|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Ran through the woods huh?? Phone was found 12 miles away. Average foot speed to walk home is 4 hours. Karen went to bed at 2 possibly, so that means it had to be after two when she got back up. Child woke up at six. There is no way that David would have made it back home by six. If the girl woke daddy up at six, then I would think she did, then that means he wouldn't been home yet. He was at home...
You are so damn funny. Making up things as you go and still nothing to support your "woman did it theory". You post your stories as if it is factual while in fact, there are only 3 ( well 4 but she is dead) that could possibly know what happened in the home on the early morning of October 30, 2011. And I would bet that at least one of the babies was sleeping, possibly both of them. Phone was FOUND 12 miles away? Where is the link to that story?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it..cold. Maybe sociopath...
And sometimes you can think you know someone and can be so fooled....:(
Very possible. What we try to understand here is indicative of many disorders. Back when jsuck was bragging about her 145 IQ I made it known that a high IQ doesn't make you immune to other psychological disorders. I've met a college professor that's a manic depressive and I've met a bipolar McDonald's employee. The point being, anyone can have issues.
What I have found over the years is that some people are really good at developing coping behaviors to cover their psychological issues. Only if you could see their behavior behind closed doors, so to speak, could you see the behaviors first hand. Look at the crazy Colorado theater shooter. He was in a very elite program at the University.
You can just never really tell about a person until the proverbial sh!t hits the fan. Then some behaviors come to the surface that are usually suppressed under "normal" circumstances. It can be very telling and is known to affect relationships at the worse possible time. Or so it seems.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
And I can post a tornado watch two or three hours before it comes out. The NOAA informs me when necessary. I always get the information before any one does, except the guys back at the office. That includes severe thunderstorm watches too.
Wow batman, now get me a beer

Have a nice day :)
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had a bit of a cold snap these last couple of days, rainy and highs in the low 50s. But back to the 70s this weekend. I do love spring, that vibrant green that almost shocks your eyes after so much brown, driving with the windows down and no more heavy coat. The bluebonnets went crazy after all our rain last weekend, the drive to work is really beautiful.(if you only look at the flowers and not the highway, lol)
I do believe that intentional cruelty, ignorance and multiple personalities are doled out courtesy of topix. "Start a new thread. trolls provided." There is real pity there though, this person really does have no life. I mean, the posting goes on day and night and there is nothing constructive, interesting, or civil about it. Just really lonely and I find that sad.
Sadder still is the waiting for an arrest. I want this to be done right, I understand the time it takes. The Anthony case took 3 years(?)...and they MISSED something. Lets give em all the time they need, justice may be slow in coming but it will be absolute.
Praying for Sidney and feel so bad for her family. The speculation and terrible circumstances, her mom must be at the ragged edge.
I pray for Sydney and her family daily.

You are a trooper regarding justice for Karen. Hang in there because justice is coming. It was a good day today.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like to me in that video that David was talking while she went missing. Pleading his case that he didn't do it. Holding his ground. Why would someone be in limbo if he didn't know where she was at? Telling the children that he didn't know where she was at. Confused. That doesn't sound like a guilty person to me.
Who was he talking to?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so damn funny. Making up things as you go and still nothing to support your "woman did it theory". You post your stories as if it is factual while in fact, there are only 3 ( well 4 but she is dead) that could possibly know what happened in the home on the early morning of October 30, 2011. And I would bet that at least one of the babies was sleeping, possibly both of them. Phone was FOUND 12 miles away? Where is the link to that story?
Where is the link to the story where the phones were found?

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Yep, we just don't know about these posters that has "David did it arguing over another persons opinion syndromes"...

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
And I can post a tornado watch two or three hours before it comes out. The NOAA informs me when necessary. I always get the information before any one does, except the guys back at the office. That includes severe thunderstorm watches too.
I am informing you now that The Department says STHU! You are an embarrassment.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was he talking to?
You don't know? Sounds like he had been talking to the woman in the video doesn't?

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:

Because every once in awhile I like the reminder...
Man Up wrote:
I just that if I had found my wife's car on the side of the road with a flat tire and no wife my first response would NOT be, "oh why did mommy leave us" . And certainly not to my little children.
I would however be contacting anyone and everyone in my power to help me search. I wouldn't have simply waited 8 hrs to even call around to her closest friends. I would have been the one to report her missing rather than her friends.
David, you have the information to contact willing professional volunteer search teams. All you have to do is call. Dude! What are you waiting for?
The stage knee injury three days before the disappearance? The ability to jump off and of an ATV all evening at a bonfire Friday night. Didn't appear too injured to me that night man.
The whole thing very much appears staged. Phone conveniently sends out a ping near the river, her clothes found there too, nearly folded neatly. Car conveniently close enough for you to scurry home through the woods. Clever turning it around to be facing toward home, you made a Uey. Clever that it's still on the main busy thoroughfair.
I'm an investigative reporter and the facts are very telling David. You stalked her, creepered her phone, laptop, friends, you cut her off financially so she had no other choice but to stay in the same house as she got her business up and running and got on her feet.
I guess you can't relate to what you've done to those children since you never had a family. I guess you figured you turned out ok without parents (obviously wrong about that), so they will be fine with out their mom.
And why don't you quit telling those sweet girls that their momma didn't love them and she ran away? They need counseling, not brainwashing and manipulation.
And to the LE...great job on waiting 12 days to process the "crime scene". But, you forgot to collect David's private laptop,which I know for a fact He Still Has it.
And whats this I hear about you, David, having a loud altercation with a pretty blond at an eatery in Jackson a few weeks ago. Threatening her life if she takes you to court. And that you have been working less and not making as much $ since your injury. What's up with that man?
Man, You really are a good actor. But, Karen has said to me before, if anything happens to her, it's David.
So, where is she man? Have the decency to be a man. You screwed up and you will be caught. If you go in now and confess, maybe you just lost your temper. You've been under a lot of stress this year. You could get plea bargain and be out in a few short years. Man up!!!
Mother
I've even fell off of an ATV once and twisted my ankle, it isn't fun either

Investigative reporter huh? For what news, agency, or business? I thought that this would have been in the media. I haven't seen anything reported like this...So "MAN UP" and tell us.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, let me see who your date was.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had a bit of a cold snap these last couple of days, rainy and highs in the low 50s. But back to the 70s this weekend. I do love spring, that vibrant green that almost shocks your eyes after so much brown, driving with the windows down and no more heavy coat. The bluebonnets went crazy after all our rain last weekend, the drive to work is really beautiful.(if you only look at the flowers and not the highway, lol)
I do believe that intentional cruelty, ignorance and multiple personalities are doled out courtesy of topix. "Start a new thread. trolls provided." There is real pity there though, this person really does have no life. I mean, the posting goes on day and night and there is nothing constructive, interesting, or civil about it. Just really lonely and I find that sad.
Sadder still is the waiting for an arrest. I want this to be done right, I understand the time it takes. The Anthony case took 3 years(?)...and they MISSED something. Lets give em all the time they need, justice may be slow in coming but it will be absolute.
Praying for Sidney and feel so bad for her family. The speculation and terrible circumstances, her mom must be at the ragged edge.
I'm like you, I'm all for whatever time it takes.
In the mean time we get to be entertained by the topix, self proclaimed idiot.
I still have several flower beds to clean up before the rain on Sunday, but I'd have to say today was the first day of spring for us. Finally near 60 and bright, warm sunshine. I have over 3,000 daffodil (Easter Lilies) bulbs/plants, but only have about 500 blooms out of all that. Maybe it'll take another warm day or two before I see more stalks and blooms.
Around here it's the hyacinth that comes up early compared to your bluebonnets. There's a wild gene in some types of hyacinth so I always keep mine in pots, buried in the flower bed, to keep them from taking over the whole area. They're only an early spring flowering plant, but their greenery sticks around for a couple months. It spends the rest of the season producing new bulbs. Other than that, we're still winter brown here. Still kind of depressing, but the sunshine felt good today.
Haven't mentioned it, but we rescued another dog last week. We had to. We'll never replace Ginger, but we'll move on. Had to install the invisible fencing because she doesn't respect traditional fences. The squirrels taunt her and she wants one. Boing. Over the fence she went. We'll put a little buzz in her life tomorrow.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess that I will have to find out who is reading from the dept then. I will jump them for reading this site.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

They better not tell jeff about this site, because he doesn't pay attention to these. Blogs, nor anything else...

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Alright, let me see who your date was.
Why??? I am sure he dont like guys, so you are out of luck

JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Just because I may not respond to you doesn't mean you are right. It just means you are an attention seeking Id!ot..and certainly do not deserve a response from me!:-)

Rite?? Bwahahaha
Have a nice nite!

J4K Tic Toc

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess that I will have to find out who is reading from the dept then. I will jump them for reading this site.
Jump them???

Says it all now dont it??

Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to hear the NOAA has standards.
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gossip? no. Im not the one who has called Karen everything from a drug dealer to a Swinger. I dont make up stories. There are enough of those being posted here without our help.
As for your name....I dont care if you use No Wonder or Wonder Bread.
Now
You may carry on cause I know I will. ;)***kisses!
Thanks Nandoo! Yep, we're gonna carry on until the responsible one is arrested!! Too bad some don't like it!
J4K

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
Just because I may not respond to you doesn't mean you are right. It just means you are an attention seeking Id!ot..and certainly do not deserve a response from me!:-)
Rite?? Bwahahaha
Have a nice nite!
J4K Tic Toc
You just did enstein.

LOL

this is just too easy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,141 - 82,160 of95,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

151 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Olivia 123,945
landlords complaining about renters 8 min guest 11
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 8 min Guest From Martin 5,951
how many blondes on hete. :*) 11 min sugar tree 3
Dreams coming true 22 min dream catcher 1
$10,000 Reward-Curtis Tyler (May '13) 43 min guest 158
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 44 min sugar tree 7,664
Melissa Crews of Cold Noses Warm Hearts Rescue? (Aug '12) 5 hr guest2 55
heart broken 8 hr believer 71
New City Mayor 21 hr Agree 50
•••
•••
•••