<quoted text>
That was mean and uncalled for. That was a personal attack
I agree..I would not say that to my worst enemy.:/
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#80044 Feb 18, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinions are only limited by the imagination offering the opinion.
This blogger calls the Swift home a "stately mansion". It can be called a custom home, but really can't be described as a mansion, stately or otherwise.
Then he states....
"Another new piece of evidence, which was revealed on Nancy Grace on Monday night, is that the abandoned Nissan Murano's tires were slashed with a knife, most likely by Karen's killer."
....when the only thing Box has revealed is the presence of a screw causing a slow leak. This guy is certainly looking to the wrong source for evidence in this case. According to Nancy Grace, Dyersburg is an upscale suburb of Memphis.
Then the blogger's claim that there's something very significant about where Karen was discarded. "Bill Warner, an astute private investigator from Florida, has pointed out there are all kinds of country roads where poor Karen could have been deposited. The choice of a proxy spot to a graveyard was deliberate!" I don't know about everyone else who knows the Dyer County area, but I don't see "all kinds of country roads" to choose from when time is of the essence.
This blogger referred to Bill Warner as an astute private investigator. He may be, as far as I know. I sure haven't seen him do anything but become a blogger on the internet who has an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
I understand that this article was written just after Karen was found. Emotions were running wild right along with the speculation. We've had nearly 16 months to think about this more calmly and more clearly. Box has ruled out a serial killer or a Holly Bobo connection. So we can surely discount the blogger's opinion that Holly's abductor is also Karen's abductor.
I can't forget Box's statement, "We must look at the last place she was known to be alive", or something close to that. I also can't forget that Box has stated there's only one poi. Everyone else has been ruled out.
Add it up and it sure as hell doesn't look good for David Swift.
It is what it is.
I'm in agreement about the place chosen for Karen. I don't think it had anything to do with the cemetery...I believe it was mere convenience. JMO :/

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#80045 Feb 18, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> I agree..I would not say that to my worst enemy.:/
UmX7 gets on my last nerve and I want him to hush and go away most days but I would never say something like that to anyone either.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#80046 Feb 18, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> I'm in agreement about the place chosen for Karen. I don't think it had anything to do with the cemetery...I believe it was mere convenience. JMO :/
The people trying to put a significance to the spot have a point, to a degree. Halloween, cemetery, the cross....
That blogger did say that this location was a premeditated plan. Just might be the only thing he was correct about.
When you do consider the different places Karen could have been placed, I don't see Bledsoe Cemetery as out of the ordinary. Being in the proximity of the house as it was, the entire family probably knew Harness road like the back of their hand. Could probably drive it blindfolded, or at least without headlights.
Like you, I see it as a matter of convenience.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#80047 Feb 18, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like the answers too. Did you ever give the correct answers G?
lol
Interesting point though, and brings up a question that someone might be able to help out with.
Where did we hear that the investigators have the timeline down except for 45 minutes?
How can a timeline be nailed down when we're supposedly talking about people who were suppose to be asleep? Well, except for Karen, according to some.
The timeline is the 1:30 am, per DS, and the time ML states he saw Karen's vehicle.
From what I gather, DS could have talked on his phone, as was alleged earlier in the ginger buffet, the whole time he would have been driving on Harness Road. The cell phone pings would have remained the same. So for anyone to claim that DS somehow has an alibi because his phone provides the proof with where it pinged that night, well, it just doesn't work.
So I'm wondering what narrows the timeline down from 1:30 to 5:30.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#80048 Feb 18, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not lets tell the truth about the divorce papers G? If you will let about something like this, you will lie about most anything else.
I had noticed that jsuck was the one to first complain about Karen leaving divorce papers on the counter for DS to find after she and the children left.
Let's see, uh, jsuck first posted as jsuck on page 38, maybe 37 now with posts continuing to disappear. Somewhere right in there. By page 68 or so, she was in full attack mode and was coming out with all kinds of stuff.
So I've never put a lot of stock into what's been said about the divorce papers.
It is easy to believe though. I don't think it makes Karen look bad at all. If anything, it shows she had fear of what his reaction was going to be.
Made me really wonder why jsuck would even say that. She was suppose to be supporting DS, not giving us more reasons to suspect him.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#80049 Feb 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
UmX7 gets on my last nerve and I want him to hush and go away most days but I would never say something like that to anyone either.
I would. But that's me.
I called it a lying pos trash game player, about 40 times.
I believe in calling a spade a spade.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#80050 Feb 18, 2013
Wow, I'm really in control now.
Oh, did anyone else notice the comment left on the link nandoo provided? The one from a retired Dyersburg teacher?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80051 Feb 18, 2013
Ginger in the House

Mountain Home, AR

Reply ╗

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Carmarthen wrote:

<quoted text>
I do....
It is being suggested that someone (Ginger?) was telling this information to David (She suggested David but maybe Ginger also told things to Karen) in order to create problems within the home, leading to divorce and the events that occurred that night. In that case could she be charged as an accessory?
That is crazy...Now that is what I call starting a rumor! You're a trouble maker and clueless!

Think Carmarthen was on to you way back in May.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#80052 Feb 18, 2013
sassy wrote:
Ginger in the House
Mountain Home, AR
Reply ╗
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012
Judged:
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
I do....
It is being suggested that someone (Ginger?) was telling this information to David (She suggested David but maybe Ginger also told things to Karen) in order to create problems within the home, leading to divorce and the events that occurred that night. In that case could she be charged as an accessory?
That is crazy...Now that is what I call starting a rumor! You're a trouble maker and clueless!
Think Carmarthen was on to you way back in May.
I miss car. A lot stronger person than a lot of people think.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

well maybe this one time...

#80053 Feb 18, 2013
Ya'll keep on and you gonna solve this case rite here on Topix......well maybe not in real life but in topix life.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80054 Feb 18, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Ya'll keep on and you gonna solve this case rite here on Topix......well maybe not in real life but in topix life.
Why are you here?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80055 Feb 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This guest never said any such thing about Karen getting up and moving away from her friends and I never even insinuated that I was at the party because I was not. What I heard was seen outside in the parking lot, not inside with her friends. Stalker? You are worse than ummmmmmmmmm at reading things into things that are just not there. Paranoid much? I never said anything about her friends ignoring her so why don't you learn to read before you start jumping down someone's throat? You are not the first person to ever lose a loved one to murder if you are Karen's sister. I am very sorry she died, but that doesn't make you anyone special to be on here jumping on anyone and everyone about something you read into a comment. Jump in the lake.
What you heard was seen in the parking lot? Now who would been in the parking lot seeing things?

And Curtis

#80056 Feb 18, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Wow, I'm really in control now.
Oh, did anyone else notice the comment left on the link nandoo provided? The one from a retired Dyersburg teacher?
You are?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80057 Feb 18, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>I know things others posters on here are unaware of. So with that being said....NO KAREN DID NOT DESERVE TO BE KILLED! Do I need to repeat myself? I also stated I will never say another bad word about her.
What did you know that others did not and where did that info come from? I am sure I know.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80058 Feb 18, 2013
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are praying for the kids, not accusing their father without solid evidence (the only parent they have right now), not trying to tear their family apart any more and allowing the proper authorities to conduct the investigation, then you should be patted on the back.
if you believe karen sister and mother are reading this blog, consider that her children are as well. so if you have to post support them and let them know that they are supported and it is truly about them and their well being. not trying to tear the rest of their world apart.
So many defenders used the words "solid evidence"

And Curtis

#80059 Feb 18, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What you heard was seen in the parking lot? Now who would been in the parking lot seeing things?
I think that the reason my name popped up in this comment, was because I think I called this person the killer. If you look at this comment, then it seems like a woman speaking here.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

well maybe this one time...

#80060 Feb 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here?
Why are you asking┐
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80061 Feb 18, 2013
Gingers Best Friend wrote:
I told Ginger that Karen was hitting up on her husband. She asked her husband about it and he showed her the texts Karen was sending him. She started the texts and he ingored most of them. He told Karen that he couldn't help her. There was no affair. The texts started in September. Karen was planning on leaving David around that time. I don't think David knew it. So leave Ginger out of this.
Mik--please tell us again how Karen got your husband's phone number?

And Curtis

#80062 Feb 18, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking┐
She did ask. Why aren't you not ansewing her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New constable in Finley 6 min Concerned 73
God is Great 25 min Ole Skool 1,815
Question for sheriff Box 26 min Guest 15
Save Beau, The Yellow Lab- This Woman Started it 2 hr guest 40
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 2 hr impulse 3,997
Guys that don't take care of their kids (Oct '11) 2 hr Louise 10
Jessica Santos 3 hr DamnShame 2
Wreck on 104 17 hr MBA 7