Search for Missing Karen Swift
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83202 Mar 25, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Because you presume to know so much and actually know squat.
Squat isn't always what it's cracked up to be. Yo momma did, see what it got her?

“Bread and circuses ”

Since: Feb 13

Feed my sheep.

#83203 Mar 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Squat isn't always what it's cracked up to be. Yo momma did, see what it got her?
Really? That's the most juvenile thing I've heard in a while. Oh well water off a ducks back Precious.
curious

Osceola, IA

#83204 Mar 25, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>Not so. You are looking at percentages of victims of homicide who were in divorce, not the statistics of divorces that result in homicide. Among that larger data set, people who murder their spouses are extreme outliers.
This was in response to Dawg. This poster was very smart. Very knowlegable---kind of like an attorney. That's what I always thought. The presence on here always made me wonder.
curious

Osceola, IA

#83205 Mar 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
The get real poster had a need to discredit most of what I'd say. Not by challenging what I said, but by noting my bias and prejudices.
kind of like an attorney? Or someone who simply liked to argue. But, always was very analytical..... Still, very interesting IMO
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83206 Mar 25, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
This was in response to Dawg. This poster was very smart. Very knowlegable---kind of like an attorney. That's what I always thought. The presence on here always made me wonder.
Well, yeah. The only thing I want to add is that it all leads back to the poster we know as jsuck. My opinion is that this is too public of a place for a perp to show, but maybe someone close. Jsuck's first post is on page 38. But you can't tell me that you can't look back previous to that find the same message under a different name.
I find it hard to believe that a perp would be so bold, so I'm leaning towards a close friend, whoever that may be.
curious

Osceola, IA

#83207 Mar 25, 2013
I will say you held your own, Dawg. Just looking back at some of those around pg 1033. Honestly, who or what they were isn't important. Just think the presence and arguments were very interesting.

Goodnight All! J4K
curious

Osceola, IA

#83208 Mar 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yeah. The only thing I want to add is that it all leads back to the poster we know as jsuck. My opinion is that this is too public of a place for a perp to show, but maybe someone close. Jsuck's first post is on page 38. But you can't tell me that you can't look back previous to that find the same message under a different name.
I find it hard to believe that a perp would be so bold, so I'm leaning towards a close friend, whoever that may be.
I do have the same feelings about the perp being bold enough to post. I agree. However, I'm not totally convinced they haven't either. The mind & motivations of a killer....can completely surprise us all. You know what they say about curiosity?? Tough when total strangers are speculating on your life? I would think it would be very tough to stay quiet. Not with the media....that's survival. Posting on an "anonymous" forum?? Hmmmm.....

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#83209 Mar 25, 2013
Jsywk was a judge. One of the Gingers is an attorney. Another ginger was a.Private investigator. Another ginger sold cars and owned a car lot.

Location hidden

#83210 Mar 25, 2013
And I am not CONEHEAD EITHER!!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83211 Mar 25, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Jsywk was a judge. One of the Gingers is an attorney. Another ginger was a.Private investigator. Another ginger sold cars and owned a car lot.
Uh huh, and the cow jumped over the moon.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83212 Mar 25, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
That's what you always say, garsuckummm.

Location hidden

#83213 Mar 25, 2013
I believe thats right, because Jsywk claimed to have a son as a.Ark. State trooper as well. I.have alway believed that she was/is a judge to what I read on the other pages.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#83214 Mar 26, 2013
*sippin on my coffee*

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83215 Mar 26, 2013
curious wrote:
If I was "fedup" I just wouldn't read here or anywhere else I felt that way. Pretty simple. I thought you were smart enough to figure that out. SMH
You're all over Topix. I never read or posted on Topix before this case. It's not my life, but it's yours. That is obvious. Hilarious you consider yourself "normal." bahahahaha
J4K
LOL

It is more fun this way........at least fun for me

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83216 Mar 26, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I pull your strings. Get it?
LMFAO

Back to your same one line???? Get a new one, this one is not working

Just saying

Have a nice Day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83217 Mar 26, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
No one cares about you or who you are

Ever

Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#83218 Mar 26, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stfu ummm, you pathetic pos.
Good morning, all!

This started my day off with a laugh!

United States

#83219 Mar 26, 2013
I just believe that to keep this thread going is a total waste if time. I don't think they will ever do anything about it at all . For some reason they just won't. It's a shame. But one thing I do believe is that people get paid back one way or another ( karma is bad). And I believe when it happens to them they will remember what they did. I really hope something in this case gets solved. It just isn't fair to her family they have said they had a person of intrest for a very long time. Why wasnt that person been put in jail? And have to get out on bond like others have had too .We don't even have a name have they even been questioned.? Most if the time they announce the person of intrest but this is so quite.very odd to say the least.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#83220 Mar 26, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, all!
Kinda made me laugh too.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83221 Mar 26, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, all!
Not quite on topic now was it???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Holden 1 hr TopGun 56
code of silence in dyer co. 2 hr Tigger 30
Protest at Dyer County 5 hr guest 10
Lowe’s Casey 5 hr Hahaha 8
I need a woman so bad__ The government monitors... 7 hr Michael Young 1
Looking for a rental house 7 hr Random 4
Kroger 7 hr Concerned 7

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance