“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#81783 Mar 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
May I suggest that posters explain their reasoning first to insure that it isn't interpretted as a possible attack/intimidation to who you seem may be a possible witness, etc. WE all know how some people falsly read into things. Apparently Ginger has been asking questions again to "formal LE's" (giggle) Although the first 2-3 layers of my circle of friends/family consist of a variety of positions within LE and Criminal Justice itself, it doesn't take that to know that "being in harms way" is one of the facts in any case during an arrest, etc. It still does not prevent arrests from being made or their wouldn't be any. Could Box be eventually adding additional charges onto whoever the perp is for possibly threatening LE?- We all know there are bigger and "badder" dudes out there than this coward who killed Karen.
Wow

So you and utttttter both want to be important now.

Good for you, you two can share the batman cape

Have a nice day :)

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#81784 Mar 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I would like to hear someone to tell me to stay away from my daddy on July the fourth. Id slap someone in the face.
Lol

Most guys would slug, women slap

Get it?

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#81785 Mar 8, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Good afternoon,
J4K
Pftk

Jonesborosun

Houston, TX

#81786 Mar 8, 2013
Did you all see the new article in the Jonesboro Sun? Good job LISA, NOT! Lisa, why are you trying to upset LE? Let them do their job!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#81787 Mar 8, 2013
Is someone representing themselves as the local newspaper? I don't think they are going to be happy about the "tone" which comes across as a "representative" of that paper. I'm confident this poster is not from the paper.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#81788 Mar 8, 2013
HoustonTX - why would you or anyone else NOT want attention kept on this case? Newspapers write articles like this all the time. Do you always track down who you think was responsible for keeping attention on unsolved cases and attack them for it....or is it just this particular case?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#81789 Mar 8, 2013
Really?? Is that the best you can respond with...cute little flames, a lightbulb and a peanut (my favorite). Coward. Speaking of "nuts"...grow some.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#81790 Mar 8, 2013
UGH! I can see the article, but I dont have a subscription, nor do I want one. It must be a good article to get someone on the attack of Lisa again.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#81791 Mar 8, 2013
Someone will post it eventually....or at least give the details of what is said. Maybe someone will post it onto one of the fb pages. Regardless...happy to see some action - next step should be the Attorney General for a review of the case -

“I don't do red lipstick...”

well maybe this one time...

#81792 Mar 8, 2013
Slipping in to check on progress.
Lazy cop

Humboldt, TN

#81793 Mar 8, 2013
Ya-ll need to get a life . Wait for the Election sh** will come out .
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#81794 Mar 8, 2013
I think everyone on here has compassion for all of Karen's children, whether they be grown adults or minor children. It's just so ironic that someone is so obviously trying to silence and control the content of this thread and certain posters. It goes with the territory. Someone has some major control issues. Karen's case will not be swept under the rug despite how hard someone wishes it would be.

J4K
anon

Mountain Home, AR

#81795 Mar 8, 2013
Lisa C is a jackzz
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#81796 Mar 8, 2013
Queue wrote:
Someone will post it eventually....or at least give the details of what is said. Maybe someone will post it onto one of the fb pages. Regardless...happy to see some action - next step should be the Attorney General for a review of the case -
The article didn't contain anything new.
A family member stated the family is frustrated with the length of time and wants the sheriff to be "pushed".
I think that's something we all knew and can relate to.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#81797 Mar 8, 2013
In other Jonesboro news....
Apparently ginger's bro was busted with illegal guns and drugs. Violated a protective order, too.

Lakewood, WA

#81798 Mar 8, 2013
anon wrote:
Lisa C is a jackzz
Anon is a jackzz

Lakewood, WA

#81799 Mar 8, 2013
Dawg wrote:
In other Jonesboro news....
Apparently ginger's bro was busted with illegal guns and drugs. Violated a protective order, too.
That's nice gingy

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#81800 Mar 8, 2013
Curious wrote:
I think everyone on here has compassion for all of Karen's children, whether they be grown adults or minor children. It's just so ironic that someone is so obviously trying to silence and control the content of this thread and certain posters. It goes with the territory. Someone has some major control issues. Karen's case will not be swept under the rug despite how hard someone wishes it would be.
J4K
LOL so you are saying it is ok to hurt the kids cause you have compassion.

Kind of like it is ok to murder as long as you are sorry

Got it genius

“I don't do red lipstick...”

well maybe this one time...

#81801 Mar 8, 2013
Can't leave them unattended at all, Unreal. They don't do good.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#81802 Mar 8, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Can't leave them unattended at all, Unreal. They don't do good.
The part that gets me is they admit what they are doing is wrong and it hurts the kids, but theirs is a higher calling by "solving" the murder on here so it is ok to hurt them.

And they call us trolls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All lonely WOMEN must read!! 2 hr guest 3
China star serves cats 3 hr Edward stilks 11
cps and drug testing parents 3 hr guest 6
Stacy cracker barrel 4 hr Craker Barrel 20
God is Great 5 hr ubungled 995
ROBERT ROBERSON - missing man 6 hr Guest 13
DCHS will change when Garner takes over! 7 hr bubba 4
Box cover up 7 hr Truth 27
boycott cracker barrel 14 hr employee 22
Dairy Queen Sat bubba 13