Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#80858 Feb 27, 2013
Dawg:
Thanks for bumping that up. I am aware Ginger is not credible. I just want to hear who she thinks who Unreal (aka ladies man/comedian in his mind) is and why he showed up.
I knew she couldnt stay away. She is delusional.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80859 Feb 27, 2013
curious wrote:
Mrs Tea too! Peace Out!
Have a good night curious! J4k :)
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#80860 Feb 27, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Dawg:
Thanks for bumping that up. I am aware Ginger is not credible. I just want to hear who she thinks who Unreal (aka ladies man/comedian in his mind) is and why he showed up.
LOL I know who the poster is. You don't!

Location hidden

#80861 Feb 27, 2013
curious wrote:
Unreal....we got your number. Don't like what we all agree happened and who's responsible?? Too bad. You're outnumbered. Don't you need to communicate with all those women waiting in line?? Thanks for the laughs! Glad you have your delusions, keep on telling yourself how great you are.
Awesome post! Ha.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80862 Feb 27, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Good evening all. Neck giving me issues again...thought I was better so I did yard work. Would have been better off on topix where the only thing strained is my patience!
I read the days posts and, aside from the poor behavior of some, your earlier post detailing the circumstances surrounding Karens murder cannot be ignored. She was starting a new life, looking forward to what came next...someone stole her future. Stole her childrens joy at having their mother at their graduations, weddings and the birth of their children. Such a selfish, destructive act, please God, let the punishment fit the crime.
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you, and all the other regular non trolls:) I agree taking her away from her future with her family or anything she loves friendships, children and future grandchildren is reprehensible.
RiT, you always post with passion. I like that. Sorry to hear about the neck, so be more careful in the future as you heal.
Mrstea, thanks for the heads up. I completely missed RiT's post.
With all the arguments that can be had here, there's no arguing the personal circumstances that existed between D and S. No one has given me any plausible scenario that would make me believe that this is something different than domestic homicide.
The things that have been said about Karen and her family are not defensible excuses for murder. The true circumstances surrounding this case will carry the day.
Hopefully that day will come soon.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80863 Feb 27, 2013
Ghostwriter wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think David tried to call Karen after she left at 1:00, since he had a habit of doing that?
Boy your info was all jacked up HS Bend. Must have been another Ginger, She was always confused. Where did Karen go at 1:00? I don't recall that being a part of the timeline.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80864 Feb 27, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! That got a laugh :)
But true. lol

Location hidden

#80865 Feb 27, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I know who the poster is. You don't!
Good! Happy for you! I no longer care.:)

J4K
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80866 Feb 27, 2013
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't seem to me there was a very big shortage of pictures, especially of her and David. Kind of unusual in an unhappy marriage, I would say.
Thought you didnt have a fb account. Now how would you know what pictures were posted or not posted. Youre not friends with them, you dont do fb...seems odd to me that you knew so much.

Location hidden

#80867 Feb 27, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you didnt have a fb account. Now how would you know what pictures were posted or not posted. Youre not friends with them, you dont do fb...seems odd to me that you knew so much.
You sure have that one in the cross hairs.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80868 Feb 27, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy your info was all jacked up HS Bend. Must have been another Ginger, She was always confused. Where did Karen go at 1:00? I don't recall that being a part of the timeline.
"...all jacked up.."

LMAO, I had a kid working for me named Jack. He became legend. He was such a bad carpenter that I let him go after 2 days. After that, it was a fun to pick on the good ones with, "Well, that looks all Jacked up". It got to the point where 5 of us couldn't say anything but, "That looks all Jacked up". "That sounds all Jacked up". "Your measurements are all Jacked up". "Your attitude is all Jacked up".
Thanks for bringing back some funny memories.
Forgive me if I over use the "all jacked up" thing now.

Location hidden

#80869 Feb 27, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
RiT, you always post with passion. I like that. Sorry to hear about the neck, so be more careful in the future as you heal.
Mrstea, thanks for the heads up. I completely missed RiT's post.
With all the arguments that can be had here, there's no arguing the personal circumstances that existed between D and S. No one has given me any plausible scenario that would make me believe that this is something different than domestic homicide.
The things that have been said about Karen and her family are not defensible excuses for murder. The true circumstances surrounding this case will carry the day.
Hopefully that day will come soon.
Hey, Dawg nice to see you.

I haven't seen anything that points to anything other than a domestic homicide either. I also think it's horrible that when I talk to friends and family who are police officers, they know nothing about the case.when I fill them in, they agree it's horrible. They say do you have any idea how often this happens across the whole US? So it must be depressing, and that's why I keep trying to bolster up hope for friends and family.

Location hidden

#80870 Feb 27, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen anything that points to anything other than a domestic homicide either. I also think it's horrible that when I talk to friends and family who are police officers, they know nothing about the case.when I fill them in, they agree it's horrible. They say do you have any idea how often this happens across the whole US? So it must be depressing, and that's why I keep trying to bolster up hope for friends and family.
This thread is brighter because your here. I have allowed too much negativity to effect me. You in this one post have reminded me to keep it on the positive.
It brings hope to know good things are coming out of such a tragedy. Strangers are coming together for one common good. JUSTICE

Location hidden

#80871 Feb 27, 2013
Everyone have a good night! J4k!never give up!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80872 Feb 27, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I know who the poster is. You don't!
Uhhhhhh..."Nah nah nah nah nandQ"
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80873 Feb 27, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Dawg:
Nandoo, unreal is someone who has been here since early on. Different names along the way, though. This poster hasn't just "showed up", but has always seemed all jacked up.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80874 Feb 27, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a conversation with a police officer to figure out what happened here. I've talked to my buddies and they agree that this is pretty darned obvious.
This is not rocket surgery.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80875 Feb 28, 2013
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
A line of dumb women isn't a herd?
Wow

Let me go slow for just you

No that is called dating

Dont get out much do ya????

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80876 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you need to find some new material. I've read your posts from 3 years ago and they're all the same. The only thing that's interesting about you is your multi-faceted personality.
Sometimes you can be funny and other times you fall flat on your face.
This is one of those face plant times.
Always glad to have another fan

I will tell you where to send the dues

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80877 Feb 28, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Nandoo, unreal is someone who has been here since early on. Different names along the way, though. This poster hasn't just "showed up", but has always seemed all jacked up.
Sorry

Only one name

But that is ok

You are never wrong

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McGuire 3 min Lorretta TT 11
Big Rick 9 min Smh 3
Democrats saved you REDS again 11 min REDS don t care 6
new guy at all in one storage (Dec '11) 18 min Smh 19
drug dealers 1 hr what the what 1
Thug Life represent 2 hr mikeStevenCBS2017 3
New at lowes 2 hr Guest 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance