|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Confused? Could have been a guest from Newbern.Could have been a guest from Mountain Pine.Could have been a guest from Blytheville.Could have been a guest from anywhere.I am now confused also.Sorry I can`t explain it where you can understand it.
FYI - Investigators can spot attempts to "muddy the waters". Your post reaks of it.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Curious wrote:
G-I have a question for you.
Do you not agree this doesn't look good for DS?? The husband is the first suspect to eliminate, for many reasons. That is number #1. Hasn't happened now, has it? But you always go to Karen and what she did while living in AR, what she may have done after moving to DC. It just isn't valid. She chose to divorce her husband after a few years in DC.....after her younger son graduated high school. That is the "what" that Karen did to make someone in DC "mad" at her. Her alleged mistakes, dealings in AR are not why she was killed. All of the rumors to trash her character are not a valid reasons for her to be murdered. Why don't you "get that?" Why do you choose to believe the husband who WAS trashing her character to anyone who would listen.....including her own children, parents, AR friends?? She could have been all those things.....It will NEVER, EVER justify her being murdered. I get your loyalty....especially while this person hasn't been arrested yet. What is your "ulterior" motive? What's in this for you? Karen hurt you....so you uphold the most likely suspect in her murder? Yeah.....makes a lot of sense. Be true to yourself......you know this is wrong.
Wow
Take your meds you just went off the deep end

Have a nice day :)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
1) What and how would you feel if someone got into your face? Confrontational? Would it hurt your feelings?
2) The husband is the first suspect. Why has he not been arrested. Box stated he had 50-100 items of evidence. JMO that is a lot of evidence.
3) I never stated she deserved to be murdered. I don't know where you have came up with that.
"Got in your face and was confrontational..hurt feelings" - would only hurt someone who doesn't have "thick skin" or already leads a life of being beat down.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
Im confused again.... Why is Guest Little Rock, talking about Guest from Little Rock? did they meet themselves at the Clinton Library? LOL
I really am clueless on this one.:P
J4K
BSH
There are lot more than one you are clueless on

Trust me

Have a nice day :)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
1) What and how would you feel if someone got into your face? Confrontational? Would it hurt your feelings?
2) The husband is the first suspect. Why has he not been arrested. Box stated he had 50-100 items of evidence. JMO that is a lot of evidence.
3) I never stated she deserved to be murdered. I don't know where you have came up with that.
How do you know he is the first suspect? You don't. LE said they have it narrowed down to ONE. If "Guest" says what it appears "Guest" is trying to insinuate, then there is another other than the husband that the talk in the "library" that LE "didn't have to be contacted" over. Why hasn't THAT one been arrested either? You, yourself choose to use the name 'Ginga'- who claimed Karen brought all this on herself. Suffer the consequences of having the same reputation as all the other Ginga's and deal with your self-infliction of being accused of saying things previously that you are NOW claiming you didn't. It's simple.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Get with the program....we all knew she did it on purpose for the obvious reasons.
Thank you! I made the nun comment to give a heads up but i guess should have been clearer! Lol. My bad, as my son loves to say.

J4K
Now back to reading:)
bno

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
Im confused again.... Why is Guest Little Rock, talking about Guest from Little Rock? did they meet themselves at the Clinton Library? LOL
I really am clueless on this one.:P
J4K
BSH
Glad somebody else caught that, too.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I have said before I knew Karen MANY years ago. But a persons character rarely changes. IF Karen got in someones face, they had it coming. She was NOT confrontational, but she didnt take crap from anyone either.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
I have said before I knew Karen MANY years ago. But a persons character rarely changes. IF Karen got in someones face, they had it coming. She was NOT confrontational, but she didnt take crap from anyone either.
People usually use the word "confrontational" when they can't keep up or had it coming.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
Regardless of grammar and spelling, RIT I love your post. You have a great way of speaking. Many times you are able to say what I am thinking, only better than I could have said it.
I hope you are having a GREAT day.
Thank you, Nan, I feel the same about your posts. The people that are here with a sincere desire to offer support and bolster eachother while we wait for justice are a pleasure to read, even when I dont agree 100%. I think we feel a common goal to protect Karen in some way, as fruitless as that may be, until an arrest and conviction. I miss those that have left like guest cov, wibih and the others, I understand why they left, I was tempted also but I feel almost driven. This group, you included, are a huge part of that. J4K..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
People usually use the word "confrontational" when they can't keep up or had it coming.
That was my thought too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Nan, I feel the same about your posts. The people that are here with a sincere desire to offer support and bolster eachother while we wait for justice are a pleasure to read, even when I dont agree 100%. I think we feel a common goal to protect Karen in some way, as fruitless as that may be, until an arrest and conviction. I miss those that have left like guest cov, wibih and the others, I understand why they left, I was tempted also but I feel almost driven. This group, you included, are a huge part of that. J4K..
Thank you. I too have considered leaving but I cant. She isnt here to defend herself.
nan-dooqueue

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Queue and nandoo. There is no law on topix that says there can only be one guest from Little Rock.There was one guest from Little Rock talking to another guest from Little Rock . My new name will be nandooqueue from now own.Is it OK with you or do I need written permission? You two need to back off and settle down some.You sure have gotten obnoxious over this thread and all you are doing is guessing like everyone else on here. If you have all the answers,why have you not contacted LE and solved this case?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nan-dooqueue wrote:
Queue and nandoo. There is no law on topix that says there can only be one guest from Little Rock.There was one guest from Little Rock talking to another guest from Little Rock . My new name will be nandooqueue from now own.Is it OK with you or do I need written permission? You two need to back off and settle down some.You sure have gotten obnoxious over this thread and all you are doing is guessing like everyone else on here. If you have all the answers,why have you not contacted LE and solved this case?
Maybe you are the one who needs to settle down. I wasnt being smart I was simply asking. You can be whom ever your little heart desires. It was confusing.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

nan-dooqueue wrote:
Sorry but 1)Asking it on Topix would be considered "written permission" and 2)We can hardly understand your babble/lack of spelling, etc. as it is. LOL! So from now "own" you go ahead and do whatchya wanna do K? Tell your nutcase associate Ginga to back off, settle down, and get over whatever imaginary pain Karen and David caused whatever-number-Ginga may be at this time. Apparently people you associate with are squirming.
End of story

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

This is the way it has always been. Queue the know it all and boss of Topix. Nothing but a smart mouth Bully with all the answers. Does not know anyone involved, but blows off day and night and then turns around and lies and says she never said anything. She is one that loves to argue and fight with anyone and everyone. It's a big accomplishment for her and satisfys her constant need to yap and argue and always have the last word. Never changes. It's an illness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Interesting how many are judging and not participating in the conversation.
Jadensmokes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Over 4000 pages of bickering. Amazing. Without having to read 1000 pages of the drivel, can anyone say if there is any news about an Impending arrest? It's going on 4 months since box said a grand jury indictment was possible and there seems to be nothing since. Is that it?
nan-dooqueue

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Could not agree more with "END OF STORY". You got it right this time.She can do one thing that I can`t.She can kiss my butt and I can`t. Bwahahaha
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

End of story wrote:
This is the way it has always been. Queue the know it all and boss of Topix. Nothing but a smart mouth Bully with all the answers. Does not know anyone involved, but blows off day and night and then turns around and lies and says she never said anything. She is one that loves to argue and fight with anyone and everyone. It's a big accomplishment for her and satisfys her constant need to yap and argue and always have the last word. Never changes. It's an illness.
Can't wittle Ginga handle her own battles (like Karen could)? No wonder there are some jealous issues. Who says I don't know anyone "involved"? I said I didn't know K or D. What part isn't clear? Bump up anything that I've said that contradicts anything else I've said. I'll be waiting to see nothing since you won't be able to. Just because (like Karen) I can handle and stand up for myself, others and many of us can put Ginga(s) in Ginga(s) place don't mean I or anyone else has the "need" to "yap and argue". But can you give me the name of that "illness" LOL! Believe me, my "accomplishments" don't have your's or "Ginga's" name on them. "Word"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,241 - 81,260 of96,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

129 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Vet 140,494
Where can I find synthetic marijuana? (Apr '12) 11 min noooooo 27
School 22 min pretzel 3
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 41 min guest 50
ELECTION woes 2 hr Guest 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,896
ATTENTION All Democrats Listen UP!!! 2 hr Communist Party Official 12
Wade Jackson crew 12 hr guest 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs