“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80744 Feb 27, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
sound familiar.....
Too funny

You hate the fact that I am not the only one that sees you as you and your band really are

Rite??

Have a nice day :)

Jackson, TN

#80745 Feb 27, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Did you talk to Jeff??
YOU ARE JEFF!!!!!

Jackson, TN

#80746 Feb 27, 2013
Daisy wrote:
Yes there is tension in the air. The perp has had a difficult time staying silent. An anonymous forum is somewhere he can blow off some steam. But, is it really that anonymous? There are some additional paid investigators on this case who are working diligently to get justice for Karen and her family. The perp is getting nervous, without a doubt. Dig in your heels......there's still work to be done.
Thank God!

Jackson, TN

#80747 Feb 27, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
He was just really confused. When one lies, those lies eventually catch up. Get my drift?
Once A LIAR ALWAYS A LIAR.. And Yes Ummmmmmm has lied and admitted to lying but Ummmmmmm knew a lot of information but now for some reason he does'nt..Wonder who this could be??

Lakewood, WA

#80748 Feb 27, 2013
Tick tock - tick tock it's getting closer!

Lakewood, WA

#80749 Feb 27, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no one else like me
I'm sure your making your family proud ! Your sick!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80750 Feb 27, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Einstein, did you come up with the convoluted logic all on your own??
I am sure your mama would had slapped you before you posted it if she knew how dumb you look right now
LOL! Awwww...pull it together you light weight. We won't talk about your momma that you call sister. However, it's obvious she slapped you a little too often among other things I'm guessing. Those things tend to occur in those in-bred "families". Have a great day :)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80751 Feb 27, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise God! LOL!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80752 Feb 27, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, we've known that all along. Glad to see you finally catch up.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#80753 Feb 27, 2013
Good Morning! I dont feel the TROLLS have any ties to this case. I personally think they are just a group of bored, lonely, people who have no life and are miserable, and so their goal is to simply to make themselves feel better by insulting others. I predict one or more to respond to this and say I am a sick person who gets my thrills from talking a bout a dead woman. Seems to be their mantra.
What they dont know or care is that Karen was my friend, her mother is my friend, and there are countless others who were her friends, and family who come here to speak for her. What they cant stand is that there are also countless others who never knew her but want justice for her and her family. What a sad lonely life they lead. I will pray for them.
J4K
Have a nice day!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80754 Feb 27, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Good Morning! I dont feel the TROLLS have any ties to this case. I personally think they are just a group of bored, lonely, people who have no life and are miserable, and so their goal is to simply to make themselves feel better by insulting others. I predict one or more to respond to this and say I am a sick person who gets my thrills from talking a bout a dead woman. Seems to be their mantra.
What they dont know or care is that Karen was my friend, her mother is my friend, and there are countless others who were her friends, and family who come here to speak for her. What they cant stand is that there are also countless others who never knew her but want justice for her and her family. What a sad lonely life they lead. I will pray for them.
J4K
Have a nice day!
Nan, do you consider me a troll? Don't you know there are good trolls and bad trolls? They both serve a purpose, to say that all trolls are lonely and have no life just isn't accurate in the least. You see, for several of us posters, we play at work and either occassionally from home or not at all. We have lives on and outside of Topix. There is a very real distinction. Now let's be honest, you may have known Karen personally, but you can't believe for one minute that anything posted on here would in any way help find the details to what really happened. Your grand defiance and denouncing of the big bad trolls, is nothing more than giving trolls the center stage and shining a spotlight. The only way to truly get to a troll or dispose of one is to completely and utterly ignore them. Very few people can successfully shut down a troll. Those who can are masters at it and have their emotions completely in check.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80755 Feb 27, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Awwww...pull it together you light weight. We won't talk about your momma that you call sister. However, it's obvious she slapped you a little too often among other things I'm guessing. Those things tend to occur in those in-bred "families". Have a great day :)
Aww looks like i hit (lol) home with the mama comment, looks like it got you all buttsore.......again

Location hidden

#80756 Feb 27, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nan, do you consider me a troll? Don't you know there are good trolls and bad trolls? They both serve a purpose, to say that all trolls are lonely and have no life just isn't accurate in the least. You see, for several of us posters, we play at work and either occassionally from home or not at all. We have lives on and outside of Topix. There is a very real distinction. Now let's be honest, you may have known Karen personally, but you can't believe for one minute that anything posted on here would in any way help find the details to what really happened. Your grand defiance and denouncing of the big bad trolls, is nothing more than giving trolls the center stage and shining a spotlight. The only way to truly get to a troll or dispose of one is to completely and utterly ignore them. Very few people can successfully shut down a troll. Those who can are masters at it and have their emotions completely in check.
This isnt a game. I never said I wanted to find any details.
Do not insult posters here and I have no problem with you. On this subject (Karen) my emotions do run high so its hard to ignore. Does that make me weak? Maybe. But it isnt for you to judge.
Please....find another thread to become the center spotlight.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80757 Feb 27, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, we've known that all along. Glad to see you finally catch up.
Lol i knew that already, now get back in the herd with the rest of the sheep and keep baaaaaing about something you have no control over

Have a nice day:)
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80758 Feb 27, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww looks like i hit (lol) home with the mama comment, looks like it got you all buttsore.......again
Hehehehe! Nice try doll but typed just like the narcissist that you are....and the one who wants to control but is being controlled instead. You're so transparent and easy to get a reply out of. Done with you for now - too boring - no challenge. Have a great day.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80759 Feb 27, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehehehe! Nice try doll but typed just like the narcissist that you are....and the one who wants to control but is being controlled instead. You're so transparent and easy to get a reply out of. Done with you for now - too boring - no challenge. Have a great day.
Really?? Who is on topic?????

Get it yet??? Again!!!!

Location hidden

#80760 Feb 27, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
This isnt a game. I never said I wanted to find any details.
Do not insult posters here and I have no problem with you. On this subject (Karen) my emotions do run high so its hard to ignore. Does that make me weak? Maybe. But it isnt for you to judge.
Please....find another thread to become the center spotlight.
I never said you are weak. I merely said that when you aren't in control of your emotions, you become a target. I haven't maligned Karen and until my earlier post never mentioned her name at all. I judge no one, it isn't for me and doesn't appeal to my nature at all. I do wonder what purpose you think this thread fills. If you aren't trying to find details, exactly what do you hopr to accomplish by posting? If I had a dear friend that had disappeared or met with foul play, the last thing I would want is to see their name on a Topix thread. I would be most bulldoggish about having it removed or buried actually and would not post the first time on it out of respect and love for my very dear friend.

Location hidden

#80761 Feb 27, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol i knew that already, now get back in the herd with the rest of the sheep and keep baaaaaing about something you have no control over
Have a nice day:)
Hello Unreal, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood here, cold but sunny. How is your day going?

Location hidden

#80762 Feb 27, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you are weak. I merely said that when you aren't in control of your emotions, you become a target. I haven't maligned Karen and until my earlier post never mentioned her name at all. I judge no one, it isn't for me and doesn't appeal to my nature at all. I do wonder what purpose you think this thread fills. If you aren't trying to find details, exactly what do you hopr to accomplish by posting? If I had a dear friend that had disappeared or met with foul play, the last thing I would want is to see their name on a Topix thread. I would be most bulldoggish about having it removed or buried actually and would not post the first time on it out of respect and love for my very dear friend.
Well to be honest I had never read Topix before Karen disappeared. I had no idea what it was even about. Purpose? To give her a voice, to show support, what difference does it make? I didnt start this thread. My reason for being here is my business. Not to be rude but I owe you no explanation. I read for several months before posting. Only when I could no longer hold my tongue did I begin to post.
I can ask you the same question, Why are you here?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80763 Feb 27, 2013
"HOGWASH"

-Nandoo, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temple of Praise 24 min Looking for Jesus 1
Girl with half sleeve at walmart 29 min Your mom 2
Anyone know what happed at okeena park Monday? 31 min Your mom 3
Jason roberts 34 min Run dmc 16
When the truth hurts!! 51 min Sum1whoknows 5
Alvinos Pizza 1 hr The Sophisticate 21
Haslam coming to Lake Co. for a business coming... 1 hr Pux 9
Multiple cops on the street 20 hr Dux 26
What happened on Parkview Tue Pux 43

Dyersburg Jobs