Search for Missing Karen Swift

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82571 Mar 18, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
The video was on Dr Drew and the forensic expert is Randolph Beasley.
Got it sherlock

Have a nice day :)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#82572 Mar 18, 2013
guest wrote:
While I was in college,I met this homely girl and I could tell right away that she was ready for love.She had a pick-up truck and I did not have a vehicle so I decided to hook up with her. It wasn`t but three meetings and we got involved with the leg spreading thing. She told me how she got possession of her parents truck and it is so funny how she did it.Anyway ,we used the front of the truck in the winter and took some padding for the open bed when the weather warmed up.The story a poster told on here several times reminded me of my little"HORNY HOOSIER" .and I still call her to check on her.Since school,she has gotten fat and uglier but still fun to be with when nothing else is available. I used to tell her to tell dad thanks for the portable motel.
This post not only confuses me but also tells more than any of us need to know. Whats the point?
Hopeful

United States

#82573 Mar 18, 2013
The lying started on day one and continues today. I have absolutely no sympathy for this dude and I will not be made to feel guilty for wanting justice!!

4 times? Yeah right!

If one commits a crime and there is no eye witness and they remain silent they might get away with it. Problem is all the lies...they will catch up sooner or later.

friend of family | Oct 31, 2011
Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? Cause the story says she was last SEEN at 1:30 am not woke to find her gone.
Check last cellphone calls to and from phone. If she didn't call for help for a flat then the car was left by the road by someone else.
Her husband said she was home when he went to bed and gone when he woke up at 1:30.Police has questioned hin 4 times already.This information came from her parents.
Reply
Report this post

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#82574 Mar 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
This post not only confuses me but also tells more than any of us need to know. Whats the point?
I am guessing that was supposed to hit dawg since he is from Indiana! All it really did was show ginums sad lack of imagination and pitiful attempts to distract someone from the true subject here. Will never work though, Karen is why we are here and nothing will change that.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#82575 Mar 18, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
The lying started on day one and continues today. I have absolutely no sympathy for this dude and I will not be made to feel guilty for wanting justice!!
4 times? Yeah right!
If one commits a crime and there is no eye witness and they remain silent they might get away with it. Problem is all the lies...they will catch up sooner or later.
friend of family | Oct 31, 2011
Gambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? Cause the story says she was last SEEN at 1:30 am not woke to find her gone.
Check last cellphone calls to and from phone. If she didn't call for help for a flat then the car was left by the road by someone else.
Her husband said she was home when he went to bed and gone when he woke up at 1:30.Police has questioned hin 4 times already.This information came from her parents.
Reply
Report this post
Her husband has taken great pains to do his public speaking through others. Starting with his son and still today, right here through all our "guest speakers". I wonder what makes anyone believe him when he has been so publicly silent when she was missing AND lawyered up immediately. Even if he was a good friend I would need explainations, wouldn't you?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#82576 Mar 18, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I am guessing that was supposed to hit dawg since he is from Indiana! All it really did was show ginums sad lack of imagination and pitiful attempts to distract someone from the true subject here. Will never work though, Karen is why we are here and nothing will change that.
HAHA! I thought it was maybe aimed at Ginger. Never in a million years would I have connected it to trying to goat Dawg.
I tell ya....Dawg...you have some haters. Not that you pay it any attention.
Back to the subject at hand. Karen will have justice and like you said, once the murderer is arrested we will all just go away. A confession would be best but I dont see that happening.
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#82577 Mar 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! I thought it was maybe aimed at Ginger. Never in a million years would I have connected it to trying to goat Dawg.
I tell ya....Dawg...you have some haters. Not that you pay it any attention.
Back to the subject at hand. Karen will have justice and like you said, once the murderer is arrested we will all just go away. A confession would be best but I dont see that happening.
I never would've made that connection,either!
Curious

Osceola, IA

#82578 Mar 18, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Her husband has taken great pains to do his public speaking through others. Starting with his son and still today, right here through all our "guest speakers". I wonder what makes anyone believe him when he has been so publicly silent when she was missing AND lawyered up immediately. Even if he was a good friend I would need explainations, wouldn't you?
Yep. I sure would want explanations. I wouldn't give ANYONE the benefit of the doubt. The children as a shield speaks to the low-down depths that he will also go to. This is someone without a core. Nothing is really sacred as much as it "appears" to be. I think someone has been fooling people for years. Caring Family Man/Husband VS. Cold-Blooded Murderer/Sociopath. Look to his past for explanation, even though some who come from the worst of circumstance can end up GREAT people. Not here. There's a lot from DS childhood that can explain what he's all about.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82579 Mar 18, 2013
guest wrote:
While I was in college,I met this homely girl and I could tell right away that she was ready for love.She had a pick-up truck and I did not have a vehicle so I decided to hook up with her. It wasn`t but three meetings and we got involved with the leg spreading thing. She told me how she got possession of her parents truck and it is so funny how she did it.Anyway ,we used the front of the truck in the winter and took some padding for the open bed when the weather warmed up.The story a poster told on here several times reminded me of my little"HORNY HOOSIER" .and I still call her to check on her.Since school,she has gotten fat and uglier but still fun to be with when nothing else is available. I used to tell her to tell dad thanks for the portable motel.
Is that Ginger, Maryann, or Mrs. Howell??
Curious

Osceola, IA

#82580 Mar 18, 2013
All I can remember is his hobbling on crutches days after she went "missing" and his rather abrupt departure from his own driveway. Sure doesn't speak of innocence. Neither do ALL THE LIES.

The other thing that's always bothered me is her body being released to HIM, who was next-of-kin. It's just so WRONG. Also, there was a lot of control over her funeral. Who could be there and more. Heard not a tear was shed at that funeral either.

J4K
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#82581 Mar 18, 2013
Curious wrote:
All I can remember is his hobbling on crutches days after she went "missing" and his rather abrupt departure from his own driveway. Sure doesn't speak of innocence. Neither do ALL THE LIES.
The other thing that's always bothered me is her body being released to HIM, who was next-of-kin. It's just so WRONG. Also, there was a lot of control over her funeral. Who could be there and more. Heard not a tear was shed at that funeral either.
J4K
I usually do not disagree with you Curious but actually " not a tear shed" is not true. I did feel sympathy for him.He looked so broken. I will not speculate if it was guilt, grief or a combination..but there were tears.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82582 Mar 18, 2013
People handles death.in different ways. I also will tell you this woman is very controlling. The killer woman set that memorial up. Her day is coming.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82583 Mar 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Is that Ginger, Maryann, or Mrs. Howell??
And you are the perfect Gilligan

Have a nice day :)
Set the record straight

Jonesboro, AR

#82584 Mar 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
People handles death.in different ways. I also will tell you this woman is very controlling. The killer woman set that memorial up. Her day is coming.
Oh, dear Lord, u7m. Killer woman did not set up the memorial. David, her son Preston, and her parents set the memorial up. Those are the only people who had any right to do it. Why would the "killer woman" even care if there was a memorial. Explain yourself ummmmmmm Can't can you. Thought so,.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#82585 Mar 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
People handles death.in different ways. I also will tell you this woman is very controlling. The killer woman set that memorial up. Her day is coming.
Which memorial? The one on the anniversary of K's death? Also, if you know "who" set up the memorial, then you DO have a name of whom you are accusing. Am I right?
curious

Osceola, IA

#82586 Mar 18, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually do not disagree with you Curious but actually " not a tear shed" is not true. I did feel sympathy for him.He looked so broken. I will not speculate if it was guilt, grief or a combination..but there were tears.
Hi JM-
I did hear that from someone close and credible. That was what was conveyed to me.... Sorry! That is interesting and this person felt there wasn't much emotion. Interesting....I wouldn't expect him to be completely affect-less. Thanks for clearing ,JM. I cannot imagine what was going through his mind on this day.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#82587 Mar 18, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Which memorial? The one on the anniversary of K's death? Also, if you know "who" set up the memorial, then you DO have a name of whom you are accusing. Am I right?
He's stretching..reaching! Trust me the one who set that up is not a KILLER WOMAN!! What a freakin dweeb!! And as far as the funeral service that was David and the boys.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#82588 Mar 18, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JM-
I did hear that from someone close and credible. That was what was conveyed to me.... Sorry! That is interesting and this person felt there wasn't much emotion. Interesting....I wouldn't expect him to be completely affect-less. Thanks for clearing ,JM. I cannot imagine what was going through his mind on this day.
No problem! Maybe your friend and I just interpeted differently. It was a sad sad day! Guilty or innocent there would have to be some pain after 20+ years IMO. And before someone jumps me I am not speculating on innocence or guilt. But IMO I seen a broken, fragile, sad man that day. Grief will do that but so will guilt. I just hope and pray no matter whom the guilty party is that person will soon be arrested and convicted and Karen have justice and those of us who loved her especially her children can have closure. J4K
Bring Sidney home!!!! </3
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82589 Mar 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! I thought it was maybe aimed at Ginger. Never in a million years would I have connected it to trying to goat Dawg.
I tell ya....Dawg...you have some haters. Not that you pay it any attention.
Back to the subject at hand. Karen will have justice and like you said, once the murderer is arrested we will all just go away. A confession would be best but I dont see that happening.
Ahhh, but it's the same person who hated Karen enough to make up outrageous lies about her, too. So, to me, it's clear that this person didn't know Karen or much about her, she's simply a hater. It's in her DNA. It's an incurable disease that has no known cure. It eats not only at her brain, but her black heart, too.

J4K.
Hopeful

United States

#82590 Mar 18, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually do not disagree with you Curious but actually " not a tear shed" is not true. I did feel sympathy for him.He looked so broken. I will not speculate if it was guilt, grief or a combination..but there were tears.
Absolutely no grief expressed!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Heather Jones/Dyersburg most wanted!! 5 hr Country gal 6
B & B market in Finley/Big Boy Junction (Jan '09) 6 hr Polka Dot 240
Hometown Urgent Care 6 hr Hucs 29
DCHS Principal 6 hr Breaker breaker 11
Fight at Abe's 8 hr guest 21
President for six months: 8 hr Really 2
Star Wars or Star Trek? 9 hr anon 4

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages