Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#84533 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....I will. ;)
Hey Q ...:-) Sorry it's taken me so long to reply!:)

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84534 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! BNO! Whaooooooooaaaa!! I am shocked. We have a sports guy here. he finally said something about sports... instead of something of the same thing.
I bet you look at guys all the time, dont you princess???

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84535 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>OK! The woman can say something to me then. Doesn't need you. the ummmmmmmster will talk the way he wants...
LOL

Last time you did you got a warning from the mods.

You ran scared for a month

Remember princess??

painful facts

Memphis, TN

#84536 Apr 8, 2013
The facts about K's mood disorder and using speed is not meant to justify her death.ME ruled it a homicide.So that is what it is officially.None of us who have known these things about her state of mind look down on her because of it.There has been some thought of an accidental overdose leading to a coverup.Which would explain some odd things in the investigation.She had always been a jogger and competed.But she was reaching middle age and burning the candle at both ends while reverting back to using illegal grade speed.That wasn't a recipe for anything good.Hoping she didn't know what was happening and passed away as peacefully as possible.All of the hatred and bitterness on this forum is totally missing the point.Just think about it.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84537 Apr 8, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Q ...:-) Sorry it's taken me so long to reply!:)
LOL!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84538 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....I will. ;)
So, what name was you on here before this one??

Location hidden

#84539 Apr 8, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's about time you gave me my credit but you're still a disappointment to The Department.
Not what I heard after I scattered out the dept...

Location hidden

#84540 Apr 8, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Last time you did you got a warning from the mods.
You ran scared for a month
Remember princess??
Running scared? Nawwww it was just you and pepper can't handle what was being said. So you and your other goons reported it...

Location hidden

#84541 Apr 8, 2013
JustMe wrote:
One last thing U7m..my opinions are not based on things I've heard! I base my opinions on people I do know. Now you are getting tedious...
So, you are basing that David killed Karen, because you know him??
Hopeful

Tyler, TX

#84542 Apr 8, 2013
painful facts wrote:
The facts about K's mood disorder and using speed is not meant to justify her death.ME ruled it a homicide.So that is what it is officially.None of us who have known these things about her state of mind look down on her because of it.There has been some thought of an accidental overdose leading to a coverup.Which would explain some odd things in the investigation.She had always been a jogger and competed.But she was reaching middle age and burning the candle at both ends while reverting back to using illegal grade speed.That wasn't a recipe for anything good.Hoping she didn't know what was happening and passed away as peacefully as possible.All of the hatred and bitterness on this forum is totally missing the point.Just think about it.
Still reaching I see. The painful fact is that someone MURDERED Karen for no good reason. She did not overdose on anything. However, you have attempted to cover up Karen's murder. Take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming the victim!

Location hidden

#84543 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, what name was you on here before this one??
Boy, talking about people playing games all through this thread.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84544 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, what name was you on here before this one??
I've only posted as Queue...except one time by my real name.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84545 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, talking about people playing games all through this thread.
Well I would think that if you have to answer yourself it would take the cake. LOL!
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84546 Apr 8, 2013
painful facts wrote:
And how about the "obvious injuries" to her that LE stated? Did she beat herself with a pill or what? Also, they would be able to tell through the autopsy of any drugs. Bet me.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84547 Apr 8, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Still reaching I see. The painful fact is that someone MURDERED Karen for no good reason. She did not overdose on anything. However, you have attempted to cover up Karen's murder. Take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming the victim!
So now we can add "abandoning and abuse to a corps" to the charges.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84548 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are basing that David killed Karen, because you know him??
Nice twist there umx7. Still wearing spots apparently.

Location hidden

#84549 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only posted as Queue...except one time by my real name.
So, what is your registered name that you have to use to message them on here?

Location hidden

#84550 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice twist there umx7. Still wearing spots apparently.
Wasn't no twist... So, what was the message about under what registered name that was sent to you know who?

Location hidden

#84551 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are basing that David killed Karen, because you know him??
Sorry, I can't do your comprehending for you.

Location hidden

#84552 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, talking about people playing games all through this thread.
Talking to yourself again?? Forget to change names..again, DORK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunk Drivers 1 hr Truth 19
51 club 2 hr BearsDen 19
51 club 6 hr guest 2
Caterpillar shutting down 8 hr REDS don t care 37
wreck in Newbern 8 hr Concerned 26
How many cops does it take....... 9 hr guest 1
Rick Hill is a scam! (Mar '14) 9 hr Amazed 57

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance