Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#84284 Apr 5, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Wow. Attack Karen's family just so you can feel justified in murdering Karen. Karen's mother did not say she wasn't aware of the impending divorce. She was very well aware of the divorce just chose not the share the details. However there is someone who was sharing details waaaay before Karen went missing. Would you like for me to share those untruths here? I have had enough of you blaming Karen for her own murder. And I can sense that I am making you very angry. Your mental state is showing that. It is only a matter of time before you are arrested and convicted. I truly hope that you are sentenced to death! You do not deserve to go on living. You were cruel when you murdered Karen and knowing that you continue to attempt to justify your evil is even more cruel. Stop pretending this never happened because it did and you will pay for it! You are not a man, you're a whiny azz biatch! The prisoners are going to love you!
Yep, I agree it wasn't no man. It was a woman...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#84285 Apr 5, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with those attempts but it's crystal clear why it's done. Look at the Winkler case, the Arias case to name of few somewhat current. So often anymore the victim is what is put "on trial" with anything anyone on the defense can muster up. The law/courts is/are catching up with this "technique" real quick. The Karen bashers better hope that this case goes to trial sooner than later if they want to be able to use Karen against herself before this new law is passed. Wait for it.
I wasn't aware there was a new law being considered that would address this issue. It's about time. It was hard to see what Mary Winkler did to her husbands reputation and watching Arias is unbelievable. No one is always right, always good, but to put bits and pieces of a life, out of context and incomplete, out there is wrong.
It sometimes gets me down how far we have come from the "moral" highground. There is a distinct lack of personal responsibility and an "if I can get away with it, it's alright" attitude that is taking over this country. The mother and aunt of the boy that shot that baby come to mind. Horrid enough that the son murdered a 2 year old baby in cold blood, but mamma auntie and sister all colluded to help him get away with it! It sickens me that those people think they are being protective and loving, instead of fostering an evil that will only grow. I promise you, if I had an inkling my child was capable of that, I would turn him in myself. Before you doubt that, I did have my son arrested. He was addicted to cocaine and getting further and further from the man I knew. Morality, honesty, family, those things go right out the window when addiction comes in. Turning him in and having him arrested, led to rehab and a healthier son. Sometimes the "right" thing to do is so hard, but in the end, always the "right" thing to do.

Location hidden

#84286 Apr 5, 2013
I just don't understand why some put so much energy into dragging Karen and her family down.

Boy, that is an understatement of the year. I just don't understand it. Just ask your dawggy friend on what h and a few more has done.

Location hidden

#84287 Apr 5, 2013
He!

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84288 Apr 5, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one. thank you very much! I run a million dollar business. what factory do you work at?
Sure you do, now go back and read about how I am the king of Spain

Hey I can be anything on the internet.........just like you!

Get it ??????
Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#84289 Apr 5, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I just don't understand why some put so much energy into dragging Karen and her family down.
Boy, that is an understatement of the year. I just don't understand it. Just ask your dawggy friend on what h and a few more has done.
Crying away the day like normal I see.

Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84290 Apr 5, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware there was a new law being considered that would address this issue. It's about time. It was hard to see what Mary Winkler did to her husbands reputation and watching Arias is unbelievable. No one is always right, always good, but to put bits and pieces of a life, out of context and incomplete, out there is wrong.
It sometimes gets me down how far we have come from the "moral" highground. There is a distinct lack of personal responsibility and an "if I can get away with it, it's alright" attitude that is taking over this country. The mother and aunt of the boy that shot that baby come to mind. Horrid enough that the son murdered a 2 year old baby in cold blood, but mamma auntie and sister all colluded to help him get away with it! It sickens me that those people think they are being protective and loving, instead of fostering an evil that will only grow. I promise you, if I had an inkling my child was capable of that, I would turn him in myself. Before you doubt that, I did have my son arrested. He was addicted to cocaine and getting further and further from the man I knew. Morality, honesty, family, those things go right out the window when addiction comes in. Turning him in and having him arrested, led to rehab and a healthier son. Sometimes the "right" thing to do is so hard, but in the end, always the "right" thing to do.
Good for you as a mother to stand in the way of your son and drugs no matter how you had to do it! You saved his life! That is what parenting sometimes requires and what a good mother does. I could not live with myself if something happened to one of my kids due to my possible lack of action. So many just close their eyes towards what their own do....and then ironically be the first to spread trash about another.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84291 Apr 5, 2013
http://www.change.org/petitions/create-travis...

The Arias trial is what triggered it.

Location hidden

#84292 Apr 5, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying away the day like normal I see.
Don't you got a car to wash or something, because I do on this nice day. Then it is off to shopping. Then it is off to see a band that will blow the rest of the bands away in Northwest Tn. and the rest of the region. Bye now. Have a nice topix day. I am out of here.

Location hidden

#84293 Apr 5, 2013
Queue wrote:
http://www.change.org/petition s/create-travis-alexander-s-la w-stop-allowing-highly-prejudi cial-claims-against-murder-vic tims-without-evidence
The Arias trial is what triggered it.
Bye Que have a good day. A lot to do...
Curious

United States

#84295 Apr 5, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Good Morning!
Just been reading and catching up. Mostly rolling and scrolling.
I just don't understand why some put so much energy into dragging Karen and her family down. The more this happens the more it points to one person.
Most started to read and post here to learn of any updates when Karen first went missing, but have stayed because of the ugly comments blaming her for her own demise.
I think this thread would have died off long ago had it not been for that. People who loved and cared for Karen and even those who never knew her have come together to defend a victim who no longer has a voice to defend herself. and before anyone says anything about David being also dragged through the mud...he can defend himself. He can speak up and tell his story anytime. he hasn't and that's his choice.
Justice will come.
J4K
BSH
I pray this weekend brings this young girl home.
Good morning, Nandoo & others!
I agree. He has a choice and chooses not to speak. I'm so tired of the attacks on Karen. Basically insinuating she had mental problems. I don't think anyone would agree with that, except for the obvious. I hear D has been trying to get info from LE. Does he really think they're going to tell him ANYTHING? Especially when he is lawyered up and NOT talking? It's a two-way street Mr. Swift.

I'm also interested in what Q was talking about. Perps on trial are saints and the victims get drug thru the mud is now The American Way. It's sick. I'm confident Justice is coming. It may have taken longer than we wish and it still may take some time.......but they are going to get the person responsible. They're not taking any chances.
J4K
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84296 Apr 5, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you as a mother to stand in the way of your son and drugs no matter how you had to do it! You saved his life! That is what parenting sometimes requires and what a good mother does. I could not live with myself if something happened to one of my kids due to my possible lack of action. So many just close their eyes towards what their own do....and then ironically be the first to spread trash about another.
LOL! Guess where the 9 negative judging icons came from - "Ginga 1, Ginga 2, Ginga 3" with 3 each. I was watching for those knowing they'd show up.
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

#84297 Apr 5, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! That's the sign of a good parent!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#84298 Apr 5, 2013
Thanks Queue for posting the link. I breezed through it but have it saved to read in depth later.
Im a little busy right now checking the want ads for a job as a Wal-mart greeter. I so they are hiring!

Location hidden

#84299 Apr 5, 2013
I so "hope" they are hiring

Location hidden

#84300 Apr 5, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Nandoo & others!
I agree. He has a choice and chooses not to speak. I'm so tired of the attacks on Karen. Basically insinuating she had mental problems. I don't think anyone would agree with that, except for the obvious. I hear D has been trying to get info from LE. Does he really think they're going to tell him ANYTHING? Especially when he is lawyered up and NOT talking? It's a two-way street Mr. Swift.
I'm also interested in what Q was talking about. Perps on trial are saints and the victims get drug thru the mud is now The American Way. It's sick. I'm confident Justice is coming. It may have taken longer than we wish and it still may take some time.......but they are going to get the person responsible. They're not taking any chances.
J4K
Mental illness is no laughing matter and to insinuate this about Karen is cruel. I have loved ones who suffer from Bi-polar disorder and its a daily struggle. Yes there are medications but they do not work for everyone.
I would be more inclined to believe the person who took her life has mental issues.
RIT: You are a GREAT mother. What a blessing you are to your son. I agree doing the right thing sometimes breaks our hearts but it still must be done.

Location hidden

#84301 Apr 5, 2013
I wasnt able to sign the petition. It said something went wrong to try again later. Please everyone follow the link Queue posted and show your support for this much needed law to pass.

Location hidden

#84302 Apr 5, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
My dawggy friend as you call him at least makes sense. David can come defend himself anytime he wants. Karen can not.
GET IT!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#84303 Apr 5, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Thanks Queue for posting the link. I breezed through it but have it saved to read in depth later.
Im a little busy right now checking the want ads for a job as a Wal-mart greeter. I so they are hiring!
You won't have any competition from the one on here that most likely collects a check because YOU/we work.
Interesting

United States

#84304 Apr 5, 2013
It's been a huge topic of discussion on another forum about KS having been diagnosed with physiatric disorders. One being bi polar, and a couple others, that cause panic, anxiety and paranoia. I have faith that investigators found all the meds and obtained records from her physicians along with anything else they needed to help them in their investigation. They know everything there is to know about KS. It is also a possibility that she was trying to help someone
else who either suffered from an illness or drug addiction. This is another subject or theory that may have caused her murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Roberson 26 min Usedtoknow 1
Chimes for charity 31 min coyote hunter 13
Trump needs to pay his taxes 1 hr were still here 18
Block Everything Trump Attempts, Like GOP Did T... 1 hr were still here 9
Trump will plunge US into massive recession? 1 hr were still here 11
Dburg rwnut fear baby fear 2 hr were still here 1
Call Them Nazis, NOT ¬ďAlt-Right 2 hr were still here 1
Wild West steak house 5 hr Guest 42

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web