Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#85780 Apr 24, 2013
guest wrote:
HEY MS.QUEUE. What is ANSESTRY? WHAT IS ANSESTRY? Can`t believe someone as perfect as you spelled it this way.Remember your famous words{speak english}. bwahahahahaha
And if this is David, then I am sure "Just Me" that he will protect and defend me...
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85781 Apr 24, 2013
guest wrote:
HEY MS.QUEUE. What is ANSESTRY? WHAT IS ANSESTRY? Can`t believe someone as perfect as you spelled it this way.Remember your famous words{speak english}. bwahahahahaha
Thank you, love. At least when you pronounce it, it makes sence, since, sense which is English. I can also help you work on your punctuation if you need it. It looks as if you may. bwahahahahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#85782 Apr 24, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I agree that Waller did panic. However, things didn't go the way he planned. Much more blood and other evidence from the killing were present than what he maybe planned for and he had to do more to cover it up than what he allowed time for. How do you know who panicked and who didn't though umx7? You weren't there, were you? I'm not too sure I wouldn't consider hiring a defense attorney so early on as not panicking though...no matter what reason he did it for. Maybe the more planned and the more it all goes for whoever does these horrific things as such makes them not panic as much. And umx7, please don't tell me what you know I'm going to say, think, or respond with. You don't.
Are you saying that David did the same thing? If you do, then you are saying that David did it...

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#85783 Apr 24, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, love. At least when you pronounce it, it makes sence, since, sense which is English. I can also help you work on your punctuation if you need it. It looks as if you may. bwahahahahahahahaha!
Get back on topic so you can get your thrills for the day from a dead woman......like usual

Have a nice day :)
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85784 Apr 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that David did the same thing? If you do, then you are saying that David did it...
Does it SAY that he "did the same thing"? No.
curious

Osceola, IA

#85785 Apr 25, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I agree that Waller did panic. However, things didn't go the way he planned. Much more blood and other evidence from the killing were present than what he maybe planned for and he had to do more to cover it up than what he allowed time for. How do you know who panicked and who didn't though umx7? You weren't there, were you? I'm not too sure I wouldn't consider hiring a defense attorney so early on as not panicking though...no matter what reason he did it for. Maybe the more planned and the more it all goes for whoever does these horrific things as such makes them not panic as much. And umx7, please don't tell me what you know I'm going to say, think, or respond with. You don't.
Q...I don't know about you, but I don't think Waller was the sharpest knife in the drawer!! I believe DS is very smart & probably very analytical. I do think Waller planned to kill her, just by luring her to his rental house by saying the son was there with him (she was picking up the son). I agree he panicked and the time frame was shorter in the victim being reported "missing." The last call was around 4pm and she was reported missing before midnight. In Karen's case it happened overnight while everyone was sleeping (no eyewitnesses)and she was not reported missing until ~2:30Pm that afternoon. Again, the level of intelligence of the two I think makes a huge difference in the planning & execution of these murders. JMO! DS had access to Karen since she was still living in the home where Waller didn't have as easy of access to her. Also, Jacque was much more vocal and her family was near her to really know what was going on. I think Karen was more private, family not as near to know the daily goings-on and I don't think Karen thought he would hurt her. The Fazzino case (here in Iowa--Jan 12) Wife had just filed divorce and was still living in the same home as the husband. Just before her murder (husband charged a few weeks ago) she told her Father she was afraid to go home & feared for her life. It has been said that Karen told friends the "If I end up dead....he did it." I don't know if that's true or not. I certainly hope she confided in someone if she felt that way and that person will testify to that.

I never thought of what you suggested about Waller making some sort of "deal"/plea for disclosing where Jacque's body is. I feel terrible for her family not knowing where she is. They cannot truly have closure or a proper funeral/burial. So very cruel. They are the kindest, sweetest people....very heartbreaking for everyone.
J4J & J4K
curious

Osceola, IA

#85786 Apr 25, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not too familiar with the Winkler case, was there meat to the allegations there? I will look myself, I just wonder how unusual the Anthony case was, I really had never seen another case that threw every theory and accusation out and have it lead to a not guity. I agree, she was overcharged, the injustice of it all still makes me want to howl. To have the insulting attitude shown here presented in court as though fact would be very hard to take.
Thanks for the support with not smoking. Like Nan, this is not my first try. This time , however , feels different and the temptation not too bad. Fingers crossed, hard candy at the ready and a picture of the head halo (my mom) on the fridge...I'm all over it!! Lol
I don't think there was much "meat" at all to the allegations. Farese made up an outlandish story about the Preacher being abusive and making Mary dress up in some wild get-ups/hooker type costumes. It reminds me a lot of the Anthony case actually. Lots of lies and no proof that it ever happened was the defense. Disgusting.
J4K
Dawg

Granger, IN

#85787 Apr 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Really sorry about the confusion of the bumped posts dawg. The one I am bumping them for understands completely. I notice things in them that have particular meanings. Hopefully in the near future I can explain further.
Thanks for the pleasant response. That says a lot to me.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#85788 Apr 25, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there was much "meat" at all to the allegations. Farese made up an outlandish story about the Preacher being abusive and making Mary dress up in some wild get-ups/hooker type costumes. It reminds me a lot of the Anthony case actually. Lots of lies and no proof that it ever happened was the defense. Disgusting.
J4K
There's a theme to Farese's defense tactics. "Smear the victim".
I never had a judgement one way or the other about guilt or innocence with Mary Winkler. I did take offense to the tactic of attacking the victim who can no longer speak. Too convenient and shallow.
If this case goes to trial, I'm afraid we will see the same type of defense. Maybe not the sordid details of wigs, lingerie, high heels and kinky sex, but certainly a smear campaign. When the victim is dead, the allegations are hard to refute.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#85789 Apr 25, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
J4K
It appeared Mrs. Winkler didn't even want to say anything negative about her husband and actually voiced that he was a "good man". Her "sweetness" helped her case too. However, we really don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe the prosecutor should've pulled the "if the wig don't fit, you must NOT acquit." LOL!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#85790 Apr 25, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Q...I don't know about you, but I don't think Waller was the sharpest knife in the drawer!! I believe DS is very smart & probably very analytical. I do think Waller planned to kill her, just by luring her to his rental house by saying the son was there with him (she was picking up the son). I agree he panicked and the time frame was shorter in the victim being reported "missing." The last call was around 4pm and she was reported missing before midnight. In Karen's case it happened overnight while everyone was sleeping (no eyewitnesses)and she was not reported missing until ~2:30Pm that afternoon. Again, the level of intelligence of the two I think makes a huge difference in the planning & execution of these murders. JMO! DS had access to Karen since she was still living in the home where Waller didn't have as easy of access to her. Also, Jacque was much more vocal and her family was near her to really know what was going on. I think Karen was more private, family not as near to know the daily goings-on and I don't think Karen thought he would hurt her. The Fazzino case (here in Iowa--Jan 12) Wife had just filed divorce and was still living in the same home as the husband. Just before her murder (husband charged a few weeks ago) she told her Father she was afraid to go home & feared for her life. It has been said that Karen told friends the "If I end up dead....he did it." I don't know if that's true or not. I certainly hope she confided in someone if she felt that way and that person will testify to that.
I never thought of what you suggested about Waller making some sort of "deal"/plea for disclosing where Jacque's body is. I feel terrible for her family not knowing where she is. They cannot truly have closure or a proper funeral/burial. So very cruel. They are the kindest, sweetest people....very heartbreaking for everyone.
J4J & J4K
He thought he was. LOL! He is a "formal LE" and thought he was bigger and badder than he actually was. Nothing but a coward. "Whaaaawhaaa - I'm not big boy enough to live without this particular woman". Never in his wildest of dreams did he think the g/f-ex-mistress was cooperating with police by being wired through conversations, etc. No wonder he is "formal" LE - Duhhhhhh.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#85791 Apr 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a theme to Farese's defense tactics. "Smear the victim".
I never had a judgement one way or the other about guilt or innocence with Mary Winkler. I did take offense to the tactic of attacking the victim who can no longer speak. Too convenient and shallow.
If this case goes to trial, I'm afraid we will see the same type of defense. Maybe not the sordid details of wigs, lingerie, high heels and kinky sex, but certainly a smear campaign. When the victim is dead, the allegations are hard to refute.
Jodi Arias and her defense are attempting the same thing. The jury's not buying it. In AZ the jurors are allowed to ask questions to any witnesses testifying...you can tell by their questions what is and isn't settling with them well. The slandering of the victim is one of them. The victim has had plenty of credible, genuine people/witnesses that have completely contradicted the defense's attempts to do such and justify his murder. It will be that way with Karen too. Jurors don't only listen to what is said, they pay attention to the credibility of the witness, etc. Get a "Ginga"/"JSYWK up there......field day for the prosector. Laughable.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#85792 Apr 25, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And if this is David, then I am sure "Just Me" that he will protect and defend me...
Wait...What? Why would you need protected by him?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#85793 Apr 25, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias and her defense are attempting the same thing. The jury's not buying it. In AZ the jurors are allowed to ask questions to any witnesses testifying...you can tell by their questions what is and isn't settling with them well. The slandering of the victim is one of them. The victim has had plenty of credible, genuine people/witnesses that have completely contradicted the defense's attempts to do such and justify his murder. It will be that way with Karen too. Jurors don't only listen to what is said, they pay attention to the credibility of the witness, etc. Get a "Ginga"/"JSYWK up there......field day for the prosector. Laughable.
I guess it would have been more appropriate to say that all defense attorneys have a basic theme. They have, apparently, a license to slander.
Indiana allows the jury to ask questions, too. I thought it was pretty cool. We didn't get to question the perp because he refused to testify, but we did get to ask questions of the prosecution witnesses. I think it made it easier to come to our decision.
I think most jurors can see through the tactics so I'm not too worried about this case if it were to go to trial. What is of more concern to me is the impact that kind of defense will have on the children. That's where it could all backfire on the perp. Children are young and impressionable but can also be very unforgiving. Somewhere in my heart I feel the perp could care the fcuk less.
We'll see.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#85794 Apr 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it would have been more appropriate to say that all defense attorneys have a basic theme. They have, apparently, a license to slander.
Indiana allows the jury to ask questions, too. I thought it was pretty cool. We didn't get to question the perp because he refused to testify, but we did get to ask questions of the prosecution witnesses. I think it made it easier to come to our decision.
I think most jurors can see through the tactics so I'm not too worried about this case if it were to go to trial. What is of more concern to me is the impact that kind of defense will have on the children. That's where it could all backfire on the perp. Children are young and impressionable but can also be very unforgiving. Somewhere in my heart I feel the perp could care the fcuk less.
We'll see.
That "tactic" seems to be even more common now since the Winkler case. Jurors have caught on though and do not appreciate it. It actually is beginning to work against/backfire on defense teams...it's a very desperate "style".

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#85795 Apr 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the pleasant response. That says a lot to me.
LOL

It should say let the dead woman have some dignity left, before you suck it out of her

Have a nice day :)

Location hidden

#85796 Apr 25, 2013
I think the killer woman had access to Karen, because of facebook possibly? JMO!! The computer left it wide open for her to follow her in and out daily. Just think, people does post where they go during the week, weekend, and in minutes. Yep, that is what happen... David had no clue to where she was going that night...

Location hidden

#85797 Apr 25, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...What? Why would you need protected by him?
Ask Just Me... she is the one that said all of that...

Location hidden

#85798 Apr 25, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Just Me... she is the one that said all of that...
You are sounding crazier than usual. You lost me on that. JustMe hasn't been here in a few days. If you are referring to something else then bump it.

Location hidden

#85799 Apr 25, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I think the killer woman had access to Karen, because of facebook possibly? JMO!! The computer left it wide open for her to follow her in and out daily. Just think, people does post where they go during the week, weekend, and in minutes. Yep, that is what happen... David had no clue to where she was going that night...
It is obvious that you do not have access to her Facebook, or you would know this doesn't hold water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They have come to remove, enslave, and replace ... 27 min Mexicans Go Home 1
Best criminal defense attorney (Feb '16) 55 min Michelle P 24
Who else among us has noticed the great influx ... 1 hr Michelle P 58
What happened with John Wheeler? 1 hr Izzy-_- 74
I wrote my congresswoos to ask what he will do ... 2 hr Welfare For Ancho... 2
Arms Wide Open 3 hr Bingo 60
Let's just do it 5 hr Once bitten 8
Attorney Tim Naifeh Found Guilty of Triple Murder (May '15) 9 hr Clod Hopper 35

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web