Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82537 Mar 17, 2013
It is the same people that started out on here at the beginninf. Aint that right dawg?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82538 Mar 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It has come to my attention that the poster "Get Real" may possibly be DS. Now this would throw an interesting curve into everything he has said here tonight (and other nights). I have noticed a few things he posted were never discussed on this thread or in any news articles. Clearly this individual is biased (pro DS) but even more interesting is the fact that there are a couple of things he said that weren't stated in other places. Another one of those things that make me go, hmmmmmmm.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...

I didn't catch what Guest NC was referring to. I'd have to go back and look closer. Interesting accusation.
Daddy-O

Martin, TN

#82539 Mar 17, 2013
I don't think they will ever find the killer of Karen Swift. It has been too long.

Location hidden

#82540 Mar 17, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
I didn't catch what Guest NC was referring to. I'd have to go back and look closer. Interesting accusation.
Ole broken down promises making her appearance again. I am sure you would know ever since your Dyer Co. swimming pool is in the back yard.

Location hidden

#82541 Mar 17, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Come on, want me to pull up some of your ass clown posts from the past????
The hard part would be weeding them out, most of them are stupid......and off topic
Have a nice day :)
Yes, please do. I would love to see what else he knows about Karens secret life insurance policy with one of her sons behind Davids back.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82542 Mar 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, please do. I would love to see what else he knows about Karens secret life insurance policy with one of her sons behind Davids back.
Well then you are the only one, trust me.

Have a nice day :)
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

#82543 Mar 18, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias is a lot of things innocent and sweet are not it though!!
I am at a loss as to what made this woman slip the rail like this, but yowza, biatch is crazy or pure evil! I am leaning towards evil, she has no real emotion, you should watch her testify, its creepy.
I can't watch her anymore, she made me that sick. Don't forget she filled 5 gas cans and had them in her car so she would leave no trail of receipts as having been in the state.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82544 Mar 18, 2013
Mrs tea wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't watch her anymore, she made me that sick. Don't forget she filled 5 gas cans and had them in her car so she would leave no trail of receipts as having been in the state.
Sounds like there was a lot of premeditation.
Mrs tea

Malden, MA

#82545 Mar 18, 2013
Also, dawg, if you go to HLN. Com there is a forensic expert that gives testimony on how Jodi arias killed Travis. He said the proof is right in the autopsy. She tried killing him by gunshot and the gun jammed. She had to finish him off with a knife.
She is evil. She cut herself while attacking him and that's why she dragged him back to the shower, to rinse HER blood off of him. Domestic violence, my ass.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82546 Mar 18, 2013
Mrs tea wrote:
Also, dawg, if you go to HLN. Com there is a forensic expert that gives testimony on how Jodi arias killed Travis. He said the proof is right in the autopsy. She tried killing him by gunshot and the gun jammed. She had to finish him off with a knife.
She is evil. She cut herself while attacking him and that's why she dragged him back to the shower, to rinse HER blood off of him. Domestic violence, my ass.
Looking.....
Mrs Tea

Ashburn, VA

#82547 Mar 18, 2013
Mrs Tea

Ashburn, VA

#82548 Mar 18, 2013
The video was on Dr Drew and the forensic expert is Randolph Beasley.

United States

#82549 Mar 18, 2013
While I was in college,I met this homely girl and I could tell right away that she was ready for love.She had a pick-up truck and I did not have a vehicle so I decided to hook up with her. It wasn`t but three meetings and we got involved with the leg spreading thing. She told me how she got possession of her parents truck and it is so funny how she did it.Anyway ,we used the front of the truck in the winter and took some padding for the open bed when the weather warmed up.The story a poster told on here several times reminded me of my little"HORNY HOOSIER" .and I still call her to check on her.Since school,she has gotten fat and uglier but still fun to be with when nothing else is available. I used to tell her to tell dad thanks for the portable motel.
Mrs Tea

Ashburn, VA

#82550 Mar 18, 2013
J4k!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82551 Mar 18, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
The video was on Dr Drew and the forensic expert is Randolph Beasley.
I found it on YouTube, among many, many, many other videos of this case.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#82552 Mar 18, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi Arias is a lot of things innocent and sweet are not it though!!
I am at a loss as to what made this woman slip the rail like this, but yowza, biatch is crazy or pure evil! I am leaning towards evil, she has no real emotion, you should watch her testify, its creepy.
You hit that right on. Her eyes are dark and empty. Is the ideal definition of all the "borderlines". Conveniently only remembers things when it benefits her.
curious

Osceola, IA

#82553 Mar 18, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, Topix seems to be its' life.
Check the unreal's profile. Registered on February 16th and has 965 posts. My math says that's over 30 posts per day. Count in the alias' and it shows a life lived on Topix.
Noticed that myself. Quite a rockstar on his own thread. Pftttt! There's actually a lot you can assess about this "person." Calling him that gives me pause. Definitely, seems to get some real power from Topix, that IS FOR SURE. You're right---sad.

J4K
curious

Osceola, IA

#82554 Mar 18, 2013
What I don't understand is the aversion to Karen Johnson Swift & Family receiving Justice. That just doesn't register. WHY would you NOT want to see an innocent murder victim see Justice?? Oh, but they care about the kids? Doesn't make sense or does it??

J4K
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#82555 Mar 18, 2013
guest wrote:
While I was in college,I met this homely girl and I could tell right away that she was ready for love.She had a pick-up truck and I did not have a vehicle so I decided to hook up with her. It wasn`t but three meetings and we got involved with the leg spreading thing. She told me how she got possession of her parents truck and it is so funny how she did it.Anyway ,we used the front of the truck in the winter and took some padding for the open bed when the weather warmed up.The story a poster told on here several times reminded me of my little"HORNY HOOSIER" .and I still call her to check on her.Since school,she has gotten fat and uglier but still fun to be with when nothing else is available. I used to tell her to tell dad thanks for the portable motel.
"Ginger" with a "Silverado"? LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#82556 Mar 18, 2013

I heard this on the radio over the weekend. Havent heard it in quite a while, but I instantly thought of a couple of posters here.

LMBO!

J4K!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason roberts 2 hr guest 125
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr Izzy-_- 5,224
Cong. David Kustoff 3 hr Guest 20
Dyersburg TN has one of the worst pension plans... 3 hr Guest 91
Who OD in Lenox Tn tonight? 6 hr ThugLifeMatters 53
Dairy Queen 15 hr Pux 35
Rude Pentecostal People (Jan '10) 15 hr Pux 208
bought a lemon from castellaw Sat FixOrRepairDaily 53

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance