<quoted text>
oh it's true along with.....
Pepper_126
--Unreal 1---
Hillbilly 1
Sassy
Unreal 2
Pepper126(banned)
She should see about getting a restraining against you. Delusional stalkers can be dangerous.
You dumbazz

Elizabethtown, KY

#80512 Feb 23, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Pepper_126
--Unreal 1---
Hillbilly 1
Sassy
Unreal 2
Pepper126(banned)
the only thing true is that you are a fkcing idiot!

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80513 Feb 23, 2013
Hey ya'll/me.......a great day in the neighborhood.
Have I missed anything?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80514 Feb 23, 2013
LMAO wrote:

<quoted text>
Pepper_126
--Unreal 1---
Hillbilly 1
Sassy
Unreal

Pepper126(banned)
She should see about getting a restraining against you.

stalkers can be dangerous

I noticed that people does get mad and reports if you call out a posters name trying to get someone banned.

Maury City, TN

#80518 Feb 23, 2013
This thread should be deleted.The womans body has been found and you all are being dissrespectful of her by using this thread for silliness.
yea

Sioux City, IA

#80519 Feb 23, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Pepper_126
--Unreal 1---
Hillbilly 1
Sassy
Unreal
Pepper126(banned)
She should see about getting a restraining against you.
stalkers can be dangerous
I noticed that people does get mad and reports if you call out a posters name trying to get someone banned.
good thing anon(the grammar cop) didn't read that.

United States

#80520 Feb 23, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely expounding upon the Mister Ed theme. No hidden agenda here, sir.
Ripley not big enough for your big butt.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80521 Feb 23, 2013
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Someone 1999, if all these things we are hearing are true, why do you think Karen or anyone else 'deserves respect'? Respect is EARNED, not not just 'deserved'. I don't know what Karen did or didn't do and, personally, don't care. I do know her son was not answering some of her phone calls because he disapproved of things she was doing. Is that respect? What difference does it make 'where' these 'bad things' are told if it is 'inevitable' to keep them quiet? I'm not bashing Karen, but we all make our own choices in this life, good and bad. Just because someone dies doesn't change anything. I'm sure when I'm dead and gone there will be things that come out about me, true or not. Especially if I live a life with 'secrets' and die in such a way that it is the story of the year, like this one. We all have things in our lives we are not proud of, I suppose, but no matter, it is what it is. We only have to answer to God Almighty one day and He knows all our secrets anyway. Oh, and one more thing I have read on here...no matter what we think, all people that die do not go to heaven. It is not just automatic no matter how much we would like to think so. Whether Karen went to heaven or not is between her and her God, it's not for us to determine. I would like to think we all go to a better place after this life, but that is not what God's Word tells us. What people think or know about any or all of us is not going to make a difference one way or the other. All people tend to go through a phase in their lives where they are very, very selfish and don't think of anyone but themselves nor do they consider the consequences of their actions sometimes. We hurt those we love the very most and sometimes can't see it ourselves. In the end, we are hurting ourselves the most, but it doesn't change what has happened. I guess what got me was you saying 'Karen deserves respect'. When you get right down to it, I hope none of us really get what 'we deserve' because I don't think it would be all we think it might be and nothing that is said on this thread is going to change the outcome of anything. JMO
For someone who repeatedly stated throughout this thread that you didn't know Karen or David, you sure know alot about their son. The one that you know that her son was not taking her calls. Hypocrissy!
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80522 Feb 23, 2013
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

Someone1999 wrote:

<quoted text>
Weird isn't mean! Seriously, don't start this right now. Did you miss my post about ummmmmmm being able to take care of himself? He's not a child.

Ginger commented
It is up to you if we start it! I will not back down. He cared for Karen, I would say their paths crossed and she was kind to him. BTW has never spoken a bad word on Karen on this forum....but she has heard that other side of Karen. She would also tell you I have left alot of things about Karen off this forum.

How it it that u7m knew Karen?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80523 Feb 23, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> My husband knows David. He just told me that David has security cameras around his house. I'm sure Box saw what was on them. Now with that wouldn't it show the time Karen left the home and what she was wearing? JMO
Now this might help--if its true. Maybe we would even find out who she was meeting with huh?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80524 Feb 23, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad we got through that. I said I would not bad mouth Karen anymore. So give me a chance to prove that. This forum is about Karen and I hope we hear something very soon. A source told me that there was persons of interest. So I take it there are 2 or more persons and Box knows who killed Karen. My source is highly reliable. So this is not rumor.
Highly reliable? Yea ok...

United States

#80525 Feb 23, 2013
guest wrote:
Queue,I think I may have you confused also. I need to clear this up some.I was just "stringing" you along on some stuff I said. I used to drive and own a towing company and retired.Every once in a while ,I have to take the big wrecker out ,usually when more than two big wheelers are involved.That is what I meant by liking the flashing lights .To me,flashing lights mean 'MONEY" in my pocket.I used to go all over the country towing 18 wheelers .
Buddy?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80526 Feb 23, 2013
Just so you will know

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

MMO wrote:

<quoted text> Wow, such hatred towards a woman who's life was taken from her. Why are you making excuses for the person who killed this tiny little woman? You definitely have an ax to grind,did you???
Tiny, little woman? Where did that come from? rofl Would it have been any less horrible if she was 6 ft 2 and weighed 350 pounds?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80527 Feb 23, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No hatred towards a woman who's life was taken. Not making excuses for the killer, and at 138 lbs. I do not call that a tiny little woman!
Tired of seeing posters who have information and ideas attacked and every single post picked at constantly. Ginger, Just So You Will Know, Ummmmmmm and a few others have a lot to share and a right to say what they want, no matter what it is, the same as you. It is not right for them to always be under attack and told what they can say or not say, or feel they have to hold back and walk on egg shells, or not tell what they want to.
The truth is the truth and the Sheriff himself has said that this is a very "complex case" (He put it respectfully and nicely) and people would UNDERSTAND when the facts came out WHY it has been handled the way it has. I feel sure there will be some surprises that will leave some mouths wide open, who just couldn't imagine such a thing or never knew what was really going on.
JSYWK made the "tiny little woman" cmments about 5 or 6 posts before this one. Think she must have forgotten to change her name and hide her location. But she don't really live in Texas
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80528 Feb 23, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> This is true. Karen went with the Bonas to Florida. She payed for the trip from David's savings account. I would say that is way he removed her from his account. She had filed for a divorce and that would be the normal thing to do.
He cut her off completely financially. How in the heck did she access a savings account that didn't exist? He didn't even have a 401k plan until now.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80529 Feb 23, 2013
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
If they all ran together, it would be kind of difficult to believe that Dena had never even seen Karen even in passing, don't you think?
I find it a little difficult that you claim not to know david or karen but you kept on insisting that you didn't right?

Lakewood, WA

#80530 Feb 23, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who repeatedly stated throughout this thread that you didn't know Karen or David, you sure know alot about their son. The one that you know that her son was not taking her calls. Hypocrissy!
Sassy who do you think just so you will know is?
I'm with you 110 percent . Your doing a great job sticking up for your sister or your friend . I'm sure that Karen would be very proud of what your doing . Just thought I'd let you know! J4K
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80531 Feb 23, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> Agree. You have street smarts!!! How many married men leave their wealthy wifes? Tom cats might stray but they always come back to where their being feed.
And you would know this cause your tomcat has done this on more than one occasion. Yet you just keep taking him back. Careful the love triangle doesn't put you into a bad position. You kno what they say...
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80532 Feb 23, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> I know I should be mad, but you can't be mad at a victim. I've read the texts and for the record my husband did not sleep with her. I know everyone has wanted to ask that question!
You should be mad at your hubby but you keep taking him back.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80533 Feb 23, 2013
I know who the JSYWK poster is without a doubt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are dyer county women so fat? 2 hr You bought me 10
Alex Clooney 3 hr true 3
CA Upholds Emissions Standards, Setting Up Face... 4 hr guest 3
Democrats saved you REDS again 5 hr suckit 4
Great River Road Drag Racing (Apr '16) 5 hr wife banger 23
Mark Wyrick 5 hr guess 3
Gorsuch, as a reminder, 13 hr REDS don t care 12

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance