Search for Missing Karen Swift
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80998 Feb 28, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
speaks of the location changing and getting confusing. Could that also be its gets confusing keeping up with many identities? I had just read that post before you posted about one pretending to be many. Maybe Im reading too much into it.
Yes, it gets confusing for the game players that use more than one name and location. The most common mistake that's made is forgetting to change the location to match the screen name. They deny the game playing like ummm always does, tell a few lies and keep right on going. lol
Proxy software was designed to safely surf the web and keep predators from tracking women and children. I gives your computer the ability to go through your service provider's servers then being redirected to a second set of servers before reaching its' destination, like topix. The location topix lists is the last set of servers, wherever that might be. It can be a set of foreign servers, too. Where your computer is becomes hidden to predators.
What is not well known is that using a proxy doesn't make you anonymous to commit crimes, like libeling and stalking. It's a safety tool, not a criminal's tool. Your location is only masked, not hidden.
Topix helps the trolls, too. All it takes is a valid email address to register a profile and screen name. I think my internet provider allows up to 18 email addresses. It's not hard to create additional email addresses with Yahoo, Google, AOL and several others, too. It's almost limitless in the number of topix profiles that one person can create. And sadly, we have a serious player on our hands. lol It goes back years and years.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80999 Feb 28, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week I started to really watch them and you are right. Next you and I will be called "followers". LOL
I watch people. I always have. I must say its easier to actually read people by watching them than watching them by reading them. LOL Does that make sense?
Perfect sense.
Now that we've put this out in the open, we'll see it try to change it up a bit.
It's sleep pattern is pretty steady, but will watch for a change there, too.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#81000 Feb 28, 2013
Someone seems all jacked up tonight.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#81001 Feb 28, 2013
Note the low self-esteem icons.
lol
"I'm funny because I say so."
"I'm brilliant because I say so."
And, of course.....
"I agree with myself."
This person is in serious need of some real friends.
Any volunteers?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81002 Feb 28, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week I started to really watch them and you are right. Next you and I will be called "followers". LOL
I watch people. I always have. I must say its easier to actually read people by watching them than watching them by reading them. LOL Does that make sense?
Yes, it makes sense!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#81003 Feb 28, 2013
And if I may add, I never believed him not having a cell phone, either!

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#81004 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
LOL

Have a nice day :)
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#81005 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Love this!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#81006 Feb 28, 2013
That's why I sometimes engage with Ummmmmmm and Ginger by asking them questions. Im curious as to their response. But I have given that up because I realize they are not going to comply.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#81007 Feb 28, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
And if I may add, I never believed him not having a cell phone, either!
He was busted on that lie, too.
If I remember correctly, it was Kentucky Bluebell that initially caught it as it happened.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#81008 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
He was busted on that lie, too.
If I remember correctly, it was Kentucky Bluebell that initially caught it as it happened.
If you could remember, you wuld not be looking for old post

Just saying

Dawg

Granger, IN

#81009 Feb 28, 2013
nandoo wrote:
That's why I sometimes engage with Ummmmmmm and Ginger by asking them questions. Im curious as to their response. But I have given that up because I realize they are not going to comply.
History has shown us that those two will take this thread waaaaay out in left field when given a chance. Another one of those time and time again things.
They have never contributed anything of any value when talking case. This is a game for them. They don't deserve our time of day. But that's me.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#81010 Feb 28, 2013
nandoo wrote:
No you ask because you are clueless

It shows

Trust me

Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#81011 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
History has shown us that those two will take this thread waaaaay out in left field when given a chance. Another one of those time and time again things.
They have never contributed anything of any value when talking case. This is a game for them. They don't deserve our time of day. But that's me.
I agree.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#81013 Feb 28, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Love this!
I'll try not to wear it out. lol
Dawg

Granger, IN

#81014 Feb 28, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Thanks. And if jsuck isn't both ummm and ginger, she's manipulating them big time. Maybe that's why she insisted they register. So she could pass them private messages about what to post.
We know that both gin-umm changes names and locations to play their game. But are they the root poster of many, or is there a root poster behind them? There are too many similarities between gin-umm for me to believe they are different posters. They were both perfect patsies for jsuck. I don't think that's a coincidence.
But back to the known lying and game playing these two are known for, that's why they should be ignored. Not because I think they are simply someone's puppets. No, please consider the KNOWN sh!t these two are responsible for when engaging them.
Each poster should be judged that way. Not just those two.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#81015 Feb 28, 2013
NO! Spell Check Dawg. STAY!
Spell Check Dawg

Granger, IN

#81016 Feb 28, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could remember, you wuld not be looking for old post
Just saying
*would
Dawg

Granger, IN

#81017 Feb 28, 2013
Smartass Dawg is more like it.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#81018 Feb 28, 2013
Spell Check Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
*would
Glad to see you are hanging on my every word

You are not alone

Check this one too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Tim Naifeh Found Guilty of Triple Murder (May '15) 4 min stormy 43
elvis martines 10 min curtis 4
Party Line threads always removed 14 min stormy 4
Newbern Roellen Rd wreck 25 min Guest 11
Why is taco bell so slow? 3 hr Qzvar 32
lol 5 hr pixie lixie 14
new restaurant where cozy kitchen use to b (May '12) 5 hr Guest1 11
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) 18 hr edwin in drag 79

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web