Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80500 Feb 22, 2013
I can tell all of you that the topix moderators are watching.

Location hidden

#80501 Feb 22, 2013
That's ok! I don't hold grudges, this thread will move on. Lets move on.

“Bread and circuses”

Since: Feb 13

Google it.

#80502 Feb 22, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Aww!! Are you heartbroken over post after post. Conehead!
Not really, I think it's funny.
Why must you continue to be such an embarrassment to your cousin? He just hangs his head in shame when asked about you.
Hopeful

Shreveport, LA

#80503 Feb 23, 2013
Mr leakes?

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80504 Feb 23, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Mr leakes?
Too much water??

Have a nice day :)
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80505 Feb 23, 2013
just a girl wrote:
<quoted text>I am in Imboden Arkansas & wish the police would get as involved in this as you are.
Never assume.

Location hidden

#80506 Feb 23, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, I think it's funny.
Why must you continue to be such an embarrassment to your cousin? He just hangs his head in shame when asked about you.
Wow! I guess you are reading huh? Nope! You see, he doesn't pay attention to this stuff here. Thanks for trying though conehead.

“Bread and circuses”

Google it.

#80508 Feb 23, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I guess you are reading huh? Nope! You see, he doesn't pay attention to this stuff here. Thanks for trying though conehead.
If he's not paying attention why do you keep getting those angry phone calls?

“Bread and circuses”

Google it.

#80509 Feb 23, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another one of Patty Jackson's personalities!!!!
I'm flattered but guess again.

“Bread and circuses”

Google it.

#80511 Feb 23, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
oh it's true along with.....
Pepper_126
--Unreal 1---
Hillbilly 1
Sassy
Unreal 2
Pepper126(banned)
She should see about getting a restraining against you. Delusional stalkers can be dangerous.
You dumbazz

East Bernstadt, KY

#80512 Feb 23, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Pepper_126
--Unreal 1---
Hillbilly 1
Sassy
Unreal 2
Pepper126(banned)
the only thing true is that you are a fkcing idiot!

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80513 Feb 23, 2013
Hey ya'll/me.......a great day in the neighborhood.
Have I missed anything?

Location hidden

#80514 Feb 23, 2013
LMAO wrote:

<quoted text>
Pepper_126
--Unreal 1---
Hillbilly 1
Sassy
Unreal

Pepper126(banned)
She should see about getting a restraining against you.

stalkers can be dangerous

I noticed that people does get mad and reports if you call out a posters name trying to get someone banned.

Humboldt, TN

#80518 Feb 23, 2013
This thread should be deleted.The womans body has been found and you all are being dissrespectful of her by using this thread for silliness.
yea

Dyersburg, TN

#80519 Feb 23, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Pepper_126
--Unreal 1---
Hillbilly 1
Sassy
Unreal
Pepper126(banned)
She should see about getting a restraining against you.
stalkers can be dangerous
I noticed that people does get mad and reports if you call out a posters name trying to get someone banned.
good thing anon(the grammar cop) didn't read that.

Dallas, TX

#80520 Feb 23, 2013
Smiles- wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely expounding upon the Mister Ed theme. No hidden agenda here, sir.
Ripley not big enough for your big butt.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80521 Feb 23, 2013
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Someone 1999, if all these things we are hearing are true, why do you think Karen or anyone else 'deserves respect'? Respect is EARNED, not not just 'deserved'. I don't know what Karen did or didn't do and, personally, don't care. I do know her son was not answering some of her phone calls because he disapproved of things she was doing. Is that respect? What difference does it make 'where' these 'bad things' are told if it is 'inevitable' to keep them quiet? I'm not bashing Karen, but we all make our own choices in this life, good and bad. Just because someone dies doesn't change anything. I'm sure when I'm dead and gone there will be things that come out about me, true or not. Especially if I live a life with 'secrets' and die in such a way that it is the story of the year, like this one. We all have things in our lives we are not proud of, I suppose, but no matter, it is what it is. We only have to answer to God Almighty one day and He knows all our secrets anyway. Oh, and one more thing I have read on here...no matter what we think, all people that die do not go to heaven. It is not just automatic no matter how much we would like to think so. Whether Karen went to heaven or not is between her and her God, it's not for us to determine. I would like to think we all go to a better place after this life, but that is not what God's Word tells us. What people think or know about any or all of us is not going to make a difference one way or the other. All people tend to go through a phase in their lives where they are very, very selfish and don't think of anyone but themselves nor do they consider the consequences of their actions sometimes. We hurt those we love the very most and sometimes can't see it ourselves. In the end, we are hurting ourselves the most, but it doesn't change what has happened. I guess what got me was you saying 'Karen deserves respect'. When you get right down to it, I hope none of us really get what 'we deserve' because I don't think it would be all we think it might be and nothing that is said on this thread is going to change the outcome of anything. JMO
For someone who repeatedly stated throughout this thread that you didn't know Karen or David, you sure know alot about their son. The one that you know that her son was not taking her calls. Hypocrissy!
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80522 Feb 23, 2013
Ginger

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Judged:

Someone1999 wrote:

<quoted text>
Weird isn't mean! Seriously, don't start this right now. Did you miss my post about ummmmmmm being able to take care of himself? He's not a child.

Ginger commented
It is up to you if we start it! I will not back down. He cared for Karen, I would say their paths crossed and she was kind to him. BTW has never spoken a bad word on Karen on this forum....but she has heard that other side of Karen. She would also tell you I have left alot of things about Karen off this forum.

How it it that u7m knew Karen?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80523 Feb 23, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> My husband knows David. He just told me that David has security cameras around his house. I'm sure Box saw what was on them. Now with that wouldn't it show the time Karen left the home and what she was wearing? JMO
Now this might help--if its true. Maybe we would even find out who she was meeting with huh?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80524 Feb 23, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad we got through that. I said I would not bad mouth Karen anymore. So give me a chance to prove that. This forum is about Karen and I hope we hear something very soon. A source told me that there was persons of interest. So I take it there are 2 or more persons and Box knows who killed Karen. My source is highly reliable. So this is not rumor.
Highly reliable? Yea ok...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Intermediate School 1 min guest 3
miller properties 1 min guest 13
curious... 3 hr just asking 8
missing trailor 3 hr Guest 2
Is anyone listening?? 3 hr Guest 3
which is a better school 3 hr justmee 4
watch out stephen willis 3 hr Guest 12

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages