Search for Missing Karen Swift
sosad

Tucker, GA

#80075 Feb 19, 2013
Umx7...that was an awful thing to say to you or anyone. I want u to know I am still praying u find ur sister. Someday u will. Just ignore idiots that blabber stupid insults.
unreal

Irving, TX

#80076 Feb 19, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Drama queen? Really is that the best you can come up with? I recall very early on that someone called Karen a drama queen. And btw, was I typing to you? Just remember I know why you answer though.
Go back and read your post. You are living in a fantasy world if you think you will ever get to do anything you post. Ask him why lmfao, you and unnnnnnn need to get out of the fifth grade

Have a nice day :)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#80077 Feb 19, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20734...

Another article I had never read.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80078 Feb 19, 2013
nandoo wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2073441/Karen-Swift- Murder-probe-launched-body-mis sing-mother-found.html
Another article I had never read.
There were many news organizations and bloggers that picked up on this case once Karen's remains were found. Till then, someone had people believing that she had simply run off for some alone time with a boyfriend. That didn't pan out so it took the recovery of her remains to kick the story up a notch.
They did include some good pictures that humanizes Karen and her tragic story.
I caught this sentence...
"The timeline of events leaves questions, and a multi-hour window, up for investigation."
I'm still not sure who posted that the timeline had been whittled down to 45 minutes being unaccounted for. Anyone?
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#80079 Feb 19, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do dogs lick thier ba!!s?? Because they can...that simple.
Just as we all thought and just as the reason dogs do that is equivalent to you.....serves no purpose and has nothing else to do. Thanks for confirming. Have a great day! It's beautiful here!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80080 Feb 19, 2013
sosad wrote:
Umx7...that was an awful thing to say to you or anyone. I want u to know I am still praying u find ur sister. Someday u will. Just ignore idiots that blabber stupid insults.
Thanks! Yes, I thought it was to. I have no leads at all in my research thus far, but I know that she can be found one day. I will ignore the insults. Thanks again.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#80081 Feb 19, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many news organizations and bloggers that picked up on this case once Karen's remains were found. Till then, someone had people believing that she had simply run off for some alone time with a boyfriend. That didn't pan out so it took the recovery of her remains to kick the story up a notch.
They did include some good pictures that humanizes Karen and her tragic story.
I caught this sentence...
"The timeline of events leaves questions, and a multi-hour window, up for investigation."
I'm still not sure who posted that the timeline had been whittled down to 45 minutes being unaccounted for. Anyone?
If I remember correctly jsywk and ginger were pretty sure he had not time. Must have been before May, don't know why I think that...but I do!! Lol. I will try and find it. It has also been thrown out there that David would NEVER leave the girls alone...of course, when you commit murder, I imagine who will watch the kids comes in pretty far down the list of concerns.( As a defense, that one always made me chuckle.)

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

well maybe this one time...

#80082 Feb 19, 2013
Hi Unreal. Sup?
unreal

United States

#80083 Feb 19, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Hi Unreal. Sup?
Not much, how about you????

Location hidden

#80084 Feb 19, 2013
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/21242687/en...

Got a text alert. This is crazy.

Location hidden

#80085 Feb 19, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
http://www.newschannel5.com/st ory/21242687/endangered-child- alert-issued-for-16-year-old-g irl-in-maury-co
Got a text alert. This is crazy.
I pray they find her soon. Scary

Location hidden

#80086 Feb 19, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Nandoo! I hope this isn't happening again?? I agree with you, she needs to be found and brought home.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80087 Feb 19, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly jsywk and ginger were pretty sure he had not time. Must have been before May, don't know why I think that...but I do!! Lol. I will try and find it. It has also been thrown out there that David would NEVER leave the girls alone...of course, when you commit murder, I imagine who will watch the kids comes in pretty far down the list of concerns.( As a defense, that one always made me chuckle.)
I don't recall them narrowing it down to 45 minutes because that leaves the required time to do the dirty deed. It's not a big deal other than by the silence of most everyone I can discount it coming from Box. I do remember one of them saying that DS's cell phone records would show he stayed on the phone with a "friend" for a couple hours. We know that won't happen now. I find it interesting that no one local informed us where exactly the cell tower was located when we discussed cell phone pings. When I researched how far apart cell towers were, there was no definitive answer. It all depends on the number of cell phone users in a certain area. It can range from a mile or two in high use areas to 35 miles in rural areas. The likelihood exists that the next closest tower to the Swift home could be a long ways away. A little jaunt to the cemetery and Millsfield Highway wouldn't have been far enough to bring another tower into use. Cell phones wouldn't have had to be shut off and the batteries taken out.
I was trying to decide last night whether the original timeline of 1:30 to 5:30 am was still in play. It's easy to get confused with some of the stuff that gets posted here.

Location hidden

#80088 Feb 19, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so sad that someone disagrees about her coming home, and marks me spam. I know we have some sick people in this world, especially on something like this.
sosad

Tucker, GA

#80089 Feb 19, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>It is so sad that someone disagrees about her coming home, and marks me spam. I know we have some sick people in this world, especially on something like this.
wanted to tell you my story. I had a lost half sister. I had only seen her s couple of times in my childhood. I think I wad 10. After that I didnt get to see her anymore. After looking and digging and looking some more I found her. We were able to meet & share our first visit. The visit was exactly 26 years yo the date we last saw one another. 26 years is a long time but I nvr gave up. Dont u give up! God will help u. I will keep u in my prayers. U be sure to post when God answers. Bless You
sosad

Tucker, GA

#80090 Feb 19, 2013
Sorry lots of typo's in that...im posting from my phone'(

Tampa, FL

#80091 Feb 19, 2013
sosad wrote:
<quoted text> wanted to tell you my story. I had a lost half sister. I had only seen her s couple of times in my childhood. I think I wad 10. After that I didnt get to see her anymore. After looking and digging and looking some more I found her. We were able to meet & share our first visit. The visit was exactly 26 years yo the date we last saw one another. 26 years is a long time but I nvr gave up. Dont u give up! God will help u. I will keep u in my prayers. U be sure to post when God answers. Bless You
Hahahaha! How cute. sosad, here all nicey, nicey and full of God bless you but over on the Burgerland thread, cussing up a storm defending D-ummmmmmm
truth

Irving, TX

#80092 Feb 19, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
What makes me chuckle is one moron posts lies and the other morons believe it for facts.

Location hidden

#80093 Feb 19, 2013
sosad wrote:
<quoted text> wanted to tell you my story. I had a lost half sister. I had only seen her s couple of times in my childhood. I think I wad 10. After that I didnt get to see her anymore. After looking and digging and looking some more I found her. We were able to meet & share our first visit. The visit was exactly 26 years yo the date we last saw one another. 26 years is a long time but I nvr gave up. Dont u give up! God will help u. I will keep u in my prayers. U be sure to post when God answers. Bless You
I'm glad that you didn't give up and found her. I'm glad that you had visited her. I believe in family and my heart has always been family. When I found my other sister/brother for the first time that changed my life for the better. My sister and I do things together a lot, because she lives closer to me. I do drive to St. Louis with her to see the rest of the family. They accepted me from day one. I really do want to find her and be in her life. I've been searching for 13 years now. Thanks for your comment. Thank you for pushing me and being behind me. God bless you.

Location hidden

#80094 Feb 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! How cute. sosad, here all nicey, nicey and full of God bless you but over on the Burgerland thread, cussing up a storm defending D-ummmmmmm
Forget it! I hope you are enjoying your day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zack Haynes or Hayes monster truck guy (Sep '13) 40 min Guest 13
God will break your teeth. 1 hr nice 9
what is the worst bar in dyersburg? 2 hr carl 1
Mid Way Bar 2 hr jim 3
ICE in Dyersburg 2 hr Lorenzo 10
Keith Lewis 2 hr stacey 2
Mexico ready to retaliate by hurting American c... 2 hr stacey 5
Chimes for charity walker girl 2 hr kabilka 39

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web