Search for Missing Karen Swift
Ginger

Ash Flat, AR

#82186 Mar 12, 2013
nandoo wrote:
I was told that a DA can sit on a case as long as they want. Is this true?
A. When the district attorney hasn't yet made any decision about whether to file charges on the case, or to reject the case for prosecution.

Once the police report has been logged into the district attorney's office, there are times when a lack of a decision by the DA is within an appropriate time span. There are also times when a lack of a decision is cause for alarm, as it may indicate that the attorney is dragging his or her feet out of laziness, or worse yet, is purposely withholding action on the case in hopes the victim and the case will go away. In any situation, communicating with the attorney assigned to the case as early as possible, as discussed in the previous section, is a first step in determining whether or not a case is being allowed to go dormant or not. Whenever an attorney hasn't yet made a decision on the case, ask when that will happen. And ask why it hasn't happened yet.

justicewomen.com/handbook/advocating_da_2.htm...

If this was my daughter I would contact an attorney and get legal counsel. I feel this for all of Karen's family the Swifts and the Johnsons.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82187 Mar 12, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I will respond to you ONCE! I understand plenty. You are nothing more than a troll. The highlight of your day is disrupting conversations, and talking dirty to other trolls.
GET A LIFE!
You no longer exist to me. Get it?
Does this mean you dont love me anymore???

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82188 Mar 12, 2013
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>Name? Don't have one or too scared to say????
Unreal

And yours??

Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#82190 Mar 12, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly!! And believe me there is interest. There are many that will not forget Karen. If you will look around a lot of the local threads are nothing but crap like we are seeing here now and then add the big gamer from this one that has to put his two cents in. Or should I say his mumble jumble!! Lisa's questioning only makes some wonder why someone else isn't screaming for justice..hmmm ;)
Funny. You say mumble jumble and I called it mumbo jumbo. lol I think yours is right.
I had looked at the Topix in all the little towns around Pocahontas and didn't see much commenting at all. Made me wonder if there was any interest or not. But then, who would be interested in bantering with an idiot?
When I saw Karen's story on the front page of the J Sun, I knew there was a lot of community interest. That was good to see.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#82191 Mar 12, 2013
scorpiomoon wrote:
<quoted text>
You quoting me, Dick? I'm flattered.
Carry on, grandstander...
Oh, are you somehow giving me permission?
Get over yourself.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82192 Mar 12, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, are you somehow giving me permission?
Get over yourself.
Yes

You can post now

Your welcome

Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#82193 Mar 12, 2013

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82194 Mar 12, 2013

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#82195 Mar 12, 2013
Dawg wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ooRu2QOntZcXX
Dang dawg why you go and do that? Is that the murder suspect or something? I mean it has to have something to do with this topic, rite?
I don't click from dió*s

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82196 Mar 12, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang dawg why you go and do that? Is that the murder suspect or something? I mean it has to have something to do with this topic, rite?
I don't click from dió*s
Of course, they are here to solve a murder
mrs tea

Ashburn, VA

#82197 Mar 12, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. You say mumble jumble and I called it mumbo jumbo. lol I think yours is right.
I had looked at the Topix in all the little towns around Pocahontas and didn't see much commenting at all. Made me wonder if there was any interest or not. But then, who would be interested in bantering with an idiot?
When I saw Karen's story on the front page of the J Sun, I knew there was a lot of community interest. That was good to see.
Hi all!
I also think there is more community interest, than we can see.I remember reading on web sleuths karen swift page people were Amazed at the core group of topix posters who refuse to forget justice for Karen.
Others have said they saw the topix thread I started,and appreciated the sentiment, which was all I wanted, to offer support to family and friends when I don't live anywhere near the area.
mrs tea

Ashburn, VA

#82198 Mar 12, 2013
When I'm not signed in WHY does topix give me a crazy location!? Lol
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#82199 Mar 12, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go stfu and not even address me, L0SER.
LOL

Pepper_126

#82200 Mar 12, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> LOL
That really wasn't kool. That was my friend that sat his arse straight so why are you laughing?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82201 Mar 12, 2013
Wrong dawg. Jeff will give updates when appropriate. He just dont want to talk about and has been told to stay silent. No one knows anything outside of the public, and that will stay like it is. There will be no contact with anyone at this time.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82202 Mar 12, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Wrong dawg. Jeff will give updates when appropriate. He just dont want to talk about and has been told to stay silent. No one knows anything outside of the public, and that will stay like it is. There will be no contact with anyone at this time.
Thanks batman

Pepper_126

#82203 Mar 12, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Jeff will know when we know. He is not on the case!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82204 Mar 12, 2013
Off topic

I'm so disgusted with jodi arias murder case. Lies lies and more lies. Another murderous rage
erupted because someone was jealous, rejected and not wanted.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#82205 Mar 12, 2013
mrs tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi all!
I also think there is more community interest, than we can see.I remember reading on web sleuths karen swift page people were Amazed at the core group of topix posters who refuse to forget justice for Karen.
Others have said they saw the topix thread I started,and appreciated the sentiment, which was all I wanted, to offer support to family and friends when I don't live anywhere near the area.
You are so sweet and your kind words very thoughtful. Like I told dawg most of the local stuff either turns into constant ignorant banter or starts that way. Topix doesn't have a good rep in this area. Some of the threads titles are simply outrageous. But the lack of threads or comments does not mean lack of concern. J4K :))
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#82206 Mar 12, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
That really wasn't kool. That was my friend that sat his arse straight so why are you laughing?
Your point??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 5 min Spider 1,283
Word game: keep a word, drop a word (Jun '14) 8 min Spider 286
CVC pharmacy 32 min Guest 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr impulse 4,684
What happened in newbern? 7 hr Concerned 1
State probation 10 hr SSS 5
Car break-ins and burglaries 11 hr guest 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages