Search for Missing Karen Swift

Dyersburg, TN

#79180 Feb 8, 2013
What a joke

Memphis, TN

#79181 Feb 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
I would sure like to know who posted found dead on harness road before her body was even found ????sure seems strange !
Who is anon???
Someone with access possibly. There is some questions that needs to be answered. I noticed other comments from the beginning wasn't up to par. I could be wrong. The truth is that this comment from the beginning was right on target before the body was found. I would love to know who anon is to.

Memphis, TN

#79182 Feb 8, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, GG. Hope all is well in your world. We are pretty nice today, in the 60s and the tulips are blooming, but wow, looks like alot of the country is in the dead of winter! Stay snug and safe.
I would imagine that if there was a grain of truth anywhere on this thread, le has heard about it and checked it out. The Harness post is troubling and I bet they know exactly who posted it and where it came from. SS would have the juice to get Topix records if they wanted them, at least I would think so. It seems to me that you are right and most of the "new" posters and info are just more of the same....stir it up! It works pretty well, too! If I am not alert to what it happening, I have responded before I have had a chance to calm down. I am working on that. lol
There is a wander in most minds if LE is monitoring this and other Karen threads possibly. You bet that SS can get those records. I would want to question this anon on here like most of us would. Was it a guess or a right answer. We would ask again and again why?

Memphis, TN

#79183 Feb 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
What a joke
From what or who are you "referring" to?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79184 Feb 8, 2013
Let me see if I can post sensibly here.

It seems that this anon is a kind of person that maybe knew something. In respect to gg, I'm not going to call this person a killer! Lol! Now, we need to assume that if we could ask this person how did he/she know something like that. I do agree with this guest that I think that ss can get records here. I just wonder if they have been monitoring. I know that Jeff said he would not be. Maybe, the tbi/fbi/ss has taken a peak/look. Anyone scared? Who knows. Maybe someone will will respond about this. I would love to hear someone. Gg, gurst, que... anyone??

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Location hidden

#79185 Feb 8, 2013
Prayers to the people in the northeast. Three of my crewman is headed up toward that way to obsess the situation from the NOAA.

I'm going to obsess our situation for Sunday. There is a chance for severe weather in our area. I will give updates as time goes. We can't rule out tornadoes.
No2takingsides

Dyersburg, TN

#79186 Feb 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Prayers to the people in the northeast. Three of my crewman is headed up toward that way to obsess the situation from the NOAA.
I'm going to obsess our situation for Sunday. There is a chance for severe weather in our area. I will give updates as time goes. We can't rule out tornadoes.
I obsessed a situation one time.. got me in a mess of trouble too! Lol
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#79187 Feb 9, 2013
anon wrote:
Body found close to shady rest. True or false?
Here is anon stating another location of a body. Maybe this person just enjoys making up things and picked Harness Road as one of them in another post.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#79188 Feb 9, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Parody....
State Gazette
Dyersburg: A local man was found unconscious in the parking lot of Krogers this morning. Witnesses say the man approached a woman while flailing his arms wildly and babbling incoherently. The woman evidently found his diatribe offensive and knocked him out with one punch.
The man is under guard at the hospital as investigators wait to interview him. The woman is not being actively pursued as the store's security cameras show an act of self defense.
This story will be updated when more information comes available.
Needed a good laugh this morning and this hit the spot!!! Love ya Dawg!! Haven't been around much lately but I never stop praying J4K Love u too Super GG :-)
Hopeful

Dallas, TX

#79189 Feb 9, 2013
I think there was a small amount of remorse in that post.

Lakewood, WA

#79190 Feb 9, 2013
Kinda weird how the very first post was from a caring (anon) saying prayers for the family !
Then this person is guessing where her dead body is I don't think so que just seems kinda hooky I call bs anon knows something or someone.
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#79191 Feb 9, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is anon stating another location of a body. Maybe this person just enjoys making up things and picked Harness Road as one of them in another post.
Hey Q!! Can't leave you, RIT and MrsTea out!! Hope all is well..J4K
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#79192 Feb 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
Kinda weird how the very first post was from a caring (anon) saying prayers for the family !
Then this person is guessing where her dead body is I don't think so que just seems kinda hooky I call bs anon knows something or someone.
After she was found I did find the Harness Rd post kinda strange also! Maybe just a coincidence rumor...but strange none the less!!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#79193 Feb 9, 2013
Guest wrote:
I think it was strange too. But I also know that there could've been more than one "anon".
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#79194 Feb 9, 2013
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Q!! Can't leave you, RIT and MrsTea out!! Hope all is well..J4K
Back at ya JM! Hope you have a good weekend.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79195 Feb 9, 2013
I have read post by others stating the family should push LE and go to the media. I cant help but wonder if that isnt a good idea.
J4K

Location hidden

#79196 Feb 9, 2013
ICONS!!! HATE THEM!
Only God can judge. But apparently topix says we can too.
Hopeful

Dallas, TX

#79197 Feb 9, 2013
The family is pushing for answers.

Location hidden

#79198 Feb 9, 2013
Thanks JM you too! J4K ALWAYS!

OT-----
All I can say is the ground hog lied! Lol we didn't loose power the way our friends did and I'm thankful all is well. My sister is having the last laugh. She moved from here to Cocoa Beach a few years ago and doesn't miss a thing!

Location hidden

#79199 Feb 9, 2013
Hopeful wrote:
The family is pushing for answers.
That is GREAT. I know if it were my loved one I would push relentlessly. I hope the family gets answers soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does "IT" know who its' mother really is? 2 min Barb 2
recommendations on a good nightclub 6 min Guest 13
I am so jealous of Jade Allison 7 min Guest 3
Jeff Miller is a Murderer (Jun '14) 8 min Sheila 91
Dyersburg's Most Wanted (Oct '13) 17 min Guest 12
Jordan Murray 18 min Guest 9
Shooting of Shelby Drive 25 min Guest 4
bad company in trimble 7 hr hidden dragon 14
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search