Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84646 Apr 9, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have him "pegged" but can I answer?
Yea!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84647 Apr 9, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Go ahead Queue and answer. You will say what anyone of us would say.
Hi nandoo! How are ya girl?
bno

United States

#84648 Apr 9, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BNO! Great game last night wasn't? One of the best that I have seen in a long time... those kids played their hearts out.
It was a good game. I loved Patino ducking for cover at the booming and confetti.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84649 Apr 9, 2013
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Bon Jour
LOL

Location hidden

#84650 Apr 9, 2013
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a good game. I loved Patino ducking for cover at the booming and confetti.
I thought something had blown up at first when he did that. LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#84651 Apr 9, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi nandoo! How are ya girl?
Im great. one thought continues to go through my mind and it breaks my heart.
What if....DS did do it? Does anyone else ever think of that?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84652 Apr 9, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>OK! Dustin's friend that is friends with me that I just talked to on facebook wants to ask all of you that has David pegged this question and comment.
I didn't think of this one until he wanted me to ask you all this. She put her pj's on and went to bed with her kid right. If she wasn't going no where, then why did she get back up and change clothes and move her girl to another bed and walk out? David told them that he did ask her where she was going that night and she didn't answer him at all.
You don't KNOW any of that and neither does your "friend" unless you or he were there. What the hello do you expect D to say?? You just keep sounding stupider and stupider. Did you see Karen put clothes on and leave?? No?? Didn't think so... There were only 4 people there that night...2 sleeping girls...D and K..
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84653 Apr 9, 2013
He said it so it HAS to be true..
Another Bon jour moment...
OMG

Location hidden

#84654 Apr 9, 2013
JustMe wrote:
He said it so it HAS to be true..
Another Bon jour moment...
OMG
LOL BRAVO!

Location hidden

#84655 Apr 9, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't KNOW any of that and neither does your "friend" unless you or he were there. What the hello do you expect D to say?? You just keep sounding stupider and stupider. Did you see Karen put clothes on and leave?? No?? Didn't think so... There were only 4 people there that night...2 sleeping girls...D and K..
And how do you know that David did it? Just because you know him? I guess that you were thee that night huh?

Location hidden

#84656 Apr 9, 2013
there...

Location hidden

#84657 Apr 9, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just my friend, but D and P's friend as well...

Location hidden

#84658 Apr 9, 2013
He said that he will come on here soon... He was told it is ok to come on here... should be fun...
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84659 Apr 9, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you know that David did it? Just because you know him? I guess that you were thee that night huh?
Big difference in me and you..I never stated he did anything for fact! You are stating things as fact as if you were there! Why dont you think before you post things as fact that you can't possibly know...for example: "she put different clothes on and went back out" You have to be acting..can't possibly be that thick!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84660 Apr 9, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo....Umx7, does your cousin, the sheriff, ever call you up and say " hey ummie, you are saying too much about the POI and you need to shutup!" or is he and the DA glad that you keep blaming a woman so the REAL POI (ahem, DS) gets comfortable and will be caught off-guard?
just thinkin and wonderin......
LOL I've "heard" he doesn't claim him. Can ya blame him?? ;)

Location hidden

#84661 Apr 9, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I've "heard" he doesn't claim him. Can ya blame him?? ;)
That will rhyme if you give it time.
I think someone is still playing games. I dont for a minute think people are as dumb as they make themselves look.
Have you heard the old saying if you give someone enough rope they will hang themselves?
Well sit back and watch...its about to get interesting.

J4K!

Location hidden

#84662 Apr 9, 2013
Or maybe its just going to be comical. LOL
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84663 Apr 9, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Or maybe its just going to be comical. LOL
As in..he's getting ready to have a conversation with himself?! LOL
Those boys are mature, intelligent young men..there's no way he can convince me that they would have mutual friends with the dweeb!!!!

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

well maybe this one time...

#84664 Apr 9, 2013
Anything new?
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#84665 Apr 9, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! The killer would be dead and I would be in prison for murdering Karen's killer... now that would be crazy. I would think that the president of the United States should give me a pardon on it...
You are Un_Real!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wild West steak house 11 min MY OPINION 47
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Izzy-_- 4,852
Wreck on great river road 1 hr Izzy-_- 33
Worry for My Neighbors Dog 1 hr The Sophisticate 3
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Say watt 10,799
Tracy ware 2 hr Minny 3
Jennifer Roberson 3 hr Jennifer 9
Chimes for charity 8 hr guest 28

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web