Search for Missing Karen Swift
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#80662 Feb 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
He could easily clear his name but chooses not to.
Yes he could.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80663 Feb 25, 2013
He will clear his name when the woman is arrested.

Location hidden

#80664 Feb 25, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Anonymous Coward | Nov 16, 2011
I think maybe people SHOULD listen to some of the stories the husband has to tell. Everyone suspects him and it is obscuring the wide view. People do not want to hear anything bad about the lady missing BUT in all honesty, it might help.
If he is giving hints as to who she hung around and what was really going on, he might actually have some info that will lead to Karen and what actually happened.
I recall someone saying they received a text from Karen saying she was not having a good time at the Halloween Party. I think a good place to start is by fining out why this socialite wasn't having any fun on this night with her friends.
Did someone get into an argument with her? Was someone confronting her with something that offended them?..
Report this post
Did the stalker from the YMCA attend the party too?
Was there a woman in that YMCA club??

Location hidden

#80665 Feb 25, 2013
ummmmmmms friend wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the woman that David gave up the kid?? That is what we discussed once. It had been a while. To be honest, he couldn't remember. This is his opinion only. So please honor his opinion. You all have yours. I have told him that he needs to start honoring yalls opinions as well.
Thank you! That is it. I knew we have spoken about it, but that was about 7 months ago. I just couldn't remember.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80666 Feb 25, 2013
And you could help too.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80667 Feb 25, 2013
Why would he wait? There is absolutely no reason to wait when one is innocent.
Curious

Osceola, IA

#80668 Feb 25, 2013
Try to ignore the comments about a woman being arrested for this, but REALLY?????!!!!! Please, a woman didn't do this. A very clever Man did this, someone who planned it far in advance. Someone who had the Means, Motive and Opportunity. Someone very controlling, who wasn't going to let his spouse leave him. No alimony, child support.......clean slate. She was better dead. Also, no one else could have her that way. An attractive woman like Karen wouldn't be single for long ----any fool knows that. However, at this point in her life she just wanted freedom away from the mental abuse and control. Simple case of domestic violence. However, mistakes by LE were made and it seems as if the Perp is keeping informed by someone in LE.
Curious

Osceola, IA

#80669 Feb 25, 2013
AUmom wrote:
I'm not saying the husband is guilty of anything. However, he should be doing whatever he can (media appearance) to help bring the mother of his children back. There is nothing wrong with publicly saying "my children's mother and I are going through a divorce. We aren't getting along and I have nothing to do with her being missing. Please help find Karen for my children" kwim. Even if he cant stand her or honestly wished she'd disappear off the face of the earth, he should step up to the plate for their kids.
Early on
Curious

Osceola, IA

#80670 Feb 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
if it was me.. and I had nothin to hide.. with all the speculation.. I would be asking FBI to polygraph me to clear my name.. so they could move on in the investigation..
Yes, you'd think it would be so easy

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#80671 Feb 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Hey ya'll/me.......a great day in the neighborhood.
Have I missed anything?
LOL You ain't missed nuttin.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80672 Feb 26, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Equalizer | Nov 16, 2011
What if she has been put into witness protection for the information she has on the high profile swingers?
Report this post
Omg! The stories people were putting out.
My god

What a sad little life you must have

Have a nice day :)
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80673 Feb 26, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
He could easily clear his name but chooses not to.
Someone who is guilty can never clear their name. Silence is their only hope.
Hopeful

United States

#80674 Feb 26, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who is guilty can never clear their name. Silence is their only hope.
I agree dawg. And really my point was that no attempt was ever made. Not then and not now.
Hopeful

United States

#80675 Feb 26, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
My god
What a sad little life you must have
Have a nice day :)
No my dear you are the one with the sad life. You may have bullied people in your past and even now attempt to intimidate others but it won't work with me. In fact, I enjoy life very much. Even more now than ever. You are sad and pathetic. People have sympathized with you because of your lies. The problem is, you told the story in a manner that made you look like the victim. But your not. The victim ( or at least one of them) no longer has a voice. You made sure of that now didn't you? You may be trying to change history with your lies but Karen did exist. She did have a life until you took it from her. You can't hurt her anymore but look at all the lives you have changed drastically because of your selfishness. Now who has a sad pathetic life? I am sure it is you!

Location hidden

#80676 Feb 26, 2013

Location hidden

#80677 Feb 26, 2013

Location hidden

#80678 Feb 26, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
No my dear you are the one with the sad life. You may have bullied people in your past and even now attempt to intimidate others but it won't work with me. In fact, I enjoy life very much. Even more now than ever. You are sad and pathetic. People have sympathized with you because of your lies. The problem is, you told the story in a manner that made you look like the victim. But your not. The victim ( or at least one of them) no longer has a voice. You made sure of that now didn't you? You may be trying to change history with your lies but Karen did exist. She did have a life until you took it from her. You can't hurt her anymore but look at all the lives you have changed drastically because of your selfishness. Now who has a sad pathetic life? I am sure it is you!
This is a woman behind a mask.

Location hidden

#80679 Feb 26, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/index? &desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v= QahGi4-WdCM
Forget it.

Location hidden

#80680 Feb 26, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>This is a woman behind a mask.
It is so pathetic and unreal.
Hopeful

United States

#80681 Feb 26, 2013
Maybe a feminine male but definitely not a female.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog found 24 min Newbern 5
Dyersburg employees worry about unfunded pensio... 1 hr Guest 4
Mike McCulloch running for Constable 1 hr Guest 7
Jason roberts 2 hr Guest 202
Appraisal of Antique? 2 hr winter 10
What good am I without a man? 5 hr Eebydeeby 18
Hello women 5 hr Eebydeeby 19

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages