|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

guested wrote:
i saw the kinds of pictures being taken in the fog.they werent the kind of thing any1 would just hand over.its all over now and been 6 months.the masked villian is long gone.david was doing the right thing by staying home babysitting the youngest kid.karen shouldve stayed home and she would be alive.simple.and just the truth.
Since when do "fathers" babysit?

Some "fathers" are single parents for whatever reason...murder perhaps? Does that mean they are babysitting? Is that what we are calling it now?
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

guested wrote:
justme hadnt even seen karen in more than a little while.im right about that.where is the mask?dont you think box shouldve found it by now?along with a bunch of pictures.wow are they that dumb?we know karen had her face in the dirt.thats how she was when found.and squished into the dirt.
What...you couldn't face her even after her murder? Wow what a drama "queen". The guys will love ya though.
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

guested wrote:
um you are the one that is really clueless.and a little sick.you dont do anything but sit here day in and out and post nonsense.i have nothing against you.i want ppl to know karen was trouble.in a big way.she was mad because she had to go pick up the girl.it caused her a problem.and the bonas were thru with her.the party ended that.she had been in a hottub without clothes on and that hurt david bad.all of this good karen bad david stuff needs to stop.david is raising the girls.he stayed at home.karen wandered like an ally cat.and had for years.i dont dislike her.but she shocked us all at the party.if ppl keep pushing it the real truth is going to come out.it was a case of her going off while drunk with the wrong stranger.
Dont believe for a minute that Karen was "mad" about picking up her daughter. But I am pretty sure she went home with her. And I am pretty certain that home was the last place she was seen alive.
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever watch Road House? Some murders are more than justifiable.
And then others are not. What's your angle?
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

guested wrote:
cathy definitely told karen to hit the road.or sleep in her car.fact.if you had seen what karen was doing at the party, you wouldve told her to get out of your home also.cathy's kids were at home.she didn't want them seeing karen acting like that.who would?seriously everyone get real.i dont care what you think you know.if you weren't there you dont know what happened.its best for the kids that it hasnt all been in the paper or on tv.talk about real problems.david is doing all he can.he cant answer questions he doesnt have a clue about.for istance he did take a poly.which he passed.he let police talk to the girls.it just isnt his place to have to defend himself.on tv or anywhere else.
Now why in the world would Cathy or anyone else tell Karen to "sleep in her car"? She had a perfectly nice home to go too and she had a bed in her own room.
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this whole story. She started drinking way too much and partying pretty frequently while David took care of the girls. I think the best is yet to come. Anyone know who was that masked man she left with?
Well...justsoyouwillknowwhatih eard...

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Register and see.........
:)
Aren't you a woman?? Aren't you the killer??
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more about psychology that you probably do. Everyone brings things from their childhoods. I have never blamed Karen and defended David. I have said they both should have shot each other long ago. I have never seen such a horrendous relationship.
I'm waiting to find out what part of her costume she wasn't wearing that night. This could very interesting. I haven't been slapped with any truth up side the head regarding David's guilt. It may come, it may not, but it's not here yet. You still refuse to see that Karen was leading somewhat of a double life and that is exactly what got her killed.
Psychology--yes classes but you didn't earn your degree. You quit!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What...you couldn't face her even after her murder? Wow what a drama "queen". The guys will love ya though.
Wonder how this person knew how she was found..supposedly?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when do "fathers" babysit?
Some "fathers" are single parents for whatever reason...murder perhaps? Does that mean they are babysitting? Is that what we are calling it now?
I think that's pretty funny when people refer to dads babysitting. I guess if Karen had stayed home that night she would have been "babysitting" too?! Nope its called parents..moms and dads taking care of their children.:-)
sassy

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder how this person knew how she was found..supposedly?
There is only one way I could think of...

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why in the world would Cathy or anyone else tell Karen to "sleep in her car"? She had a perfectly nice home to go too and she had a bed in her own room.
Hey sassy don't you think if David took a poly he would of made that known to everybody that he passed ?! What a load of crap lies lies lies what ever makes you feel good David!!! It's a known fact you haven't taken one .

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Duh really? You can when you use different devices. Please go back and check your grammar. Miss English class today? ;)
Gawd! Devices have nothing to do with it.....
As for my grammar....why should I go back and check? That's what I got yiu for.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

nandoo wrote:
How would you know you cant judge yourself unless you tried? Just saying......
Have a nice day :)
OMG! Give us some credit will you?
Try and judge your post.....
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Give us some credit will you?
Try and judge your post.....
Why?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

assy
Searcy, AR
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#802441 hr ago

Judged:111
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more about psychology that you probably do. Everyone brings things from their childhoods. I have never blamed Karen and defended David. I have said they both should have shot each other long ago. I have never seen such a horrendous relationship.
I'm waiting to find out what part of her costume she wasn't wearing that night. This could very interesting. I haven't been slapped with any truth up side the head regarding David's guilt. It may come, it may not, but it's not here yet. You still refuse to see that Karen was leading somewhat of a double life and that is exactly what got her killed.
Psychology--yes classes but you didn't earn your degree. You quit!

All of the garbage that was spewed by this blight has been proven wrong by the very few details we do have. The costume was in the car, there was no "part she wasn't wearing". This person has implied from the start some inside information that has pretty much been destroyed. Wonder if it is D or someone he buffaloed???

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Doesnt anyone get it this is never going to be solved weather they know who did it or not. Some things in small towns unfortunately get covered up. I am not saying it is right but keeping on posting crap is not going to get a conviction. I thought it was probably the husband at first thats the one you look at first and he had seen her last we thought however, I do not believe he did it now even tho I dont think he took a lier detector test. But I dont think he has lived here long enough to have that kind of pull in Dyersburg nor does he have that kind of money. Someone that goes deeper than that had to have something to do with that. I think this should be closed down it serves no purpose. I dont care what kind of life she lived or didnt live she did not deserve to be murdered and she was. No one should be talking about a dead person like this because they are not here to defend themselves.
I do think David should have been more involved in finding her because of his children. But it is time to stop all this gossip. The only thing that can be done now is for her family to push it. If they dont then I am afraid it is over. All this gossip is doing is hurting her children and loved ones. From all I have heard she was a very good mother and loved her children. It is sad to me that she was taken from her children. But by keeping this post going is not going to make them convict anyone. It serves no purpose but to hurt thoes she loved and the ones that loved her. RIP Karen

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Doesnt anyone get it this is never going to be solved weather they know who did it or not. Some things in small towns unfortunately get covered up. I am not saying it is right but keeping on posting crap is not going to get a conviction. I thought it was probably the husband at first thats the one you look at first and he had seen her last we thought however, I do not believe he did it now even tho I dont think he took a lier detector test. But I dont think he has lived here long enough to have that kind of pull in Dyersburg nor does he have that kind of money. Someone that goes deeper than that had to have something to do with that. I think this should be closed down it serves no purpose. I dont care what kind of life she lived or didnt live she did not deserve to be murdered and she was. No one should be talking about a dead person like this because they are not here to defend themselves.
I do think David should have been more involved in finding her because of his children. But it is time to stop all this gossip. The only thing that can be done now is for her family to push it. If they dont then I am afraid it is over. All this gossip is doing is hurting her children and loved ones. From all I have heard she was a very good mother and loved her children. It is sad to me that she was taken from her children. But by keeping this post going is not going to make them convict anyone. It serves no purpose but to hurt thoes she loved and the ones that loved her. RIP Karen
No, I agree that David didn't do it, but to set here and bash my cousin I will not let you. After Jeff telling you that there will be an arrest, you go on and blast him. STOP!!!!

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> How lovely for your wife..isn't she the lucky one?? NOT Lesson of the night: Most men that have to blow hard are over compensating...in other words all they can do is talk! ;) Have a nice life!!:-)
Yes she is, in so many ways

Thanks for asking about her

She will be pleased

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
I'll be happy to discuss Karen. But all i really want to know from you is why?
Really??? That is simple and you might not like the answers but that never stops me here or in real life

You are doing no one any good here at all. You throw out real names here and screw up their lives to make yours better, by giving you something to do day in and day out. You talk about new cars in driveways, and other things that are none of your business. This man and children lost their wife and mother and you get on here and gossip about it like it is your family. It is not, no matter what thrills you get talking about it

Your j4k is a joke, do you really think the police are on here reading what you think and caring what you are saying???? But that never stops any of you from talking on and on and one about nothing

Want to look at your cast here??? You have untttttter who I would not let wash my car for fear he would screw even that up. Biggest joke in Dyersburg.

You have tex who thinks his education level is superior,but is one of the easiest to play like a fool on here and I have over and over

Then you have the assortment of grayboxes that are not really bright enough to even figure out to register.

How is that there hopeless?????

Give you some ideas on what is wrong with you and the others??

If you need more answers let me know I am always glad to help

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 78,181 - 78,200 of96,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama promised CHANGE and now TIDWELL is promis... 18 min Guest 69
dickie moody her son drinking and driving 32 min Guest 50
July 12th tidwell fifty thousand signs 36 min Guest 19
Jennifer Dorse 36 min guest 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 39 min Bad moon rising 8,026
not one day (Nov '12) 45 min salt 2,700
Anybody real 57 min Sweet Annie 105
Wade Jackson crew 9 hr guest 18
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 11 hr watching 48