Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that brought up the place therefore instigating it. So either you take your laptop into the place as well or live with the cook or somethin' ehhh?
Nope genius, I brought it up

Now keep working on the Karen case, I can see you and uttter are such a asset to the police

LMFAO

Have a nice day :)
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Defense building?

Get Real | Mar 2, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
How true. That's why I give the divorce situation a lot of weight.
I've always seen this as a crime of passion, heat of the moment thing.
Just my gut feeling.
Opinion.
Consider that there was a known serial killer in the area at the time; a registered sex offender lived nearby; Karen Swift confronted her neighbor over material that poisoned her dog - material that could be the byproduct of methamphetamine manufacture - and her neighbor's brother was subsequently arrested for manufacturing meth. Consider that she told her friend she was not having a good time at the halloween party, and subsequently posted an urgent request that her friend call her late on Halloween Eve. She had already finalized terms of divorce with her husband, who had been through this before with her without any violence of any kind. Consider also that she intended to clean a house that morning, that her life was in turmoil. Could she have left the Swift home voluntarily, to finish cleaning the Habitat house, and encountered the neighbor or his brother? Could she have left the home voluntarily to meet a man she hoped would support her emotionally and otherwise but who disappointed her at the party? Reasonable questions that would be raised at a trial? Are there answers?
Report this post

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope genius, I brought it up
Now keep working on the Karen case, I can se you and uttter are such a asset to the police
LMFAO
This case is doomed I'm afraid.....

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is if these morons are working on it I am afraid

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

observation--this thread has gone to he**! The family has a choice to put pressure on the DA's office--it will be hard--but their only hope is to contact NASHVILLE Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam. I hope this case moves forward and justice is done. I feel that the local DA has had sufficient time to decide if they have processed the evidence and can move forward. If that is not the case--then I would suggest the state police too step in for a separate investigation. I know this has been hard on David, Karen's children and family. My prayers go out to all.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
observation--this thread has gone to he**! The family has a choice to put pressure on the DA's office--it will be hard--but their only hope is to contact NASHVILLE Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam. I hope this case moves forward and justice is done. I feel that the local DA has had sufficient time to decide if they have processed the evidence and can move forward. If that is not the case--then I would suggest the state police too step in for a separate investigation. I know this has been hard on David, Karen's children and family. My prayers go out to all.
Yes it did, when the people on here that posted day after day about the same lies and rumors day in and day out that is when it went too far

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go tell Jeff that.
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
Spring break is now over.
and someone reappeared.......unfortunately .

Get Real and another have the same attitude. Mr. Edd, Fedup, etc.....all the same and more. Interesting the different angles they've tried and continue to try. They all seem to have disdain for people wanting Justice. Not a coincidence.

J4K
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Oh yeah, I'm sure it's been so hard for the husband. Upholding lies takes a lot out of you. Looking into your children's eyes knowing the truth has to be a real killer. We do pray for the children and Karen's family and for the killer to take responsibility.

J4K
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it did, when the people on here that posted day after day about the same lies and rumors day in and day out that is when it went too far
Oh you have an opinion in the favor of the husband? You mean the lies against him, but not the lies against Karen?

You are more than obvious. Why not quit while you're ahead??!!!

Hope you had a nice Spring Break, LOSER!

J4K

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
and someone reappeared.......unfortunately .
Get Real and another have the same attitude. Mr. Edd, Fedup, etc.....all the same and more. Interesting the different angles they've tried and continue to try. They all seem to have disdain for people wanting Justice. Not a coincidence.
J4K
Nope I have a disdain for people living their lives through a dead woman. Huge difference, but I am sure it escapes you

Get a education and try to understand

Hopeful

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Well lets see who is gong to do what. Or possibly what someone has already started doing.
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I have a disdain for people living their lives through a dead woman. Huge difference, but I am sure it escapes you
Get a education and try to understand
I think you know we understand. That's why you just can't stay away.

You know we're absolutely right about the husband. Why do you take it so personally?? If we're "living our lives through a dead woman" ......they what the Heck are you doing here? You seem to have a problem too?? Don't worry, we know why you're here. WE KNOW.

J4K

“Bread and Circuses”

Google it..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you have an opinion in the favor of the husband? You mean the lies against him, but not the lies against Karen?
You are more than obvious. Why not quit while you're ahead??!!!
Hope you had a nice Spring Break, LOSER!
J4K
Somebody's off their meds.

J4D too
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I am glad those of us who know about the idiot, don't respond, and keep wishing well for J4K!

Ps he comes in many, many forms.only one idiot.
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

gotta pull in their "buddies" or alter egos. What a pathetic game.

Tick Tock......Justice is coming. And for All.

J4K

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you know we understand. That's why you just can't stay away.
You know we're absolutely right about the husband. Why do you take it so personally?? If we're "living our lives through a dead woman" ......they what the Heck are you doing here? You seem to have a problem too?? Don't worry, we know why you're here. WE KNOW.
J4K
My god this is just too funny

You karen freaks see a conspiracy every where

You ever think that normal people are just fed up with you and your BS???

Try

Hopeful

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

More defense building...

Ginger is in the House | Mar 3, 2012
For the record: I stated four things about Karen:

1) At her kids sports, she could get into a fighting match. This is common knowledge. So in saying that she could be confrontational. This has been seen by many people that had children that were involved in the same sporting events as Karen's children.

2) She sued Cable Cox in Pocahontas, AR an settled out of court for 50,000.00 for sexual harassment. She could have been sexually assaulted. She continued this pattern of suing for sexual harassment at other places of employment.

3) David and Karen had a rocky marriage.

4) An ex-LE stated that Karen's death could be drug related. I never stated Karen did drugs or sold drugs.

It was never my intention, to offer a character assassination of Karen. I simply offered facts that were well known in my community of Karen's behavior. This illustrates Karen's pattern of bad behavior, bad choices, and making enemies. These choices and this pattern of behavior prove that Karen had a habit of making enemies. Any of these enemies would have more reason than David to kill her.
Report this post
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

If I was "fedup" I just wouldn't read here or anywhere else I felt that way. Pretty simple. I thought you were smart enough to figure that out. SMH

You're all over Topix. I never read or posted on Topix before this case. It's not my life, but it's yours. That is obvious. Hilarious you consider yourself "normal." bahahahaha
J4K
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
Defense building?
Get Real | Mar 2, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
How true. That's why I give the divorce situation a lot of weight.
I've always seen this as a crime of passion, heat of the moment thing.
Just my gut feeling.
Opinion.
Consider that there was a known serial killer in the area at the time; a registered sex offender lived nearby; Karen Swift confronted her neighbor over material that poisoned her dog - material that could be the byproduct of methamphetamine manufacture - and her neighbor's brother was subsequently arrested for manufacturing meth. Consider that she told her friend she was not having a good time at the halloween party, and subsequently posted an urgent request that her friend call her late on Halloween Eve. She had already finalized terms of divorce with her husband, who had been through this before with her without any violence of any kind. Consider also that she intended to clean a house that morning, that her life was in turmoil. Could she have left the Swift home voluntarily, to finish cleaning the Habitat house, and encountered the neighbor or his brother? Could she have left the home voluntarily to meet a man she hoped would support her emotionally and otherwise but who disappointed her at the party? Reasonable questions that would be raised at a trial? Are there answers?
Report this post
Everyone should realize that this is standard defense methods. Always "what if". Hell, there's an infinite number of "what ifs" and most of them make no sense. Sounds like someone is trying to write a mystery novel.
I'm staying with the most likely and logical explanation for this murder. It is what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min WTSenior 140,883
wreck by Springfield baptist 1 hr Meeee 3
Chris Young as commissioner chairman-full-time job 3 hr guest 2
Barbque cookoff 3 hr guest 4
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 3 hr grammarnazi 20
Kim's 3 hr Guest 1
competition for WMart 3 hr Albie Grant 16
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 4 hr blah 67
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 6 hr Guest From Martin 6,810
STATE GAZETTE: Tidwell Breaks Locks on Jail to ... 11 hr Guest 10
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 19 hr IMPARTIAL 29
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 19 hr Guest 301
•••