Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Bread and circuses ”

Since: Feb 13

Feed my sheep.

#79328 Feb 11, 2013
It's a wonder ummmmm hasn't been naturally selected by now.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79329 Feb 11, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it is all a lie
I understand
Have a nice day :)
It isn't a lie. You just don't know ole little one.

Location hidden

#79331 Feb 11, 2013
Passed your bedtime for school unreal.
bno

Manhattan, KS

#79332 Feb 11, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth??
Kind of lame, but if you are happy with it then be proud.
You are the reason they make trophies for just showing up now
That's the best you can do, pathetic. Go back to squeezing pimples.
bno

Manhattan, KS

#79333 Feb 11, 2013
Anybody remember who else on here always ended with "have a nice day"??

Location hidden

#79334 Feb 11, 2013
Garthok wrote:
It's a wonder ummmmm hasn't been naturally selected by now.
You look like a conehead loser to me.

Location hidden

#79335 Feb 11, 2013
bno wrote:
Hmmm??? Are we talking about the bushes incident? If not I can't remember.

Location hidden

#79336 Feb 11, 2013
bno wrote:
Yes, yes warmer??

Location hidden

#79338 Feb 11, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's so inspiring how you've learned to communicate so well with your obvious mental handicap.
Wow! For someone with only a few comments and is new around here we didn't properly introduce each other. For someone new on the scenes it seems like you have been reading a lot before you made your name. Even dawg recognizes that the ummmmmmmster is a lot smarter than you think. Well, let me introduce myself to you. I have seven m's in my name. I am the real ummmmmmm. I don't lie. I'm the only ummmmmmmster there is. You can call me Umx7. That has a good ring tone to my name conehead.

“Bread and circuses ”

Since: Feb 13

Feed my sheep.

#79339 Feb 11, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! For someone with only a few comments and is new around here we didn't properly introduce each other. For someone new on the scenes it seems like you have been reading a lot before you made your name. Even dawg recognizes that the ummmmmmmster is a lot smarter than you think. Well, let me introduce myself to you. I have seven m's in my name. I am the real ummmmmmm. I don't lie. I'm the only ummmmmmmster there is. You can call me Umx7. That has a good ring tone to my name conehead.
Everyone knows you ummmmm. You're the village idiot.

Location hidden

#79340 Feb 11, 2013
Garthok wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows you ummmmm. You're the village idiot.
Hey! BNO!! Sounds like we got some coneheads to bury in the bushes beside red rover that's in the bathroom window.
Mrs Tea

United States

#79341 Feb 11, 2013
To all the clan~ dont worry or respond to the idiot. We are still here. You are too. <3
heavens2mergatro id

Sioux City, IA

#79342 Feb 11, 2013
Garthok o_0 wth! Lol sounds sooo freakin corny so I'll call you Hunny Poo Poo instead.. there now, that seems much more fitting
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79346 Feb 12, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
To all the clan~ dont worry or respond to the idiot. We are still here. You are too. <3
Hey Mrs. T, looks like you've got a fresh dusting of snow coming your way. The last bit went north of me and this one is going south. We've only had one significant snowfall this year, kinda like last year. Plenty of rain though.
Stay safe and warm.

Location hidden

#79347 Feb 12, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
Clan? What clan? Looks like the clan is slowly fading away.

Location hidden

#79348 Feb 12, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it utter
The ummmmmmmster speaks all of the time.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79349 Feb 12, 2013
Good morning! I am hoping that the GJ is really hearing this case...fingers crossed. I would imagine the pressure is building for the poi, at least I hope so! He has had 513 days of wondering, worrying, and feverishly trying to convince everyone he didn't do it...I really hope it has been full of sleepless nights and paranoia. Justice can be a bi^%$ and she has her sights on you.
gypsyrose44

Jonesboro, AR

#79350 Feb 12, 2013
Whoever is posting all this crap is in need of a mental evaluation! I am serious this is a sick and disturbed person. It makes me scared for the well being of anyone who comes in contact with him. Ummmmmmm I don't know why you play the games that you do but that would be your business except for the fact you have decided to do it on the thread of a woman who has been murdered! You need to take a good, long look at why you do such things. Karen's life was taken and her children are without a mother and her parents without a daughter and you and I think ONLY you are making a mockery out of this! Do you know what you are going to have to answer for? You can put a stop to this vile behavior and let this thread get back to what it is suppose to be about. Karen and Karens memory deserve better then this foolishness! She deserves respect! Go somewhere else and play! As for me I refuse to even read anymore of your post until this craziness stops. I will no longer respond or read ANYTHING you or your many other personalities decide to put up here. It is a real shame that all this has been taken this far. I have read several post that makes me believe David has been posting as well and trying to use this thread to make it seem as if other people had it in for Karen. We all know that is far from the truth so that crap can stop to! You have to look at this murder for what it is and that is a woman wanting her freedom from a hell that had been built around her and she was getting it! Her husband simply couldn't handle it so HE and only HE was the last person to see her in the house that night. She didn't leave her home in the middle of the night with a child that was sick on her own free will! You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure any of this out! I am from Jonesboro and I am friends with people close to this situation and as time has gone by they are not afraid to say what they think anymore! The only thing holding all this back is the fact that they are making sure they have all evidence they need to convict. It is a sad day when women who just simply want a different life for themselves have to watch the person closest to them. Justice for Karen will come in time until then let this thread go back to being about Karen a beautiful woman with a lot to live for but that life taken from her and taken needlessly! Give Karen the respect she deserves!
j4ksoon

Tucker, GA

#79351 Feb 12, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth??
Kind of lame, but if you are happy with it then be proud.
You are the reason they make trophies for just showing up now
You are a complete idiot. If I were your parents I would lock you in the basement! You are a ppos.
Have a GREAT day ;)

United States

#79352 Feb 12, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! For someone with only a few comments and is new around here we didn't properly introduce each other. For someone new on the scenes it seems like you have been reading a lot before you made your name. Even dawg recognizes that the ummmmmmmster is a lot smarter than you think. Well, let me introduce myself to you. I have seven m's in my name. I am the real ummmmmmm. I don't lie. I'm the only ummmmmmmster there is. You can call me Umx7. That has a good ring tone to my name conehead.
LIAR LIAR. EVERYTHING IS LIES ON TOP OF LIES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosa Parks statue 18 min guest 5
No good looking women in Dyersburg? 21 min Amazed 5
dyersburg country mart 22 min grandma 2
Tear Down Mount Rushmore - Half Slave Owners 24 min I have adream 3
Confederate statue downtown 27 min guest 53
Nsk Maintenance? 1 hr Guest 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Alyssa76 11,066
Los portales- WARNING 5 hr conservative 48
Hometown Urgent Care 14 hr Guest 43

Dyersburg Jobs