Search for Missing Karen Swift
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#80245 Feb 20, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What...you couldn't face her even after her murder? Wow what a drama "queen". The guys will love ya though.
Wonder how this person knew how she was found..supposedly?
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#80246 Feb 20, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when do "fathers" babysit?
Some "fathers" are single parents for whatever reason...murder perhaps? Does that mean they are babysitting? Is that what we are calling it now?
I think that's pretty funny when people refer to dads babysitting. I guess if Karen had stayed home that night she would have been "babysitting" too?! Nope its called parents..moms and dads taking care of their children.:-)
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80247 Feb 20, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Wonder how this person knew how she was found..supposedly?
There is only one way I could think of...
Guest

Lakewood, WA

#80248 Feb 20, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why in the world would Cathy or anyone else tell Karen to "sleep in her car"? She had a perfectly nice home to go too and she had a bed in her own room.
Hey sassy don't you think if David took a poly he would of made that known to everybody that he passed ?! What a load of crap lies lies lies what ever makes you feel good David!!! It's a known fact you haven't taken one .

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80249 Feb 20, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Duh really? You can when you use different devices. Please go back and check your grammar. Miss English class today? ;)
Gawd! Devices have nothing to do with it.....
As for my grammar....why should I go back and check? That's what I got yiu for.

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80250 Feb 20, 2013
nandoo wrote:
How would you know you cant judge yourself unless you tried? Just saying......
Have a nice day :)
OMG! Give us some credit will you?
Try and judge your post.....
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80251 Feb 20, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! Give us some credit will you?
Try and judge your post.....
Why?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#80252 Feb 20, 2013
assy
Searcy, AR
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#802441 hr ago

Judged:111
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I know more about psychology that you probably do. Everyone brings things from their childhoods. I have never blamed Karen and defended David. I have said they both should have shot each other long ago. I have never seen such a horrendous relationship.
I'm waiting to find out what part of her costume she wasn't wearing that night. This could very interesting. I haven't been slapped with any truth up side the head regarding David's guilt. It may come, it may not, but it's not here yet. You still refuse to see that Karen was leading somewhat of a double life and that is exactly what got her killed.
Psychology--yes classes but you didn't earn your degree. You quit!

All of the garbage that was spewed by this blight has been proven wrong by the very few details we do have. The costume was in the car, there was no "part she wasn't wearing". This person has implied from the start some inside information that has pretty much been destroyed. Wonder if it is D or someone he buffaloed???
guest

South Sioux City, NE

#80253 Feb 20, 2013
Doesnt anyone get it this is never going to be solved weather they know who did it or not. Some things in small towns unfortunately get covered up. I am not saying it is right but keeping on posting crap is not going to get a conviction. I thought it was probably the husband at first thats the one you look at first and he had seen her last we thought however, I do not believe he did it now even tho I dont think he took a lier detector test. But I dont think he has lived here long enough to have that kind of pull in Dyersburg nor does he have that kind of money. Someone that goes deeper than that had to have something to do with that. I think this should be closed down it serves no purpose. I dont care what kind of life she lived or didnt live she did not deserve to be murdered and she was. No one should be talking about a dead person like this because they are not here to defend themselves.
I do think David should have been more involved in finding her because of his children. But it is time to stop all this gossip. The only thing that can be done now is for her family to push it. If they dont then I am afraid it is over. All this gossip is doing is hurting her children and loved ones. From all I have heard she was a very good mother and loved her children. It is sad to me that she was taken from her children. But by keeping this post going is not going to make them convict anyone. It serves no purpose but to hurt thoes she loved and the ones that loved her. RIP Karen

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80254 Feb 21, 2013
guest wrote:
Doesnt anyone get it this is never going to be solved weather they know who did it or not. Some things in small towns unfortunately get covered up. I am not saying it is right but keeping on posting crap is not going to get a conviction. I thought it was probably the husband at first thats the one you look at first and he had seen her last we thought however, I do not believe he did it now even tho I dont think he took a lier detector test. But I dont think he has lived here long enough to have that kind of pull in Dyersburg nor does he have that kind of money. Someone that goes deeper than that had to have something to do with that. I think this should be closed down it serves no purpose. I dont care what kind of life she lived or didnt live she did not deserve to be murdered and she was. No one should be talking about a dead person like this because they are not here to defend themselves.
I do think David should have been more involved in finding her because of his children. But it is time to stop all this gossip. The only thing that can be done now is for her family to push it. If they dont then I am afraid it is over. All this gossip is doing is hurting her children and loved ones. From all I have heard she was a very good mother and loved her children. It is sad to me that she was taken from her children. But by keeping this post going is not going to make them convict anyone. It serves no purpose but to hurt thoes she loved and the ones that loved her. RIP Karen
No, I agree that David didn't do it, but to set here and bash my cousin I will not let you. After Jeff telling you that there will be an arrest, you go on and blast him. STOP!!!!

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80255 Feb 21, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> How lovely for your wife..isn't she the lucky one?? NOT Lesson of the night: Most men that have to blow hard are over compensating...in other words all they can do is talk! ;) Have a nice life!!:-)
Yes she is, in so many ways

Thanks for asking about her

She will be pleased

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#80256 Feb 21, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
I'll be happy to discuss Karen. But all i really want to know from you is why?
Really??? That is simple and you might not like the answers but that never stops me here or in real life

You are doing no one any good here at all. You throw out real names here and screw up their lives to make yours better, by giving you something to do day in and day out. You talk about new cars in driveways, and other things that are none of your business. This man and children lost their wife and mother and you get on here and gossip about it like it is your family. It is not, no matter what thrills you get talking about it

Your j4k is a joke, do you really think the police are on here reading what you think and caring what you are saying???? But that never stops any of you from talking on and on and one about nothing

Want to look at your cast here??? You have untttttter who I would not let wash my car for fear he would screw even that up. Biggest joke in Dyersburg.

You have tex who thinks his education level is superior,but is one of the easiest to play like a fool on here and I have over and over

Then you have the assortment of grayboxes that are not really bright enough to even figure out to register.

How is that there hopeless?????

Give you some ideas on what is wrong with you and the others??

If you need more answers let me know I am always glad to help

Have a nice day :)
truth

Dallas, TX

#80257 Feb 21, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? That is simple and you might not like the answers but that never stops me here or in real life
You are doing no one any good here at all. You throw out real names here and screw up their lives to make yours better, by giving you something to do day in and day out. You talk about new cars in driveways, and other things that are none of your business. This man and children lost their wife and mother and you get on here and gossip about it like it is your family. It is not, no matter what thrills you get talking about it
Your j4k is a joke, do you really think the police are on here reading what you think and caring what you are saying???? But that never stops any of you from talking on and on and one about nothing
Want to look at your cast here??? You have untttttter who I would not let wash my car for fear he would screw even that up. Biggest joke in Dyersburg.
You have tex who thinks his education level is superior,but is one of the easiest to play like a fool on here and I have over and over
Then you have the assortment of grayboxes that are not really bright enough to even figure out to register.
How is that there hopeless?????
Give you some ideas on what is wrong with you and the others??
If you need more answers let me know I am always glad to help

Have a nice day :)
Bumping up

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80258 Feb 21, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? That is simple and you might not like the answers but that never stops me here or in real life
You are doing no one any good here at all. You throw out real names here and screw up their lives to make yours better, by giving you something to do day in and day out. You talk about new cars in driveways, and other things that are none of your business. This man and children lost their wife and mother and you get on here and gossip about it like it is your family. It is not, no matter what thrills you get talking about it
Your j4k is a joke, do you really think the police are on here reading what you think and caring what you are saying???? But that never stops any of you from talking on and on and one about nothing
Want to look at your cast here??? You have untttttter who I would not let wash my car for fear he would screw even that up. Biggest joke in Dyersburg.
You have tex who thinks his education level is superior,but is one of the easiest to play like a fool on here and I have over and over
Then you have the assortment of grayboxes that are not really bright enough to even figure out to register.
How is that there hopeless?????
Give you some ideas on what is wrong with you and the others??
If you need more answers let me know I am always glad to help
Have a nice day :)
Wow!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80259 Feb 21, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? That is simple and you might not like the answers but that never stops me here or in real life
You are doing no one any good here at all. You throw out real names here and screw up their lives to make yours better, by giving you something to do day in and day out. You talk about new cars in driveways, and other things that are none of your business. This man and children lost their wife and mother and you get on here and gossip about it like it is your family. It is not, no matter what thrills you get talking about it
Your j4k is a joke, do you really think the police are on here reading what you think and caring what you are saying???? But that never stops any of you from talking on and on and one about nothing
Want to look at your cast here??? You have untttttter who I would not let wash my car for fear he would screw even that up. Biggest joke in Dyersburg.
You have tex who thinks his education level is superior,but is one of the easiest to play like a fool on here and I have over and over
Then you have the assortment of grayboxes that are not really bright enough to even figure out to register.
How is that there hopeless?????
Give you some ideas on what is wrong with you and the others??
If you need more answers let me know I am always glad to help
Have a nice day :)
I'm surprised at you. I think you have been on here under a different name before, because your writing is somewhat similar to someone else. Hmmm??
guest

Humboldt, TN

#80260 Feb 21, 2013
Karen needs justice now. Their families needs comfort.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80261 Feb 21, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? That is simple and you might not like the answers but that never stops me here or in real life
You are doing no one any good here at all. You throw out real names here and screw up their lives to make yours better, by giving you something to do day in and day out. You talk about new cars in driveways, and other things that are none of your business. This man and children lost their wife and mother and you get on here and gossip about it like it is your family. It is not, no matter what thrills you get talking about it
Your j4k is a joke, do you really think the police are on here reading what you think and caring what you are saying???? But that never stops any of you from talking on and on and one about nothing
Want to look at your cast here??? You have untttttter who I would not let wash my car for fear he would screw even that up. Biggest joke in Dyersburg.
You have tex who thinks his education level is superior,but is one of the easiest to play like a fool on here and I have over and over
Then you have the assortment of grayboxes that are not really bright enough to even figure out to register.
How is that there hopeless?????
Give you some ideas on what is wrong with you and the others??
If you need more answers let me know I am always glad to help
Have a nice day :)
LOL! I figured. How transparent. Who's zoooomin' who? Hahahahahaha!
unreal

Dallas, TX

#80262 Feb 21, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!
I was rolling
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80263 Feb 21, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants your respect in the worst way and he can't get it. Remember the weekend you kept calling him a pos and he and all his personalities blew up?
lol
Yes, I remember. Like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80264 Feb 21, 2013
guest wrote:
Karen needs justice now. Their families needs comfort.
And David!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#trumpshutdown 19 min Realist 18
Not one day 28 min Salt 37
Professor Ken Jones 1 hr Guest 1
carpenter? (Jul '09) 1 hr Dan 6
Tax cut 1 hr Poodle club 2
Is der ny knee grows der? 5 hr Newburns finest 1
Huddle House refusing service to Mexicans 7 hr Paco 24

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages