Search for Missing Karen Swift
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#83042 Mar 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
Hi JM~~
misspelled wolf. Thanks for that. I thought it looked weird!!
I didn't even notice!! So I wasn't trying to correct you!! Hahaha
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#83043 Mar 23, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! I know that she always posts under Stormyweather and or stormy or stormy 5. If she is, then she she isnt using the same writing style that she has had. She has been absent for a while now. I can tell you that her name has been posted even by her saying it is on other threads.
O my gosh!!!!..go back and see what post of your's I was replying to!!! The post you are replying to was not talking about Stormy!!! See what we mean when we say you need to read completely and think before you comment!!
curious

Osceola, IA

#83044 Mar 23, 2013
I know you weren't! Have a good night, JM!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#83045 Mar 23, 2013
Ummmmmmm go back to page 4050 and re-read!!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83046 Mar 23, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Something in her texts got SS involved, yet there have been no arrest.
I'll bet ya it wasn't that gal's text(s) that got SS involved...guaranteed.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83047 Mar 23, 2013
Hey, glad to see the sane ones here. It's been a long 3 or 4 days for me and just when I thought things were calming down, Karma hit the fan.
I planned to see one of my dearest cousins today and wanted to take a couple pieces of family memorabilia to share with her. One special thing I have is our grandma's charm bracelet with all of her grandkids having a charm with name and birth date on it. All this memorabilia is kept in an old steamer trunk that looks a hundred years old or more.
I've told the story about the wicked stepmomster that poisoned us.
As I poked around in this old steamer trunk 12 hours ago, an envelope caught my eye because it had a big clear window on the front. I could see the document inside. It's a life insurance policy. I walked over to my wife and handed the envelope to her and said, "Tell me I don't have a life insurance policy on Betty", and walked back to the trunk for the bracelet.
I found the bracelet and went back to the wife and ask her what she makes of that paperwork. She smiled and said, "Only you Dawg, only you". I said, "Is it really?". lol I have a twenty five grand life insurance certificate on the stepmonster. She died 3 years ago.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#83048 Mar 23, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Hey, glad to see the sane ones here. It's been a long 3 or 4 days for me and just when I thought things were calming down, Karma hit the fan.
I planned to see one of my dearest cousins today and wanted to take a couple pieces of family memorabilia to share with her. One special thing I have is our grandma's charm bracelet with all of her grandkids having a charm with name and birth date on it. All this memorabilia is kept in an old steamer trunk that looks a hundred years old or more.
As I poked around in this old steamer trunk 12 hours ago, an envelope caught my eye because it had a big clear window on the front. I could see the document inside. It's a life insurance policy. I walked over to my wife and handed the envelope to her and said, "Tell me I don't have a life insurance policy on Betty", and walked back to the trunk for the bracelet.
I found the bracelet and went back to the wife and ask her what she makes of that paperwork. She smiled and said, "Only you Dawg, only you". I said, "Is it really?". lol I have a twenty five grand life insurance certificate on the stepmonster. She died 3 years ago.
O WOW!! So is it still valid? Ya goin take all your "gals" to a fancy restraunt? LOL :-)

J4K
BSh
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#83049 Mar 23, 2013
So sad wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a sick child and another daughter home with him. I don't think that anyone would risk leaving their home with a sick child that could come and get you at anytime. I don't know why the mother left her home. Only God, Karen and the two that took her knows that answer.
Two???? Interesting and so confident sounding! Someone trying to imply specific persons??
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83050 Mar 23, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
O WOW!! So is it still valid? Ya goin take all your "gals" to a fancy restraunt? LOL :-)
J4K
BSh
We'll hit Dyersburg's finest! lol
I think they call it Sonic down there.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#83051 Mar 23, 2013
anon also Emanon wrote:
Listen, I really don't want to have tiffs with anyone but I know from my own experience that no one really knows anyone (even your own spouse)!!! None of us want to believe that someone we know and believe to be a decent person could do something bad but sometimes this happens and someone is cheated on or beat or....killed, That is what the criminal Pro-filer said on HLN and that is what is sadly true. Who would have thought that that Preacher down in McNairy Co. was beating his wife and that she would kill him? NO ONE! People have breaking points...shit happens...I wish Karen was alive and her children would have their Mom but I think this is not going to happen...I really pray to God I am wrong and I am sorry if I have offended or saddened any of you reading who are trying to find answers as I, myself, am.:)
Ahhhh so the emanon poster was also the anon poster. Nothing wrong with that..I just had no idea. LOL
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#83052 Mar 23, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll hit Dyersburg's finest! lol
I think they call it Sonic down there.
Rotflmao Surely you jest!! ;) Even here ...Sonic is not the finest!:-)
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83053 Mar 23, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rotflmao Surely you jest!! ;) Even here ...Sonic is not the finest!:-)
What?! Sonic's not high on your list? lol Imagine that. I could splurge and take all y'all to Touchdowns for a bottle of Chardonnay and shell peanuts.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#83054 Mar 23, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
What?! Sonic's not high on your list? lol Imagine that. I could splurge and take all y'all to Touchdowns for a bottle of Chardonnay and shell peanuts.
Now thats more like it!! ;) Bwahaha

Seriously tho I used to love Sonic but our's has really went downhill..IMO
Dawg

Granger, IN

#83055 Mar 23, 2013
Eight to twelve inches of snow by Monday morning. Global warming at its' finest.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#83056 Mar 23, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Eight to twelve inches of snow by Monday morning. Global warming at its' finest.
I'm ready for some "warming" alright!!!! ;) I love snow but Im so over it for the year...and we don't usually get a lot. Just had a few good ones this year...and actually this last one at the beginning of spring was the prettiest! But like I said..so over it!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83057 Mar 24, 2013
Dawg wrote:
OMG! Who purchased it and put you as beneficiary? When she passed, were you still a part of eachother's lives?
curious

Osceola, IA

#83058 Mar 24, 2013
Dawg wrote:
That's pretty cool. You're right....Karma. Did she poison you also? I remember reading one link you posted...I think it was a newspaper clipping. I thought it was your dad and your brother? Wow....what a witch. I also forgot....what was was she using to do the poisoning? It seems to me it was iced tea she was administering it in? Sorry, i didn't get all the details. Thanks! I was also wondering...that would still be valid, right? Of course the life insurance co. doesn't call to remind you that you have it!

When Karen's trial comes to fruition we should all meet up at Touchdown's!! He he! Surely we can find more of a landmark, but we'd have to go just for prosperity!

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#83059 Mar 24, 2013
Looking forward to seeing you at Touch Down. Try the fried mushrooms......they are delic.

Little Rock, AR

#83060 Mar 24, 2013
JUST ME : The Federal Marshals caught the man and woman that robbed the Sonic in Jonesboro .They were caught in Jacksonville,Florida.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#83061 Mar 24, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty cool. You're right....Karma. Did she poison you also? I remember reading one link you posted...I think it was a newspaper clipping. I thought it was your dad and your brother? Wow....what a witch. I also forgot....what was was she using to do the poisoning? It seems to me it was iced tea she was administering it in? Sorry, i didn't get all the details. Thanks! I was also wondering...that would still be valid, right? Of course the life insurance co. doesn't call to remind you that you have it!
When Karen's trial comes to fruition we should all meet up at Touchdown's!! He he! Surely we can find more of a landmark, but we'd have to go just for prosperity!
DAWG can take us all to Sonic! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not one day 11 min Noooooooop 9
Roger smitg 1 hr _ __ not one day 1
Huddle House refusing service to Mexicans 5 hr Danno 20
Forked Deer Electric Girl Fired 6 hr paybackishell 10
City and County Government 6 hr GetaClue 15
How much do Dyersburg lawyers earn? 7 hr who knows all 9
Democrats have lost it 8 hr Wild Bill 13
Is there a Muslim working at our Kroger? 8 hr DUH 26
Karen S. 19 hr Lind 134
Homewrecker 20 hr Common Sense 9