Search for Missing Karen Swift
Daisy

United States

#80386 Feb 21, 2013
Domestic violence has to do with rage and a desire to control----even when the only way to assert control is to take a life.

Forgot one from list above
5. Control Freak

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#80387 Feb 21, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
It was one of the "The Better Life Foundation" concerts, a charity for children in need started up and ran by the band 3 Doors Down. That particular year the band Seether and and a local AR band called One Less Reason played also.
One less reason is not from AR.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80388 Feb 21, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>One less reason is not from AR.
Nope! From Miss.

Location hidden

#80389 Feb 21, 2013
Daisy wrote:
Domestic violence has to do with rage and a desire to control----even when the only way to assert control is to take a life.
Forgot one from list above
5. Control Freak
Sounds like a woman to me.

Location hidden

#80391 Feb 21, 2013
http://m.facebook.com/photo.php...

And if that wasn't enough this happens. On Feb 20, 2013 two girls from Bartlett Tn. is missing now.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80392 Feb 22, 2013
sassy wrote:
Queue
Florissant, MO
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012
Judged:
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but it was NOT clear they spoke the Friday before K's disappearance. Karen spoke to her mother, not her sister. So anything to the contrary must just be mean propaganda.
It wasn't "clear" but you know that Karen only spoke to her mother, not her sister. Could that be because that was on Nancy Grace? Just because something wasn't said about L talking to K on Nancy Grace doesn't meant it didn't happen. Start applying your "where's the evidence" to yourself and thought process, CF.
Curious about the CF at the end of this post Que.
I am curious if you really have a life

Dont look like it

BTW Nancy Grace is a joke also..........lots of that going around

Have a nice day :)

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80393 Feb 22, 2013
Hi Smiles. Smiles for miles.......
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80394 Feb 22, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>One less reason is not from AR.
Maybe it was MS or TN - I knew they were considered "local". They're awesome!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80395 Feb 22, 2013
sassy wrote:
Queue
Florissant, MO
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012
Judged:
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but it was NOT clear they spoke the Friday before K's disappearance. Karen spoke to her mother, not her sister. So anything to the contrary must just be mean propaganda.
It wasn't "clear" but you know that Karen only spoke to her mother, not her sister. Could that be because that was on Nancy Grace? Just because something wasn't said about L talking to K on Nancy Grace doesn't meant it didn't happen. Start applying your "where's the evidence" to yourself and thought process, CF.
Curious about the CF at the end of this post Que.
I'm thinking that's around the time "Ginger" or JSYWK was nicknamed "camel toe" LOL! and the initials CT were for that. CF may have been a typo...I also think there as some other reason or the initials/acronym. I'll try to remember.

United States

#80396 Feb 22, 2013
Queue,I think I may have you confused also. I need to clear this up some.I was just "stringing" you along on some stuff I said. I used to drive and own a towing company and retired.Every once in a while ,I have to take the big wrecker out ,usually when more than two big wheelers are involved.That is what I meant by liking the flashing lights .To me,flashing lights mean 'MONEY" in my pocket.I used to go all over the country towing 18 wheelers .
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80397 Feb 22, 2013
guest wrote:
Queue,I think I may have you confused also. I need to clear this up some.I was just "stringing" you along on some stuff I said. I used to drive and own a towing company and retired.Every once in a while ,I have to take the big wrecker out ,usually when more than two big wheelers are involved.That is what I meant by liking the flashing lights .To me,flashing lights mean 'MONEY" in my pocket.I used to go all over the country towing 18 wheelers .
Truthfully, I can assure you...you weren't "stringing me along" - no worries and no need to "clear" anything up as I only give thought to mosts posts as they are being posted and as I may respond. I will tell you that this morning I did see something about the little girl in the wheelchair on a pop-up news report on aol I think it was. My opinion for whatever it's worth? Rules are rules. I feel bad that the little girl was scared and I wish the parents would've though about this security procedure beforehand. My guess is it is possible now that a "real threat" will try to use "pretend disabled children" since this was handled the way it was in the end.

Location hidden

#80398 Feb 22, 2013
I see in the SG the grand jury met last week on a few cases. I didn't see any new updates on Karen's case, though.

Are the kids on vacation there this week, the way ours are? I pray they are well. J4k!
what a shame

Sioux City, IA

#80399 Feb 22, 2013
Karen was a smooookin hot babe !!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#80400 Feb 22, 2013
guest wrote:
I understand now how you know Obion, Lake, Dyer huh?? I tell you what? Interstate 55 sure does need to be worked on between Osceola and through Blytheville.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80401 Feb 22, 2013
O.T. Drew Peterson sentenced to 38 years in prison yesterday for the drowning of his ex-wife based on what seemed to be complete circumstantial evidence.

Lakewood, WA

#80402 Feb 22, 2013
Queue wrote:
O.T. Drew Peterson sentenced to 38 years in prison yesterday for the drowning of his ex-wife based on what seemed to be complete circumstantial evidence.
Whew whew!!! Did your here that d.s. It's a coming !!!!

Location hidden

#80403 Feb 22, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious if you really have a life
Dont look like it
BTW Nancy Grace is a joke also..........lots of that going around
Have a nice day :)
The killer woman won't have no life either, after she is behind those molten prison bars.

Location hidden

#80404 Feb 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Whew whew!!! Did your here that d.s. It's a coming !!!!
What's a coming??

Location hidden

#80405 Feb 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Whew whew!!! Did your here that d.s. It's a coming !!!!
Ok! I knew what you said, but yes justice is coming for both sides of the family, including David!

Location hidden

#80406 Feb 22, 2013
Queue wrote:
That one finally got what was coming to him. The way he used to smile like he got away with murder was telling. Bet he's not smiling so much now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snobs from Milltown 1 hr Bill 6
police on lake road 1 hr not right 3
White lives, black lives 6 hr Guest 20
christmas 6 hr guest 1
dc 6 hr guest 1
best teacher at dyer county 6 hr guest 2
Chubbs 6 hr guest 7
Van in Kroger Parking Lot(Beware) 11 hr I gave at the office 24

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web