Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79195 Feb 9, 2013
I have read post by others stating the family should push LE and go to the media. I cant help but wonder if that isnt a good idea.
J4K

Location hidden

#79196 Feb 9, 2013
ICONS!!! HATE THEM!
Only God can judge. But apparently topix says we can too.
Hopeful

United States

#79197 Feb 9, 2013
The family is pushing for answers.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79198 Feb 9, 2013
Thanks JM you too! J4K ALWAYS!

OT-----
All I can say is the ground hog lied! Lol we didn't loose power the way our friends did and I'm thankful all is well. My sister is having the last laugh. She moved from here to Cocoa Beach a few years ago and doesn't miss a thing!

Location hidden

#79199 Feb 9, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
The family is pushing for answers.
That is GREAT. I know if it were my loved one I would push relentlessly. I hope the family gets answers soon.

Mountain Home, AR

#79200 Feb 9, 2013
TBI polygraph examiners perform hundreds polygraph examinations each year, with the vast majority of these exams being performed at the request of local law enforcement officials.

Did David take a polygraph test?
Hopeful

United States

#79201 Feb 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
TBI polygraph examiners perform hundreds polygraph examinations each year, with the vast majority of these exams being performed at the request of local law enforcement officials.
Did David take a polygraph test?
Nope
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79202 Feb 9, 2013
"TBI polygraph examiners perform hundreds polygraph examinations each year, with the vast majority of these exams being performed at the request of local law enforcement officials."

LOL
Word for word, second paragraph, last sentence.

http://www.tbi.tn.gov/Crime_invest/field_inve...
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79203 Feb 9, 2013
Elsewhere on that website...

Domestic violence offenses made up 52.1% of all Crimes Against Persons in 2011.

Domestic Violence Victims:
There were 96 murders reported in 2011, 15 remain unsolved.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79204 Feb 9, 2013
Of the 375 reported murders in Tennessee in 2011, 91 occurred between the hours of 12 am and 6 am.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#79205 Feb 9, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is GREAT. I know if it were my loved one I would push relentlessly. I hope the family gets answers soon.
While I was greeting everyone earlier..I didn't mean to leave you out! I must say I love your caring no nonsense way of posting!:-)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79206 Feb 9, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Q!! Can't leave you, RIT and MrsTea out!! Hope all is well..J4K
Hello JM. Glad to see you and the rest of our clan. I am hoping that everyone here came through the blizzard alright. Didn't Guest Cove live up north? Or do I have her confused with someone else. Everyone I know in the Boston/New York area have power and are doing alright. One friend near the water in Salem had a close call with flooding with this mornings high tide, but it seems the worst is the horrific shoveling. God bless the inventor of the snow blower!!

I see the dance of the dunce and been on for our entertainment....I think I prefer a blank screen!! There will be justice and there will always be people here to keep Karen lifted in thought and prayer, we really don't need the silliness to continue.
J4K ....maybe Monday.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#79207 Feb 9, 2013
Meth is the common denominator in many, if not most violent crimes; abductions, rapes, homicides, etc..

http://www.wsmv.com/story/20012882/megan-shar...

Suspect pleads guilty to killing Tullahoma nursing student

WINCHESTER, TN (WSMV)-
A 37-year-old man suspected in the death of a Tullahoma nursing student pleaded guilty on Monday.

Donnie Jones, of Tullahoma, TN, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder without the possibility of parole for killing 24-year-old Megan Sharpton.

By taking the plea deal, Jones avoided the possibility of the death penalty.

ws

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#79209 Feb 9, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello JM. Glad to see you and the rest of our clan. I am hoping that everyone here came through the blizzard alright. Didn't Guest Cove live up north? Or do I have her confused with someone else. Everyone I know in the Boston/New York area have power and are doing alright. One friend near the water in Salem had a close call with flooding with this mornings high tide, but it seems the worst is the horrific shoveling. God bless the inventor of the snow blower!!
I see the dance of the dunce and been on for our entertainment....I think I prefer a blank screen!! There will be justice and there will always be people here to keep Karen lifted in thought and prayer, we really don't need the silliness to continue.
J4K ....maybe Monday.
The silliness of a woman of her dunce will be dancing behind bars.

Location hidden

#79210 Feb 9, 2013
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
Meth is the common denominator in many, if not most violent crimes; abductions, rapes, homicides, etc..
http://www.wsmv.com/story/20012882/megan-shar...
Suspect pleads guilty to killing Tullahoma nursing student
WINCHESTER, TN (WSMV)-
A 37-year-old man suspected in the death of a Tullahoma nursing student pleaded guilty on Monday.
Donnie Jones, of Tullahoma, TN, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder without the possibility of parole for killing 24-year-old Megan Sharpton.
By taking the plea deal, Jones avoided the possibility of the death penalty.
ws
Interesting! Thanks wolf.

Location hidden

#79211 Feb 10, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> While I was greeting everyone earlier..I didn't mean to leave you out! I must say I love your caring no nonsense way of posting!:-)
You left me out? LOL didnt notice, but thanks! I have learned so much from so many by reading this thread as I continue to pray for justice and the conviction of Karens murderer. The Karen I knew was sweet and kind, and funny. Her family deserves answers and to see justice.
I hope everyone has a great day!

Location hidden

#79213 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but this does nothing here except give you and the others people with no lives cheap thrills to talk about her sex life and her killer day after day. To me YOU do her no justice with any of this
Have a nice day :)
I get no thrills from this thread,have NEVER discussed her sex life. I wish this thread didnt exist. Yet it does and it gives those who loved her and those who want justice hope.
To me YOU are a sad lonely person who gets their thrills by being disrespectful.

Have a nice day!:)

Location hidden

#79216 Feb 10, 2013
__Unreal__ wrote:
<quoted text>
So if sick people like you did not post on it then it would not exsist. Get it????????? Or do I need to dumb it down wome more for you?
Have a nice day :)
You are sick. The way you talk about Curtis's pictures and him.

Location hidden

#79217 Feb 10, 2013
and yet here you are posting.... I get it. Im no dummy. You have an agenda and it isnt working. No matter what you say this will not go away. If we make you so sick then stop reading this! People like me? You dont know me. You just want to argue and distract. I will no longer engage with you. You and UMMMMMMM can go create your own thread to play your games.

get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79218 Feb 10, 2013
just my thoughts wrote:
sorry grip I did not mean that in a mean way when I said can you prove it. I wish someone could prove something so that an arrest could be made. I guess it sounded like I was being a smart ass. Was not intended to be.
thanks jmt...no worries. i sounded like a smart aleck my own self lol. I agree about wishing we knew some proof of anything in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be Mayor of Dyersburg after the 2018 e... 5 min Guest 20
Dis, attorney Goodman or Horner ? 14 min Guest 14
Grand Jury meeting sooner than later 19 min Guest 52
Heather hinson 38 min donttryme 10
newbern drug problem 2 hr dirty harry 16
Tiffinne Runions 4 hr Youisnosey 3
Mexicans in Dyersburg 5 hr RacistWatchDog 43

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages