just my thoughts

Mckinney, TX

#79921 Feb 16, 2013
I bet they are waiting for his attorney before he will go with them

Little Rock, AR

#79922 Feb 16, 2013
Reckon they will burn the house like they did in California? Listen for a single gunshot to go off.
just my thoughts

Mckinney, TX

#79923 Feb 16, 2013
he will not go easy you can bet. He will have an attorney at his side before he goes anywhere with them

Dallas, TX

#79924 Feb 16, 2013
More lies. People driving by report no cars.

United States

#79925 Feb 16, 2013
Well what ever happened there? Did channel 5 ever find out anything?

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#79926 Feb 17, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily. They could be waiting for an arrest.
You got connections.....remember?

United States

#79927 Feb 17, 2013
they are no closer today to makin an arrest than they were a year ago when they found her.. idc what jeff box says.. it does not take 14+ months to get any evidence back.. hours, days, maybe even few weeks.. but not 14 months.. he is full of himself.. maybe at election time vote someone in who will work on the case!
Mrs Tea

Ashburn, VA

#79928 Feb 17, 2013
Justice for Karen! Hoping there is some news, soon.

_______(off topic)_____

We are getting even more snow! So , we are taking the kids and meeting our friends to get some snow tubing and skiing in. Have a great day, all!
Mrs Tea

Ashburn, VA

#79929 Feb 17, 2013
What the check happened to my location!!!?????

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79930 Feb 17, 2013
I signed in to see if this helps.hmmmm.....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79931 Feb 17, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You caused it...
I caused you to be disrespectful?? What a stupid comment...You did it all by yourself. Well you and your little band of "friends"
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79932 Feb 17, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
Justice for Karen! Hoping there is some news, soon.
_______(off topic)_____
We are getting even more snow! So , we are taking the kids and meeting our friends to get some snow tubing and skiing in. Have a great day, all!
This is the snow I was warning you about earlier in the week. This system hit northern California and headed through Denver on Wednesday and ended up over top of Oklahoma and waited for a cold front to pass by. It snowed in Meridian, Mississippi yesterday for a about 5 minutes. Then it raced towards you. Looks like it's wound pretty tight, so the winds will be brutal.

Location hidden

#79933 Feb 17, 2013
sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported by whom? do not recall seeing this report at all.nly rumored right here on topix!
JSYWK posted in that comment "why would he think any different until they found the car"?? Well he was informed of the car early that morning ( the link has already been posted that talks about Lamb calling him and telling him early that morning) So why wait until 2 something that afternoon to report her missing?? After being prompted by friends I might add???

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79934 Feb 17, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the snow I was warning you about earlier in the week. This system hit northern California and headed through Denver on Wednesday and ended up over top of Oklahoma and waited for a cold front to pass by. It snowed in Meridian, Mississippi yesterday for a about 5 minutes. Then it raced towards you. Looks like it's wound pretty tight, so the winds will be brutal.
You did predict that! The weather changes so quickly in New England. There's a common saying if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes.:)
Hopeful

United States

#79935 Feb 17, 2013
Pepper126 | Nov 27, 2011
Yes it was her business but her business may be responsible. Let's get real here.
Just like PWT said "these life styles can tend to turn out bad."
Report this post

Friends with who?
Hopeful

United States

#79936 Feb 17, 2013
davids friend | Dec 7, 2011
officerswife2010 wrote:
Is there going to be any release from cops anytime soon like next 48 hours?
Speaking of her having 2 phones she prob had a secret phone so the hubby didn't know right? Not saying anything bad about her or gossiping bc I know ppl who are trying to separate from spouse have 2 phones and the spouse doesn't know about it or the #

David knew about both phones and he was ok with it. he told me about it long ago. by the way he wasnt checking any phone bills, he had a company phone! get your facts right!
Report this post
But he was paying for one of her phones. Pretty sure he reviewed the bill.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79937 Feb 17, 2013
Mrstea wrote:
<quoted text>
You did predict that! The weather changes so quickly in New England. There's a common saying if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes.:)
That's a universal saying, I think. They say the same about our midwestern weather.
And no, lol, I didn't predict that! I have three weather sources on the web....

http://www.wunderground.com/maps/

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Cur...

http://www.weather.com/

.....and between the three you can find out what's being predicted at least 10 days in the future. Each site lets you zero in on any location you want to. You basically get the same information from all three, but in a different format and graphics.

Benton, AR

#79938 Feb 17, 2013
UMMMMMMMM is the president and CEO of all weather channels.Anything going on has to pass his desk first.
doofus

Dyersburg, TN

#79939 Feb 17, 2013
is this the f---ing weather info site or karen swift ?

Location hidden

#79940 Feb 17, 2013
Good afternoon, hope this day finds all well and enjoying this Sunday.

I didn't see any follow up about the "raid" last night on 51. I looked in the Star and there were alot of indictments handed down in an multi agency undercover drug bust. I am guessing that LE is going to be busy for a bit serving all the warrants.

I am still hoping that one of those warrants will be for the heinous crime committed against Karen. I spent some time looking back at the pictures that family and friends have shared, she looked like she was such a vibrant woman. So pretty and from what has been shared here, loving and fun, I cannot believe she is gone! Her justice cannot come soon enough. J4K

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hug pot hole in back of Arbys 31 min Tom 33
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 36 min Winner 40
Carl McBroom 41 min Wow 9
God is Great (Aug '14) 58 min guest 2,384
unlicensed tattooing (May '12) 1 hr wherewolf 155
miss u so much 1 hr Prostitute Flange 14
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 2 hr guest 26
state troopers 23 hr seriously 11

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at March 27 at 8:59PM CDT

Dyersburg Dating