Search for Missing Karen Swift

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#85763 Apr 24, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Wonder why unreal doesn't speak about the bumped posts? Does he know something? His goal here is to attempt to intimidate others. That's not working though. All he can talk about on here is dating others. Hmmm are ya just a bit lonely? I wouldn't start a serious relationship with you and I encourage others not too either. Never know when you might end up in the kudzu.
Why would I??? They are not about me so they do not matter

I do not have serious relationships, so quit trying

Have a nice day :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#85764 Apr 24, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Waller will use the location of Jacque's body to make a deal I'm betting. As far as Karen...it doesn't matter what anyone tries to make of her with lies, etc. None of it still justifies murder. Nothing. Some things may "work" (claiming self defense, PTSD, the infamous abused woman syndrome, etc.) when its a female that killed a man (like Arias is attempting) but it won't stick the other way around. Anyone watching that case has seen all her skeletons brought out even bigger time than the victim's. I'll also be curious to see how those lies have no "meat" to them and how a defense tries to make them stick with no "glue". It still won't matter. We've seen before that whatever a victim is/was accused of doing to justify the murder...the POI's did it all too but "better". I'd say "bring it". Let them say and make up whatever....it still won't make a jury say "Yep...that justifies it" even if it does turn out to be a psycho "dance mom on a roid-rage". Besides, with evidence of that degree of pre-meditation as you and others seem to be aware of......that should drown out anything within the rumor-gone-wanna-be-truth-mill -motive-buffet.
I am not too familiar with the Winkler case, was there meat to the allegations there? I will look myself, I just wonder how unusual the Anthony case was, I really had never seen another case that threw every theory and accusation out and have it lead to a not guity. I agree, she was overcharged, the injustice of it all still makes me want to howl. To have the insulting attitude shown here presented in court as though fact would be very hard to take.

Thanks for the support with not smoking. Like Nan, this is not my first try. This time , however , feels different and the temptation not too bad. Fingers crossed, hard candy at the ready and a picture of the head halo (my mom) on the fridge...I'm all over it!! Lol

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#85765 Apr 24, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bumped posts are hard to follow. You post a date for the post but it always includes a comment from two people with no designation of where one post stops and the other begins. Some are easier to decipher than others. The date helps, sometimes, but like the March 31st bump you made, there were 20 pages of comments that day. That was 400 posts to sift through to find Get Real's post you bumped. Here is a link to that post...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
One sentence in that post made it kind of clear who posted it.
"No one has been ruled out as the killer. However, that does not mean that any particular person of interest to us has been ruled in:...."
"Of interest to us...".
Whenever someone makes an intelligent post on this thread I do a plagiarism check to see if the post was someone else's writing, modified to fit to this subject. Taking key sentences or key statements and running it through a plagiarism check is easy to do. Get Real's posts were genuine. I did notice that native girl was copy and pasting her arguments to Get Real from wikipedia. That was not hard to verify.
The Get Real post was a mere 6 weeks prior to Farese making his public comment for ds. In that public comment, Farese referred to people who believe ds to be responsible for his wife's murder as "ignorant". In the post I linked, we were referred to as incompetent.
"Those who’ve put DS in the frame can only claim they are incompetent."
Farese or someone on his staff posted as Get Real.
Aren't you special Mr. Topix teacher... this isn't an education board. If you want education, please go back to school.

Location hidden

#85766 Apr 24, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaks my heart. No one deserves this. Not Karen, her children, mother, father, sister, brother, and friends. Go ahead umx7 and tell me who I left out. Im well aware!
Airtight is what I pray for. Thanks for your post. I have confidence you are knowledgeable and VERY in the know. I am anxious for an arrest but I also want that person to be convicted! So...we must wait.
J4K
And yes, of course you did! DAVID!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#85767 Apr 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And yes, of course you did! DAVID!!
Oh well......
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#85768 Apr 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you special Mr. Topix teacher... this isn't an education board. If you want education, please go back to school.
Its not a weather chasing, wanna-be song writing, ansestry digging, football coaching board either.

Location hidden

#85769 Apr 24, 2013
For some reason I have a different feel for this case. There wasn't any panic by David at all. If you take a look at the Palumbo case in Germantown Tn. the husband ran around with his head cut off like a chicken scared to death. A first he claimed he didn't lay a finger on her, but when they found the body, he finally confessed. That is the difference. I know Que is going to say what his name didn't panic either in Mo, but I disagree. He did panic on topix to her sister, that he was going to killer her perhaps. To me that is panicking. Daid hasn't panicked at all in this case, so therefore that leaves me to believe that he didn't do it...

Location hidden

#85770 Apr 24, 2013
David!

Location hidden

#85771 Apr 24, 2013
And that is just another reason why I don't think he di it...

Location hidden

#85772 Apr 24, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not a weather chasing, wanna-be song writing, ansestry digging, football coaching board either.
Well, I have been called a liar, so I posted the song. I have given you warnings about tornado watches in days advance. Can't prove about my coaching yet. You have seen my post on the genealogy thread from 2009, when I posted it haven't you here?

Location hidden

#85773 Apr 24, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

There ya go Que! Look at the date when I posted this thread in 2009...

Location hidden

#85774 Apr 24, 2013
And that is three things that I have proven...

United States

#85775 Apr 24, 2013
HEY MS.QUEUE. What is ANSESTRY? WHAT IS ANSESTRY? Can`t believe someone as perfect as you spelled it this way.Remember your famous words{speak english}. bwahahahahaha
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#85776 Apr 24, 2013
I think he was definitely pulling the strings.

guest | Apr 4, 2012
My opinion..I think JSYWK is David.
Report this post

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#85777 Apr 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I have been called a liar, so I posted the song. I have given you warnings about tornado watches in days advance. Can't prove about my coaching yet. You have seen my post on the genealogy thread from 2009, when I posted it haven't you here?
And you are still a little man dressing up in your batman costume. Trying so hard to be respected in anything......and failing so bad at it

Have a nice day :
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85778 Apr 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
For some reason I have a different feel for this case. There wasn't any panic by David at all. If you take a look at the Palumbo case in Germantown Tn. the husband ran around with his head cut off like a chicken scared to death. A first he claimed he didn't lay a finger on her, but when they found the body, he finally confessed. That is the difference. I know Que is going to say what his name didn't panic either in Mo, but I disagree. He did panic on topix to her sister, that he was going to killer her perhaps. To me that is panicking. Daid hasn't panicked at all in this case, so therefore that leaves me to believe that he didn't do it...
Actually I agree that Waller did panic. However, things didn't go the way he planned. Much more blood and other evidence from the killing were present than what he maybe planned for and he had to do more to cover it up than what he allowed time for. How do you know who panicked and who didn't though umx7? You weren't there, were you? I'm not too sure I wouldn't consider hiring a defense attorney so early on as not panicking though...no matter what reason he did it for. Maybe the more planned and the more it all goes for whoever does these horrific things as such makes them not panic as much. And umx7, please don't tell me what you know I'm going to say, think, or respond with. You don't.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85779 Apr 24, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I have been called a liar, so I posted the song. I have given you warnings about tornado watches in days advance. Can't prove about my coaching yet. You have seen my post on the genealogy thread from 2009, when I posted it haven't you here?
I co-wrote Madonna's "Like Virgin" - here....I even posted it.

"BonJour" LMAO!

Location hidden

#85780 Apr 24, 2013
guest wrote:
HEY MS.QUEUE. What is ANSESTRY? WHAT IS ANSESTRY? Can`t believe someone as perfect as you spelled it this way.Remember your famous words{speak english}. bwahahahahaha
And if this is David, then I am sure "Just Me" that he will protect and defend me...
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85781 Apr 24, 2013
guest wrote:
Thank you, love. At least when you pronounce it, it makes sence, since, sense which is English. I can also help you work on your punctuation if you need it. It looks as if you may. bwahahahahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#85782 Apr 24, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I agree that Waller did panic. However, things didn't go the way he planned. Much more blood and other evidence from the killing were present than what he maybe planned for and he had to do more to cover it up than what he allowed time for. How do you know who panicked and who didn't though umx7? You weren't there, were you? I'm not too sure I wouldn't consider hiring a defense attorney so early on as not panicking though...no matter what reason he did it for. Maybe the more planned and the more it all goes for whoever does these horrific things as such makes them not panic as much. And umx7, please don't tell me what you know I'm going to say, think, or respond with. You don't.
Are you saying that David did the same thing? If you do, then you are saying that David did it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Develey Mustard 13 min Guest 1
Slum Lords of Dyersburg 33 min SlummyRummy 3
Dyer county drugs 1 hr Sandra 1
Confederate statue downtown 1 hr Luvdacoons 114
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 6 hr Alyssa76 11,081
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 6 hr Upset 82
Solar eclipse glasses you were gypt into buying... 8 hr You were gypt 1
Divorce? 9 hr inquiring 19
16 secret indictments 11 hr Moody 9

Dyersburg Jobs