either, 8 days!! I walk around talking to myself, chewing on a sucker and today I added crying for no reason. Ahh that evil witch nicotine...I love her!
thank you for all the kind thoughts and words, they mean a great deal to me, especially the mumbling, crying me! lol
Always and most importantly....J4K.
Hang in there, Tex! I have faith in you, so you should too! Quitting smoking is the hardest, but you can do it. Try to think of quitting for THiS day, so it won't be so over whelming, thinking of forever. It's much easier to think , I can hang on the next hour, right? Not forever. Little by little. A friend had good success with Chantix . Whatever you choose, good luck!
Curious

United States

#86037 Apr 29, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
And there it is in a nutshell. There would be no speculation about DS if he had, for a moment, acted like a concerned partner, even a divorcing one,while she was missing and the criminal attorney he hired hadn't told him to be quiet. A statement made at any time giving something that appears to clear him...but nope, it seems that he believes if he makes Karen seem shady he seems less so. Even now if there were a way to clear himself in the eyes of the law, don't you think he would have done it? If you could stop the gossip and shut down the topix chatter about yourself, wouldn't you? I believe that Karen had the ultimate betrayal dealt to her, I believe that the person who should have wanted to keep her safe and protected, if for no other reason but that she is his childrens mother, killed her. The repercussions are obvious, but I wonder if he believed that the knee injury and rumors would clear him. One of the first things I read here about this case was that she was at a party in a sexy cat outfit and he was home "babysitting". The phraseology used and the deliberate belittling of the victim had me looking at him differently, even before I knew she filed for divorce. I believe he thought this through but failed to consider that not everyone would believe him. Justice is around the corner and, again, if he is innocent, I will come here and eat all the crow you can serve. I really want to be wrong. J4K
I haven't signed in on this computer (not supposed to use it, neck again)but it really is me!!
Good post RIT! Ultimate betrayal for certain. If you truly loved your children.... Killing their mother would've never been an option. Selfish beyond words.

Proud of you for quitting smoking. You can do it!!!!:)

As always, J4K

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#86038 Apr 30, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post RIT! Ultimate betrayal for certain. If you truly loved your children.... Killing their mother would've never been an option. Selfish beyond words.
Proud of you for quitting smoking. You can do it!!!!:)
As always, J4K
Too funny

You are just another Nancy Grace want-a-be, now post another drama post calling for the killer to turn themself in, I am sure they will listen to you and uttttttter

Have a nice day :)
kpk

Memphis, TN

#86039 Apr 30, 2013
Totally off forum topic (I do apologize), but I really want to add this. On December 27th or 28th of 2004 CNN flashed on their ticker "the Fiji Islands have completely disappeared." That news freaked me out, so I immediately got on the internet and looked, looked, and looked for more info. Well, that two second flash across the tv screen was the only mention of this happening. This was a day or two after the tsunami in the Indian Ocean and I will never forget seeing CNN's ticker saying what they said about Fiji.
Also, I will never again trust CNN, or any news source, 100% right off the bat.

Another thing; I REALLY wish more people were inside of a University of Memphis lecture hall when there was a panel of people, including the editor for the Commercial Appeal during the early 90's, talking about the impact journalism had on the West Memphis Three case/trials. If more people were in that room -and mind you, by the time the lecture began there was standing room only- more people would question news sources, instead of jumping to conclusions. And if a person knows about WM3 ... then, that person knows what journalism led to regarding that case. IMO, the editor himself came off as remorseful for the way the CA handled their news during that time.

ALL news sources twisted the Tsarnaev uncle's words around, btw. I watched his conference live and he said (paraphrasing here)'anyone who would commit a crime against another human being in the name religion is a loser, a fraud, fake, etc.' In later versions of his conference, thanks to some editing, the public was led to believe the uncle called his own nephews losers, frauds, and fakes.

So, my point is; no matter which news source a person refers to, that person should always take what is said with a grain of salt. Even if the news is showing someone involved in the case speaking to the camera, the viewers should not fall 100% for what is said.

I do not mean to go off topic, nor derail, nor go into a tangent, I just want people to take all news sources with a grain of salt.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#86040 Apr 30, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
I cropped this from the dburg state gazette, Dec 14, 2011. We say he saw her last because he said it.(other than the innocent child)
She had filed for divorce from her husband, David Swift, on Oct. 10, but still resided with him and their two daughters at their residence on Willie Johnson Road. Karen Swift had been to a Halloween party at the Dyersburg Country Club-The Farms on the Saturday evening, Oct. 29. She reportedly arrived home sometime after midnight after picking up one of her daughters from a sleepover because she did not feel well. Box stated David Swift allegedly spoke with Karen Swift briefly in the stairwell after she and the child were inside the house. Authorities allege David Swift told them he awoke the next morning (Sunday, Oct. 30) and could not find his wife and tried calling her cell phone with no answer. Soon afterward, a neighbor called David Swift to tell him Karen Swift's SUV was on Millsfield Highway. He is then alleged to have called one of their sons in Arkansas to see if he could reach Karen Swift, but to no avail. David Swift is then reported to have called some of Karen Swift's friends to see if they had seen her. At 2:37 p.m., a friend of Karen Swift's called the Dyer County Sheriff's Department and notified them she was missing and the dispatcher advised her that David Swift should call and give details. He is then reported to have called the sheriff's department and given them details about what was going on. Soon after, deputies arrived and discovered the SUV had a flat tire. They searched the Swift residence and later impounded the vehicle. On Monday, Oct. 30, Box along with other officers and a K-9 unit from Fort Pillow Penitentiary searched the area around Swift's house and where the vehicle was found. Throughout the rest of the week, officers searched the area for Swift and potential evidence in the case and her vehicle was sent to the TBI's crime lab in Nashville for processing. Personnel from the Dyer County Sheriff's Dept., Tennessee Highway Patrol Strike Teams, a THP helicopter, the Dyer County Rescue Squad, and members of the Shelby County Sheriff's Dept. took part in searches across the county. THP Strike Team members and others found potential evidence, believed to be connected to Swift, during numerous searches. Box would not release what was found.
I wonder why both sons weren't called. It specifically says only one was called.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened in newbern? 5 hr SSS 8
State probation 5 hr SSS 11
whats the deal with tammy hipps 6 hr Stormy 4
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 9 hr Say watt 10,559
Little man sending pictures (Sep '15) 9 hr Guestn 14
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 hr Pennie Lane 4,690
Charlie Ray 10 hr honestly 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages