Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#80279 Feb 21, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the truth. Only 2 people should have known about those text messages but...sometimes phone companies have child tracker options on phones...with this option incoming calls and texts would show up on another phone.
That just seems low. The extremes someone will go to to control another.
Hopeful

United States

#80280 Feb 21, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That just seems low. The extremes someone will go to to control another.
Yea well some commit murder to keep control.

Location hidden

#80281 Feb 21, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
sick, twisted, and selfish! J4K SOON!
plot 1

Jackson, TN

#80282 Feb 21, 2013
No one has control.That's just an illusion.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80283 Feb 21, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
See, here we go again. A woman? To keep all of those texts down that is in control?? That's what it sounds like here??
Daisy

United States

#80284 Feb 21, 2013
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
No you and the rest have said too much for a year now
Have a nice day :)
Truth hurts, huh?? Well.....had this selfish act never occurred we wouldn't be discussing this now, would we?? Blame it on the selfish one who did this. He's who needs to answer to his children. This is the reaction to justice unserved up to this point. Why does it bother you so much? Been tough to hold your tongue over a year now I'm sure.

Location hidden

#80285 Feb 21, 2013
plot 1 wrote:
No one has control.That's just an illusion.
Someone took control when they took Karens life. That is no illusion. Its real!
Daisy

United States

#80286 Feb 21, 2013
Can anyone find those Topix posts about the neighbors and the dogs barking? It was a separate thread from Dyersburg started around either April '11 or Summer '11? There was talk of poisoning the offending neighbor's dog.

TIA!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80287 Feb 21, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurts, huh?? Well.....had this selfish act never occurred we wouldn't be discussing this now, would we?? Blame it on the selfish one who did this. He's who needs to answer to his children. This is the reaction to justice unserved up to this point. Why does it bother you so much? Been tough to hold your tongue over a year now I'm sure.
He is probably worn out answering the truth to his kids. Geeezzee!!
unreal

United States

#80288 Feb 21, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that make you nervous for yourself or someone else? Why do you care? You just got done going off on someone that YOU claim isn't family. Teeter Totter much, PeeWee?
Not at all, i have no horse in this race just like you. Try again

Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80289 Feb 21, 2013
Plot 1 said: "No one has control.That's just an illusion".

Tell that to a psychopath. LOL!
plot 1

Jackson, TN

#80290 Feb 21, 2013
Karen had some personal issues.Yes some unusual things were going on at the time of her disappearance.She made her own decisions.Always had.She wasn't pushed out the door.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80292 Feb 21, 2013
Plot 1: As in being "gaslighted" maybe?
Daisy

United States

#80293 Feb 21, 2013
plot 1 wrote:
Karen had some personal issues.Yes some unusual things were going on at the time of her disappearance.She made her own decisions.Always had.She wasn't pushed out the door.
Funny, that's exactly what Farese said. Still doesn't justify murder. FAIL. TRY AGAIN.
Hopeful

United States

#80294 Feb 21, 2013
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, i have no horse in this race just like you. Try again
What about Mr. Ed
Hopeful

United States

#80295 Feb 21, 2013
plot 1 wrote:
Well hello mr attorney. Think he said the same thing in his public statement. But how would he or you know anything about Karen's personal life?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80296 Feb 21, 2013
Daisy: Are the posts you were talking about above within the Dyersburg topix or another county/state? Do you remember?
Daisy

United States

#80297 Feb 21, 2013
yes, I found them. The title of the thread is "Neighbor's dog DEATH". It's in the Dyersburg forum. Sorry, don't have time to repost. Got a meeting.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#80298 Feb 21, 2013
I wonder if they are taking depositions, or testimony is being given to the gj? Anyone know? Q and Nan? Seems there is more tension in the air here. Again, floating the "strange happenings" theory. I will tell you a strange happening...Karen was murdered, taken from this world. The reality is that no one saw her after she put on her pajamas, and got into bed with her daughter. No one but the killer.
As for the poster that seems to spend his time saving topix from threads gone bad, this must be quite tiring. Take frequent breaks and remember to hydrate. So many voices and so little time!
unreal

Dallas, TX

#80299 Feb 21, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
What about Mr. Ed
And that makes you wilber. Rite??????

Have a nice day ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up at First Christian Church 6 min saved by grace alone 53
free dna test at hospital? (Jul '09) 37 min Mama1 51
Hometown Urgent Care 39 min Mama1 19
Donald Trumpís 6 Month Report Card: 991 Tweets,... 1 hr REDS don t care 1
Twitler Trump Investigated For Money Laundering 1 hr REDS don t care 1
Meet Trumps voter fraud squad 1 hr REDS don t care 5
DCHS Principal 1 hr yep 8
Man hung his self 9 hr Guest 6
Accident on interstate 19 hr wbbj 8
Fight at Mall tonight. Wed Anonymity 6