Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#79403 Feb 12, 2013
MFer lets not forget the topic......

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79404 Feb 12, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Clan? What clan? Looks like the clan is slowly fading away.
Nope still here ...just quite sick of your BS and trying to muddle thru the crap. You only wish you and your other voices were all that was left. You make me sick..proclaiming justice for Karen when you ..little one are the most disrespectful of all. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79405 Feb 12, 2013
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lie, and I never make threats, just promises. Anyone can report, but they can only take action against registered users, so you're safe on your cell phone, rover.
First of all you don't lie. Get off of BNO. I haven't seen BNO do anything here.

Location hidden

#79406 Feb 12, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I could waste my time talking about a case I know nothing about, but pretend I do like you do, but rather than do that I would rather talk about the thrills you must get from living your whole life talking about a dead woman.
Sad really in so many ways, your life must really suck to have to have a dead woman spice it up for you
Have a nice day :)
You better go and find Veritus, because that is the one that talked about Karen's sex life and the pink poodle club.

Location hidden

#79407 Feb 12, 2013
JusMe3 wrote:
<quoted text> Nope still here ...just quite sick of your BS and trying to muddle thru the crap. You only wish you and your other voices were all that was left. You make me sick..proclaiming justice for Karen when you ..little one are the most disrespectful of all. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!
Wow! I see that you are back. I know what you are thinking sweetheart, but I am not unreal.

Location hidden

#79408 Feb 12, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I admit I do not get my jollies like you do talking about a dead woman, but myself I just find that sick
Just saying
Are you braindead or something? Most are thinking that I am you. Right now it isn't about Karen. It is about me being you dips$!rt.

Location hidden

#79409 Feb 12, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
Well said Dawg, it has been like this from the beginning and will continue through trial I am sure. I have come to the conclusion that Karen never enters this despicable persons mind, this is about some little freak getting its jollies. If there was anything resembling common sense or empathy the ignorance it takes such joy in displaying would never happen. The internet gives these little people a safe place to act out...sort of like they do in junior high.
So roll on my brothers and sisters and lets hear it for Justice for Karen. The arrest is coming and justice will be served.
You and red rover continue standing in the bushes with your little sweet treehouse. Hey can you to tell me what time David is leaving for work in the morning??

Location hidden

#79410 Feb 12, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%
It is sick that day after day people come on here and spread rumors and half truths about a murdered woman. They talk about her sex life and have no idea what she was really like....nor do I. But I do know that the sick and disturbed people that talk about all that are just trying to live their shallow lives through her murder
Now you have people coming out of the woodwork pretending they have inside information, when all they really have is a lust for posting rumors, one person really comes to mind, but I will not dignify him anymore by naming him.
So lets all stop posting here and let her rest in peace
Omg! A whole speech from you. That's amazing. I didn't know you had it in ya? Now I see see where you are going here. Unreal, i will not leave this thread. Not until I see that justice is done. You need to ask dawg about everything he knows about the Swifts.

Location hidden

#79411 Feb 12, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
MFer lets not forget the topic......
Yes, let us get back on topic about why you denied of explaining why you are not me.

Location hidden

#79412 Feb 12, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing your part? What part? LOL! You don't have a part and you can not report anything if you are not registered. So quit lying and trying to threaten others. You ate only making a fool of yourself!
Wolf Wolf!! STH UP DAWGGIE POO!!

Location hidden

#79413 Feb 12, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, this idiot doesn't know the meaning of respect. Any thread that goes to the top of the forum list is fair game. Prior to Karen Swift's murder, can someone point to a thread on the Dyersburg forum that has been trolled like this one? I haven't seen one, but honestly, I haven't looked. The trail leads from here to Holly Bobo's thread, then back to any of the Union City threads about Goodyear.
Maybe this will help others to understand....
Jeff Dunham, Controlled Chaos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IL357BrwK7cXX
At least Mr. Dunham is funny. There's nothing funny about our resident idiot. Jeff makes up a variety of characters and is the voice and brains behind the chaos.
I doubt if reporting the idiot will do any good. Topix has their terms of service and as long as the poster is not violating those terms, he can continue. Topix is also pretty defenseless against proxy use also. Topix can drop a cookie on you and ban your ip address if you're not using a proxy. But by using a proxy, you've circumvented Topix from knowing your actual ip. So reporting a post may get that post deleted after a day or so, but it does nothing to keep the proxy user from changing locations and continuing without missing a beat.
It was said a few minutes ago, "..so let's all quit posting here...". Why? Because the resident idiot says so? Now that's a crock. It's childish for someone to even suggest such a thing.
From the beginning of this thread it was the intent of jsywk, ginger and ummm who continually tried to derail any logical, intelligent discussion. Throw in all the alias' that have been added along the way and we are seeing the culmination of their efforts. Seems like all stops have been removed and shutting down this thread is a priority. Why? Because the lies, rumors and innuendos didn't get the desired results. The only following that developed was a following for the victim.
The "innocent until proven guilty" didn't fly either. This isn't a court of law. This is Topix. The rights of the accused is guaranteed in court, not here.
I will continue to state my opinion that this is a simple case of domestic homicide that became complex because the perp had a clue on how to mislead investigators. In the end he will be arrested, convicted and sentenced to a long term in the Tennessee Department of Corrections.
Tic Toc
I'd whether read Stormys long comments, than this s$!t.

Location hidden

#79414 Feb 12, 2013
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
are you in High School? or maybe a Baptist? must be one or the other...I bet it is a big responsibility to be so morally superior....
High school.

Location hidden

#79415 Feb 12, 2013
I see you reading spammer one. Come on out and quit hiding...

Location hidden

#79416 Feb 12, 2013
All of dawgs clan came out and gathered onto the mountain and did some howling tonight.
Whats you gonna do

Mountain Home, AR

#79417 Feb 12, 2013
_unreal_ I have a strong feeling you're ummie.
Whats you gonna do

Mountain Home, AR

#79418 Feb 12, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You better go and find Veritus, because that is the one that talked about Karen's sex life and the pink poodle club.
keep veritus off of here!!! lol how many computers do you have in your room?
j4ksoon

Tucker, GA

#79419 Feb 12, 2013
M-Fjones..I think that is correct. In a recent post u made reference to being Baptist. Please enlighten me on what u were saying here.

Location hidden

#79424 Feb 13, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is simple, people like you are on here day in and day out doing nothing but getting your cheap trills talking about her sex life, talking about her husband, and how if you were in charge you would have already solved it, when all you really are is bored housewives who have no clue what you are talking about. But that does not stop you.
Now tell me again about how since you shop at walmartand how this makes you sisters.........I love that line, you and about 5000 other women a day in just this one.
Too funny
Yes, 5000 women but one committed this crime.

Location hidden

#79425 Feb 13, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful it looks like you are attacking me, you might get banned ya know
Just saying that you are not me.

Calico Rock, AR

#79427 Feb 13, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful it looks like you are attacking me, you might get banned ya know
Do you know much about getting banned? Ummmmmmm has been on here since day one, and he hasn't been banned. Do you know Karen's boys, I feel you have an agenda on this thread attacking certain posters, I agree with you on one thing...this thread needs to be closed down for their sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexicans in Dyersburg 37 min Gomez 5
Murderer on mobile patrol 1 hr Honestly 16
Omg i just want an honest decient woman 3 hr redneck gurl 35
Okeena pool closed forever? 3 hr impulse 13
Transgender is a mental disorder 6 hr Maleia 61
jail taking weekenders 6 hr Honestly 3
NWA Midsouth 10 hr Submit 5
Browning st what is going on, police everywhere 16 hr Doc 10
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern Thu justahorriblethought 24
More from around the web