Search for Missing Karen Swift
Hopeful

United States

#84518 Apr 8, 2013
He may very well try to strike again. I can tell he is very angry.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84519 Apr 8, 2013
scorpiomoon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you open the Chardonnay a little early, UM7? I'm not from Arkansas, so why on earth would you presume that I would be concerned about the road conditions there?
I didn't know! I thought that you were, because you said something about Missouri... and I thought it might have been coming out of Ark. with the broom?

Location hidden

#84520 Apr 8, 2013
lol

Location hidden

#84521 Apr 8, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
He may very well try to strike again. I can tell he is very angry.
She strike again. She is very angry...
bno

Wichita, KS

#84522 Apr 8, 2013
Doubt they make a broom big enough for, well, that IQ.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#84523 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
And Just me, I am being serious about this. Many discussions have came about. This woman doesn't play!!
It's about time you gave me my credit but you're still a disappointment to The Department.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84524 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I was told that D is a nice guy. He wouldn't harm anyone. Probably scared and frightened that something else is going to happen what I heard. He is afraid that the killer may strike again. I am also afraid of that. I just don't think that this thing is over yet... someone else could get hurt...
Haven't you ever heard you can't believe everything you hear?? Fact is everything you say you know... is stuff you have "heard" or make up in your head! You believe everything you "hear" about some people but run your mouth about the woman....that you don't even know! Makes perfect sense...NOT!! You don't know any of them so how are you so all knowing??? O I forgot "you heard"! Sounds like JSYWK to me...
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#84525 Apr 8, 2013
One last thing U7m..my opinions are not based on things I've heard! I base my opinions on people I do know. Now you are getting tedious...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#84527 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know! I thought that you were, because you said something about Missouri... and I thought it might have been coming out of Ark. with the broom?
LOL Ok. I'm not even close, so you threw me a little with those posts.
ANON

Ash Flat, AR

#84528 Apr 8, 2013
gypsyrose44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You my friend are bat shit CRAZY! Why do you think you need so much attention? This is a thread about Karen and finding Karens murderer so why would you want the focus of everyone's attention to be on you and your so obvious made up stories? Please get some help I think you really might be a kind person but you let your need for attention overtake every aspect of your life and if you don't get it you go on and on until someone loses it with you. Like I said seek help and stop wasting your life pretending to be all these things and get out there and just enjoy your life. Just be ONE of these things you long to be and be real and sincere with people. Stop playing games!
JFK! Lord please let it be soon!
I don't think Karen's murder will be solved on Topix. For some reason Box hasn't solved it. Nor will DA touch it...but don't even think they are involved in this case. Can you learn to be nice. Stop talking down to people.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84529 Apr 8, 2013
scorpiomoon wrote:
<quoted text>
It went missing, but someone reported seeing a tall, skinny witch with long, stringy hair ride by on it, heading towards Missouri.
LOL! There's no way this broom with so much power even held you up along with the frying pan you keep attached to it.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84530 Apr 8, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Queue
If you are able to message me please do so. TY
Ok....I will. ;)

Dyersburg, TN

#84531 Apr 8, 2013
arrest to be made soon.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84532 Apr 8, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I get a job? I have you to post letting me know the time of day.
Get it?
How was work today?
Cause I am tired of supporting you for one thing

What was on springer today that kept you from looking for a job?

Have a nice day :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#84533 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....I will. ;)
Hey Q ...:-) Sorry it's taken me so long to reply!:)

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84534 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! BNO! Whaooooooooaaaa!! I am shocked. We have a sports guy here. he finally said something about sports... instead of something of the same thing.
I bet you look at guys all the time, dont you princess???

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84535 Apr 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>OK! The woman can say something to me then. Doesn't need you. the ummmmmmmster will talk the way he wants...
LOL

Last time you did you got a warning from the mods.

You ran scared for a month

Remember princess??

painful facts

Memphis, TN

#84536 Apr 8, 2013
The facts about K's mood disorder and using speed is not meant to justify her death.ME ruled it a homicide.So that is what it is officially.None of us who have known these things about her state of mind look down on her because of it.There has been some thought of an accidental overdose leading to a coverup.Which would explain some odd things in the investigation.She had always been a jogger and competed.But she was reaching middle age and burning the candle at both ends while reverting back to using illegal grade speed.That wasn't a recipe for anything good.Hoping she didn't know what was happening and passed away as peacefully as possible.All of the hatred and bitterness on this forum is totally missing the point.Just think about it.
Queue

Florissant, MO

#84537 Apr 8, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Q ...:-) Sorry it's taken me so long to reply!:)
LOL!

Location hidden

#84538 Apr 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....I will. ;)
So, what name was you on here before this one??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 hr Ovart the Terrible 3,169
Ladies: Sculpted nails 1 hr prettygur87 3
Police Corruption 1 hr Guest 2 49
Kristen Johnson aggrivated burglary 2 hr Adj 2
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 3 hr Dickens1 7,940
Idictments are out 3 hr guest 60
Donald trump very smart 5 hr Ovart the Terrible 10
shooting in Trimble 7 hr guest 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance