Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#85994 Apr 29, 2013
http://www.wsmv.com/category/213709/news-live...

Please watch the Holly Bobo special live from this link on laptop if you have one...

Location hidden

#85995 Apr 29, 2013
At 6 p.m.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#85996 Apr 29, 2013
Who saw David go back to bed? As far as I know, no one saw him go back to bed. And who heard him ask Karen where she was going? Only Karen I would assume but where is she? Certainly not here on this earth to defend that statement. The one person other than him that could prove these statements is dead.

Location hidden

#85997 Apr 29, 2013
Holy crap! A whole map of where the abductor went? Whooo hooo! And came back to the same place! WOWWWWWWWW!!! Go getem LEEEEEEE!!! Stupid idiot for leaving the cell phone on the whole time... how is that abductor?

They have a whole map of where the abductor took Holly and came back to almost the same place folks!! I wonder if Karen's killer did this? I wonder if this person left a map of where he went or took Karen throughout?
bno

Lawrence, KS

#85998 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Holy crap! A whole map of where the abductor went? Whooo hooo! And came back to the same place! WOWWWWWWWW!!! Go getem LEEEEEEE!!! Stupid idiot for leaving the cell phone on the whole time... how is that abductor?
They have a whole map of where the abductor took Holly and came back to almost the same place folks!! I wonder if Karen's killer did this? I wonder if this person left a map of where he went or took Karen throughout?
Tks for that link. I read the page. I understand they can track the phone....but they don't state how they know it was the abductor that had the phone. Don't understand why LE didn't track the phone 2 yrs ago.
QUEUE

Fenton, MO

#85999 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! There is no facts that D has done it either. Where is the proof? No one has shown any facts at all in this case then...
"Circumstances" vs "NO Circumstances" - ask Drew Peterson. Not saying right or wrong.
QUEUE

Fenton, MO

#86000 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>There ya go que! My main fact!!
That's your "FACT" that a woman did it? LOL! Ohhhh Otay Buckwheat. You don't know that for a fact either.
QUEUE

Fenton, MO

#86001 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ok! Let us knock the third one out then... but the top two remains...
"Saw her last" and "went back to bed" after......what?
QUEUE

Fenton, MO

#86002 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! So proud that I have a 3.7 avg right now!
On line classes ehhh?

Location hidden

#86003 Apr 29, 2013
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Tks for that link. I read the page. I understand they can track the phone....but they don't state how they know it was the abductor that had the phone. Don't understand why LE didn't track the phone 2 yrs ago.
I wonder if they had it this whole time? They are just now releasing it now? Hummm?? The abductor came back to the area the same day. You are welcome.

Location hidden

#86004 Apr 29, 2013
Now this leads me to something of Karen's killer. Now, I don't want anyone to say anything about who did it, or anything else. This leads me to this: We know that Karen's cell phone was on all night, because it pinged with an update at 5 a.m. Now, did Karen's killer have that cell phone all night long and didn't turn it off? Is this why Jeff brung in the secret service? Do they have a map of the killer and the route? Hummm?? Could it be? Did the killer throw the cell phone out before they got back to their resting place??

Location hidden

#86005 Apr 29, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
"Saw her last" and "went back to bed" after......what?
So, are you saying that the media is wrong? Are you saying that, what has been stated in the State Gazette is a lie? That is why I gave this fact, that D went back to bed after Karen left...

Location hidden

#86006 Apr 29, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Who saw David go back to bed? As far as I know, no one saw him go back to bed. And who heard him ask Karen where she was going? Only Karen I would assume but where is she? Certainly not here on this earth to defend that statement. The one person other than him that could prove these statements is dead.
The State Gazette stated that he went back to bed. Didn't you say to post facts? Isn't that a fact? If not then the State Gazette has lied. Kait has lied! Channel 3 has lied! 13 has lied! Channel 5 has lied! Every media has lied...

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#86007 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The State Gazette stated that he went back to bed. Didn't you say to post facts? Isn't that a fact? If not then the State Gazette has lied. Kait has lied! Channel 3 has lied! 13 has lied! Channel 5 has lied! Every media has lied...
Give it a rest sherlock homo

Have a nice day :)
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86008 Apr 29, 2013
Again, who saw David go back to bed? I am in no way, shape, or form disputing the news articles. My question was (and btw you have not yet stated any facts) who saw David go back to bed and who saw/heard him ask Karen where she was going? There were only 4 people in that house and one of them is dead. Also can you answer if this story is true or the one where he saw her from the top of the stairs and spoke to her from the stairwell when she arrived home. If Karen went to bed with her daughter and left later...remember according to other news articles David saw her coming in and then supposedly went back to bed. When did he ask her where she was going and got no answer from her. If that exact time was known (and it should be known right since she was asked where she was going) then the timeline could be narrowed even more...between the time he saw her leaving and when neighbor saw car. Also if David saw her leaving then he MUST know what she was wearing when she left right?

And how do you know if the phone was on or off?
Really in Texas

Killeen, TX

#86009 Apr 29, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Clearing hubby could be simple. I just don't understand why he doesn't if he is indeed innocent. If for no other reason than the children... Clear your name if you can. Problem is... You can't!!! The silence is very loud in my opinion. And you get mad because of what others believe. But you have the power to change it all provided you are innocent, which I highly doubt. The truth will be revealed with or without your help.
And there it is in a nutshell. There would be no speculation about DS if he had, for a moment, acted like a concerned partner, even a divorcing one,while she was missing and the criminal attorney he hired hadn't told him to be quiet. A statement made at any time giving something that appears to clear him...but nope, it seems that he believes if he makes Karen seem shady he seems less so. Even now if there were a way to clear himself in the eyes of the law, don't you think he would have done it? If you could stop the gossip and shut down the topix chatter about yourself, wouldn't you? I believe that Karen had the ultimate betrayal dealt to her, I believe that the person who should have wanted to keep her safe and protected, if for no other reason but that she is his childrens mother, killed her. The repercussions are obvious, but I wonder if he believed that the knee injury and rumors would clear him. One of the first things I read here about this case was that she was at a party in a sexy cat outfit and he was home "babysitting". The phraseology used and the deliberate belittling of the victim had me looking at him differently, even before I knew she filed for divorce. I believe he thought this through but failed to consider that not everyone would believe him. Justice is around the corner and, again, if he is innocent, I will come here and eat all the crow you can serve. I really want to be wrong. J4K
I haven't signed in on this computer (not supposed to use it, neck again)but it really is me!!
Really in Texas

Killeen, TX

#86010 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Fact: D went back to bed and awoke at 6a.m.!
Where did they release that? I don't recall the sheriff mentioning him asking her where she went. Said he saw her when she came home with their daughter, not later. According to him, he never saw her again.(at least that is what the official statement was) You are very welcome to read the early interviews again, the chain of events is only explained like this, not questions in a stairwell as she is leaving. If that were the case, they would have known what she was wearing, they would have told us when the search was underway. Now I realise that you have a woman doing this crime....do you think that possibly David is a crossdresser?
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#86011 Apr 29, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
And there it is in a nutshell. There would be no speculation about DS if he had, for a moment, acted like a concerned partner, even a divorcing one,while she was missing and the criminal attorney he hired hadn't told him to be quiet. A statement made at any time giving something that appears to clear him...but nope, it seems that he believes if he makes Karen seem shady he seems less so. Even now if there were a way to clear himself in the eyes of the law, don't you think he would have done it? If you could stop the gossip and shut down the topix chatter about yourself, wouldn't you? I believe that Karen had the ultimate betrayal dealt to her, I believe that the person who should have wanted to keep her safe and protected, if for no other reason but that she is his childrens mother, killed her. The repercussions are obvious, but I wonder if he believed that the knee injury and rumors would clear him. One of the first things I read here about this case was that she was at a party in a sexy cat outfit and he was home "babysitting". The phraseology used and the deliberate belittling of the victim had me looking at him differently, even before I knew she filed for divorce. I believe he thought this through but failed to consider that not everyone would believe him. Justice is around the corner and, again, if he is innocent, I will come here and eat all the crow you can serve. I really want to be wrong. J4K
I haven't signed in on this computer (not supposed to use it, neck again)but it really is me!!
I always appreciate your comments. Hope you get better soon!

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#86012 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! So proud that I have a 3.7 avg right now!
And that is just in finger painting I bet

Congrats

Have a nice day :)
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#86013 Apr 29, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, are you saying that the media is wrong? Are you saying that, what has been stated in the State Gazette is a lie? That is why I gave this fact, that D went back to bed after Karen left...
This is what LE and the media were told. They can only report that. No one can attest to it from what we know. Therefore it could be true and it could not be true. That's all I'm saying. But either/or, it doesn't PROVE a woman did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ermco Vs. NSK 39 min stillworking 12
Looking for relatives of Gary W. Wright of Hall... 39 min guest 25
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 46 min Spider 9,669
Hit a women go to jail 51 min Cindy 33
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 52 min Trunketeer 715
Teddy 1 hr Eeeerrr 1
Mill town meth town 1 hr Playa p 1

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages