Comments
78,561 - 78,580 of 97,244 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#80632 Feb 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the only intelligent thing you've said on this thread.
I hope the law and the courts bring every bit of Justice to David Swift's door. I pray for this Justice every day. He deserves nothing less, and Karen deserved so much more than to die by his hand.
Absolutely. Let's hope David Swift gets the Justice he deserves. Soon.
Wow.....we've made someone on their lunch hour very mad! Makes you wonder about the one mocking all of us who say prayers and want Justice for Karen & her family. Yes, we want Justice for the husband too......but a different kind. Honestly, I think he thinks he's going to get away with this. Wrong! I think we're all in agreement about the frustration of how long these things can take. I have no doubts Justice will be served. LE KNOWS he did this.
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#80633 Feb 25, 2013
Icon Fairy is busy! Ha ha
ummmmmmms friend

Jackson, TN

#80634 Feb 25, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same woman that supposedly said Karen was a wonderful "step" mother to her son and that "everything was agreed upon and worked out for the best of everyone" as someone else claimed on here a while back? I'm not buying it. Especially after so many years had passed. Try again.
I believe that is it. Now as far as me I have a different opinion on who did it. I don't think hmmm likes mine though. We never argue but he doesn't see it.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80635 Feb 25, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why???
No one needs you, just the noaa
Have a nice day :)
Lmao! That was a good one.....
ummmmmmms friend

Jackson, TN

#80636 Feb 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.....we've made someone on their lunch hour very mad! Makes you wonder about the one mocking all of us who say prayers and want Justice for Karen & her family. Yes, we want Justice for the husband too......but a different kind. Honestly, I think he thinks he's going to get away with this. Wrong! I think we're all in agreement about the frustration of how long these things can take. I have no doubts Justice will be served. LE KNOWS he did this.
Ummm and I disagree on it. I have him to.
ummmmmmms friend

Jackson, TN

#80637 Feb 25, 2013
I believe in simple situations on anything that is said by anyone. When the sheriff said,"We have to look at the last place to where she was at" and for the last person to see her then I thought to my self wow now I know. Very logical right to point in his direction? I believe in fairness overall, but this isn't your average every day thing for this to happen. David was the last one to see her. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. I hope that he didn't even touch her that night. I want fairness to him and the family. Is that to much to ask for?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80638 Feb 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Ripley not big enough for your big butt.
I don't live in Ripley, silly. Do you? Are you presuming to tell me where I can post?

Try harder, poopsie.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80639 Feb 25, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Ripley, silly. Do you? Are you presuming to tell me where I can post?
Try harder, poopsie.
Not too bright, huh?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80640 Feb 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright, huh?
Sad isn't it? But then who would we laugh at?
bno

Wichita, KS

#80641 Feb 25, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same woman that supposedly said Karen was a wonderful "step" mother to her son and that "everything was agreed upon and worked out for the best of everyone" as someone else claimed on here a while back? I'm not buying it. Especially after so many years had passed. Try again.
His opinion makes me think there must have been some Miss Tennessee or Miss Arkansas competition 20+ years ago, only thing I could think of as a reason for a beauty killing. Maybe a crazy Stage Mom, LOL.
GInger is in the house

Oklahoma City, OK

#80642 Feb 25, 2013
I want to add one last comment...to the best of my knowledge, none of my posts have been untrue.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80644 Feb 25, 2013
GInger is in the house wrote:
I want to add one last comment...to the best of my knowledge, none of my posts have been untrue.
LMAO! That's not transparent. Probably should have mentioned that over a year ago.
LoL LoL

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#80645 Feb 25, 2013
Box don't give a rat's azz about this case. It's cold.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80646 Feb 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! That was a good one.....
Thanks, but it is really too easy

Ya know?
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80647 Feb 25, 2013
Just because you choose not to check in for updates doesn't mean no one is working the case. It would suit you fine if everyone would just forget about Karen but some of us never will!
greybox

Dyersburg, TN

#80648 Feb 25, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but it is really too easy
Ya know?
Of course it's easy. That's why you do it..
Get it?

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80649 Feb 25, 2013
greybox wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's easy. That's why you do it..
Get it?
Just here, other threads are harder.......... you are not there

Get it??

LOL

Have a nice day :)
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80650 Feb 25, 2013
He could easily clear his name but chooses not to.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80651 Feb 25, 2013
I have already posted something similar to this and now it is gone.

To your knowledge everything you posted was the truth. But the only thing you can really know as being factual is if you were there or involved. You chose to post as fact a slanted version of the truth.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80652 Feb 25, 2013
Mel 1 | Nov 16, 2011
I found it odd on the Nancy Grace show how "Pete" from "California" suddenly called in all pissy asking "why do 'you people' always think the husband did it? "Maybe she ran off with a boyfriend!"

First, it didn't sound like a Cali accent or regional wording. Why would a man from California get upset about something no one even said?

Meant nothing, I'm sure...it was just strange. Normally women call the show and usually no one sounds so pissy about people they do not live around.(except in Casey Anthony's case, which this is nothing like)
Report this post

Wonder if the caller was really from Cali?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 146,110
Newbern elementary teachers 20 min NUTTY FOLKS 3
Chris Dean 2 hr wired 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Windy 9,328
Jennie? Your face!!! 4 hr Guest 4
pos Dorse`s beat teenage girl 4 hr Guest 10
Earthquake 4 hr guest 4
Hypocrites at the Methodist church 6 hr Satan 33
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 8 hr Michael Holmes 79
Horrible wreck going towards Lenox from Finley 11 hr guest 2
DCHS student suspended for saying bless you 14 hr church goer 585
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg Jobs

•••