Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#80019 Feb 18, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
This thread is not controlled by anyone. There is one person here who talks to himself endlessly. Everyone else is waiting for new developments in the case. Ocassionally, we talk among ourselves while waiting.
Well, I guess we are all guilty of talking amongst our selves then. You said it.
Hopeful

United States

#80020 Feb 18, 2013
Just so you will know | Dec 11, 2011
ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, from what I have learned in the past week, or two that has surfaced up of the people that I've talked to. Now, as far as Mrs. Gurien saying that she called at 11:30 pm that night was true... the thing of the urgent text messages at 11:40 doesn't seem to add up to the point, that I believe she was in trouble already at that point. No where can I find thi report from anyone in town, that he called at 8:30? This doesn't seem to fit Mrs. Guriens story just right, and they are looking at that. Now, I'm not saying that Mrs. Gurien is lying, but there is more to that timeline as well, and regardless if it was that early, someone needs to bring this up into the investigation again, because I have went over this route almost 6 times, and that 8:30 pm that evening is just weird right now.

Just one more question. If Karen was in trouble and could call all these people, why on earth could she not have called 911 or someone that could help her? That makes no sense whatsoever. If someone was chasing me, you can bet that I would be on the phone calling the cops, not friends.
Report this post

Battery was removed from phone.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#80021 Feb 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
HOGWASH!
Complete and utter HOGWASH!! Total BS!!!!!! And he knows it!:-)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#80022 Feb 18, 2013
Do not tell me if I agree with Dawg then I think David did this! I have never said who I think did this horrible crime. I do have an opinion but choose not to voice it hear. J4K!
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#80023 Feb 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone that agrees with dawg, just me, and Mrs. Little Texas says that David did it.
LIAR!!!!"" I never said he did it. If you "read" that in anything I have said then please show me or leave my name off of your nasty little fingers!! I have an opinion but sure wouldn't tell you. And you're not smart enough to figure it out. You are a rude little troll. Now shouldn't you be in school learning how to speak and type sensibly!?

Location hidden

#80024 Feb 18, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
Just so you will know | Dec 11, 2011
ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, from what I have learned in the past week, or two that has surfaced up of the people that I've talked to. Now, as far as Mrs. Gurien saying that she called at 11:30 pm that night was true... the thing of the urgent text messages at 11:40 doesn't seem to add up to the point, that I believe she was in trouble already at that point. No where can I find thi report from anyone in town, that he called at 8:30? This doesn't seem to fit Mrs. Guriens story just right, and they are looking at that. Now, I'm not saying that Mrs. Gurien is lying, but there is more to that timeline as well, and regardless if it was that early, someone needs to bring this up into the investigation again, because I have went over this route almost 6 times, and that 8:30 pm that evening is just weird right now.
Just one more question. If Karen was in trouble and could call all these people, why on earth could she not have called 911 or someone that could help her? That makes no sense whatsoever. If someone was chasing me, you can bet that I would be on the phone calling the cops, not friends.
Report this post
Battery was removed from phone.
Like I've said before time after time, that she could have called or told Cathy Bono?

Location hidden

#80025 Feb 18, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> LIAR!!!!"" I never said he did it. If you "read" that in anything I have said then please show me or leave my name off of your nasty little fingers!! I have an opinion but sure wouldn't tell you. And you're not smart enough to figure it out. You are a rude little troll. Now shouldn't you be in school learning how to speak and type sensibly!?
But you have given clues about who did it by agreeing with dawg.

Location hidden

#80026 Feb 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>But you have given clues about who did it by agreeing with dawg.
It doesnt matter what anyone post you turn it into what ever serves your purpose. You really need to let this Dawg thing go. Matter opf fact... just go.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80027 Feb 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>David didn't do it. The woman did it.
Are you saying he had a girlfriend and that he "had" her do it or is an accomplice?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80028 Feb 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Like I've said before time after time, that she could have called or told Cathy Bono?
You don't know that she didn't.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#80029 Feb 18, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>But you have given clues about who did it by agreeing with dawg.
No she hasn't. Back off and quit starting trouble again. Just because someone doesn't attack someone for having a different opinion doesn't mean they agree with them.

Location hidden

#80030 Feb 18, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying he had a girlfriend and that he "had" her do it or is an accomplice?
I think that she made a friend when she moved here, and then had a falling out.As time went on the woman was getting more jealous and finally went overboard.

Location hidden

#80032 Feb 18, 2013
PooP wrote:
Umm u need serious help u need to be in a padded room no wonder your family gave u up for adoption I would have just left u on the side of the grand canyon diggin in a garbage bin
That was mean and uncalled for. That was a personal attack
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80033 Feb 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What I found interesting is how so many different opinions can be formed about one crime. Not that I agree or disagree with this article. Just that I hadnt read it and it is a different take on this crime then most I have read.
Opinions are only limited by the imagination offering the opinion.
This blogger calls the Swift home a "stately mansion". It can be called a custom home, but really can't be described as a mansion, stately or otherwise.
Then he states....
"Another new piece of evidence, which was revealed on Nancy Grace on Monday night, is that the abandoned Nissan Murano's tires were slashed with a knife, most likely by Karen's killer."
....when the only thing Box has revealed is the presence of a screw causing a slow leak. This guy is certainly looking to the wrong source for evidence in this case. According to Nancy Grace, Dyersburg is an upscale suburb of Memphis.
Then the blogger's claim that there's something very significant about where Karen was discarded. "Bill Warner, an astute private investigator from Florida, has pointed out there are all kinds of country roads where poor Karen could have been deposited. The choice of a proxy spot to a graveyard was deliberate!" I don't know about everyone else who knows the Dyer County area, but I don't see "all kinds of country roads" to choose from when time is of the essence.
This blogger referred to Bill Warner as an astute private investigator. He may be, as far as I know. I sure haven't seen him do anything but become a blogger on the internet who has an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
I understand that this article was written just after Karen was found. Emotions were running wild right along with the speculation. We've had nearly 16 months to think about this more calmly and more clearly. Box has ruled out a serial killer or a Holly Bobo connection. So we can surely discount the blogger's opinion that Holly's abductor is also Karen's abductor.
I can't forget Box's statement, "We must look at the last place she was known to be alive", or something close to that. I also can't forget that Box has stated there's only one poi. Everyone else has been ruled out.
Add it up and it sure as hell doesn't look good for David Swift.
It is what it is.

Location hidden

#80034 Feb 18, 2013
When I said we talk to other people I didn't mean the ones in your head! LOL!

Location hidden

#80035 Feb 18, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinions are only limited by the imagination offering the opinion.
This blogger calls the Swift home a "stately mansion". It can be called a custom home, but really can't be described as a mansion, stately or otherwise.
Then he states....
"Another new piece of evidence, which was revealed on Nancy Grace on Monday night, is that the abandoned Nissan Murano's tires were slashed with a knife, most likely by Karen's killer."
....when the only thing Box has revealed is the presence of a screw causing a slow leak. This guy is certainly looking to the wrong source for evidence in this case. According to Nancy Grace, Dyersburg is an upscale suburb of Memphis.
Then the blogger's claim that there's something very significant about where Karen was discarded. "Bill Warner, an astute private investigator from Florida, has pointed out there are all kinds of country roads where poor Karen could have been deposited. The choice of a proxy spot to a graveyard was deliberate!" I don't know about everyone else who knows the Dyer County area, but I don't see "all kinds of country roads" to choose from when time is of the essence.
This blogger referred to Bill Warner as an astute private investigator. He may be, as far as I know. I sure haven't seen him do anything but become a blogger on the internet who has an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
I understand that this article was written just after Karen was found. Emotions were running wild right along with the speculation. We've had nearly 16 months to think about this more calmly and more clearly. Box has ruled out a serial killer or a Holly Bobo connection. So we can surely discount the blogger's opinion that Holly's abductor is also Karen's abductor.
I can't forget Box's statement, "We must look at the last place she was known to be alive", or something close to that. I also can't forget that Box has stated there's only one poi. Everyone else has been ruled out.
Add it up and it sure as hell doesn't look good for David Swift.
It is what it is.
As I stated last week I had a discussion with a detective about this case last week. He said the exact same thing. He did however also agree that David is smart in not talking to anyone.

Location hidden

#80036 Feb 18, 2013
PooP wrote:
Umm u need serious help u need to be in a padded room no wonder your family gave u up for adoption I would have just left u on the side of the grand canyon diggin in a garbage bin
If that was the case, then I guess my real sister and brother that I found a few years ago on my daddy's side and their family would have done the same thing. What you don't realize is that me and my sister talk every other day. Now, if I find my other half sister on my mothers side, then I believe that we could have that kind of relationship. So jump back jack, because you don't know all of the story like me and my sister/brother and family knows.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#80037 Feb 18, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated last week I had a discussion with a detective about this case last week. He said the exact same thing. He did however also agree that David is smart in not talking to anyone.
Certainly DS has every right to hire an attorney, if for no other reason than to be a spokesperson.
I don't think his silence is what makes people feel he's the perp.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80038 Feb 18, 2013
guessed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with this person much, but I think they are absolutely correct.
She took the kids and left papers in the house for him to find? She was running with people and out partying having a good time. He was history as far as she was concerned. He did call the police, but I could understand not giving a supreme effort for someone that pulled that stunt. Leave divorce papers and run off with the kids not saying where? Nasty!
Why not lets tell the truth about the divorce papers G? If you will let about something like this, you will lie about most anything else.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#80039 Feb 18, 2013
Right wrote:
This question is for Lisa or anyone that might know the answer.
In the beginning there are posts about someone seeing Karen's car at 4:40 or 4:50am. This is even stateded repeatedly on one of the fb pages. What changed to cause the time to change to mr. Lamb sightingat 5:30am? Was the first witness found to be unreliable? Was the wrong info give to the family? Also if the call to pick up her child was at 1:30am, why is the timeline from 1:30 to 5:30, and not 2:00 to 5:30. It took a little time to gather her things from the bonas house then time to drive to where the child was. Surely she spoke with a parent there or at least was seen in their driveway while the child got into the car. All of this had to happen after the 1:30 call so why is the timeline not later than 1:30am?
I would like the answers too. Did you ever give the correct answers G?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dry 6 min Guest 1
Would you take an ex lover back? 17 min Huh 12
Go kneel in the gettos 33 min Amazed 7
Dyer County 49 min Guest 3
BREAKING:CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To F... 1 hr REDS don t care 5
LOCK THEM LOCK THEM UP,6 White House Advisers U... 1 hr REDS don t care 1
51 club 3 hr REDS don t care 24
Blackburns 22 hr Impulse 3
Drunk Drivers Sun AlwaysDrunkAlways... 33

Dyersburg Jobs