“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84859 Apr 10, 2013
bno wrote:
Go wait at Kroger's, just in case.
Do you know what this burning barrel is about? BNO!!
curious

Knoxville, IA

#84860 Apr 10, 2013
outrageous lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you being serious?If you are then you would believe anything.For those of you who like to think it is the killer you are posting to that is bizarre also.Since you openly say the husband DS did this then you think you are posting to him or someone who is posting for him.Gawd are you ever a nutjob.Burn barrel?You are so far from the truth that you need GPS to find your way back from la-la land.
So WHAT is the TRUTH??? You seem to know. Do TELL. That statement says a lot. I believe you do know what the truth is. Sleep well. I know I will.
J4K
bno

Wichita, KS

#84861 Apr 10, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what this burning barrel is about? BNO!!
Yes, some "sarcasm" between curious and outrageous lies. Nothing more.

Location hidden

#84862 Apr 10, 2013
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, some "sarcasm" between curious and outrageous lies. Nothing more.
Thanks! I just wanted to know. Appreciate your answer.

Location hidden

#84863 Apr 10, 2013
Before I leave and go home, I am going to bring up one thing that we discussed between the crew members while we were waiting around at. There is a constable from Lauderdale Co. that is my crew that asked this question tonight. Now, he isn't saying that David did it, so don't start. This is for debate. If Karen's clothes were folded neatly in the woods and LE found them like that, then why couldn't LE after 12 days that went back into the house and just check to see if David had folded any clothes, towels, or anything else similar to those clothes to match it. Do you think that is possible? Would have LE done that? I thought it was a fair question. They all know my opinion is about a woman doing this though...

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84864 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! LOL!! Hey, I don't think the weather channel gave tornado watches Monday or Tuesday for /Wed. like I did... this isn't the first time I've done this on here either is it.
*pats little batman on the head*

Good job now cook my burger, and get me some fries with that

Have a nice day :)

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84865 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! Evidence? You mean this is the killer woman on here? Hey! Killher woman, meet me on the Kroger parking lot... Now, is that better?
Try touchdowns if you are trying to pick up women, then you can tell them in person how you know Karate, and watch them laugh in your face, rather than on the computer........like now

Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84866 Apr 11, 2013
guest wrote:
Hang in there Ummmmmm. Don`t let all these divorced women try to control you.Now we know why they are divorced,don`t we?
Or the one's who will always only be a perpetual POAzz. Now we know why their "boyfriends" won't marry them or they got eyes for the beauties like Karen. ;)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84867 Apr 11, 2013
NOAA representative wrote:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news to all of you today, but we all do care for all of you. Umm and our crew do what we do. There are 204 of us to be exact and we have been together all day gathering information. I for one work at the fire dept. for Dyer Co. out by the Quebecor World building and I am over umm by one year 23 years to be exact. There are more of us scattered that comes together in events like these to chase storms and report back to the NOAA. I hope you can understand what we do.
Sincerely Paul!
Umx7 used to post on the Waller thread from Mayfield also.
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#84868 Apr 11, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
Seems to me that Lisa is the ONLY one in that family brave enough to speak up and demand Justice for Karen.
Lisa is dumb enough and to be on topix trying to get justice...makes her look like w t
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#84869 Apr 11, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Umx7 used to post on the Waller thread from Mayfield also.
Do you stay on topix 24/7
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84870 Apr 11, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Do you stay on topix 24/7
No sweetheart.(Boyfriend/POAzzz comment got to ya ehh) Ooopsie! "Why buy the cow when ya can get the milk for free"???
I'm here only 12/6. Go back and see the last time I posted yesterday and calculate to my first post this morning...maybe that will help you sleep better. ;)
Hopeful

Red Oak, TX

#84871 Apr 11, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa is dumb enough and to be on topix trying to get justice...makes her look like w t
Dumb is the only way you know to describe Lisa? She is quite intelligent. Think you know that though don't ya? Why so suddenly intersted in Lisa? She isn't seeking justice on topix. Justice will happen in a court of law. And you say Lisa is dumb. Really Ms. Fence?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84872 Apr 11, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa is dumb enough and to be on topix trying to get justice...makes her look like w t
And you're dumb enough to be on here trying to divert it. Ain't gonna happen. Are you getting nervous again?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#84873 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Curious said it! I'm innocent...
LOL how old are you? 5?

Hello Curious,Queue, Hopeful, BNO. Curious seems you struck a nerve as did Que. Keep it up. justice is coming!

Location hidden

#84874 Apr 11, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Try touchdowns if you are trying to pick up women, then you can tell them in person how you know Karate, and watch them laugh in your face, rather than on the computer........like now
A little birdie told me that you like women that is full of burnt out tattoos, toothless, and rough looking. You getem at Touchdowns.

Location hidden

#84875 Apr 11, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL how old are you? 5?
Hello Curious,Queue, Hopeful, BNO. Curious seems you struck a nerve as did Que. Keep it up. justice is coming!
Nope, just didn't say it this time... YOU KNOW! MY FAMOUS WORDS... ARE YOU THE KILLER??

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#84876 Apr 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, just didn't say it this time... YOU KNOW! MY FAMOUS WORDS... ARE YOU THE KILLER??
I did laugh when I read it because it reminded be of a little kid thinking they are in trouble. Open a window in that basement you need some fresh air.

Location hidden

#84877 Apr 11, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>*pats little batman on the head*
Good job now cook my burger, and get me some fries with that
How many more times are you going to tell me this. You better go get your cholesterol level checked. To many whoppers and big macs huh?

Location hidden

#84878 Apr 11, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did laugh when I read it because it reminded be of a little kid thinking they are in trouble. Open a window in that basement you need some fresh air.
I have been out of my basement all night long being up with the weather with no sleep... just got through writing more of a song for the band I am helping...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once a soldier, always a soldier. (May '14) 20 min Veteran 15
Lady asking $5 for a $1 candybar - World's Best... 1 hr guest 22
Jeff Miller is a Murderer (Jun '14) 2 hr Guest 82
Is Caterpillar a good company to work for? (Nov '13) 2 hr guest 32
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr guest 2,664
Love is.... 10 hr truth75 10
recommendations on a good nightclub 11 hr factoid 1

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]