Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79810 Feb 15, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be worried too with a daughter. My parents taught me to "walk with a purpose" at a very early age in case I ended up not being surrounded by "the right people in the right places" once away from family here and there. Still - you just never know....thankful for CCW here in good ole MO also.
My wife told me a long time ago that she didn't think she could shoot someone. So I dropped the idea of getting her licensed and trained. I offered to take her to the range many times and she wasn't interested. So I have had the same attitude with the daughter. The last thing I'd want is for a gun to be taken from them in a moment of hesitation.
It wouldn't bother me in the least bit to shoot someone that's up to no good, but I admit that I don't carry all the time. Mainly when I travel. But the way things are going around here, I'm reconsidering all my options.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79811 Feb 15, 2013
I just reviewed the previous page and something jumped out at me.....
All the "newbies" seem to be icon junkies, too.
Bwaaahahahahahahahaha
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79812 Feb 15, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife told me a long time ago that she didn't think she could shoot someone. So I dropped the idea of getting her licensed and trained. I offered to take her to the range many times and she wasn't interested. So I have had the same attitude with the daughter. The last thing I'd want is for a gun to be taken from them in a moment of hesitation.
It wouldn't bother me in the least bit to shoot someone that's up to no good, but I admit that I don't carry all the time. Mainly when I travel. But the way things are going around here, I'm reconsidering all my options.
My husband and brother do some "Systema" Instructing on the side of their "real jobs". They grew up together and have always "practiced on eachother". My brother ended up choosing a career that it isn't necessary unless it's walking in a parking garage and he's attacked - LOL! But my husband gets to have some fun with it from time to time.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79813 Feb 15, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband and brother do some "Systema" Instructing on the side of their "real jobs". They grew up together and have always "practiced on eachother". My brother ended up choosing a career that it isn't necessary unless it's walking in a parking garage and he's attacked - LOL! But my husband gets to have some fun with it from time to time.
That's kind of funny. I've watched some "pranks gone wrong" on YouTube that go along those lines. A couple of guys are trying to pull off a prank and unknown to them there's a "systema" guy nearby that reacts to the prank. Prankster gets punkn'd. lol
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#79817 Feb 15, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of funny. I've watched some "pranks gone wrong" on YouTube that go along those lines. A couple of guys are trying to pull off a prank and unknown to them there's a "systema" guy nearby that reacts to the prank. Prankster gets punkn'd. lol
LOL! I've seen those too. Couldn't help but to forward them to those guys.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79818 Feb 15, 2013
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I've seen those too. Couldn't help but to forward them to those guys.
Have you seen the Snowman prank? Let me find it. It's harmless but funny.....

This is season one, episode one.
Check the tough, serious guy out that's chicken to take his eyes off the snowman at 24 seconds.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79819 Feb 15, 2013
Then the shopping mall prank gone wrong.

Ouch.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#79820 Feb 15, 2013
Dori_M wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh honey, it most certainly does.
Care to explain?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79821 Feb 15, 2013
This is absolutely hysterical. The first video is an actual interview by a news reporter. The second is a remix of the same interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Frisky

Rowlett, TX

#79822 Feb 15, 2013
Could we please stay on the topic please? I mean that is what all the bitchin was about right?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79823 Feb 15, 2013
What engineers do on weekends....

Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79824 Feb 15, 2013
I'm sorry. I get hooked on this stuff.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79825 Feb 15, 2013
Frisky wrote:
Could we please stay on the topic please? I mean that is what all the bitchin was about right?
<hands Friskie a tissue>
Unreal One

Dyersburg, TN

#79826 Feb 15, 2013
LMFAO

Those you cannot beat you report and get banned

Info for you now Ginger......This is about 45 times banned for me now

Now ask me did I do just what I said I would do two weeks ago???? Yes I did, for over a week now I have controlled this thread

Now post all the denials, on how I did not do any of that

We all know the truth

Have a nice day :)
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79827 Feb 15, 2013
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79828 Feb 15, 2013
Frisky wrote:
And a peanut.
Enjoy.
Real life calls.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79829 Feb 15, 2013
Unreal One wrote:
LMFAO
Now ask me did I do just what I said I would do two weeks ago???? Yes I did, for over a week now I have controlled this thread
We all know the truth
Everyone's just soooooooo impressed.
Have a good boy cookie on my tab.
Later.
Unreal One

Dyersburg, TN

#79830 Feb 15, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's just soooooooo impressed.
Have a good boy cookie on my tab.
Later.
LMFAO

You clowns were just too easy

bno

Lawrence, KS

#79831 Feb 15, 2013
Unreal One wrote:
LMFAO
We all know the truth
Can't be a troll if you aren't registered, so go cry somewhere else.
sassy

Searcy, AR

#79832 Feb 15, 2013
Proud moma wrote:
Where is JSYWN?????
Something frightened her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for sheriff Box 17 min Guest 17
tammy hipps 22 min Guest 4
Michael Young 2 34 min kokoknows 54
white guys that are faithful where are yall 45 min lonely country girl 1
Are masons and shriners saved ?? 45 min Rotarian and Maso... 132
God is Great 1 hr Guest 1,817
New constable in Finley 1 hr Concerned 73
Wreck on 104 19 hr MBA 7