Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#84968 Apr 12, 2013
Well, seems our resident rodent has been busy tonite. Changing ids, cruising topix and sounding that ignorant keeps a narcissist busy!! Wonder when it is all over if all his ids will come here and take a bow for keeping the thread bumped. Sure wouldn't surprise me. Imagine the braintrust that gets on this thread insults everyone or plays beyond obtuse and then of course, have a nice day, What a moron...
I know that we will hear another chorus of..I am not umm...sorry sport, aint no difference between ya, I don't care who you are.
Back to important matters..Hope all of my friends are well tonite and having a great weekend. I keep waiting to hear if the gj came back with anything. Justice is coming and someone is not liking the sound of the ticking!!!
J4K
Dawg

Granger, IN

#84969 Apr 13, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Well, seems our resident rodent has been busy tonite. Changing ids, cruising topix and sounding that ignorant keeps a narcissist busy!! Wonder when it is all over if all his ids will come here and take a bow for keeping the thread bumped. Sure wouldn't surprise me. Imagine the braintrust that gets on this thread insults everyone or plays beyond obtuse and then of course, have a nice day, What a moron...
I know that we will hear another chorus of..I am not umm...sorry sport, aint no difference between ya, I don't care who you are.
Back to important matters..Hope all of my friends are well tonite and having a great weekend. I keep waiting to hear if the gj came back with anything. Justice is coming and someone is not liking the sound of the ticking!!!
J4K
Awesome post.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#84970 Apr 13, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by you, not by you losers here. You do nothing, you are nothing but sex voyagers, trying to get your jollies from a dead woman
Have a nice day :)
Your intentional misuse of words is pretty funny but lame at the same time.
Get some new material.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84971 Apr 13, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some new material.
I see I still have you on a short chain puppy

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84972 Apr 13, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
J4K
LOL

The sad part is I do not change my ID at all. I only post as unreal. I do not graybox at all, but I do enjoy that you think I am everyone and everybody.

And the really funny part is you telling me I am using the same lines....kind of like that same rumors and lies and for over a year now.
The same utttttter fool posting crap he knows nothing about and you trying to look intelegent

Wake up babe and look in the mirror

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84973 Apr 13, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
The dead woman you speak of was loved by many. You should be ashamed of yourself but selfish people typically have no morals. No one here feels any joy over Karen's death. There are however, posters here that do care about her justice. You are just pure EVIL and no one can help you. The DEVIL has you by the tail...you live a sad miserable life and have no one to blame but YOURSELF. I will pray for your soul.
Pray for yourself, I will save you a seat on the bus to hell with me, remember I am not the one on here with the twisted life that has to live your life pretending to care about anything but getting your thrills here

QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#84974 Apr 13, 2013
dead bury the dead wrote:
With all of the tick tocking going on many of you need to either get your loud clock repaired or get a new one.Honestly.
"Honestly". Sounds like someone could be quite nervous about how loud the "clock" is ticking. Drowns out any alarm.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#84975 Apr 13, 2013
no facts wrote:
There is no facts in this case. All of you are full of it.
One fact is that you don't write the English language very well. LOL!
McDonalds

Alpharetta, GA

#84976 Apr 13, 2013
They have something

Dyersburg, TN

#84977 Apr 13, 2013
Why does everything have to be about McDonalds

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#84978 Apr 13, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some new material.
I know that was so very ummy!!! It appears he did not understand my post about them being the same, and I typed it real slow for him, too!!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84979 Apr 13, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello PI Dummmmmmmland! You are twisted.
Yep. The "is" instead of "are" = dead giveaway!! ;) Captain Obvious
bad situation

Dyersburg, TN

#84981 Apr 13, 2013
very bad for the pink poodle club

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84983 Apr 13, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that was so very ummy!!! It appears he did not understand my post about them being the same

, and I typed it real slow for him, too!!
Lmfao

And it looks like you feel to grasp the fact ( yes I know that is a new concept for you) that you and the other blood suckers on here are accomplishing nothing other than getting your thrill from a dead women just like utttter fool.
Now pretend to care while you get your joy from this case

Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#84984 Apr 13, 2013
bad situation wrote:
very bad for the pink poodle club
You know who I'm talking to...DON"T bring up the pink*** are you'RE going to have a "mad" Ginger and you don't want to go there!!!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84985 Apr 13, 2013
Good grief! I haven't been here for 24 hours and the rhetoric of another poster being me.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#84986 Apr 13, 2013
1) Most have forgotten KS was upset before she went to the party. WHY? It was not over DS.
2) KS had made a few parents upset at the dance studio and parents were moving their kids to a new studio.
3) In an interview in Dec 2011 Box stated that he had to rule out the lies from ones he had interviewed. Made me go HMMMM. Why so many lies? This is fact!
4) Cold case 15-16 months have gone by. No justice for the family.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#84987 Apr 13, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>You know who I'm talking to...DON"T bring up the pink*** are you'RE going to have a "mad" Ginger and you don't want to go there!!!
Whoever gave me the red lip you know where to kiss it!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84988 Apr 13, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're here so what does that say about you?? You're above NO one. I'm not the one looking for a date on Craigslist, now am I?? I have no trouble attracting or keeping attention, Thanks. Insult me....I do not care. Have you ever heard of significant others who travel? Yeah, didn't think you ever came out of your ratt-hole! Try getting out in the world.... or are you tied down and deprived in a certain way? The fact you say we're obsessed with Karen's sex life....makes me think you are or were. We know what you're doing and how you're hiding behind this persona. Glad you feel you have so much power, but you really are a joke. When you point fingers...there's usually double that pointing back at you. Gotta go...I have a great weekend planned.
Tick Tock.....J4K
Yep "curious" I am the only one hiding here rite??

I am sure you do attract attention, I have see freak shows before.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84989 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Good grief! I haven't been here for 24 hours and the rhetoric of another poster being me.
LOL

You just got to try for attention now dont you batman.

That is why you are posting dumbass rants about weather, killers and everything else

Trust me on this: You are not important, you will never be important, you will never leave your footprints in the sands of time.

Get it batman??

Hope so

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 25 min Alex Nicole 4,774
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 1 hr fruity pebbles 1,375
Stephanie Evans 2 hr Truthfully 1
John Hogshooter 2 hr Truthfully 1
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 3 hr Guest 26
Why to women do this? 5 hr ugh 2
Sheriff's office 11 hr Ditto 75

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance