Search for Missing Karen Swift

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#85012 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I meant about the case dummy! I am talking about the ones that went to the party dummy. Probably you know something? LE needs to question you then too?
Yep batman, have them look up unreal in the phone book

I bet your mother cringes everytime she sees you post

Have a nice day :)

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#85013 Apr 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
u7m are you still trying to decide what you want to be when you grow up. Better decide soon and start training. Which is it, football coach, storm chaser, Box's cousin. Or do you want to be Superman like so many little boys. Cause you would actually have to be Superman to do all the things that you say you do, and still stay on topix 24/7
Haven't been on topix 24/7. Yesterday I wasn't on topix, because I spent 14 hours in the studio with the band helping them out with writing, sound, and getting each individual to do their parts. Then last night I was with them all night when they were performing and partied with them the rest of the night and all night last night. Then until this afternoon, I was with them again in the studios until I got home this afternoon.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85014 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It is funny then how this part is silenced and not out there in the media isn't, if she knew something. I would have gone to the media about it. I wonder why it isn't out there by someone on what time they left the party too?
Maybe it's part of the "evidence" that LE hasn't released. If CB told LE that Karen was upset about something and what it was, they could've told her to not talk about it. Could it be part of an "inconsistency"? Maybe Karen found it necessary to tell more than 1 friend of any "situation" she was concerned about and that's what she was attempting to do by trying to get a hold of her other friend.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85015 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>If she knew what was up, then there is the suspect then. The key to her harassing her at that party. she should have called LE right then. If I was on the LE staff, then I would have been at that persons door right after the call.
Seriously. LOL! I knew just about every "situation" a friend of mine was dealing with and I didn't kill her. Duhhhhh. Are you switching "women" now umx7? Please.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#85016 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't been on topix 24/7. Yesterday I wasn't on topix, because I spent 14 hours in the studio with the band helping them out with writing, sound, and getting each individual to do their parts. Then last night I was with them all night when they were performing and partied with them the rest of the night and all night last night. Then until this afternoon, I was with them again in the studios until I got home this afternoon.
No one believes you, and no one cares batman

Location hidden

#85017 Apr 13, 2013
Truth wrote:
u7m are you still trying to decide what you want to be when you grow up. Better decide soon and start training. Which is it, football coach, storm chaser, Box's cousin. Or do you want to be Superman like so many little boys. Cause you would actually have to be Superman to do all the things that you say you do, and still stay on topix 24/7
10 hours yesterday and 4 hours today.

10+4=14 hours.

Location hidden

#85018 Apr 13, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. LOL! I knew just about every "situation" a friend of mine was dealing with and I didn't kill her. Duhhhhh. Are you switching "women" now umx7? Please.
Nope! I am talking about the woman's door...

Location hidden

#85019 Apr 13, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No one believes you, and no one cares batman
Good! I had a blast this weekend thus far. Everyone is home and resting after a brutal recording and playing session.

Location hidden

#85020 Apr 13, 2013
Chardonnay was good last night too...

Location hidden

#85021 Apr 13, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you telling me that if someone had threatened your friend at a party that you wouldn't called LE? Are you telling me that if your friend was upset at that party, that you would have let her leave your side for a very long time? Heck, I don't even let one of my friends leave for hours upon hours if they are upset. I stay with them for a long time to make sure everything is going to be alright. Even if it is, I may not let them go anywhere for the night without me going with them.

Location hidden

#85022 Apr 13, 2013
Just got a phone call from the lead singer of the band telling me that the song will be finalized this Tuesday and then will be released the following Tuesday on radio, the internet, and anywhere else that it will be played.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#85023 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Good! I had a blast this weekend thus far. Everyone is home and resting after a brutal recording and playing session.
LOL

Sure batman

QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85024 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Just got a phone call from the lead singer of the band telling me that the song will be finalized this Tuesday and then will be released the following Tuesday on radio, the internet, and anywhere else that it will be played.
I bet Beyonce, Mick Jagger, Bon Jovi Kid Rock, etc. wish their songs would hit the waves that quick. LOL

Location hidden

#85025 Apr 13, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's part of the "evidence" that LE hasn't released. If CB told LE that Karen was upset about something and what it was, they could've told her to not talk about it. Could it be part of an "inconsistency"? Maybe Karen found it necessary to tell more than 1 friend of any "situation" she was concerned about and that's what she was attempting to do by trying to get a hold of her other friend.
If that is the case, then they know who done it then. Like I said, I wouldn't have let her out of my sights, because I would have been afraid of something that night.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#85026 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, are you telling me that if someone had threatened your friend at a party that you wouldn't called LE? Are you telling me that if your friend was upset at that party, that you would have let her leave your side for a very long time? Heck, I don't even let one of my friends leave for hours upon hours if they are upset. I stay with them for a long time to make sure everything is going to be alright. Even if it is, I may not let them go anywhere for the night without me going with them.
Did I say anything about a "threat"? No.

Location hidden

#85027 Apr 13, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Beyonce, Mick Jagger, Bon Jovi Kid Rock, etc. wish their songs would hit the waves that quick. LOL
Trust me! it took about two months to do this song. The videographer has finished the video up as well. I will tell you what song to look for and what group it is here soon. I have asked you if you knew of a name of a group before remember? I have told you that this band is friends with Full Circle remember. I even told you the name of the lead singer also before remember? It is on here... If I didn't call out the bands name, then I have called out on of the names to you that sings in that band here.

Location hidden

#85028 Apr 13, 2013
I have called out his name from that band here...

Location hidden

#85029 Apr 13, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
As of matter of fact they are friends with Bon Jovi, Kid Rock, and Bret from Poison.

Location hidden

#85030 Apr 13, 2013
Some groups wait until the whole CD is completely done to release their first song. This group isn't waiting until theirs is done. They are going to release their songs as they get finalized one by one. The cd will be made with all of their songs on it, but they are releasing each and everyone as soon as they can.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#85031 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You'll rethink how important I am if my name comes up... Dyer Co. especially.
Bawhahaha
BS!!!!
Nobody that makes it to the "higher ups" as you try to insinuate that you are..is as idiotic as you are. And they don't usually take a butcher knife to the English language.
Say it all you want..NOBODY believes a proven liar...aka U.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up at First Christian Church 6 min saved by grace alone 53
free dna test at hospital? (Jul '09) 37 min Mama1 51
Hometown Urgent Care 39 min Mama1 19
Donald Trumpís 6 Month Report Card: 991 Tweets,... 1 hr REDS don t care 1
Twitler Trump Investigated For Money Laundering 1 hr REDS don t care 1
Meet Trumps voter fraud squad 1 hr REDS don t care 5
DCHS Principal 1 hr yep 8
Man hung his self 9 hr Guest 6
Accident on interstate 19 hr wbbj 8
Fight at Mall tonight. Wed Anonymity 6