Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79230 Feb 10, 2013
Im with you Dawg. I will not falter. Im here for J4K and its so obvious who is a troll and who isnt.
Also I have no desire to do any searches to feed the trolls. Oh and I am having a nice day!:)
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79232 Feb 10, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Im with you Dawg. I will not falter. Im here for J4K and its so obvious who is a troll and who isnt.
Also I have no desire to do any searches to feed the trolls. Oh and I am having a nice day!:)
Justice for Karen, the children and Johnson family.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79233 Feb 10, 2013
nandoo wrote:
What is a troll??
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#79234 Feb 10, 2013
just my thoughts wrote:
hummmmmmmmmmm anyone hear that a jury was chosen for the Swift case???? No arrest yet but a jury????? I hope it is true and that with no notice the arrest will be made.
Grand Jury apparently - which is what leads to one if they return the appropriate bill to do so. POI's and defense attorneys not "invited" to these. Well...sometimes the POI is - most likely if they don't already have an attorney for whatever reason. Witnesses to testify are present. Will be interesting to see who gets an "invitation" and who don't.
Mrs Tea

United States

#79235 Feb 10, 2013
Hi all!

Checking in to see if there's any updates. I hope her friends and kids are hanging in there. It must be so hard on them.I have to assume her immediate family is kept in the loop? J4 K!
Mrs Tea

United States

#79236 Feb 10, 2013
I also don't think the idiot is stupid either. He spends so much time online he probably creates viruses and malware that make people miserable. Jmo

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79238 Feb 10, 2013
If the shoe fits....

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/ˈtro&#650 ;l/,/ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#79239 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
If they come here for information, then they are as much in the dark as you are
Just saying
Have a nice day :)
I read the first page. A bunch of gray boxes asking questions? She has been missing since Oct? Hate to say it but it don't look good.
Some one needs to read newspapers.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#79242 Feb 10, 2013
nandoo wrote:
If the shoe fits....
In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/&#712;tro&#650 ;l/,/&#712;tr&#594;l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]
Sorry what is a troll?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Or is he mine?

#79243 Feb 10, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
I also don't think the idiot is stupid either. He spends so much time online he probably creates viruses and malware that make people miserable. Jmo
No, you don't believe that. Are you mad?
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79245 Feb 10, 2013
Mrs Tea wrote:
Hi all!
Checking in to see if there's any updates. I hope her friends and kids are hanging in there. It must be so hard on them.I have to assume her immediate family is kept in the loop? J4 K!
I know it's a daily thing for me, checking in. I would love to see some kind of update, but short of that, I'm satisfied with sharing my feelings with a few of you in the mean time.
For the family that we say we are here for, I would like to portray myself as someone who is genuinely here for them. It is meant to be a sincere form of condolence, not recess time on the playground. Please continue to ignore.
Sadly, the immediate family probably doesn't know much more than the rest of us do. The investigators seem intent on keeping the evidence under wraps. They have said all along that they would not release any information unless it would be beneficial to to the investigation. That usually means that they will release info from time to time to put pressure on the perp, playing a psychological game. And, investigators are known to put out false information. They are under no legal obligation to back up anything they choose to say.
Sure puts us in limbo.
I'm going to wait it out, regardless of the amount of time, or amount of bs.
As far as a Grand Jury being convened, it's that time of month, so it's a logical assumption that one will be in session, probably tomorrow. I'm not sure how much stock I want to put into Box's statements about a Special Grand Jury. He only said one was a possibility. When Box stated that a Special one could be convened to protect his deputies, that was a direct message to no one but the perp. Count on that. Box is aware of the firearms the perp owns, but is powerless in taking them ahead of time.

Ash Flat, AR

#79247 Feb 10, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's a daily thing for me, checking in. I would love to see some kind of update, but short of that, I'm satisfied with sharing my feelings with a few of you in the mean time.
For the family that we say we are here for, I would like to portray myself as someone who is genuinely here for them. It is meant to be a sincere form of condolence, not recess time on the playground. Please continue to ignore.
Sadly, the immediate family probably doesn't know much more than the rest of us do. The investigators seem intent on keeping the evidence under wraps. They have said all along that they would not release any information unless it would be beneficial to to the investigation. That usually means that they will release info from time to time to put pressure on the perp, playing a psychological game. And, investigators are known to put out false information. They are under no legal obligation to back up anything they choose to say.
Sure puts us in limbo.
I'm going to wait it out, regardless of the amount of time, or amount of bs.
As far as a Grand Jury being convened, it's that time of month, so it's a logical assumption that one will be in session, probably tomorrow. I'm not sure how much stock I want to put into Box's statements about a Special Grand Jury. He only said one was a possibility. When Box stated that a Special one could be convened to protect his deputies, that was a direct message to no one but the perp. Count on that. Box is aware of the firearms the perp owns, but is powerless in taking them ahead of time.
LOL Get the perp when he is using the john. Ummmmm says there is a window, they can jump through the window and catch him off guard. He might even be reading the State Gazette.
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79249 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow batman, people reading newspapers.
That is just wierd
Too bad weird is too long a word for you to spell considering your education. Go ask my mama for help. Your mom probably can't help you.

Those darn tipos!
Mrs Tea

United States

#79251 Feb 10, 2013
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad weird is too long a word for you to spell considering your education. Go ask my mama for help. Your mom probably can't help you.
Those darn tipos!
LOL! Good to see you GG! Maybe tomorrow will be the day we finally hear something?

When this trial starts it will be a relief/ closure to family not only to get answers but to have someone punished for this.
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79252 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL still buttsore I see. The difference is it is a typo, you misspelled Hypocrite
I see you just do not do Y's well
Do better
The "h" in hypocrite shouldn't be capitalized. But I'm sure you knew that considering your infinite wisdom.

Just another typo, I guess.
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79254 Feb 10, 2013
Lol Unreal....I AM a girl!

Your spelling mistakes do not bother me. I was just proving that you can't take your own medicine. Now stop whining like a petulant little boy.

Have a nice life :)

And Curtis

#79256 Feb 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="__Unreal quoted text>
Well that explains a lot, you are just another woman following me around.
Dont worry you are one of many
Send me your pic and I will see if you make the grade
Few do
Have a nice day :)[/QUOTE]Wow, you are a spelling bee person now??

And Curtis

#79257 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy cow batman, people reading newspapers.
That is just wierd
People read newspapers all of the time.
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79258 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains a lot, you are just another woman following me around.
Dont worry you are one of many
Send me your pic and I will see if you make the grade
Few do
It's ok to dream.
Hopeful

Searcy, AR

#79260 Feb 11, 2013
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Those darn tipos!
You are right in this case. Mama can't help. So sad really cause all children regardless of their age still need their mama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 8 min Alex Nicole 4,062
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 17 min _FLATLINE-------- 8,849
Dyersburg electric 38 min Rallo 3
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 44 min get it 33
open letter to dcso 1 hr guest 2
Open Letter to Tony Agresta @ Alvino's 2 hr pizza lover 24
School for Friday 2 hr Dr Phil 2
Rusty Burrow cleared 5 hr Lover 51
The FBI Should investigate the DPD 6 hr guest 127
Strippers for hire 10 hr been there done ... 11
who shot there self in newborn apartments this ... 20 hr Kris 10

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at February 26 at 12:45PM CST

Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:36AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
NFL 1:18 PM
Rams reportedly release DT Kendall Langford
Bleacher Report 1:28 PM
Kendall Langford Reportedly Released by Rams: Latest Details, Comments, Reaction
ESPN 2:24 PM
Rams cut DT Langford in cost-cutting move