|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Interested wrote:
What good does it do to get on here everyday and night and accuse and talk to unknown posters and old posts like they are David Swift?
Now why did you mention his name? Know something I don't?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
Somebody had a lunch break didn't they?
I hope everyone that worked a full eight hours got their lunch break.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's hard for you to believe but some of us lurk and not talk........Ooops! Didn't think bout that did you?
I am trying to sharpen your detective skills.
Let me help you a little. "Lurking" would most likely require the same amount of time on here. However, you aren't one that just "lurks" - Oooops you may need sharpen your common sense pencil.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you a little. "Lurking" would most likely require the same amount of time on here. However, you aren't one that just "lurks" - Oooops you may need sharpen your common sense pencil.
LOVE IT!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Common sense pencil.
lol
Hopeful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
Common sense pencil.
lol
Common sense pencil. I am going to use that one!

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
No my dear you are the one with the sad life. You may have bullied people in your past and even now attempt to intimidate others but it won't work with me. In fact, I enjoy life very much. Even more now than ever. You are sad and pathetic. People have sympathized with you because of your lies. The problem is, you told the story in a manner that made you look like the victim. But your not. The victim ( or at least one of them) no longer has a voice. You made sure of that now didn't you? You may be trying to change history with your lies but Karen did exist. She did have a life until you took it from her. You can't hurt her anymore but look at all the lives you have changed drastically because of your selfishness. Now who has a sad pathetic life? I am sure it is you!
Wow

First you go from a crazy cat lady to a pathetic voyeur. You must live to hope this case never gets solved, cause if it did then your life would have no meaning at all, at least until you find the next person, dead or alive to attach your live to

Have a nice day :)

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Life not live

Hopeful

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Pretty sure it was you observing others from behind the fence of the neighbors home.
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hardly. This case will be solved. These are only people who care and want to see Justice, at the very least. You seem to care a lot about this poster. Why do you know every thing she does? Why do you want to antagonize her? You do KNOW who she is. Strange that you just can't stay away from what others are saying about you or this forum in general. Pathetic....yes, you really are. J4K

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
Pretty sure it was you observing others from behind the fence of the neighbors home.
Nope, but I am sure you are hiding there now, hoping to get the latest rumor to post here

sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

mr edd wrote:
<quoted text>
i am in charge and dont you forget it
Not!!
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

I hear the girls don't want to be at home much either. Put that rumor in your pipe. Kids are smart and they know. As time goes on, how are those questions going to be answered. Because you will not escape them with your lies. Not the girls. Maybe the sons want to believe their Father didn't do this. One of the girls knows. Truth is powerful. It will come out. Tic tock
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
WE HAVE A WINNER HERE FOLKS! Your nasty comments are about as uncalled for as you are. I can't believe how nasty you get to posters that don't agree with you. Sad!
And I cant believe how nasty you were in regards to Karen--an individual that you claimed to not know. Hypochrissy!
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Seems you 'have to say' a lot about things you don't know anything about. Sounds a lot like Guest from NC, or J4K or whatever names she is going by today.
Seems like you had a lot to say about hings you didn't know. Sounds a lot like Ginger, House Ginger,or whatever name you were using at the time.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

What rumors do you speak of? You are sure talking about the rumors that you started right?

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

curious wrote:
Hardly. This case will be solved. These are only people who care and want to see Justice, at the very least. You seem to care a lot about this poster. Why do you know every thing she does? Why do you want to antagonize her? You do KNOW who she is. Strange that you just can't stay away from what others are saying about you or this forum in general. Pathetic....yes, you really are. J4K
LOL

and yet ANOTHER conspiracy theory, if I post I must know everyone here or I must be hiding the truth.

Rite???

You people are really sad, and I will not even get into the paranoid aspect at all, that would take all night

As far as who I am, dont look behind the curtain

sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

JusMe3

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
She hadn't spoken to her sister for years and suddenly when this happens she comes out of the woodwork to be her advocate with so much love and understanding (not to mention know-it-all). It has nothing to do with Karen's family because she is not Karen's family.
Just curious, but why do you always reply for Mr. Ed??

Others were curious too but I thnk we now know the answer to that question.
curious

Knoxville, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

You don't want this case solved. It says A LOT about you. No conspiracy theory whatsover, SmartyPants. That seems to be in conflict with the regulars who want to see Justice served. Trust me, I won't look behind the curtain. You are vvvveeeeerrrrrryyy sccceeeerrrrry. The person who did this seems compelled to not stay away.
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>For the record, this Ginger did not write that. There have been too many Gingers.
Too many gingers indeed but I know the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,621 - 78,640 of96,617
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min Vet 138,787
'I would be very upset': Hit-and-run victim's m... 38 min haha 2
Maness Tracie Maness 45 min lol 6
Tracy Purvis 47 min haha 7
BOYCOTT Hobby lobby 48 min whatever 121
SOLAR farm plan, RUN as fast as one can 51 min solar guy 6
Obama Refuses Trip to Border- Attends Fundraise... 58 min whatever 25
election predictions 1 hr Guest 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs