Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80093 Feb 19, 2013
sosad wrote:
<quoted text> wanted to tell you my story. I had a lost half sister. I had only seen her s couple of times in my childhood. I think I wad 10. After that I didnt get to see her anymore. After looking and digging and looking some more I found her. We were able to meet & share our first visit. The visit was exactly 26 years yo the date we last saw one another. 26 years is a long time but I nvr gave up. Dont u give up! God will help u. I will keep u in my prayers. U be sure to post when God answers. Bless You
I'm glad that you didn't give up and found her. I'm glad that you had visited her. I believe in family and my heart has always been family. When I found my other sister/brother for the first time that changed my life for the better. My sister and I do things together a lot, because she lives closer to me. I do drive to St. Louis with her to see the rest of the family. They accepted me from day one. I really do want to find her and be in her life. I've been searching for 13 years now. Thanks for your comment. Thank you for pushing me and being behind me. God bless you.

Location hidden

#80094 Feb 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! How cute. sosad, here all nicey, nicey and full of God bless you but over on the Burgerland thread, cussing up a storm defending D-ummmmmmm
Forget it! I hope you are enjoying your day.
Hopeful

Longview, TX

#80095 Feb 19, 2013
sosad wrote:
<quoted text> wanted to tell you my story. I had a lost half sister. I had only seen her s couple of times in my childhood. I think I wad 10. After that I didnt get to see her anymore. After looking and digging and looking some more I found her. We were able to meet & share our first visit. The visit was exactly 26 years yo the date we last saw one another. 26 years is a long time but I nvr gave up. Dont u give up! God will help u. I will keep u in my prayers. U be sure to post when God answers. Bless You
Fairly certain someone else recently connected with a half sister and niece. Could it really be who I think it is?

Location hidden

#80096 Feb 19, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Fairly certain someone else recently connected with a half sister and niece. Could it really be who I think it is?
Do me a favor hopeful. If you find my name, then I want you to keep digging until you find who I'm kin to in Dyer Co. Then post the proof here, so that will show that I've not been lying all of this time on who I'm kin too.

Location hidden

#80098 Feb 19, 2013
PooP wrote:
Yeah but are u adopted kin or blood kin.
I think I won't answer this question. I will tell you that they are family. I love all of my family.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80099 Feb 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I heard through a tangled grapevine, and yes, I'm saying this is gossip. I heard J. Hogshooter was concerned about a certain neighbor, before Karen went missing. I also remember some gossip about Karen was going to confront Hogshooter about the dog poisoning. That she had argued with David, if he didn't, she would. Why would David be reluctant to confront a person suspected of poisoning their pet? I say, because, the neighbor was being framed, and set up for something even more heinous. Sounds like someone was trying to create doubts, before the crime was committed. This also falls in line with the car being staged, clothes being thrown out, and a body, right down the road. Very convenient.
Things that make one go hmmm...
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80100 Feb 19, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> I doubt her husband wanted her found in her pajamas. That would mean she did not get dressed and leave the house that night.
Wow!!

Location hidden

#80101 Feb 19, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Things that make one go hmmm...
Maybe, he was worried about a woman killing Karen?

Location hidden

#80102 Feb 19, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!!
Maybe, she went outside to meet the killer woman in her pj's.

Location hidden

#80103 Feb 19, 2013
Just my opinions spammer!!
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80104 Feb 19, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I heard she got a little to close to the centerline and side swiped a truck causing her tires to get punctured. I heard the tired wasnt tampered with that they were flat? where did u come up with them being tampered with? Your the first to come up with that one. Can you come up with something else
Was there any damage to the vehicle? Too close to the centerline--sideswiping a truck and flattening her tires? Wonder what happened to the other truck?

Location hidden

#80105 Feb 19, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was there any damage to the vehicle? Too close to the centerline--sideswiping a truck and flattening her tires? Wonder what happened to the other truck?
T think a woman did it on purpose!!
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80106 Feb 19, 2013
Karen wrote:
I, personally, don't think she ever left the house. I think whatever happened, happened there and then he disposed of her body and staged the car etc. David is a sneaky, arrogant guy. I worked for him for a few months.
As far as the comment earlier about Karen being caught cheating... David told a guy he works with that he has caught her in bed with another woman and in a hot tub with several guys after he had woke up during the night and her not being home. He went to where she said she was going to be and caught her. How true that is, I have no idea.
Where were the girls on this night?

Location hidden

#80107 Feb 19, 2013
J4k. And wishing you all well :)
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80108 Feb 19, 2013
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she came down on me with both feet because I dared to say anything derogatory about Karen and you know it. A divorce is seldom a one-sided thing. Both parties are usually partly responsible. Karen was not perfect just as you and I are not. I never meant to 'make her look bad', but she was no angel. Being missing or dead doesn't change anything. It is what it is and what it was. Everyone always wants to paint a picure of the dead like they never did anything wrong in their life and that's just not true with anyone. No one is perfect. Neither is her husband nor anyone else. It may be the husband and it may not, but there is no reason to have him hung on the courthouse square before we know all the evidence. There are other possibilities that may have arisen because of Karen's activities outside the marriage and from others she knew. It may have been former friends, not just a possible 'other man' scenario, but she did have a life outside her marriage or she wouldn't have gone to a party alone with people that her husband did not approve of or like. I hope for the children that he is not guilty. You think they are devastated now? What do you think that would cause?
Courthouse square?

Location hidden

#80109 Feb 19, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were the girls on this night?
Hmm?? I think the girls were at home with her that night. I don't think the killer woman was ready yet?

Location hidden

#80110 Feb 19, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Courthouse square?
A former friend that was a woman with just jealousy, because Karen was a beautiful mother and wife.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80111 Feb 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did divorce & the Only way she would remarry him is if he gave up ALL Rights to the child he had with the other woman! And he did! Then she was caught cheating on him while they were married. Not Gossip... True Fact!
The things people stated as fact.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80112 Feb 19, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
J4k. And wishing you all well :)
J4K. Same here.

Millington, TN

#80113 Feb 19, 2013
We have some bright ones in this thread except for ummmmmmm. I have to know one thing dawg, are all of the rest of the people here just you? Disguising al of these names. All of you claim that ummmmmmm is all of these other voices here, in which I doubt it, because he has no sense to change names on here. He is dumb as a brick of rocks. Come on people use common sense, just to dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop the violence in Dyer County 16 min guest 21
Southern mental diseases 17 min were still here 1
lost wallet 19 min guest 2
It was such a glorious beat down by a woman 35 min were still here 1
Still single,,,since march 2014 46 min guest 3
Bring Mrs. Dodds back 2 hr Tennman99 8
excalibur (Jun '10) 2 hr Big Rick 12

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance