Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79797 Feb 15, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Good mornin Q and nan and Mrs T! I suppose you are right but when I read last nights crud, I just started to laugh, I just love the trash talk, so cute and ineffective. It seems that it understands that kind of talk, what with the mental capacity of a jr high student! But I digress.....I will do my best to rise above, but if it cracks me up again, all bets are off.
Have a great Friday and as always J4K
I was laughing about the posts, too. All those voices in one head cracks me up.
About the dogs....
One dog would have been used exclusively for Karen's scent. That dog apparently didn't hit on anything around the car. So they used another dog to follow the scent that did leave the scene. Yes, a dog can follow whatever scent they are tasked to follow. Sniff the front seat and floor area in front of the seat, then track it from there. But, that in itself doesn't prove murder, so you're right, we can't put too much into that all by itself. But grouped with other evidence it sure starts painting a picture.
Even the forensic evidence could be clouded by the fact that Karen was still living in the home and DS's DNA would be present for many reasons.
Obviously, this is a tough case.
Thanks for the comments, ladies. I've sincerely enjoyed the last 30 years of my life. I was somewhat hesitant to have children but my wife convinced me that it would be okay. I'm glad she did. Twenty eight years ago was a fun time for both of us. I think we're still on our honeymoon.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79798 Feb 15, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Friday to you Queue! I spoke to a friend who happens to be a LE detective yesterday; he knows nothing of this case. I told him a few things that Box has said, and he seems to think Box knows exactly who committed this crime but for what ever reason isnt naming a suspect. He said it can take a very long time before an arrest is made. He said he himself has two open murder cases and he knows who committed one but doesnt have enough evidence to prove it.
My point in sharing this is...we have to be patient. As much as the family deserves justice, it may be awhile.
Hi nandoo, RIT, DAWG, et al normal one's. LOL!
I've witnessed and also had quite a few "sources" give a few different scenarios as such....all resulting in an arrest and successful prosecution when handled in a way like this one - especially with some certain factors involved. Time benefits the prosecutor(s) more than the perp in the end.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79799 Feb 15, 2013
A special "Happy Anniversary" to Mr. and Mrs. DAWG! Nice to hear double digits in a marriage anymore. Good for you! Going on our 25th!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79800 Feb 15, 2013
Queue wrote:
A special "Happy Anniversary" to Mr. and Mrs. DAWG! Nice to hear double digits in a marriage anymore. Good for you! Going on our 25th!
TY. And the same to you for your 25th. It was yesterday, Valentine's Day, that I awoke to a post from my cousin saying he was ending his eight and a half year marriage to his wife. Valentine's Day! My wife and I looked at one another like, wth? I know, divorces are necessary. No need for anyone to stay together if it's obvious not going to work. I blame most marriage failures on the guys, but I understand that's not always the case. Personally, I see men being too domineering. But of course, that's from my perspective.
Then I wake up this morning to an article in the paper that starts out....
"A couple at the center of Wednesday's fatal shooting in Greenwood and the eventual suicide of the suspect had a troubled marriage for years, but investigators still don't know exactly what prompted the fatal turn."
This world has gone completely crazy.
Also yesterday morning, a couple gang banging wannabes were sent out on their gang initiation to the "burbs". They robbed an old lady who was in her garage with an open door, then came within a quarter mile of my house and blocked a guy leaving his cul de sac driveway and shot him in the head when he refused to give up his wallet, killing him, then went cross town to the burbs on the west side and shot a guy walking his dog. LE eventually chased them down and apprehended them after causing a multi car accident that sent several to local hospitals.
My gun now goes to the garage with me when I go. This is crazy stuff. It's just a total breakdown of societal norms.
And my daughter scoffs when I tell her constantly to be aware of what's going on around her. Be aware of people just hanging out and be aware of movements of people in the parking lots of stores. It bothers me when she's out after dark.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79804 Feb 15, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
TY. And the same to you for your 25th. It was yesterday, Valentine's Day, that I awoke to a post from my cousin saying he was ending his eight and a half year marriage to his wife. Valentine's Day! My wife and I looked at one another like, wth? I know, divorces are necessary. No need for anyone to stay together if it's obvious not going to work. I blame most marriage failures on the guys, but I understand that's not always the case. Personally, I see men being too domineering. But of course, that's from my perspective.
Then I wake up this morning to an article in the paper that starts out....
"A couple at the center of Wednesday's fatal shooting in Greenwood and the eventual suicide of the suspect had a troubled marriage for years, but investigators still don't know exactly what prompted the fatal turn."
This world has gone completely crazy.
Also yesterday morning, a couple gang banging wannabes were sent out on their gang initiation to the "burbs". They robbed an old lady who was in her garage with an open door, then came within a quarter mile of my house and blocked a guy leaving his cul de sac driveway and shot him in the head when he refused to give up his wallet, killing him, then went cross town to the burbs on the west side and shot a guy walking his dog. LE eventually chased them down and apprehended them after causing a multi car accident that sent several to local hospitals.
My gun now goes to the garage with me when I go. This is crazy stuff. It's just a total breakdown of societal norms.
And my daughter scoffs when I tell her constantly to be aware of what's going on around her. Be aware of people just hanging out and be aware of movements of people in the parking lots of stores. It bothers me when she's out after dark.
I would be worried too with a daughter. My parents taught me to "walk with a purpose" at a very early age in case I ended up not being surrounded by "the right people in the right places" once away from family here and there. Still - you just never know....thankful for CCW here in good ole MO also.
bno

Lawrence, KS

#79805 Feb 15, 2013
Ginger wrote:
_UnReal_ you haven't posted much. I wonder how you can claim you've been kicked off so many times. I think you'er new and trying to attack the ones on here fighting for K. JMO
naw, he was just in a "coma", too bad it didn't last.
Hopeful

United States

#79806 Feb 15, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Praying for you sick people to quit using a dead woman to get your thrills
Have a nice day :)
Well if you hadn't murdered her we wouldn't be here talking about it now would we?

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#79807 Feb 15, 2013
Ginger wrote:
_UnReal_ you haven't posted much. I wonder how you can claim you've been kicked off so many times. I think you'er new and trying to attack the ones on here fighting for K. JMO
Oh I know you didn't say that....Low count means nothing. Believe me.

“In Search Of......”

Since: Jun 10

Orlando, FL

#79808 Feb 15, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you hadn't murdered her we wouldn't be here talking about it now would we?
It's a shame this is still ongoing.
Prayers for the victim and children.

“In Search Of......”

Since: Jun 10

Orlando, FL

#79809 Feb 15, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know you didn't say that....Low count means nothing. Believe me.
Oh honey, it most certainly does.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79810 Feb 15, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be worried too with a daughter. My parents taught me to "walk with a purpose" at a very early age in case I ended up not being surrounded by "the right people in the right places" once away from family here and there. Still - you just never know....thankful for CCW here in good ole MO also.
My wife told me a long time ago that she didn't think she could shoot someone. So I dropped the idea of getting her licensed and trained. I offered to take her to the range many times and she wasn't interested. So I have had the same attitude with the daughter. The last thing I'd want is for a gun to be taken from them in a moment of hesitation.
It wouldn't bother me in the least bit to shoot someone that's up to no good, but I admit that I don't carry all the time. Mainly when I travel. But the way things are going around here, I'm reconsidering all my options.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79811 Feb 15, 2013
I just reviewed the previous page and something jumped out at me.....
All the "newbies" seem to be icon junkies, too.
Bwaaahahahahahahahaha
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79812 Feb 15, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife told me a long time ago that she didn't think she could shoot someone. So I dropped the idea of getting her licensed and trained. I offered to take her to the range many times and she wasn't interested. So I have had the same attitude with the daughter. The last thing I'd want is for a gun to be taken from them in a moment of hesitation.
It wouldn't bother me in the least bit to shoot someone that's up to no good, but I admit that I don't carry all the time. Mainly when I travel. But the way things are going around here, I'm reconsidering all my options.
My husband and brother do some "Systema" Instructing on the side of their "real jobs". They grew up together and have always "practiced on eachother". My brother ended up choosing a career that it isn't necessary unless it's walking in a parking garage and he's attacked - LOL! But my husband gets to have some fun with it from time to time.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79813 Feb 15, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband and brother do some "Systema" Instructing on the side of their "real jobs". They grew up together and have always "practiced on eachother". My brother ended up choosing a career that it isn't necessary unless it's walking in a parking garage and he's attacked - LOL! But my husband gets to have some fun with it from time to time.
That's kind of funny. I've watched some "pranks gone wrong" on YouTube that go along those lines. A couple of guys are trying to pull off a prank and unknown to them there's a "systema" guy nearby that reacts to the prank. Prankster gets punkn'd. lol
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79817 Feb 15, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of funny. I've watched some "pranks gone wrong" on YouTube that go along those lines. A couple of guys are trying to pull off a prank and unknown to them there's a "systema" guy nearby that reacts to the prank. Prankster gets punkn'd. lol
LOL! I've seen those too. Couldn't help but to forward them to those guys.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79818 Feb 15, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I've seen those too. Couldn't help but to forward them to those guys.
Have you seen the Snowman prank? Let me find it. It's harmless but funny.....

This is season one, episode one.
Check the tough, serious guy out that's chicken to take his eyes off the snowman at 24 seconds.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79819 Feb 15, 2013
Then the shopping mall prank gone wrong.

Ouch.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#79820 Feb 15, 2013
Dori_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey, it most certainly does.
Care to explain?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79821 Feb 15, 2013
This is absolutely hysterical. The first video is an actual interview by a news reporter. The second is a remix of the same interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Frisky

Rowlett, TX

#79822 Feb 15, 2013
Could we please stay on the topic please? I mean that is what all the bitchin was about right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 7 min Jessie Hope 3,580
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min BOiaF 152,460
missing man ? 19 min ccnt 219
Replacement sheriff 28 min rhonda 8
Bye Gators 40 min race 1
fantastic sams 44 min guest67 1
More Sheriff Box Blunders 58 min Guest 74
I still love you after what you did.. 1 hr meow 37
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 4 hr guest 145
DHS principal 6 hr guest 27
wtf happen at walmart 8 hr guest 6
Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match

Dyersburg Jobs