Have a nice day :)
Hi babe.
They just don't get it......
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82014 Mar 11, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Only you would consider something like this as a popularity contest Gingy. But go ahead and conduct your on poll if you'd like. I guarantee you you'd lose. I don't have to bark or bite to get my point across. However you've never been exposed to neither. Double up on those meds today doll....I'm thinking you're off to a rough start this morning.
I see she's finally making her rounds. She'll be back in a few.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82015 Mar 11, 2013
Very appropriate.
Something a tard collector would have around.
Ginger

Bexar, AR

#82017 Mar 11, 2013
Dawg hmmmm you like to dance. You can take dance lessons at CB's!
Curious

West Des Moines, IA

#82018 Mar 11, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm...that's how Clay Waller made it easy to bust himself by posting on Topix. Made it a piece of cake for LE/FBI since they knew exactly where he was posting from. Surely LE has checked into this and either disregarded it if it was a rumor or added it to their evidence.
I know. When Mr. Edd was trying to shut Lisa up I thought it would be a good idea to trace those posts. I wonder sometimes if we're dealing with a rather arrogant police force?? I would certainly hope and pray they consider all angles and avenues. I have no doubts the person responsible reads here daily.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82019 Mar 11, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Dancing with the stars material, you're not, but a dancer none the less.
Dance baby dance.
Bwaaahahahahahaha
You really don't think this is gonna work do ya?

Thanks for the help again

Lol

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#82020 Mar 11, 2013
I am doing a happy dance. I have been following Kwame Kilpatricks federal case (ex-mayor of Detroit, racketeering) and this brilliant jury just came back with a slew of guilty verdicts!!! He and his have cheated justice for a long time and it renews my faith in the system, that they have convicted him, finally!!!

Time passes but karma, fate or lady justice don't forget! There will be an arrest and conviction for Karens murder. You may think that if this thread goes away, people will forget...that will NEVER happen...You WILL be convicted!!! Before you chime in about topix is nothing and no one cares you might want to consider why its so important to you to have it taken down. I believe it makes some people nervous and that's alright, you should be! Those that just make the rounds of topix threads and are so deperate for attention they pick fights with everyone...who cares, sad, pathetic and lousy dancers too!!!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82021 Mar 11, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
For a little dancing troll, maybe.
lol
For doing what i say i am going to do.

And people like you help me

Get it??

Curious

West Des Moines, IA

#82022 Mar 11, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Only pathetic little dancers judge their own posts.
lol
I noticed that. Real pathetic! Ginger is also fast with that!

Morning Dawg, Q, JM, good Guest, Nandoo, Hopeful & All!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82023 Mar 11, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi babe.
They just don't get it......
I know. It is all about me. It is what i do best

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#82024 Mar 11, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Very appropriate.
Something a tard collector would have around.
Dawg, you really should "reply with quote". You aren't very good at trolling trolls. There is a secret to doing it well. As with anything it is more about technique than most people realize. A good technique and a little knowledge can carry a person far.
Curious

West Des Moines, IA

#82025 Mar 11, 2013
Hi RIT....didn't mean to leave one of my faves out!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82026 Mar 11, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. When Mr. Edd was trying to shut Lisa up I thought it would be a good idea to trace those posts. I wonder sometimes if we're dealing with a rather arrogant police force?? I would certainly hope and pray they consider all angles and avenues. I have no doubts the person responsible reads here daily.
Arrogance is kind of synonymous with police or police force in my opinion.
And yes, I do believe the perp reads here but has someone posting in his stead.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82027 Mar 11, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg, you really should "reply with quote". You aren't very good at trolling trolls. There is a secret to doing it well. As with anything it is more about technique than most people realize. A good technique and a little knowledge can carry a person far.
You need to go stfu and not even address me, L0SER.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82028 Mar 11, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. It is all about me. It is what i do best
But you're too slow and dimwitted.
That's why you dance.
Bwaaahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#82029 Mar 11, 2013
Curious wrote:
Hi RIT....didn't mean to leave one of my faves out!
Hi curious! Hope all is well with you and yours, and you are one of my favs too!! You have bumped up some great posts the last couple of days and I notice when you do, the trolling becomes more aggressive. I agree that this site is being read and commented on by someone who shouldn't but, if I have heard it once I have heard it a hundred times, David is a control freak! Not reading here would probably cripple him!!!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82030 Mar 11, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
For doing what i say i am going to do.
And people like you help me
Get it??
Dance, baby, dance.
Bwaaahahahahaha
Dawg

Granger, IN

#82031 Mar 11, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
I am doing a happy dance. I have been following Kwame Kilpatricks federal case (ex-mayor of Detroit, racketeering) and this brilliant jury just came back with a slew of guilty verdicts!!! He and his have cheated justice for a long time and it renews my faith in the system, that they have convicted him, finally!!!
Time passes but karma, fate or lady justice don't forget! There will be an arrest and conviction for Karens murder. You may think that if this thread goes away, people will forget...that will NEVER happen...You WILL be convicted!!! Before you chime in about topix is nothing and no one cares you might want to consider why its so important to you to have it taken down. I believe it makes some people nervous and that's alright, you should be! Those that just make the rounds of topix threads and are so deperate for attention they pick fights with everyone...who cares, sad, pathetic and lousy dancers too!!!
The five month trial seems to have been worth the time. He's a sleeze-bucket politician.

Location hidden

#82032 Mar 11, 2013
ginger wrote:
Q I don't think you are very well liked. You're like a watch dog on here. But you bark is louder than your bite. Get a life.
Once again, you prove that thinking isn't your strong suit!! Makes me wonder about who DS associates with. My impression so far is that they are an undereducated, self indulgent, traitorous crowd. He might want to look into getting some new ones...just sayin.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#82033 Mar 11, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're too slow and dimwitted.
That's why you dance.
Bwaaahahahahahaha
Not a lot of karen now thanks to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lexy Joyner 3 hr Snoopy 2
Dyersburg employees worry about unfunded pensio... 4 hr Guest1161 14
Election for Constable District D - Millsfield ... 4 hr Guest 2
Legalize marijuana 6 hr Spare me 3
Why Trump is smart 6 hr Spare me 22
Jason roberts 15 hr Guest 205
time for phil bivens to go. he is to comfortable (Jun '14) 17 hr guest 28

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages