Guest

Tampa, FL

#80628 Feb 25, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>And David!
This is probably the only intelligent thing you've said on this thread.

I hope the law and the courts bring every bit of Justice to David Swift's door. I pray for this Justice every day. He deserves nothing less, and Karen deserved so much more than to die by his hand.
Absolutely. Let's hope David Swift gets the Justice he deserves. Soon.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80629 Feb 25, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Weather update:
Northwest Tn. will have severe thunderstorms tonight. Stay tuned for the latest updates from me and the NOAA.
Why???

No one needs you, just the noaa

Have a nice day :)
ummmmmmms friend

Jackson, TN

#80630 Feb 25, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it is true. I'll have to read it again.
Are you talking about the woman that David gave up the kid?? That is what we discussed once. It had been a while. To be honest, he couldn't remember. This is his opinion only. So please honor his opinion. You all have yours. I have told him that he needs to start honoring yalls opinions as well.
QUEUE

Saint Louis, MO

#80631 Feb 25, 2013
ummmmmmms friend wrote:
<quoted text>Are you talking about the woman that David gave up the kid?? That is what we discussed once. It had been a while. To be honest, he couldn't remember. This is his opinion only. So please honor his opinion. You all have yours. I have told him that he needs to start honoring yalls opinions as well.
You mean the same woman that supposedly said Karen was a wonderful "step" mother to her son and that "everything was agreed upon and worked out for the best of everyone" as someone else claimed on here a while back? I'm not buying it. Especially after so many years had passed. Try again.
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#80632 Feb 25, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This is probably the only intelligent thing you've said on this thread.
I hope the law and the courts bring every bit of Justice to David Swift's door. I pray for this Justice every day. He deserves nothing less, and Karen deserved so much more than to die by his hand.
Absolutely. Let's hope David Swift gets the Justice he deserves. Soon.
Wow.....we've made someone on their lunch hour very mad! Makes you wonder about the one mocking all of us who say prayers and want Justice for Karen & her family. Yes, we want Justice for the husband too......but a different kind. Honestly, I think he thinks he's going to get away with this. Wrong! I think we're all in agreement about the frustration of how long these things can take. I have no doubts Justice will be served. LE KNOWS he did this.
Curious

Knoxville, IA

#80633 Feb 25, 2013
Icon Fairy is busy! Ha ha
ummmmmmms friend

Jackson, TN

#80634 Feb 25, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same woman that supposedly said Karen was a wonderful "step" mother to her son and that "everything was agreed upon and worked out for the best of everyone" as someone else claimed on here a while back? I'm not buying it. Especially after so many years had passed. Try again.
I believe that is it. Now as far as me I have a different opinion on who did it. I don't think hmmm likes mine though. We never argue but he doesn't see it.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80635 Feb 25, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why???
No one needs you, just the noaa
Have a nice day :)
Lmao! That was a good one.....
ummmmmmms friend

Jackson, TN

#80636 Feb 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.....we've made someone on their lunch hour very mad! Makes you wonder about the one mocking all of us who say prayers and want Justice for Karen & her family. Yes, we want Justice for the husband too......but a different kind. Honestly, I think he thinks he's going to get away with this. Wrong! I think we're all in agreement about the frustration of how long these things can take. I have no doubts Justice will be served. LE KNOWS he did this.
Ummm and I disagree on it. I have him to.
ummmmmmms friend

Jackson, TN

#80637 Feb 25, 2013
I believe in simple situations on anything that is said by anyone. When the sheriff said,"We have to look at the last place to where she was at" and for the last person to see her then I thought to my self wow now I know. Very logical right to point in his direction? I believe in fairness overall, but this isn't your average every day thing for this to happen. David was the last one to see her. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. I hope that he didn't even touch her that night. I want fairness to him and the family. Is that to much to ask for?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80638 Feb 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Ripley not big enough for your big butt.
I don't live in Ripley, silly. Do you? Are you presuming to tell me where I can post?

Try harder, poopsie.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80639 Feb 25, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Ripley, silly. Do you? Are you presuming to tell me where I can post?
Try harder, poopsie.
Not too bright, huh?

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#80640 Feb 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright, huh?
Sad isn't it? But then who would we laugh at?
bno

Wichita, KS

#80641 Feb 25, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the same woman that supposedly said Karen was a wonderful "step" mother to her son and that "everything was agreed upon and worked out for the best of everyone" as someone else claimed on here a while back? I'm not buying it. Especially after so many years had passed. Try again.
His opinion makes me think there must have been some Miss Tennessee or Miss Arkansas competition 20+ years ago, only thing I could think of as a reason for a beauty killing. Maybe a crazy Stage Mom, LOL.
GInger is in the house

Oklahoma City, OK

#80642 Feb 25, 2013
I want to add one last comment...to the best of my knowledge, none of my posts have been untrue.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80644 Feb 25, 2013
GInger is in the house wrote:
I want to add one last comment...to the best of my knowledge, none of my posts have been untrue.
LMAO! That's not transparent. Probably should have mentioned that over a year ago.
LoL LoL

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#80645 Feb 25, 2013
Box don't give a rat's azz about this case. It's cold.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80646 Feb 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! That was a good one.....
Thanks, but it is really too easy

Ya know?
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#80647 Feb 25, 2013
Just because you choose not to check in for updates doesn't mean no one is working the case. It would suit you fine if everyone would just forget about Karen but some of us never will!
greybox

Dyersburg, TN

#80648 Feb 25, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, but it is really too easy
Ya know?
Of course it's easy. That's why you do it..
Get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rip off at TIRE BARN ON FORREST 8 min anon 6
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 15 min Alex Nicole 7,679
God is Great (Aug '14) 26 min The Real Smarty 2,625
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr _Zoey_ 9,050
Is complete residential still in business? 2 hr guest 2
dui checkpoints 3 hr guest 5
Wanted: History of Old White House on W. Main S... 4 hr sombreros off 9
***breaking news*** Thu Chicago Wind 15

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]