Search for Missing Karen Swift

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#80053 Feb 18, 2013
Ya'll keep on and you gonna solve this case rite here on Topix......well maybe not in real life but in topix life.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80054 Feb 18, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Ya'll keep on and you gonna solve this case rite here on Topix......well maybe not in real life but in topix life.
Why are you here?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80055 Feb 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
This guest never said any such thing about Karen getting up and moving away from her friends and I never even insinuated that I was at the party because I was not. What I heard was seen outside in the parking lot, not inside with her friends. Stalker? You are worse than ummmmmmmmmm at reading things into things that are just not there. Paranoid much? I never said anything about her friends ignoring her so why don't you learn to read before you start jumping down someone's throat? You are not the first person to ever lose a loved one to murder if you are Karen's sister. I am very sorry she died, but that doesn't make you anyone special to be on here jumping on anyone and everyone about something you read into a comment. Jump in the lake.
What you heard was seen in the parking lot? Now who would been in the parking lot seeing things?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80056 Feb 18, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Wow, I'm really in control now.
Oh, did anyone else notice the comment left on the link nandoo provided? The one from a retired Dyersburg teacher?
You are?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80057 Feb 18, 2013
Ginger is in the House wrote:
<quoted text>I know things others posters on here are unaware of. So with that being said....NO KAREN DID NOT DESERVE TO BE KILLED! Do I need to repeat myself? I also stated I will never say another bad word about her.
What did you know that others did not and where did that info come from? I am sure I know.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80058 Feb 18, 2013
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are praying for the kids, not accusing their father without solid evidence (the only parent they have right now), not trying to tear their family apart any more and allowing the proper authorities to conduct the investigation, then you should be patted on the back.
if you believe karen sister and mother are reading this blog, consider that her children are as well. so if you have to post support them and let them know that they are supported and it is truly about them and their well being. not trying to tear the rest of their world apart.
So many defenders used the words "solid evidence"

Location hidden

#80059 Feb 18, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What you heard was seen in the parking lot? Now who would been in the parking lot seeing things?
I think that the reason my name popped up in this comment, was because I think I called this person the killer. If you look at this comment, then it seems like a woman speaking here.

Pepper_126

#80060 Feb 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here?
Why are you asking¿
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80061 Feb 18, 2013
Gingers Best Friend wrote:
I told Ginger that Karen was hitting up on her husband. She asked her husband about it and he showed her the texts Karen was sending him. She started the texts and he ingored most of them. He told Karen that he couldn't help her. There was no affair. The texts started in September. Karen was planning on leaving David around that time. I don't think David knew it. So leave Ginger out of this.
Mik--please tell us again how Karen got your husband's phone number?

Location hidden

#80062 Feb 18, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking¿
She did ask. Why aren't you not ansewing her?

Location hidden

#80063 Feb 18, 2013
Hey pep... Pay attention to what sassy is bringing up and read the old comments, then maybe you can understand what is going on.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80064 Feb 18, 2013
mr ed wrote:
just for everyones in formation, he did not speak to the media because LE told him not to and he also reported her missing as soon as he got to her car. just so the facts are straight.
Remind me what time the car was seen by the neighbor and then when was she reported missing? And why would le tell him not to speak to the media? These are the tru facts thought right?
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80065 Feb 18, 2013
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text>
just as soon as he was called and he woke up. he called me right after he called the police. it was sometime that morning. early, woke me up.
Do what? The missing persons report wasnt filed until 2:37 pm. How early did he wake you?

Pepper_126

#80066 Feb 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Hey pep... Pay attention to what sassy is bringing up and read the old comments, then maybe you can understand what is going on.
You chittin me, rite?
*roll eyes*
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80067 Feb 18, 2013
mr ed wrote:
<quoted text>
guess you are correct. she left her kids saying that her husband was abusive. she left her kids to take the punches she could not. she doesnt deserve respect and she is acting out in guilt. she keeps bringing up something that was dead and forgiven in their marriage and it is because she cant forgive herself. by the way her oldest son is with david right now. she is not telling that.
OMG!!! I cannot believe you were really posting.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80068 Feb 18, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you asking¿
Because you seem quite concerned that others are posting on here and for whatever reason they deem necessary..........so why are you? It's really just a simple question.

Pepper_126

#80069 Feb 19, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you seem quite concerned that others are posting on here and for whatever reason they deem necessary..........so why are you? It's really just a simple question.
Why do dogs lick thier ba!!s?? Because they can...that simple.
Hopeful

Longview, TX

#80070 Feb 19, 2013
Guest | Yesterday
Case cold. Show some respect and stop posting about somebody that feet don't touch this evil earth anymore.
Report this post

You just can't stop yourself can you? This is not going away. You can blame her and whomever else you choose but only you have the answers. My only question is why and I will eventually face you and ask that question face to face. I want to know WHY???
unreal

Mckinney, TX

#80071 Feb 19, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Guest | Yesterday
Case cold. Show some respect and stop posting about somebody that feet don't touch this evil earth anymore.
Report this post
You just can't stop yourself can you? This is not going away. You can blame her and whomever else you choose but only you have the answers. My only question is why and I will eventually face you and ask that question face to face. I want to know WHY???
Lol

sure you will drama queen

Have a nice day :)
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80072 Feb 19, 2013
Winter Storm Q: How much snow......

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-winter/wi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Tim Naifeh Found Guilty of Triple Murder (May '15) 45 min Tina 28
Woodlawn street drug house 1 hr Kaci 16
What happened with John Wheeler? 2 hr Jen 51
People steal in JC Penney (Jan '09) 5 hr Ugliest Bitch in ... 210
Who else among us has noticed the great influx ... 7 hr Michelle P 45
City of Dyersburg suspends a guy in sanitation ... 7 hr guest 3
Delila peery 8 hr Ifuseekamy 1
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) Aug 20 Big Rick 606

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages