Search for Missing Karen Swift
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#82854 Mar 20, 2013
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he? It has already been reported that she has left before for days at a time and left her kids with him and him having no idea where she was. Why would he think think time was any different until they found her car? He may not have considered her missing, just out on another little getaway.
Reported?? You mean from your gossipy mouth and others like you??

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82855 Mar 20, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Again! Why isn't "she" arrested? It would be pretty slam dunk regarding dna from that particular female you are accusing being found on or around where K was found.
Maybe, the woman left a piece of her clothing behind when Karen tore it off with DNA on it.

Hint hint!:)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#82856 Mar 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, the woman left a piece of her clothing behind when Karen tore it off with DNA on it.
And Maybe Im the Easter Bunny.

If any of that were true, she would have been arrested by nhow.

(hint hint)

Location hidden

#82857 Mar 20, 2013
And dont forget the spacial grand jury, that Jeff has put together.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82858 Mar 20, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And Maybe Im the Easter Bunny.
If any of that were true, she would have been arrested by nhow.
(hint hint)
That might be the closest to the truth that has ever been posted on this thread

Have. A nice day :)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#82859 Mar 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe, the woman left a piece of her clothing behind when Karen tore it off with DNA on it.
Bigger hint: You didn't answer my question. WHY has this woman not been arrested yet if they have her DNA that SHOULD NOT have been anywhere near Karen? You claim to know "who" it belongs to.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#82860 Mar 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
And dont forget the spacial grand jury, that Jeff has put together.
Oh Ok....(rolls eyes)

Location hidden

#82861 Mar 20, 2013
All jokes aside...No one wants DS to be Karen's murderer!
I will be the first to pat Ummmmmmm on the back if it is ever proven he is right.

Having said that; I just dont see it.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#82862 Mar 20, 2013
ummmmmmm wrote:
You people are sick,all of you,an the prayers really.Karen is playing the game she has played before.And between this dumb site an facebook you people act like she is a saint an have no clue who she is.Sick world.It is a set up,if you people in the south had since you would know this.Move to the real world ok ,this mess happens everyday.Sad but she is alive. And living it up.Just like any other person.You people in Tn are nutz.
Interesting from Nov. 5, 2011
He really has played all over the map with his game! WOW And claims to have never trashed the victim.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#82863 Mar 20, 2013
nandoo wrote:
All jokes aside...No one wants DS to be Karen's murderer!
I will be the first to pat Ummmmmmm on the back if it is ever proven he is right.
Having said that; I just dont see it.
I have and still continue to entertain a couple theories. But the other mom is not one of them for me. Umx7 making it sound like there was still "business" goin on there. LOL!

Location hidden

#82864 Mar 20, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I have and still continue to entertain a couple theories. But the other mom is not one of them for me. Umx7 making it sound like there was still "business" goin on there. LOL!
I dont see it either but yes someone else is always a possibility.

Location hidden

#82865 Mar 20, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting from Nov. 5, 2011
He really has played all over the map with his game! WOW And claims to have never trashed the victim.
I dont think I.would trash Tn. folks. I know that wasnt me.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#82866 Mar 20, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmm. Such an over used line.
That's because Dick's vocabulary is quite limited. The extent of it is as follows:

"Lying POS game player"
"Do you want some cheese with that whine?"
"Moron"
"Loser"
"Jsuck"
"Pig"
"I smell a pig"
"All I have left for you is hard Dick and bubble gum, and I'm fresh out of bubble gum" (Dick's own special fighting words)
"Waaaaaaaaaa"
"Liar"
"Sicko"
"This is a simple case of domestic homicide" (To include all the repetitive variations of his accusations against DS as being the perpetrator of this crime)

Unreal should pat himself on the back for a job well done. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Wait for it...666...999...LMAO!

Location hidden

#82867 Mar 20, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I did.
Just proves how much I control you without even being here.
Bwaaahahahahahahaha
Who are you kidding? You are on this thread 24/7/365, with a beer in one hand and a urinal in the other, so you don't miss anything. Control? Bwaahahahahaha.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

well maybe this one time...

#82868 Mar 20, 2013
scorpiomoon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because Dick's vocabulary is quite limited. The extent of it is as follows:
"Lying POS game player"
"Moron"
"Loser"
"Jsuck"
"Pig"
"I smell a pig"
"All I have left for you is hard Dick and bubble gum, and I'm fresh out of bubble gum" (Dick's own special fighting words)
"Waaaaaaaaaa"
"Liar"
"Sicko"
"This is a simple case of domestic homicide" (To include all the repetitive variations of his accusations against DS as being the perpetrator of this crime)
Unreal should pat himself on the back for a job well done. Imitation is the sincerest form
of flattery!
I don't read books on here. Thought you knew.

Location hidden

#82869 Mar 20, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Whoa!
The psychosis surfaces.
Yes. In time, all things come to light. When I have time to waste, I'll do my part to promote the bumping of old posts on here, and post some of your psychotic comments.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#82870 Mar 20, 2013
scorpiomoon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lying POS game player"
"Moron"
"Loser"
"Jsuck"
"Pig"
"I smell a pig"
"Waaaaaaaaaa"
"Liar"
"Sicko"
Unreal should pat himself on the back for a job well done. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!
Well from my count...that's quite a few more words of vocabulary than "have a nice day" and "get it get it". LOL! Learn the definition of "limited". Duhhh.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#82871 Mar 20, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think I.would trash Tn. folks. I know that wasnt me.
Like anyone believes that!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82872 Mar 20, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anyone believes that!
Must have been a computer glitch like yesterday.

Location hidden

#82873 Mar 20, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Well from my count...that's quite a few more words of vocabulary than "have a nice day" and "get it get it". LOL! Learn the definition of "limited". Duhhh.
Well, I guess the definition of an extensive vs. a limited vocabulary is subjective...

I'll try not to use so many words so it's clearer this time. My point was, when someone has to repeatedly use someone else's "material" to get their point across, their vocabulary is limited, and the person they keep imitating should be flattered. Now, have it. It's all yours...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy and janey from Grecian steakhouse 24 min Grecian girl 11
Support your local Police 43 min Pennie Lane 22
go home white man 1 hr Guest 26
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr Pennie Lane 11,027
Fight at Abe's 2 hr Pennie Lane 5
Hometown Urgent Care 5 hr Guest 25
Justin Wright for state rep.,a joke 5 hr Guest 6

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance