Dyersburg, TN

#84977 Apr 13, 2013
Why does everything have to be about McDonalds

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#84978 Apr 13, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intentional misuse of words is pretty funny but lame at the same time.
Get some new material.
I know that was so very ummy!!! It appears he did not understand my post about them being the same, and I typed it real slow for him, too!!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84979 Apr 13, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello PI Dummmmmmmland! You are twisted.
Yep. The "is" instead of "are" = dead giveaway!! ;) Captain Obvious
bad situation

Dyersburg, TN

#84981 Apr 13, 2013
very bad for the pink poodle club

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84983 Apr 13, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that was so very ummy!!! It appears he did not understand my post about them being the same

, and I typed it real slow for him, too!!
Lmfao

And it looks like you feel to grasp the fact ( yes I know that is a new concept for you) that you and the other blood suckers on here are accomplishing nothing other than getting your thrill from a dead women just like utttter fool.
Now pretend to care while you get your joy from this case

Have a nice day :)
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#84984 Apr 13, 2013
bad situation wrote:
very bad for the pink poodle club
You know who I'm talking to...DON"T bring up the pink*** are you'RE going to have a "mad" Ginger and you don't want to go there!!!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84985 Apr 13, 2013
Good grief! I haven't been here for 24 hours and the rhetoric of another poster being me.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#84986 Apr 13, 2013
1) Most have forgotten KS was upset before she went to the party. WHY? It was not over DS.
2) KS had made a few parents upset at the dance studio and parents were moving their kids to a new studio.
3) In an interview in Dec 2011 Box stated that he had to rule out the lies from ones he had interviewed. Made me go HMMMM. Why so many lies? This is fact!
4) Cold case 15-16 months have gone by. No justice for the family.
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#84987 Apr 13, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>You know who I'm talking to...DON"T bring up the pink*** are you'RE going to have a "mad" Ginger and you don't want to go there!!!
Whoever gave me the red lip you know where to kiss it!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84988 Apr 13, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're here so what does that say about you?? You're above NO one. I'm not the one looking for a date on Craigslist, now am I?? I have no trouble attracting or keeping attention, Thanks. Insult me....I do not care. Have you ever heard of significant others who travel? Yeah, didn't think you ever came out of your ratt-hole! Try getting out in the world.... or are you tied down and deprived in a certain way? The fact you say we're obsessed with Karen's sex life....makes me think you are or were. We know what you're doing and how you're hiding behind this persona. Glad you feel you have so much power, but you really are a joke. When you point fingers...there's usually double that pointing back at you. Gotta go...I have a great weekend planned.
Tick Tock.....J4K
Yep "curious" I am the only one hiding here rite??

I am sure you do attract attention, I have see freak shows before.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84989 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Good grief! I haven't been here for 24 hours and the rhetoric of another poster being me.
LOL

You just got to try for attention now dont you batman.

That is why you are posting dumbass rants about weather, killers and everything else

Trust me on this: You are not important, you will never be important, you will never leave your footprints in the sands of time.

Get it batman??

Hope so

Location hidden

#84990 Apr 13, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You just got to try for attention now dont you batman.
That is why you are posting dumbass rants about weather, killers and everything else
Trust me on this: You are not important, you will never be important, you will never leave your footprints in the sands of time.
Get it batman??
Hope so
You'll rethink how important I am if my name comes up... Dyer Co. especially.

Location hidden

#84991 Apr 13, 2013
Ginger wrote:
1) Most have forgotten KS was upset before she went to the party. WHY? It was not over DS.
2) KS had made a few parents upset at the dance studio and parents were moving their kids to a new studio.
3) In an interview in Dec 2011 Box stated that he had to rule out the lies from ones he had interviewed. Made me go HMMMM. Why so many lies? This is fact!
Well, I'll say this Ginger: That first comment is fact, because Nancy Grace's producer even confirmed that part. Remember?? Come on now! I hope you do agree that the Swifts does need justice. The boys and D has been through enough. Don't agree? In your heart, mind, spirit can't you imagine what Pr and Du goes through daily? I mean I would go through h@ll everyday if something like this happen. Wouldn't you?

Location hidden

#84992 Apr 13, 2013
Don't you agree?

Location hidden

#84993 Apr 13, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>You know who I'm talking to...DON"T bring up the pink*** are you'RE going to have a "mad" Ginger and you don't want to go there!!!
This doesn't direct this toward you ok? I have seen some mysterious comments on here about that club, but I wouldn't understand why it would make you so upset though. Just asking ya, not that you don't have to answer that. LOL! I think that I have misread or not understood some things being said. You know from the past that I told you that I wasn't going to ever get involved with arguments from you or anyone else from your side and I think that is fair enough. All I am saying I am a bit confused to where you were leading to about the pink poodle club though? LOL!! You have a right to answer and you have a right not to. I was just curious. No biggie right? If you don't answer then you won't have to go through heck with the other posters here, but if you decide to explain a little more then I will understand too. I won't jump ya. I'll set back and read and listen...
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#84994 Apr 13, 2013
Ginger wrote:
1. Her text didn't have to necessarily mean she was upset. However if you know that it wasn't at any particular person, then you must know who and why.
2. LOL! The crazed dance mom thang again. Oh pleaseeeee. Hopefully LE got a list of those "mom's" that had switched studios.(rolling eyes)
3. Can you post the link where Box said such a thing? Thanks.
4. Clock ticking louder. Karen will have the last "tock".
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#84995 Apr 13, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever gave me the red lip you know where to kiss it!
Ya got room for 3 sets?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#84996 Apr 13, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'll say this Ginger: That first comment is fact, because Nancy Grace's producer even confirmed that part. Remember?? Come on now! I hope you do agree that the Swifts does need justice. The boys and D has been through enough. Don't agree? In your heart, mind, spirit can't you imagine what Pr and Du goes through daily? I mean I would go through h@ll everyday if something like this happen. Wouldn't you?
No. You said you'd stay silent, not think or talk about it cuz you would be in "mourning".

Location hidden

#84997 Apr 13, 2013
I am a forgiving person, and always have been. Everybody loves me for who I am and I love everybody back. I think Ginger from the past that I let bygones be bygones no matter what has been said, done, or whatever. It is just that way. I forgive no matter what. Our lives are short and it doesn't last long and I have seen a lot of people have everything wrong with them and also I have seen people go down so quickly and pass. So that is one reason that I forgive...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Barker Mccree 31 min Oneofmany 1
Cortney Brad Shipley 53 min User 1
Trump Caved 2 hr Wild Bill 8
Citizens of Newbern get ready 2 hr eitheror 11
Mexicans in Dyersburg 3 hr REDS don t care 50
straight down low 3 hr Dude 66
Worst places to work 4 hr guest 3
Grand Jury meeting sooner than later 5 hr sunny 60

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance