Search for Missing Karen Swift
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#84868 Apr 11, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
Seems to me that Lisa is the ONLY one in that family brave enough to speak up and demand Justice for Karen.
Lisa is dumb enough and to be on topix trying to get justice...makes her look like w t
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#84869 Apr 11, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Umx7 used to post on the Waller thread from Mayfield also.
Do you stay on topix 24/7
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84870 Apr 11, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Do you stay on topix 24/7
No sweetheart.(Boyfriend/POAzzz comment got to ya ehh) Ooopsie! "Why buy the cow when ya can get the milk for free"???
I'm here only 12/6. Go back and see the last time I posted yesterday and calculate to my first post this morning...maybe that will help you sleep better. ;)
Hopeful

United States

#84871 Apr 11, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa is dumb enough and to be on topix trying to get justice...makes her look like w t
Dumb is the only way you know to describe Lisa? She is quite intelligent. Think you know that though don't ya? Why so suddenly intersted in Lisa? She isn't seeking justice on topix. Justice will happen in a court of law. And you say Lisa is dumb. Really Ms. Fence?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84872 Apr 11, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa is dumb enough and to be on topix trying to get justice...makes her look like w t
And you're dumb enough to be on here trying to divert it. Ain't gonna happen. Are you getting nervous again?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#84873 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Curious said it! I'm innocent...
LOL how old are you? 5?

Hello Curious,Queue, Hopeful, BNO. Curious seems you struck a nerve as did Que. Keep it up. justice is coming!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84874 Apr 11, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Try touchdowns if you are trying to pick up women, then you can tell them in person how you know Karate, and watch them laugh in your face, rather than on the computer........like now
Have a nice day :)
A little birdie told me that you like women that is full of burnt out tattoos, toothless, and rough looking. You getem at Touchdowns.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84875 Apr 11, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL how old are you? 5?
Hello Curious,Queue, Hopeful, BNO. Curious seems you struck a nerve as did Que. Keep it up. justice is coming!
Nope, just didn't say it this time... YOU KNOW! MY FAMOUS WORDS... ARE YOU THE KILLER??

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#84876 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, just didn't say it this time... YOU KNOW! MY FAMOUS WORDS... ARE YOU THE KILLER??
I did laugh when I read it because it reminded be of a little kid thinking they are in trouble. Open a window in that basement you need some fresh air.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84877 Apr 11, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>*pats little batman on the head*
Good job now cook my burger, and get me some fries with that
Have a nice day :)
How many more times are you going to tell me this. You better go get your cholesterol level checked. To many whoppers and big macs huh?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84878 Apr 11, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did laugh when I read it because it reminded be of a little kid thinking they are in trouble. Open a window in that basement you need some fresh air.
I have been out of my basement all night long being up with the weather with no sleep... just got through writing more of a song for the band I am helping...

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84879 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I have been out of my basement all night long being up with the weather with no sleep... just got through writing more of a song for the band I am helping...
The wheels on the bus going round and round has already been written

Try again

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84880 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>A little birdie told me that you like women that is full of burnt out tattoos, toothless, and rough looking. You getem at Touchdowns.
Don't tell me what your mother tells you, but it does explain a lot about you batman

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84881 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>How many more times are you going to tell me this. You better go get your cholesterol level checked. To many whoppers and big macs huh?
Till you get it right Batman
Have a nice day :)
guest

Maumelle, AR

#84882 Apr 11, 2013
Ginger fom Horseshoe Bend. Concerned about your wellbeing.I know about 30 homes were damaged or destroyed last night and five people injured.Hope all is well with you and your property.Let us know soon as possible. Thanks

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84883 Apr 11, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The wheels on the bus going round and round has already been written
Try again
Have a nice day :)
Thanks for your concern, but that is not the song.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84884 Apr 11, 2013
When it comes out, I will tell you what it is... then you can figure out what group I am friends with...and help

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#84885 Apr 11, 2013
Whoop Dee Doo !

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84886 Apr 11, 2013
And a dadada dododod dadada run run run...

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84887 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
When it comes out, I will tell you what it is... then you can figure out what group I am friends with...and help
That I help!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who hung them self last night? 9 min Izzy-_- 25
Why is it so hard for a man to just stay FAITHFUL? (Jun '12) 30 min Curious 188
Pink Poodle Club 57 min who 2
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 4,988
McDonald's out of Walmart 1 hr guest 20
looking this morning 2 hr Guest 3
That girl that shot herself from here 2 hr guest 10
Carlee Myers on mobile patrol 6 hr Nosey Neighbor 7

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages