Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84949 Apr 12, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell him, Nandoo! He sure can't stay away from this thread and all of us, can he?? Like a moth to a flame!! Wonder why? Maybe he feels superior to all of us by admonishing us. Sure ain't working....I'd say that's a no-win situation!! He's so smart, I thought he'd have figured that out!!!! THE ultimate hypocrite and obviously he has no life as you can see his registered profile and all it's ka-zillion nonsensical posts/rants. But, as your grandaddy said.....You nailed it!!! J4K
That is right little one, fall back into the herd with all the other sheep, dont try to think for yourself, just fit it......I am sure that has been the way it is for you your whole life. Now talk some more about a dead woman sex life like you and the other fools here do so you can get your thrills for the night, since your husband no longer even looks at you

dead bury the dead

Memphis, TN

#84950 Apr 12, 2013
What husband?LOL!Thanks unreal for telling it like it is:
> since your husband no longer even looks at you<
curious

Osceola, IA

#84951 Apr 12, 2013
I can almost feel the spit coming off of that rant! Sorry, no husband. That is my choice, Honey!! Life is less complicated that way---doesn't mean you can't have fun!! And I don't think we're discussing her sex life. Why does it bother you so?? Probably the lack of in your own life?? Thought so! I can think quite well for myself, Thank You. I don't need to private message everyone and have our own little Topix club. I just happen to agree and think there are some clever, funny, smart, thoughtful people here. We don't all agree on everything, but we can show respect for others. Maybe you should try it instead of taunting people who want to see a murderer get his due. J4K
curious

Osceola, IA

#84952 Apr 12, 2013
dead bury the dead wrote:
What husband?LOL!Thanks unreal for telling it like it is:
> since your husband no longer even looks at you<
What, is a woman not complete without a husband?? You do not bother me one iota.....I'm proudly husband-free. What an uneducated, pathetic and narrow-minded view of life. Karen was wanting that same life.....drama free. Too bad someone didn't want to pay her alimony, child support or see her happy in the future with another man. That would really yank his chain having to pay all that while her love and attention was on her kids and someday, possibly....a new love interest. Someone saw to it that it was not even going to be an option. I think you're both (same person!! haha) obsessed with Karen's romantic life and lack of your own. Also obsessed with why complete strangers (not all) want justice for her. Obviously, you do not deem her or her family worthy of that. That's [email protected] up, Dude.
j4K
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#84953 Apr 12, 2013
I am so sick of you unreal! You keep saying the posters here are talking about a dead woman and her sex life. The only poster speaking about her sex life is you! You are one sick bas!tard! Karen's case will be solved and you can like it or not. It will happen! I cannot wait to confront your stupid azz!
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#84954 Apr 12, 2013
no facts wrote:
There is no facts in this case. All of you are full of it.
Hello PI Dummmmmmmland! You are twisted.
curious

Osceola, IA

#84955 Apr 12, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....I'm thinking it's not an act. He's just that stupid. His improper grammar is the giveaway. But, I'm sure someone is pulling the puppet strings. One of his favorite posters, perhaps? He thinks he's fitting in with the cool-kids.

Life is hard.....it's even harder when you're stupid!~ John Wayne

J4K
curious

Osceola, IA

#84956 Apr 12, 2013
MindTrap wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought someone would say that and I must agree time does change people. Just trying to fill in the blank. I will keep trying, not giving up that easy.
How about this, he was on crutches and she could out run or maneuver him.
J4K
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#84957 Apr 12, 2013
Hmmm... Is is possible that even the killer has another side that is not typical behavior?

Playin Possum | Mar 22, 2012
I feel Karen was generally a very good person and parent, but I also feel she was human and we all have another side. Doesn't make her a bad person anymore than it does anyone else. I am leaning more toward another source from her personal social life than I am DS. I think we could be very surprised in the end. I don't think Karen's sons believe that their dad is responsible either. Hope ya'll have a good night and justice for Karen.
Report this post
curious

Osceola, IA

#84958 Apr 12, 2013
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>Was he on crutches because she kicked him in the knee or was it from dumping her body in kudzu or maybe it was just a ploy to make people think he couldn't have been involved?
Always interested in this. This was quite peculiar and a bit of overkill if it was just for appearance sake. However, I tend to think he reinjured himself in the disposal of her body.

Twilight is another thoughtful poster! Miss her & GG, though they drop by on occasion. J4K

Goodnight All!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84959 Apr 12, 2013
curious wrote:
I can almost feel the spit coming off of that rant! Sorry, no husband. That is my choice, Honey!! Life is less complicated that way---doesn't mean you can't have fun!! And I don't think we're discussing her sex life. Why does it bother you so?? Probably the lack of in your own life?? Thought so! I can think quite well for myself, Thank You. I don't need to private message everyone and have our own little Topix club. I just happen to agree and think there are some clever, funny, smart, thoughtful people here. We don't all agree on everything, but we can show respect for others. Maybe you should try it instead of taunting people who want to see a murderer get his due. J4K
LOL

Yes it is your choice, your choice that no man can stand you. Might be just looks or the fact that you live your life here

Just saying

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84960 Apr 12, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
I am so sick of you unreal! You keep saying the posters here are talking about a dead woman and her sex life. The only poster speaking about her sex life is you! You are one sick bas!tard! Karen's case will be solved and you can like it or not. It will happen! I cannot wait to confront your stupid azz!
Not by you, not by you losers here. You do nothing, you are nothing but sex voyagers, trying to get your jollies from a dead woman

Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#84961 Apr 12, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not by you, not by you losers here. You do nothing, you are nothing but sex voyagers, trying to get your jollies from a dead woman
The dead woman you speak of was loved by many. You should be ashamed of yourself but selfish people typically have no morals. No one here feels any joy over Karen's death. There are however, posters here that do care about her justice. You are just pure EVIL and no one can help you. The DEVIL has you by the tail...you live a sad miserable life and have no one to blame but YOURSELF. I will pray for your soul.
no facts

Memphis, TN

#84962 Apr 12, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea twisted like a pretzel
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#84963 Apr 12, 2013
Just realized this is jsywk!

Playin Possum | Mar 23, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I see a pattern here. Most of the TXS and ARK. posters are defending David here. Playin Possum, how do you know that the sons don't think he did it? Can you prove it?

Nothing to prove. Have son in college who is close to Swift eldest. Maybe if you got out a little more, you might learn something.
Report this post
no facts

Memphis, TN

#84964 Apr 12, 2013
Karen was enjoying her life when someone had to take it away from her. I think that she was picking up her life when the fulfillment of joy and happiness of freedom was kicking in. A beautiful lady in Dyer Co. if I am correct walking around town always smiling and talking to folks in in a nice way. People in that town seemed to embrace her and loved her girls. Why is it taking so long to get justice. She will have her revenge soon.
curious

Osceola, IA

#84965 Apr 12, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Yes it is your choice, your choice that no man can stand you. Might be just looks or the fact that you live your life here
Just saying
Well, you're here so what does that say about you?? You're above NO one. I'm not the one looking for a date on Craigslist, now am I?? I have no trouble attracting or keeping attention, Thanks. Insult me....I do not care. Have you ever heard of significant others who travel? Yeah, didn't think you ever came out of your ratt-hole! Try getting out in the world.... or are you tied down and deprived in a certain way? The fact you say we're obsessed with Karen's sex life....makes me think you are or were. We know what you're doing and how you're hiding behind this persona. Glad you feel you have so much power, but you really are a joke. When you point fingers...there's usually double that pointing back at you. Gotta go...I have a great weekend planned.
Tick Tock.....J4K
curious

Osceola, IA

#84966 Apr 12, 2013
The dead woman....that he killed. Yes, Hopeful....Pray for his heartless soul. Justice will come. J4K
dead bury the dead

Memphis, TN

#84967 Apr 12, 2013
With all of the tick tocking going on many of you need to either get your loud clock repaired or get a new one.Honestly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chopped liver 2 hr Hello 2
jimmy martindale 3 hr what the what 1
Sheriff's office 3 hr TRICKY RICKY 74
willibanks 3 hr RAPIST 1
Child neglect 5 hr Guest 3
20+ family yard sale July 1st & 2nd 6 hr Hello 4
Anyone buy used lawn mowers?? (Apr '09) 8 hr dude 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages