Search for Missing Karen Swift
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#83176 Mar 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone should realize that this is standard defense methods. Always "what if". Hell, there's an infinite number of "what ifs" and most of them make no sense. Sounds like someone is trying to write a mystery novel.
I'm staying with the most likely and logical explanation for this murder. It is what it is.
You're right, it is what it is.

“Bread & Circuses”

Since: Feb 13

Feed my sheep.

#83177 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
More defense building...
Ginger is in the House | Mar 3, 2012
For the record: I stated four things about Karen:
1) At her kids sports, she could get into a fighting match. This is common knowledge. So in saying that she could be confrontational. This has been seen by many people that had children that were involved in the same sporting events as Karen's children.
2) She sued Cable Cox in Pocahontas, AR an settled out of court for 50,000.00 for sexual harassment. She could have been sexually assaulted. She continued this pattern of suing for sexual harassment at other places of employment.
3) David and Karen had a rocky marriage.
4) An ex-LE stated that Karen's death could be drug related. I never stated Karen did drugs or sold drugs.
It was never my intention, to offer a character assassination of Karen. I simply offered facts that were well known in my community of Karen's behavior. This illustrates Karen's pattern of bad behavior, bad choices, and making enemies. These choices and this pattern of behavior prove that Karen had a habit of making enemies. Any of these enemies would have more reason than David to kill her.
Report this post
Way to drag an ugly old post back out into the day light. You might as well of said it your self.
Oh wait, you just did.
QUEUE

Saint Louis, MO

#83178 Mar 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
observation--this thread has gone to he**! The family has a choice to put pressure on the DA's office--it will be hard--but their only hope is to contact NASHVILLE Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam. I hope this case moves forward and justice is done. I feel that the local DA has had sufficient time to decide if they have processed the evidence and can move forward. If that is not the case--then I would suggest the state police too step in for a separate investigation. I know this has been hard on David, Karen's children and family. My prayers go out to all.
That's not their only hope. But I do agree that they can and should possibly reach out to the Attorney General, Governor, someone to review this if they have any concerns. Since you know how hard it's been on everyone, my question is has anyone that you mentioned done so? Have they made calls, showed up on doorsteps looking for answers, etc.? We know of only one family member that has given a short interview and expressed desire for this to move forward though using the media. The media can be a friend through this stuff. Why haven't they been used more? For all we know, the local DA is finished reviewing the evidence but that doesn't mean they aren't still on a roll with things just because no arrest yet.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83179 Mar 25, 2013
Mrs tea wrote:
Thanks for posting those cases you were watching, queue, they certainly give us a little more hope for Karens case. It did my heart good to read how the poi were just rolling along, confident the case was cold. Then BAM!
You're welcome Mrs Tea. It was ironic that so many aired that day were from that particular state. After 2 stories in a row from there, I stayed tuned and found their methods of success very consistent. While watching, it was Karen, her family, friends, and all who are genuine in their faith for justice for her that post here that were on my mind.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83180 Mar 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Oh, an update on the life insurance policy thing.....
I guess I'd have to be able to prove I didn't kill the old witch.
That is a requirement, right?
I don't even know who paid for her funeral and burial expenses.
Maybe they solicited donations.
I'm being facetious.
The real update is that I'm not a blood relative, so I'm not in a legal "line" to be a beneficiary. There may be a legal beneficiary out there, and if I send this in to the insurance company with a copy of the death certificate, they're suppose to use "due diligence" in seeking out the relative.
Very interesting DAWG. I was curious of your progress with all that today. Guess I won't be shopping for that new dress for Sonic. LOL!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83181 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
So the pastor was gossiping too. If he is the pastor I thinking about, think he may have been lusting. Really, gossiping pastors... Who can you trust if not your pastor. Wow I am on total shock especially knowing this pastor.
Ginger is in the House | Mar 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Once again, to JSYWK... How do you get your "info" ?
JSYWK, I feel the need to kick some a** tonight! Everyone in Pocahontas is talking. Her bestfriends are talking, her boys are talking, the pastor is talking....everyone is talking!!!! Is it heresay? NO The truth always comes out. Pocahontas is tight and everyone knows everyone business. So all one has to do is go have coffee or get on fb! Now for all of Karen's TN friends your being talked about too.
Report this post
If this is the pastor I'm thinking about, it was his daughter on another site that was laying it all out there in defense of Karen along with some help her mom was giving to LE. It wasn't Karen through those threads that she or anyone else was talking negatively about, that's for sure. Sounded like Karen had shared some "issues" or incidents with this girl's mom that LE may have been interested in.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83182 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Defense building?
Get Real | Mar 2, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
How true. That's why I give the divorce situation a lot of weight.
I've always seen this as a crime of passion, heat of the moment thing.
Just my gut feeling.
Opinion.
Consider that there was a known serial killer in the area at the time; a registered sex offender lived nearby; Karen Swift confronted her neighbor over material that poisoned her dog - material that could be the byproduct of methamphetamine manufacture - and her neighbor's brother was subsequently arrested for manufacturing meth. Consider that she told her friend she was not having a good time at the halloween party, and subsequently posted an urgent request that her friend call her late on Halloween Eve. She had already finalized terms of divorce with her husband, who had been through this before with her without any violence of any kind. Consider also that she intended to clean a house that morning, that her life was in turmoil. Could she have left the Swift home voluntarily, to finish cleaning the Habitat house, and encountered the neighbor or his brother? Could she have left the home voluntarily to meet a man she hoped would support her emotionally and otherwise but who disappointed her at the party? Reasonable questions that would be raised at a trial? Are there answers?
Report this post
A lot of the "motive buffet" that TBI and other investigators see right through. The more haywire...the easier to sift through it seems.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83183 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
More defense building...
1) At her kids sports, she could get into a fighting match. This is common knowledge. So in saying that she could be confrontational. This has been seen by many people that had children that were involved in the same sporting events as Karen's children.
2) She sued Cable Cox in Pocahontas, AR an settled out of court for 50,000.00 for sexual harassment. She could have been sexually assaulted. She continued this pattern of suing for sexual harassment at other places of employment.
4) An ex-LE stated that Karen's death could be drug related. I never stated Karen did drugs or sold drugs.
It was never my intention, to offer a character assassination of Karen. I simply offered facts that were well known in my community of Karen's behavior. This illustrates Karen's pattern of bad behavior, bad choices, and making enemies. These choices and this pattern of behavior prove that Karen had a habit of making enemies. Any of these enemies would have more reason than David to kill her.
Report this post
Let me point out that this is one of the bipolar episodes that ummm is known for. This is not what we are accustomed to with a ginger post. The both of them, gin/ummm, will have an episode where they almost sound intelligent. Seeing these posts from time to time is one of the reasons I started watching this poster a little closer. Whoever it is, this is a game for them.
Whatever the agenda is, we can look back to the beginning of the thread and find posts trying to shine an unfavorable light on the victim.
When I look at that post you copied and pasted, I see basic exaggerations. I would expect Karen to be vocal at her childrens' games. Maybe, and especially if it was settled out of court, Karen had a legitimate complaint. But, most out of court settlements contain confidentiality clauses. No one knows the true settlement amount. The statement that the marriage being rocky is lame. What? Were the divorce papers suppose to be the first clue? So that may be the only statement that wasn't an exaggerated claim.
The last statement is really meant to be inflammatory more than anything else. Drug related crimes are suppose to carry a stigma, in that the victim somehow was responsible because of a drug habit.
This post is jsuck all the way. No way in hell could anyone convince me this is the doofus ginger with a case of the "troots".
One thing this troll has done all along is forget what name their posting under from time to time.
Someone is trying to play a game at our expense. I'm going to point a finger at jsuck. Whoever that is. Jsuck would leave a disclaimer at the end of some of him/her posts too.
"It was never my intention, to offer a character assassination of Karen."
Yeah, right.
To add insult to injury, we're suppose to accept what this poster says as fact.
"I simply offered facts..."
Now that part is so gingeresque that it's not funny. The rest of it isn't.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#83184 Mar 25, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is the pastor I'm thinking about, it was his daughter on another site that was laying it all out there in defense of Karen along with some help her mom was giving to LE. It wasn't Karen through those threads that she or anyone else was talking negatively about, that's for sure. Sounded like Karen had shared some "issues" or incidents with this girl's mom that LE may have been interested in.
We could be talking about the same pastor. Not sure but I will do more research.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83185 Mar 25, 2013
*The rest of it isn't either.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83186 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
More defense building...
Report this post
Drug related? That's what one of the guys in one of the cases yesterday used his "earned money" for....guess that's what that was all about indirectly. Wonder if that's what the "ex-Le" thought could be the case here. The suit apparently happened a long time ago....too long ago for the vendetta to escalate to murder I would think. Confrontational during sporting events? LOL! Thank God they didn't play ice hockey. I find it hard to believe a "dance mom" or "soccer mom or dad" would pre-meditate and kill over defending a "bad call". Geeez. I guess anyone standing up for their kids is considered a "bad decision" and "making enemies" to good ole "Ginga in da house". In my opinion, Ginga should've gotten in the way of her kid a little more from what it sounds.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83187 Mar 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me point out that this is one of the bipolar episodes that ummm is known for. This is not what we are accustomed to with a ginger post. The both of them, gin/ummm, will have an episode where they almost sound intelligent. Seeing these posts from time to time is one of the reasons I started watching this poster a little closer. Whoever it is, this is a game for them.
Whatever the agenda is, we can look back to the beginning of the thread and find posts trying to shine an unfavorable light on the victim.
When I look at that post you copied and pasted, I see basic exaggerations. I would expect Karen to be vocal at her childrens' games. Maybe, and especially if it was settled out of court, Karen had a legitimate complaint. But, most out of court settlements contain confidentiality clauses. No one knows the true settlement amount. The statement that the marriage being rocky is lame. What? Were the divorce papers suppose to be the first clue? So that may be the only statement that wasn't an exaggerated claim.
The last statement is really meant to be inflammatory more than anything else. Drug related crimes are suppose to carry a stigma, in that the victim somehow was responsible because of a drug habit.
This post is jsuck all the way. No way in hell could anyone convince me this is the doofus ginger with a case of the "troots".
One thing this troll has done all along is forget what name their posting under from time to time.
Someone is trying to play a game at our expense. I'm going to point a finger at jsuck. Whoever that is. Jsuck would leave a disclaimer at the end of some of him/her posts too.
Yeah, right.
Jsuck claimed to be sexually harassed herself however didn't have the nads to do anything about it. She let it slide. Perfect example of what she stood for in her postings - if you do nothing then you're part of the problem.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#83188 Mar 25, 2013
Never once did I see any post from you negating jsywk's "gut" feeling.

Get Real | Mar 3, 2012
Restraint wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally another voice of reason around here....Welcome to the party
Sorry, gut feelings are the antithesis of reason, and Dawg has been honest enough to disclose his prejudices.
Report this post
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83189 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
We could be talking about the same pastor. Not sure but I will do more research.
I just remember reading that her dad used to be Karen's pastor and if I remember correctly, her mom was a friend of Karen's and knew "things". So unless something changed, or the daughter was given a wrong impression, they were wanting justice for Karen regardless. It wasn't on a topix thread.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#83190 Mar 25, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Way to drag an ugly old post back out into the day light. You might as well of said it your self.
Oh wait, you just did.
What? You have a problem with gingy's lies now?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83191 Mar 25, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jsuck claimed to be sexually harassed herself however didn't have the nads to do anything about it. She let it slide. Perfect example of what she stood for in her postings - if you do nothing then you're part of the problem.
I remember that story. An old judge. Makes me wonder if they all are from Dyer County. You know, the sheriff that likes sheep, and a judge who likes pigs.....
:o
JustMe

United States

#83192 Mar 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me point out that this is one of the bipolar episodes that ummm is known for. This is not what we are accustomed to with a ginger post. The both of them, gin/ummm, will have an episode where they almost sound intelligent. Seeing these posts from time to time is one of the mreasons I started watching this poster a little closer. Whoever it is, this is a game for them.
Yeah, right.
You're so very right!!

"It was never my intention to offer a character assassination of Karen"

That statement did not in any way ..form..or fashion come from the Ginger character!!!!!
(or IT got confused what name IT was using)
J4K
BSH </3
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83193 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Never once did I see any post from you negating jsywk's "gut" feeling.
Get Real | Mar 3, 2012
Restraint wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally another voice of reason around here....Welcome to the party
Sorry, gut feelings are the antithesis of reason, and Dawg has been honest enough to disclose his prejudices.
Report this post
The get real poster had a need to discredit most of what I'd say. Not by challenging what I said, but by noting my bias and prejudices.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83194 Mar 25, 2013
Mrs tea wrote:
J4k will ALWAYS prevail. Enough said.
Big green check mark.

“Bread & Circuses”

Since: Feb 13

Feed my sheep.

#83195 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You have a problem with gingy's lies now?
You're the one repeating them, not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fight at Abe's 1 min Amy 45
The MAN 3 min Former inmate 4
Affordable Plumber 30 min wittle 2
Wendy mcgarity at Grecian who is she cheating w... 1 hr ChopperBlades 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr ChopperBlades 11,040
Single Moms 3 hr Guest 25
Where is hiring for a phlebotomist 3 hr Rocket man 5

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance