Search for Missing Karen Swift

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79210 Feb 9, 2013
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
Meth is the common denominator in many, if not most violent crimes; abductions, rapes, homicides, etc..
http://www.wsmv.com/story/20012882/megan-shar...
Suspect pleads guilty to killing Tullahoma nursing student
WINCHESTER, TN (WSMV)-
A 37-year-old man suspected in the death of a Tullahoma nursing student pleaded guilty on Monday.
Donnie Jones, of Tullahoma, TN, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder without the possibility of parole for killing 24-year-old Megan Sharpton.
By taking the plea deal, Jones avoided the possibility of the death penalty.
ws
Interesting! Thanks wolf.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79211 Feb 10, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> While I was greeting everyone earlier..I didn't mean to leave you out! I must say I love your caring no nonsense way of posting!:-)
You left me out? LOL didnt notice, but thanks! I have learned so much from so many by reading this thread as I continue to pray for justice and the conviction of Karens murderer. The Karen I knew was sweet and kind, and funny. Her family deserves answers and to see justice.
I hope everyone has a great day!

Location hidden

#79213 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but this does nothing here except give you and the others people with no lives cheap thrills to talk about her sex life and her killer day after day. To me YOU do her no justice with any of this
Have a nice day :)
I get no thrills from this thread,have NEVER discussed her sex life. I wish this thread didnt exist. Yet it does and it gives those who loved her and those who want justice hope.
To me YOU are a sad lonely person who gets their thrills by being disrespectful.

Have a nice day!:)

Location hidden

#79216 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So if sick people like you did not post on it then it would not exsist. Get it????????? Or do I need to dumb it down wome more for you?
You are sick. The way you talk about Curtis's pictures and him.

Location hidden

#79217 Feb 10, 2013
and yet here you are posting.... I get it. Im no dummy. You have an agenda and it isnt working. No matter what you say this will not go away. If we make you so sick then stop reading this! People like me? You dont know me. You just want to argue and distract. I will no longer engage with you. You and UMMMMMMM can go create your own thread to play your games.

get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79218 Feb 10, 2013
just my thoughts wrote:
sorry grip I did not mean that in a mean way when I said can you prove it. I wish someone could prove something so that an arrest could be made. I guess it sounded like I was being a smart ass. Was not intended to be.
thanks jmt...no worries. i sounded like a smart aleck my own self lol. I agree about wishing we knew some proof of anything in this case.
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79219 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So if sick people like you did not post on it then it would not exsist. Get it????????? Or do I need to dumb it down wome more for you?
Hipocrite! Lol....Yet here you are posting on this thread.....
Have a nice life :)
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79220 Feb 10, 2013
nandoo...hey! I posted my last comment before I ever read yours. Great minds thinking alike and all.

And to EVERYONE...
Have a nice day!:)

Location hidden

#79221 Feb 10, 2013
Good morning! Seems I also spoke too soon. Unreal does have his own thread and its very telling. Talk about SICK people, and UMMMMMMM likes to play there too. I said I have learned a lot here and today was a great example. things are so much clearer now. We need to stop engaging it only feeds their thrills.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79222 Feb 10, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Good morning! Seems I also spoke too soon. Unreal does have his own thread and its very telling. Talk about SICK people, and UMMMMMMM likes to play there too. I said I have learned a lot here and today was a great example. things are so much clearer now. We need to stop engaging it only feeds their thrills.
Yeah, I see what you're talking about. That's just one of several unreal profiles that the idiot has made up. Maybe the profile gets banned and he has to create a new one, or something. Who knows what motivated this sick person.
As an example, you see the profile at the top of this page.....
Okay, then compare it to this profile....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsburgh-pa...
Different profiles, same person.
It goes well beyond those two profiles. Every profile that you see on that unreal thread are one person. It's mind boggling the effort this moron puts towards topix. Obviously, it has no life.
Imagine if all you did, day in and day out, was post on topix. Where would you post? Just on one forum, or one thread? No. It would take quite a bit of creativity, along with the excessive time to create the world in which this person lives.
From last night.....Holly Bobo thread......
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT...
......Hillbilly02 replies to Wolfscratch...
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>thanks wolf very interesting
From last night on this thread.....a reply to Wolfscratch's post....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/dyersburg-tn/...
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting! Thanks wolf.
Wolfscratch's post was about a murdered nursing student from eastern Tennessee. Her name was mentioned as Megan Sharpton. Her real name is Erika Megan Sharpton. When you look at the link to Holly Bobo's thread, look at the new profile.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsons-tn/TT...
The profile was created the month Erika's murderer was arrested.
The profiles are a dime a dozen. All it takes is the time and effort.
This is only the tip of the iceberg folks.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79228 Feb 10, 2013
My contention has always been that the idiot persona was just that. No one is THAT ignorant and computer literate at the same time.
I feel it's a damn shame that it would desecrate a thread for a murdered woman. But, as we see, it has no bounds and revels in its' ability to change names and locations to play games. It gets some kind of power kick out of "taking over" a thread. Such a small, little life for a small, little person.
It is what it is.
I intend to keep posting whether it's through it, over it, or around it. Anything except to it.
If you come to this thread and its' robo posting, just post Justice for Karen. The rest of us will respond in kind.
just my thoughts

Irving, TX

#79229 Feb 10, 2013
hummmmmmmmmmm anyone hear that a jury was chosen for the Swift case???? No arrest yet but a jury????? I hope it is true and that with no notice the arrest will be made.

Location hidden

#79230 Feb 10, 2013
Im with you Dawg. I will not falter. Im here for J4K and its so obvious who is a troll and who isnt.
Also I have no desire to do any searches to feed the trolls. Oh and I am having a nice day!:)
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79232 Feb 10, 2013
nandoo wrote:
Im with you Dawg. I will not falter. Im here for J4K and its so obvious who is a troll and who isnt.
Also I have no desire to do any searches to feed the trolls. Oh and I am having a nice day!:)
Justice for Karen, the children and Johnson family.

Location hidden

#79233 Feb 10, 2013
nandoo wrote:
What is a troll??
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#79234 Feb 10, 2013
just my thoughts wrote:
hummmmmmmmmmm anyone hear that a jury was chosen for the Swift case???? No arrest yet but a jury????? I hope it is true and that with no notice the arrest will be made.
Grand Jury apparently - which is what leads to one if they return the appropriate bill to do so. POI's and defense attorneys not "invited" to these. Well...sometimes the POI is - most likely if they don't already have an attorney for whatever reason. Witnesses to testify are present. Will be interesting to see who gets an "invitation" and who don't.
Mrs Tea

United States

#79235 Feb 10, 2013
Hi all!

Checking in to see if there's any updates. I hope her friends and kids are hanging in there. It must be so hard on them.I have to assume her immediate family is kept in the loop? J4 K!
Mrs Tea

United States

#79236 Feb 10, 2013
I also don't think the idiot is stupid either. He spends so much time online he probably creates viruses and malware that make people miserable. Jmo

Location hidden

#79238 Feb 10, 2013
If the shoe fits....

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.:/&#712;tro&#650 ;l/,/&#712;tr&#594;l/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]

“I am H.G's Sock”

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#79239 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
If they come here for information, then they are as much in the dark as you are
Just saying
I read the first page. A bunch of gray boxes asking questions? She has been missing since Oct? Hate to say it but it don't look good.
Some one needs to read newspapers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thug Life represent 31 min mikeStevenCBS2017 1
fight at bikini bottoms saturday 53 min guest 1
is there a spirm bank near dyersburg? 1 hr Guest 3
Karen Swift 1 hr Guest 34
You did this 3 hr Yep 2
Olivia naifeh 4 hr Mary 2
why are dyer county women so fat? 8 hr guest 16

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance