Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80978 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
The anon poster that jsuck was replying to turned out to be ummmm. It was the "Tatatadedadedadedadeda " thing that busted him.
When I look back at those posts from the gin-uuum-jsucks, I group them together. All along those SEEMINGLY three posters were using proxy software to change locations. That's been proven time and time again. That's when I started thinking that it was just one person behind many names. Sort of like what we've dealt with recently.
We're dealing with the same person today that we dealt with back then. It's leading back to jsuck.
As I've said before, I'll never understand WHY. Why pretend to be 300 different posters? To get a response from people you'll never meet?
If this much work was put to good use instead of his foolishness, he'd be a pretty good author!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80979 Feb 28, 2013
If I fail or refuse to respond to you, it doesn't mean you have won. It simply means I'm busy at the moment. Take a number and chill your heels.
J4K
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80980 Feb 28, 2013
If I fail or refuse to respond to you, it doesn't mean you have won. It simply means your ignorance isn't worth my time. J4K
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80981 Feb 28, 2013
Thanks dawg and Nandoo!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#80982 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
The anon poster that jsuck was replying to turned out to be ummmm. It was the "Tatatadedadedadedadeda " thing that busted him.
When I look back at those posts from the gin-uuum-jsucks, I group them together. All along those SEEMINGLY three posters were using proxy software to change locations. That's been proven time and time again. That's when I started thinking that it was just one person behind many names. Sort of like what we've dealt with recently.
We're dealing with the same person today that we dealt with back then. It's leading back to jsuck.
page 544 post 11216
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80983 Feb 28, 2013
whatever | Jan 15, 2012
what better names would you need??? Why do you think Daddy Sells was really up at the site???? Come of give me a break. I know now we will have to hear how wonderful he is and all that he has done for the community. well folks have you ever heard of tax write off
Report this post

Just how many people in dyersburg wanted Karen dead?

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80984 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
You know what they say...
"If it walks like a pig, talks like a pig and looks like a pig.....it's probably a pig."
I am telling you that your wife is not that bad, but I have had better

Just saying

Have a nice day :)
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80985 Feb 28, 2013
Does anyone watch who's posting on the 10 threads that are listed just below this comment box?
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80986 Feb 28, 2013
Wolfscratch | Jan 15, 2012
Word Police wrote:
<quoted text>now we have bloody footprints? do any of you really believe this bs? i would think all of you brilliant minds on topix would have solved this crime by now. do you realize most of you are jokes?do you really believe these lies? ginger has mental issues.you all may be nice enough not to call her out but i believe she should seek help. bloody footprints..... rumored pregnancy..... the farms......orgies...... "inside information".... imminent arrests two months ago....... copying and pasting useless information on unsolved murders....dang! quit it already.

Word Police, what do you think the catalyst was for the long awaited press release & update by Sheriff Box?

"Word Police, you have the right to remain silent"...

WS
Report this post

Silent indeed for 16 months
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80987 Feb 28, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
page 544 post 11216
Help me out, lol.
And...

Location hidden

#80988 Feb 28, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Thanks dawg and Nandoo!
YW! LOVE IT!

Location hidden

#80989 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Does anyone watch who's posting on the 10 threads that are listed just below this comment box?
yes
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80990 Feb 28, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
whatever | Jan 15, 2012
what better names would you need??? Why do you think Daddy Sells was really up at the site???? Come of give me a break. I know now we will have to hear how wonderful he is and all that he has done for the community. well folks have you ever heard of tax write off
Report this post
Just how many people in dyersburg wanted Karen dead?
According to gin-ummm-jsuck, every damn one of them except her loving, soon-to-be ex-husband.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80991 Feb 28, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Thanks dawg and Nandoo!
Love it.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80992 Feb 28, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Wolfscratch | Jan 15, 2012
Word Police wrote:
<quoted text>now we have bloody footprints? do any of you really believe this bs? i would think all of you brilliant minds on topix would have solved this crime by now. do you realize most of you are jokes?do you really believe these lies? ginger has mental issues.you all may be nice enough not to call her out but i believe she should seek help. bloody footprints..... rumored pregnancy..... the farms......orgies...... "inside information".... imminent arrests two months ago....... copying and pasting useless information on unsolved murders....dang! quit it already.
Word Police, what do you think the catalyst was for the long awaited press release & update by Sheriff Box?
"Word Police, you have the right to remain silent"...
WS
Report this post
Silent indeed for 16 months
Got ya Sheila Holmes

Location hidden

#80993 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me out, lol.
And...
speaks of the location changing and getting confusing. Could that also be its gets confusing keeping up with many identities? I had just read that post before you posted about one pretending to be many. Maybe Im reading too much into it.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80994 Feb 28, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
That's where you can watch the trolls dance. It switches up, but tonight it started with unreal as he made his rounds, then gave way to pepper and she made her rounds, then ganny.....
lol You watch them dance by watching their times, like 10 minutes ago, 12 minutes ago and so on. The troll mixes it up from time to time, but there's always a pattern to it. As much as it appears they post to one another, none of them post at the same time. lol
It can be done, but it takes two devices being used at the same time. It's possible, so I guess the troll will probably try to prove me wrong.
I've watched it from the time I came to this thread. A lot of information in those top 10 threads.

Location hidden

#80995 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That's where you can watch the trolls dance. It switches up, but tonight it started with unreal as he made his rounds, then gave way to pepper and she made her rounds, then ganny.....
lol You watch them dance by watching their times, like 10 minutes ago, 12 minutes ago and so on. The troll mixes it up from time to time, but there's always a pattern to it. As much as it appears they post to one another, none of them post at the same time. lol
It can be done, but it takes two devices being used at the same time. It's possible, so I guess the troll will probably try to prove me wrong.
I've watched it from the time I came to this thread. A lot of information in those top 10 threads.
Last week I started to really watch them and you are right. Next you and I will be called "followers". LOL
I watch people. I always have. I must say its easier to actually read people by watching them than watching them by reading them. LOL Does that make sense?
ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#80996 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a loser. You cheat on your wife. I feel for her.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80997 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Got you genius

When you speak your sphincter muscle must reverberate.

LOL

This is just too easy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mouth Full on Facebook 2 hr Space Age Pimp 44
big red 2 hr Polly wants truth 2
this will be more fun than last pose win 2 hr Izzy-_- 6
I have a Question 2 hr Polly wants truth 8
Does anyone remove honey bees for free 3 hr guestavo 2
Pregnant women that smoke 4 hr Haha 6
Women who keep kids from their dads 4 hr Guest 12
Former Sheriff of Dyer County 6 hr Inquisitor 10
School teachers thinking they're lawyers! 22 hr Upthestaircase 42
More from around the web