Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84549 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only posted as Queue...except one time by my real name.
So, what is your registered name that you have to use to message them on here?

Location hidden

#84550 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice twist there umx7. Still wearing spots apparently.
Wasn't no twist... So, what was the message about under what registered name that was sent to you know who?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#84551 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are basing that David killed Karen, because you know him??
Sorry, I can't do your comprehending for you.

Location hidden

#84552 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, talking about people playing games all through this thread.
Talking to yourself again?? Forget to change names..again, DORK!
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84553 Apr 8, 2013
painful facts wrote:
The facts about K's mood disorder and using speed is not meant to justify her death.ME ruled it a homicide.So that is what it is officially.None of us who have known these things about her state of mind look down on her because of it.There has been some thought of an accidental overdose leading to a coverup.Which would explain some odd things in the investigation.She had always been a jogger and competed.But she was reaching middle age and burning the candle at both ends while reverting back to using illegal grade speed.That wasn't a recipe for anything good.Hoping she didn't know what was happening and passed away as peacefully as possible.All of the hatred and bitterness on this forum is totally missing the point.Just think about it.
This is one of the best one's yet. LOL! Ok..let's play. Karen OD's, and is with a person (that no one knew she was with since she snuck out and wouldn't tell her husband where she was going) decided that they were going to ditch her clothes, ditch her car, tamper with a tire, do whatever injuries were apparent to LE, and toss her in the kudzu. Yeah....that makes sense. LMAO! Uhhh Gaawwwd! I know I'm not the only one that notices the 10,000 different "painful facts" here that change every time one of the other "painful facts" don't stick. How come the only consistent story on here is the one no one wants the story to really be the true "painful facts"?
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84554 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, what is your registered name that you have to use to message them on here?
um with 8 m's.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84555 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't no twist... So, what was the message about under what registered name that was sent to you know who?
Uhhh. I'm sorry. Can you repeat that? LOL

Location hidden

#84556 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't no twist... So, what was the message about under what registered name that was sent to you know who?
I'm not Q, but WHAT????? Do YOU even understand what you say?

Watch out Q..someone is jealous because you haven't messaged him! LOL
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84557 Apr 8, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Q, but WHAT????? Do YOU even understand what you say?
Watch out Q..someone is jealous because you haven't messaged him! LOL
I already drink Chardonnay with him. What more does he want? LOL! Uggggg!! The demands! LOL!

Location hidden

#84558 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
um with 8 m's.
So, I guess that we all have played games on this thread and I don't want to hear it then right??

Location hidden

#84559 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh. I'm sorry. Can you repeat that? LOL
Never mind... let us move on. Just me and que, ya'll always want to say that I play games, then both of you have been for a long time. I know everyone on this thread hasn't had the same name throughout...
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84560 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, I guess that we all have played games on this thread and I don't want to hear it then right??
Pull your panties out umx7. You've never seen me say you play games. I haven't accused anyone of playing games on here. RIGHT? Get your posters straight. I haven't been one to post under a trillion different names then deny it. Right?
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84561 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Never mind... let us move on. Just me and que, ya'll always want to say that I play games, then both of you have been for a long time. I know everyone on this thread hasn't had the same name throughout...
No we haven't. Just because I told you and others that it was a "small world" doesn't qualify as a game. Have you ever heard of regular email address and communicating through that?
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84562 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Never mind... let us move on. Just me and que, ya'll always want to say that I play games, then both of you have been for a long time. I know everyone on this thread hasn't had the same name throughout...
You go back and find a post where I said you play games. I have had the exact same name all through this thread accept for when I was obviously joking and used something making fun of a Ginga or a "nandooque". One time I used my real name when bickering with DAWG. But it was obvious it was me.

Location hidden

#84563 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your panties out umx7. You've never seen me say you play games. I haven't accused anyone of playing games on here. RIGHT? Get your posters straight. I haven't been one to post under a trillion different names then deny it. Right?
Alright, so your not going to tell me what registered name you used to be huh? I don't know if you have or not, but I'll have to go and look. To me it doesn't matter if you have used one name or 50 trillion names on here, it is still playing games...
MF-er Jones

Sioux City, IA

#84564 Apr 8, 2013
Grand Jury met today....My hopes always soar at this time of the month. Justice 4 Karen... PLEASE!!!

Location hidden

#84565 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Wrong Sherlock! I've been JustMe! I've used guest..but when I realize it I've told others it was JustMe. If you stick with the same story and don't talk to yourself there is no need for a zillion names!:)
Sometimes a poster can use a different name and others will know them by their consistency in their posts..Do you know what consistency is?? Didn't think so....There have been several game players but I assure you Q and I are not.

Location hidden

#84566 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I already drink Chardonnay with him. What more does he want? LOL! Uggggg!! The demands! LOL!
Also, correct me if I'm wrong...but I believe the Anon from earlier posts was from Dyersburg..not horseshoe bend like we have now! ;)
Curious

Osceola, IA

#84567 Apr 8, 2013
http://whotv.com/2013/04/08/fazzino-case-upda...

Hope this comes through. I'll condense it here. Today this husband was arrested for his wife's murder which happened on Jan 29,'12. He accused her of overdosing and subsequently drowning in the bathtub, while he was downstairs with their 3 children. Btw....the day before her death she filed for divorce. Her autopsy showed absolutely no drugs in her system. LE said they waited so long to make the arrest because they wanted to get everything right and how long it took to compile the evidence. He's in jail in Missouri on a $1.5 million dollar bond....soon to be extradited back to Iowa.

Just an example of how long these things take. Praying that this happens soon in Karen's case, but still no doubts that it will happen. Husband was never publically named a POI in the case. Interesting also he told police she was addicted to pain medication and told 911 she was trying to drown herself in the bathtub. The water, as well as her body, were cold when emergency dispatchers arrived on scene. Again, for an addict to not have any meds in her system.......what does hubby have to say about that!!! Alexander/Emily Fazzino---Boone, IA

J4K
Curious

Osceola, IA

#84568 Apr 8, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
Grand Jury met today....My hopes always soar at this time of the month. Justice 4 Karen... PLEASE!!!
Thanks for that. Always wonder about when GJ meets there. Yes, I hope it is soon. J4K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chimes for Charity or Kim ?????????????????? 13 min guest 7
i accuse you, donald trump, of using fear to di... 14 min Happy Citizen 10
can someone please help me with a walk in clinic 4 hr Truth 3
Unbeleiveable 5 hr Citizen 1
No good looking women in Dyersburg? 7 hr Thomas 18
Chrome Books 7 hr Guest 3
Crop Dusters 8 hr Squad leader 7
16 secret indictments 8 hr SlummyRummy 21
Junk Gypsy 19 hr guest 15

Dyersburg Jobs