Search for Missing Karen Swift
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#85853 Apr 26, 2013
guest wrote:
Could she have been high on drugs and wanted another fix and overdosed and walked into the kudzu on her own? Not trying to start anything ,but only speculating like everyone else on here.Maybe the "partner" was high also and could not find her, and gave up on looking for her.
Yep I am sure this is the way it happened. Karen cared about no one and nothing excepting getting high. She got so high that she left the house, psrked her car less than half a mile from her driveway. Then she walked another nearly 3 miles to jump into the kudzu and kill herself. And her partner was so high he doesn't even remember being with her and lost her and was just too high to remember where he left her. Karen made have been the worst mother, worst friend, worst person on Gods green earth but she didnt deserve to die and she did not do this to herald. You must be so damn high right now to even write about this stupid theory.
bno

Lawrence, KS

#85854 Apr 26, 2013
Never give up hope!!

Hailey Dunn's body has been found.
http://news.yahoo.com/sheriff-remains-those-m...

J4K
bno

Lawrence, KS

#85855 Apr 26, 2013
It's Ditto, not Dido, although you are a Di*do.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85856 Apr 26, 2013
guest wrote:
Could she have been high on drugs and wanted another fix and overdosed and walked into the kudzu on her own? Not trying to start anything ,but only speculating like everyone else on here.Maybe the "partner" was high also and could not find her, and gave up on looking for her.
Would that be why he, "the partner", didn't report her missing until much much later in the afternoon? Also, don't forget about what Box said...."obvious injuries" that made it obvious it was homicide.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85857 Apr 26, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you mean, Q. I think this may have taken longer than planned, with the surprisal of the older daughter accompanying Karen home. He possibly wanted to ensure both girls were asleep before he cornered Karen or however he was able to access her. I think this could have extended the time frame in which he did this. Does that make sense? I would imagine it changed and added more panic to the scene. What Dawg brought up about the curveball thrown with the older daughter arriving unexpectedly I'd never thought of----that changed the story as well. I hope that's also one of the things that will ultimately bite him in the backside. He did not know she was coming and I do know that to be a fact.
J4K
I was just thinking about only one daughter being home and already asleep and the other one at a sleep over if you/anyone else's theory was that it was planned to go "watch" at the party for when she left to ensure that no one in the area of the house saw her return. Didn't know if your opinion was that he would do that on foot or what. Not sure how far the Farms is from there.
MF-er Jones

Dyersburg, TN

#85858 Apr 26, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just thinking about only one daughter being home and already asleep and the other one at a sleep over if you/anyone else's theory was that it was planned to go "watch" at the party for when she left to ensure that no one in the area of the house saw her return. Didn't know if your opinion was that he would do that on foot or what. Not sure how far the Farms is from there.
I cannot swear to the age of the daughter that was home and the daughter that spent the night away. IMO it doesn't really matter. I have never thought this was a pre-meditated event but rather an emotional one along the lines of her turning up...maybe tipsy...with a child...and then an argument happened (maybe about her driving tipsy..who knows?). It was just a bad thing that happened but I never thought it was planned.
Mrs tea

Exeter, NH

#85859 Apr 26, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I also agree. Anyone who has children that age know they sleep through anything. When my daughter was 9 we were staying with friends in California and a significant earthquake shook & rolled the whole house. Scary. My daughter slept through the entire thing. Disneyland had worn all of us out....but all adults were awakened!
It is a bit hard to fathom (this whole thing) that a "loving" father would do this, leave his children alone....but, he was desperate and his window of opportunity was getting away from him. The risk was worth it.....he needed her gone. The reward was no divorce, no alimony, child-support and no dividing assets. And, ultimately this whole thing would paint her in a bad light and follow all of the alleged "wildness" he was telling her family she was living. Win/win for the husband.
J4K
Excellent post! I agree with you!!!
Mrs tea

Exeter, NH

#85860 Apr 26, 2013
bno wrote:
It's Ditto, not Dido, although you are a Di*do.
Lol!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#85861 Apr 26, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Why would "Get Real" need an attorney? Must have missed that.
Get Real | Apr 2, 2012
Looking forward to my attorney cross examining Nancy disGrace, about the Georgia Supreme Court censure and a LOT of other things. Pat Brown won't go unscathed, either. LOL!!!!!
Report this post
Wow. Very interesting to say the least! And, I do believe Get Real was too intelligent to be a grammatical error. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
OT: Still no clues whatsoever in finding Sidney!:{
J4K
P4S
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#85862 Apr 26, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you special Mr. Topix teacher... this isn't an education board. If you want education, please go back to school.
I'm still trying to figure out if you EVER went to school? If you have an education, your teachers were SO overpaid! ;)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#85863 Apr 26, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
For some reason I have a different feel for this case. There wasn't any panic by David at all. If you take a look at the Palumbo case in Germantown Tn. the husband ran around with his head cut off like a chicken scared to death. A first he claimed he didn't lay a finger on her, but when they found the body, he finally confessed. That is the difference. I know Que is going to say what his name didn't panic either in Mo, but I disagree. He did panic on topix to her sister, that he was going to killer her perhaps. To me that is panicking. Daid hasn't panicked at all in this case, so therefore that leaves me to believe that he didn't do it...
Some people are too cold, calculating and arrogant to panic. IMHO You don't know near as much as you think you do.

Location hidden

#85864 Apr 26, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not a weather chasing, wanna-be song writing, ansestry digging, football coaching board either.
Bwhahahahahaha Love it Q..:)

Sooo true! Get it Ummmdeeedummm??
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85865 Apr 26, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot swear to the age of the daughter that was home and the daughter that spent the night away. IMO it doesn't really matter. I have never thought this was a pre-meditated event but rather an emotional one along the lines of her turning up...maybe tipsy...with a child...and then an argument happened (maybe about her driving tipsy..who knows?). It was just a bad thing that happened but I never thought it was planned.
Surely that wouldn't have bothered anyone willing to leave a child home alone as others believe. Unless of course as an excuse to cause a fight.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85866 Apr 26, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Very interesting to say the least! And, I do believe Get Real was too intelligent to be a grammatical error. Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
OT: Still no clues whatsoever in finding Sidney!:{
J4K
P4S
LMAO!

Location hidden

#85867 Apr 26, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And if this is David, then I am sure "Just Me" that he will protect and defend me...
Funny when you made this post..I hadn't been here in DAYS and you were still speaking of me..DORK!

Location hidden

#85868 Apr 26, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I think the killer woman had access to Karen, because of facebook possibly? JMO!! The computer left it wide open for her to follow her in and out daily. Just think, people does post where they go during the week, weekend, and in minutes. Yep, that is what happen... David had no clue to where she was going that night...
You IDGIT..again something you know NOTHING about. Karen's FB postings were/are not public for everyone to see! You have to be a friend. And, as far as telling Dawg, this is not an education board and then Q's reply to you...You come back and talk about what you've proven. Nobody asked you to prove anything! Nobody cares! Why did you ever talk about the stuff in the first place? As you told Dawg, this is not a weatherman (wannabe} Song writer {wannabe}..coach {wannabe} thread either!

Location hidden

#85869 Apr 26, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And you know this how? How do you know that she wasn't friends with her on facebook? It may hold water.
I'm not Nandoo..but some of us were friends with her on FB. Duh You don't know what you're talking about...as usual!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#85870 Apr 27, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about throughout the entire evening not just when Karen returned home. Also, putting her daughter "in the sister's bed" and putting her "in bed with the sister" could be 2 different scenarios.
What would compel Karen to put her daughter in another bed, in the middle of the night?(the question is intended to provoke a discussion)
Queue wrote:
There's only a couple ways anyone NOT with her would know when she was headed home if she didn't alert them of such.
Exact timing was not critical. Someone with just an ounce of knowledge (the hours of the Halloween party and Karen's need to finish the Habitat house) could venture a guess as to what time Karen would return home. For all we know, Karen may have said as she left, "I'll be home around midnight. I have that Habitat house to finish tomorrow."
Queue wrote:
Would anyone with 1/2 a brain (being it a psycho one or not) leave a child at home alone, chancing the child to wake up, while they drove or even walked until they met the targeted car/person at some point in order to make it look like they didn't make it home?
I have never suggested that the perp left the home prior to Karen's return. He knew, in general terms, what time she intended to return. The intent was to make it appear as if she never made it home, hence the abandoned vehicle with a flat tire. It didn't matter where the vehicle was, just anywhere besides the driveway.
Again, the daughter's presence disrupted that plan. Everyone can rightly conclude that Karen did indeed make it home. Without the daughter, who could say with any certainty that she returned at all. Unwittingly, the daughter's presence becomes evidence of Karen's whereabouts at about 1 am, or so. That is the part that was not planned on.
Queue wrote:
I realize that's not how it worked out in this case with her coming home with the daughter. But I just don't see it being the way it would've originally been intended to.
Exactly.
Queue wrote:
- More reasons of my being "on the fence" with a couple different theories.
Like what? Seriously. You say you're "on the fence" and yada yada yada, but you've never said what your alternate theories are.
Hopeful

Longview, TX

#85871 Apr 27, 2013
There are so posters who really get under my skin. Karen was drink as a skunk and drove her daughter home in that condition and someone got pissed off and then killed her. You can make Karen look bad all you want, still doesn't change the fact she was murdered. Still doesn't change the fact that she did not deserve to die. Still does not change the fact that she did go HOME. Still does not change the fact that there is a killer walking among us.

I personally do not believe this to be a crime of passion but for argument sake, let's say it is...why not call 911 and report it. Please do remember that karens body was tossed into the kudzu at some point, her car was parked in the corner with a flat and there were 2 sleeping children in the home. Crime of passion doesn't fit in my opinion.
Hopeful

Longview, TX

#85872 Apr 27, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
HE wasn't at the party but TN was at the party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Cribbs laid it out straight in Sunday's p... 54 min guest 5
Lowes 55 min impulse 4
City and County Schools Closed 1 hr Bon Jour 7
name of a good dentist (Sep '09) 1 hr Angie 13
Gangs in Dyersburg 4 hr Matt 16
Viar rd 5 hr peaches 24
white guys that are faithful where are yall (Feb '15) 5 hr guest1 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages