|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
People handles death.in different ways. I also will tell you this woman is very controlling. The killer woman set that memorial up. Her day is coming.
Oh, dear Lord, u7m. Killer woman did not set up the memorial. David, her son Preston, and her parents set the memorial up. Those are the only people who had any right to do it. Why would the "killer woman" even care if there was a memorial. Explain yourself ummmmmmm Can't can you. Thought so,.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
People handles death.in different ways. I also will tell you this woman is very controlling. The killer woman set that memorial up. Her day is coming.
Which memorial? The one on the anniversary of K's death? Also, if you know "who" set up the memorial, then you DO have a name of whom you are accusing. Am I right?
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually do not disagree with you Curious but actually " not a tear shed" is not true. I did feel sympathy for him.He looked so broken. I will not speculate if it was guilt, grief or a combination..but there were tears.
Hi JM-
I did hear that from someone close and credible. That was what was conveyed to me.... Sorry! That is interesting and this person felt there wasn't much emotion. Interesting....I wouldn't expect him to be completely affect-less. Thanks for clearing ,JM. I cannot imagine what was going through his mind on this day.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Which memorial? The one on the anniversary of K's death? Also, if you know "who" set up the memorial, then you DO have a name of whom you are accusing. Am I right?
He's stretching..reaching! Trust me the one who set that up is not a KILLER WOMAN!! What a freakin dweeb!! And as far as the funeral service that was David and the boys.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JM-
I did hear that from someone close and credible. That was what was conveyed to me.... Sorry! That is interesting and this person felt there wasn't much emotion. Interesting....I wouldn't expect him to be completely affect-less. Thanks for clearing ,JM. I cannot imagine what was going through his mind on this day.
No problem! Maybe your friend and I just interpeted differently. It was a sad sad day! Guilty or innocent there would have to be some pain after 20+ years IMO. And before someone jumps me I am not speculating on innocence or guilt. But IMO I seen a broken, fragile, sad man that day. Grief will do that but so will guilt. I just hope and pray no matter whom the guilty party is that person will soon be arrested and convicted and Karen have justice and those of us who loved her especially her children can have closure. J4K
Bring Sidney home!!!! </3
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! I thought it was maybe aimed at Ginger. Never in a million years would I have connected it to trying to goat Dawg.
I tell ya....Dawg...you have some haters. Not that you pay it any attention.
Back to the subject at hand. Karen will have justice and like you said, once the murderer is arrested we will all just go away. A confession would be best but I dont see that happening.
Ahhh, but it's the same person who hated Karen enough to make up outrageous lies about her, too. So, to me, it's clear that this person didn't know Karen or much about her, she's simply a hater. It's in her DNA. It's an incurable disease that has no known cure. It eats not only at her brain, but her black heart, too.

J4K.
Hopeful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually do not disagree with you Curious but actually " not a tear shed" is not true. I did feel sympathy for him.He looked so broken. I will not speculate if it was guilt, grief or a combination..but there were tears.
Absolutely no grief expressed!!!
Hopeful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Wow. I didn't see it!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, but it's the same person who hated Karen enough to make up outrageous lies about her, too. So, to me, it's clear that this person didn't know Karen or much about her, she's simply a hater. It's in her DNA. It's an incurable disease that has no known cure. It eats not only at her brain, but her black heart, too.
J4K.
I can no imagine what an empty existence that must be. To spew venom about a murder victim. Then to carry that hate over to those who are only wanting justice. Im just... speechless. Who does that?

As for the lack of grief at Karens funeral....that says it all.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
Wow. I didn't see it!!!
That's a little better.
Your previous response seemed like you were calling her a liar. I, for one, have never felt misled by JM.
Hopeful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little better.
Your previous response seemed like you were calling her a liar. I, for one, have never felt misled by JM.
I thought so too so I responded differently. I like her and would never call her a liar. I just didn't see what she described.
Hopeful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Liar

friend of family | Oct 31, 2011
Her family was told the last time anyone seen her was by the husband when he went to bed.They are still hoping that she is somewhere else hanging out but they live in Arkansas and dont really know much.They did say the husband has been threating to kill himself if she divorces him.
Report this post
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little better.
Ty Dawg. It is odd I admit for 2 people at the same place to interpet things so differently. But not impossible. Most of what I witnessed wasn't exactly up close and personal but some of it was. Like I said it was a very sad day and I wasn't there to see reactions so maybe I read things that weren't there but that was my honest impression. I have to be honest and say I did wonder if there was a boat load of guilt going on. Guilt and grief can take on some of the same characteristics! And I think you of all people know by now I am not holding up for him. ;)
J4K
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought so too so I responded differently. I like her and would never call her a liar. I just didn't see what she described.
Understood.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Ty..I understand!:-) Please refer to above post to dawg!!
J4K
Ginger

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Is that Ginger, Maryann, or Mrs. Howell??
Jessica
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ty Dawg. It is odd I admit for 2 people at the same place to interpet things so differently. But not impossible. Most of what I witnessed wasn't exactly up close and personal but some of it was. Like I said it was a very sad day and I wasn't there to see reactions so maybe I read things that weren't there but that was my honest impression. I have to be honest and say I did wonder if there was a boat load of guilt going on. Guilt and grief can take on some of the same characteristics! And I think you of all people know by now I am not holding up for him. ;)
J4K
It goes without question.
Ginger

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
While I was in college,I met this homely girl and I could tell right away that she was ready for love.She had a pick-up truck and I did not have a vehicle so I decided to hook up with her. It wasn`t but three meetings and we got involved with the leg spreading thing. She told me how she got possession of her parents truck and it is so funny how she did it.Anyway ,we used the front of the truck in the winter and took some padding for the open bed when the weather warmed up.The story a poster told on here several times reminded me of my little"HORNY HOOSIER" .and I still call her to check on her.Since school,she has gotten fat and uglier but still fun to be with when nothing else is available. I used to tell her to tell dad thanks for the portable motel.

Hey DS, sounds like you're getting some what needy.

Have a nice day:)-
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
Liar
friend of family | Oct 31, 2011
Her family was told the last time anyone seen her was by the husband when he went to bed.They are still hoping that she is somewhere else hanging out but they live in Arkansas and dont really know much.They did say the husband has been threating to kill himself if she divorces him.
Report this post
I had read those early posts.
Where would information like that come from?
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Well, I do have to say this guy hasn't made any gestures of kindness towards her family. No pleas the whole time she was "missing." Instead, making the son do all of the dirty work. I believe there's a lot more to the stories that have been told to everyone...starting with Jeff Box, LE, their kids, her family. I honestly think the boys were told how she was partying and not being a good mother, not coming home, promiscuous, wild, etc. That the lifestyle she was leading......got her killed. Sound familiar?? The sad thing is....I think they've accepted that as the Truth. Someone is very skilled and manipulative. I cannot wrap my head around this personality....even though we see it all of the time. I do believe there's so much more to this person than we know.....so much deceit. Yeah....it comes back to a Sociopath.

J4K

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,521 - 80,540 of95,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

131 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min lol 123,641
whos the biggest joke in this election 24 min guest 5
Should men wear women's underwear 33 min missnoname123 23
landlords complaining about renters 37 min haha 4
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 49 min mayorofavondale 58,316
heart broken 57 min MissyR 24
Do you approve of Stephen Lee Fincher as Repres... (May '12) 1 hr IkeT 12
New City Mayor 1 hr FINLEY VOTERS 42
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••