Search for Missing Karen Swift
Mrs Tea

United States

#79167 Feb 8, 2013
Hi all!

Great posts on the phone pings and cell towers!

We are in the middle of a blizzard, those 60 degree temps sound like heaven!

United States

#79168 Feb 8, 2013
Mrs Tea,at 10:00 am this morning,there was no snow in Stafford Springs,Ct and already a foot in Ware,Ma.Looks like you are in a direct hit.Stay safe and saw where your state has an Emergency order in effect.Snowing like crazy here in Chicopee right now.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79169 Feb 8, 2013
Hi everyone. Just drifting through. I came to look at the weather maps because it hasn't warmed up here at all and the wind is blowing 20 mph. But nothing like the east coast. Boston is going to get hammered with ice and snow. The more ice they get at first means less snow overall, but the combination of the two can be worse if power lines start coming down.
I haven't seen anything new with the new names. More emphasis is being put on David posting here, but I don't see it. Earlier on I could see where he might have left a post or two but I've leaned more towards a friend of his. It hasn't been anything consistent, that's for sure. The rumor monger has run out of ammunition it seems and that's good. The thread isn't getting as many posts now, but at least the bs is at a minimum.
It's a drag not having information, but I still understand why it all is being kept under wraps.
Deal with the idiot the best you can. I still say that ignoring it is the best way, but each of you make that decision for yourself. You see that when given a half a chance the thread gets steered into Stupidville very quickly.
Hang in there. I do feel there will be an indictment and arrest. It's just a matter of time.
just my thoughts

Irving, TX

#79170 Feb 8, 2013
sorry grip I did not mean that in a mean way when I said can you prove it. I wish someone could prove something so that an arrest could be made. I guess it sounded like I was being a smart ass. Was not intended to be.
Mrs Tea

United States

#79171 Feb 8, 2013
Heres the link you asked for yesterday. What a pain topix was! Everytime I tried to post my post went to cyberspace andI ended up at the dyersburg general forum! I had to reset my phone...

Huffingtonpost.com/karen-swift-missing-clothi...

Thanks guest. Its really icy right now and not too much snow. So far so good. There is a driving ban, though.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79172 Feb 8, 2013
To all my friends north of me...pretty much all of you....Be careful, there is nothing that can't wait until the roads are safe. I'll be thinking of you and hoping to see a roll call over the next day!!!
God bless you.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#79173 Feb 8, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
To all my friends north of me...pretty much all of you....Be careful, there is nothing that can't wait until the roads are safe. I'll be thinking of you and hoping to see a roll call over the next day!!!
God bless you.
That's very thoughtful of you. It looks to be just the very northeast corner of the country that's getting hammered. It really isn't bad at all where I am. I could stand a little more warmth, but considering what we could have this time of year, it's just fine.
I watched some video on www.weather.com which is the Weather Center's website and it looks like the storm is still getting stronger. They're saying that Boston could top their record of 27 inches.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#79174 Feb 8, 2013
I saw the weather channel too...crazy bad up there. I miss snow at Christmas but the day after I am over it and glad I live in Texas. lol

I keep thinking about how long it has been since Karen was murdered and how much longer it may be before justice is served. Pretty daunting to think that it has been almost a year since her funeral. This poor family is in such a state of limbo, I would hate it. Heck, I do hate it! J4K

Little Rock, AR

#79175 Feb 8, 2013
Town of Stafford Springs,Ct sent out E-mails to residents stating they are expecting up tp 40 inches of snow thios week0ind.
When you dream

United States

#79176 Feb 8, 2013
This is an ongoing investigation with many twists and turns. In the end, the killer will be arrested.

Memphis, TN

#79177 Feb 8, 2013
I know that they will find info on her cell phones. The SS is the men to get this job done.

Memphis, TN

#79178 Feb 8, 2013
The GPS, cell phones, and other info that they have encounter. I'm hoping that the sheriff that got all of these organizations that he bring in.

Memphis, TN

#79179 Feb 8, 2013
All of you naysayers say that there isn't going to be an arrest are wrong. I have faith in this sheriff. He has proven well above the standards of doing things right.

Sioux City, IA

#79180 Feb 8, 2013
What a joke

Memphis, TN

#79181 Feb 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
I would sure like to know who posted found dead on harness road before her body was even found ????sure seems strange !
Who is anon???
Someone with access possibly. There is some questions that needs to be answered. I noticed other comments from the beginning wasn't up to par. I could be wrong. The truth is that this comment from the beginning was right on target before the body was found. I would love to know who anon is to.

Memphis, TN

#79182 Feb 8, 2013
Really in Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, GG. Hope all is well in your world. We are pretty nice today, in the 60s and the tulips are blooming, but wow, looks like alot of the country is in the dead of winter! Stay snug and safe.
I would imagine that if there was a grain of truth anywhere on this thread, le has heard about it and checked it out. The Harness post is troubling and I bet they know exactly who posted it and where it came from. SS would have the juice to get Topix records if they wanted them, at least I would think so. It seems to me that you are right and most of the "new" posters and info are just more of the same....stir it up! It works pretty well, too! If I am not alert to what it happening, I have responded before I have had a chance to calm down. I am working on that. lol
There is a wander in most minds if LE is monitoring this and other Karen threads possibly. You bet that SS can get those records. I would want to question this anon on here like most of us would. Was it a guess or a right answer. We would ask again and again why?

Memphis, TN

#79183 Feb 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
What a joke
From what or who are you "referring" to?

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79184 Feb 8, 2013
Let me see if I can post sensibly here.

It seems that this anon is a kind of person that maybe knew something. In respect to gg, I'm not going to call this person a killer! Lol! Now, we need to assume that if we could ask this person how did he/she know something like that. I do agree with this guest that I think that ss can get records here. I just wonder if they have been monitoring. I know that Jeff said he would not be. Maybe, the tbi/fbi/ss has taken a peak/look. Anyone scared? Who knows. Maybe someone will will respond about this. I would love to hear someone. Gg, gurst, que... anyone??

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#79185 Feb 8, 2013
Prayers to the people in the northeast. Three of my crewman is headed up toward that way to obsess the situation from the NOAA.

I'm going to obsess our situation for Sunday. There is a chance for severe weather in our area. I will give updates as time goes. We can't rule out tornadoes.
No2takingsides

Sioux City, IA

#79186 Feb 8, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Prayers to the people in the northeast. Three of my crewman is headed up toward that way to obsess the situation from the NOAA.
I'm going to obsess our situation for Sunday. There is a chance for severe weather in our area. I will give updates as time goes. We can't rule out tornadoes.
I obsessed a situation one time.. got me in a mess of trouble too! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child neglect 18 min guest 13
awoooo 4 hr Ok ok ok 16
NWA Midsouth 4 hr Saturday night fe... 51
Chopped liver 5 hr hi 2 you 2 14
hannah banana and lillie bug 6 hr Stephen willis 2
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 9 hr impulse 4,770
jimmy martindale 13 hr what the what 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages