Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80764 Feb 27, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be honest I had never read Topix before Karen disappeared. I had no idea what it was even about. Purpose? To give her a voice, to show support, what difference does it make? I didnt start this thread. My reason for being here is my business. Not to be rude but I owe you no explanation. I read for several months before posting. Only when I could no longer hold my tongue did I begin to post.
I can ask you the same question, Why are you here?
Laughing at the idiots and conspiracy theorists and chatting with friends. I have not nor will I defame your friend. To each their own, I suppose. I just don't understand why you would keep this thread bumped. Like I said, I would do my damnedest to get it removed if I were in your shoes, but that's me, not you.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80765 Feb 27, 2013
A mother of 4 files for divorce, disappears 20 days later and is eventually found dumped along side the road 3 miles away with "obvious" injuries.
Her vehicle was recovered within walking distance of her home.
She was last seen alive inside her home that she continued to share with the soon-to-be ex-husband.
The divorce petition immediately becomes moot. So does child support, spousal support and division of marital property.
It is what it is.
tic tock.......
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80766 Feb 27, 2013
Justice for Karen, her children and Johnson family.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#80767 Feb 27, 2013
Dawg wrote:
"HOGWASH"
-Nandoo, 2013
Im at my wits end and am about to wave a white flag of defeat. Time for me to learn to roll and scroll.

J4K

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80768 Feb 27, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Unreal, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood here, cold but sunny. How is your day going?
Cold also, think it is vacation time in flordia

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80769 Feb 27, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure your making your family proud ! Your sick!
Lol

I am the only one i have to please

Have a nice day ;)
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80770 Feb 27, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Im at my wits end and am about to wave a white flag of defeat. Time for me to learn to roll and scroll.
J4K
Just copy and paste this if any of this gets to you.....

If I fail or refuse to respond to you, it doesn't mean you have won. It simply means your ignorance isn't worth my time. J4K.

Post it 20 times a day if you have to.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80771 Feb 27, 2013
nandoo....ignore those who talk about having to "please themselves" too. LOL!

Location hidden

#80772 Feb 27, 2013
Thanks Dawg Q!
Dawg I will do just that!

Location hidden

#80773 Feb 27, 2013
If I fail or refuse to respond to you, it doesn't mean you have won. It simply means your ignorance isn't worth my time. J4K.

Karen would ignore and so should I
bno

Tonkawa, OK

#80774 Feb 27, 2013
Seems the trolls are far too obsessed with this thread....wonder why. Certainly not to make everyone a better person, because they have no clue.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80775 Feb 27, 2013
Queue wrote:
nandoo....ignore those who talk about having to "please themselves" too. LOL!
Still off topic and on me.

Get it yet????

Lmfao

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80776 Feb 27, 2013
bno wrote:
Seems the trolls are far too obsessed with this thread....wonder why. Certainly not to make everyone a better person, because they have no clue.
It must be cause my name is..........unreal

Location hidden

#80777 Feb 27, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a superstar!
bno

Tonkawa, OK

#80778 Feb 27, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty pathetic excuse. Sad a few see you as a role model.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80779 Feb 27, 2013
Never give up Nandoo. Ignore, ignore, ignore. Don't allow him to get to you. We all know who it is and the reason he is here is because we are getting to him. Hang in there because remember what jsywk said long ago.... Everyone has a breaking point and I believe she was specifically talking about him. Keep your friends memory uplifted and her family in your prayers!

“In Search Of......”

Since: Jun 10

Orlando, FL

#80780 Feb 27, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nan, do you consider me a troll? Don't you know there are good trolls and bad trolls? They both serve a purpose, to say that all trolls are lonely and have no life just isn't accurate in the least. You see, for several of us posters, we play at work and either occassionally from home or not at all. We have lives on and outside of Topix. There is a very real distinction. Now let's be honest, you may have known Karen personally, but you can't believe for one minute that anything posted on here would in any way help find the details to what really happened. Your grand defiance and denouncing of the big bad trolls, is nothing more than giving trolls the center stage and shining a spotlight. The only way to truly get to a troll or dispose of one is to completely and utterly ignore them. Very few people can successfully shut down a troll. Those who can are masters at it and have their emotions completely in check.
Oh puhleeeze, Louise, that's like saying there are good child molesters, good murderers, good rapists!!

Location hidden

#80781 Feb 27, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Never give up Nandoo. Ignore, ignore, ignore. Don't allow him to get to you. We all know who it is and the reason he is here is because we are getting to him. Hang in there because remember what jsywk said long ago.... Everyone has a breaking point and I believe she was specifically talking about him. Keep your friends memory uplifted and her family in your prayers!
I only have good thoughts of Karen. And you know her family is in my every prayer. I think of those 4 children often. I pray one day they will know peace.

“In Search Of......”

Since: Jun 10

Orlando, FL

#80782 Feb 27, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a superstar!
Karma is my superstar honey. You will meet Her one day.

Location hidden

#80783 Feb 27, 2013
Dori_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma is my superstar honey. You will meet Her one day.
I don't believe in Karma or luck. Life is just simply what you make it and we are all responsible for the choices we make as well as the consequences we reap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob wood and Jennifer wood 4 min Guest 2
Karen Swift/ Phil Bivens 1 hr Hello 153
Kroger has mice infestation? 2 hr LetsGoKrogering 14
Help with Christmas 2 hr YourNoseIsGrowing 24
Not ONE (1) Mexican in court in Dyer County 2 hr Danno 8
Wispak 6 hr Looking 3
Develey 6 hr Curious 3

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance