Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#83144 Mar 25, 2013
Mrs tea wrote:
Thanks for posting those cases you were watching, queue, they certainly give us a little more hope for Karens case. It did my heart good to read how the poi were just rolling along, confident the case was cold. Then BAM!
Oh yeah. Especially in cases like this where there's no statute of limitations.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#83145 Mar 25, 2013
Oh, an update on the life insurance policy thing.....
I guess I'd have to be able to prove I didn't kill the old witch.
That is a requirement, right?
I don't even know who paid for her funeral and burial expenses.
Maybe they solicited donations.
I'm being facetious.
The real update is that I'm not a blood relative, so I'm not in a legal "line" to be a beneficiary. There may be a legal beneficiary out there, and if I send this in to the insurance company with a copy of the death certificate, they're suppose to use "due diligence" in seeking out the relative.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#83146 Mar 25, 2013
So the pastor was gossiping too. If he is the pastor I thinking about, think he may have been lusting. Really, gossiping pastors... Who can you trust if not your pastor. Wow I am on total shock especially knowing this pastor.

Ginger is in the House | Mar 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Once again, to JSYWK... How do you get your "info" ?
JSYWK, I feel the need to kick some a** tonight! Everyone in Pocahontas is talking. Her bestfriends are talking, her boys are talking, the pastor is talking....everyone is talking!!!! Is it heresay? NO The truth always comes out. Pocahontas is tight and everyone knows everyone business. So all one has to do is go have coffee or get on fb! Now for all of Karen's TN friends your being talked about too.
Report this post
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#83147 Mar 25, 2013
Jsywk knew Karen very well but what she didn't know you told her "get real".

Get Real | Mar 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
Once again, to JSYWK... How do you get your "info" ?
How do you get yours, dear?
Report this post
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#83148 Mar 25, 2013
Sounds like something you would say.

Get Real | Mar 2, 2012
just here wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i'm not angry but you sound downright fit to be tied! but it's not personal? keep telling yourself whatever you need to. here say is here say. why believe some things but not others?
and no woman NEEDS to be controlled by a man.
Marriage requires that BOTH parties surrender their selfish needs and interests. It isn't a matter of control. The party who puts himself or herself above the other is breaking the partnership.
Report this post

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83149 Mar 25, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about the TBI. Some of those agents are pretty sharp.
Very sharp contrast to you

Rite??

Have a nice day :)

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83150 Mar 25, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea, I forgot the owner takes good care of you huh? Huh?
Not at all, but a lot of women buy me drinks there, just like all the guys buy you drinks

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83151 Mar 25, 2013
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
puppy and pupp-et, LOL
Make sure you do not respond to me, you swore to god you would never post to me again

Remember??

LOL

Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#83152 Mar 25, 2013
Spring break is now over.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83153 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
So how did you enjoy it??

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83154 Mar 25, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one that brought up the place therefore instigating it. So either you take your laptop into the place as well or live with the cook or somethin' ehhh?
Nope genius, I brought it up

Now keep working on the Karen case, I can see you and uttter are such a asset to the police

LMFAO

Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#83155 Mar 25, 2013
Defense building?

Get Real | Mar 2, 2012
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
How true. That's why I give the divorce situation a lot of weight.
I've always seen this as a crime of passion, heat of the moment thing.
Just my gut feeling.
Opinion.
Consider that there was a known serial killer in the area at the time; a registered sex offender lived nearby; Karen Swift confronted her neighbor over material that poisoned her dog - material that could be the byproduct of methamphetamine manufacture - and her neighbor's brother was subsequently arrested for manufacturing meth. Consider that she told her friend she was not having a good time at the halloween party, and subsequently posted an urgent request that her friend call her late on Halloween Eve. She had already finalized terms of divorce with her husband, who had been through this before with her without any violence of any kind. Consider also that she intended to clean a house that morning, that her life was in turmoil. Could she have left the Swift home voluntarily, to finish cleaning the Habitat house, and encountered the neighbor or his brother? Could she have left the home voluntarily to meet a man she hoped would support her emotionally and otherwise but who disappointed her at the party? Reasonable questions that would be raised at a trial? Are there answers?
Report this post

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#83156 Mar 25, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope genius, I brought it up
Now keep working on the Karen case, I can se you and uttter are such a asset to the police
LMFAO
This case is doomed I'm afraid.....

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83157 Mar 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is if these morons are working on it I am afraid

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#83158 Mar 25, 2013
observation--this thread has gone to he**! The family has a choice to put pressure on the DA's office--it will be hard--but their only hope is to contact NASHVILLE Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam. I hope this case moves forward and justice is done. I feel that the local DA has had sufficient time to decide if they have processed the evidence and can move forward. If that is not the case--then I would suggest the state police too step in for a separate investigation. I know this has been hard on David, Karen's children and family. My prayers go out to all.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#83159 Mar 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
observation--this thread has gone to he**! The family has a choice to put pressure on the DA's office--it will be hard--but their only hope is to contact NASHVILLE Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam. I hope this case moves forward and justice is done. I feel that the local DA has had sufficient time to decide if they have processed the evidence and can move forward. If that is not the case--then I would suggest the state police too step in for a separate investigation. I know this has been hard on David, Karen's children and family. My prayers go out to all.
Yes it did, when the people on here that posted day after day about the same lies and rumors day in and day out that is when it went too far

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#83160 Mar 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go tell Jeff that.
curious

Knoxville, IA

#83161 Mar 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
and someone reappeared.......unfortunately .

Get Real and another have the same attitude. Mr. Edd, Fedup, etc.....all the same and more. Interesting the different angles they've tried and continue to try. They all seem to have disdain for people wanting Justice. Not a coincidence.

J4K
curious

Knoxville, IA

#83162 Mar 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
Oh yeah, I'm sure it's been so hard for the husband. Upholding lies takes a lot out of you. Looking into your children's eyes knowing the truth has to be a real killer. We do pray for the children and Karen's family and for the killer to take responsibility.

J4K
curious

Knoxville, IA

#83163 Mar 25, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it did, when the people on here that posted day after day about the same lies and rumors day in and day out that is when it went too far
Oh you have an opinion in the favor of the husband? You mean the lies against him, but not the lies against Karen?

You are more than obvious. Why not quit while you're ahead??!!!

Hope you had a nice Spring Break, LOSER!

J4K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help save Beau 9 min Guest 17
Tidwell and investigation 15 min okeena park resident 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 25 min Alex Nicole 3,996
whats wrong with me 35 min Theyjustdid 14
Pentecostal day in the park Saturday (Sep '11) 1 hr impulse 16
Tammy Hipps 1 hr Guest4 14
Just a dream... 2 hr Guest 5
Wreck on 104 4 hr MBA 7
Michael Young 2 6 hr Michael Young 50
Save Beau, The Yellow Lab- This Woman Started it 7 hr guest 34
Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?