get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79143 Feb 7, 2013
Take comments differently than most people huh? Why don't you try taking them HOW THEY ARE INTENDED???
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79144 Feb 7, 2013
get a grip wrote:
Take comments differently than most people huh? Why don't you try taking them HOW THEY ARE INTENDED???
Won't happen. I think it should be pretty clear to anyone that this is an intentional act, meant only to disrupt the thread.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#79145 Feb 7, 2013
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't happen. I think it should be pretty clear to anyone that this is an intentional act, meant only to disrupt the thread.
From this day forward. I refuse to respond. I just want to shake him.
Interesting info about the cell tower by the way.

Bossier City, LA

#79146 Feb 7, 2013
get a grip wrote:
guest....Where did you read the tower was Great River Road?
It's a long way from "at the river."
I did not say the tower was at great river road.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#79147 Feb 7, 2013
nandoo wrote:
<quoted text>
From this day forward. I refuse to respond. I just want to shake him.
Interesting info about the cell tower by the way.
I'd do much more, so I don't need to know who it is or anything about it. I'll let Karma take care of it.
For me it was a revelation finding the cell tower across from the cross and cemetery. I don't know what it means because we don't have good info to work with. It was said that the phone pinged "at the river" but we can assume that because that was/is the home cell tower for everyone in that immediate area.
As Karen made her way home from the Farms and B's, she probably went through three or four different towers depending on where the B's live and where the little one was staying. But eventually that night, her phone would have pinged "at the river" cell tower.
I'm shying away from the perp taking the battery out of Karen's phone because where he ended up taking her was nearly under the home cell tower. The cell pings wouldn't have shown any movement by the phone anyway, unless it was being actively tracked via gps in real time. There was no need for authorities to be tracking Karen the morning she disappeared, so the battery is a moot item. Possibly the perp thought he was being slick and covering tracks and hadn't taken the time to think about where the cell tower was.
At one time, Box had said the phones hadn't been recovered, then later, he did acknowledge their recovery. We don't know when and where.
If you felt your husband was trying to do some funny stuff with your phone, would you be able to hide it in your house, somewhere it couldn't be found? I think I could.
It's very possible that Karen did just that and they stayed hidden until a warrant was secured for a search of the home.
All I know now is that I can quit thinking about the phone pinging at the river.
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79148 Feb 7, 2013
guest i see that I misread your post about Great River Road. My apologies. However, where did you get the information that Kthe activity at G.R.R. was due to Karen's clothes being found there? It is still a long way off from the tower, the cemetery, and the Swift's home. I don't recall reading anywhere that her clothes (or anything else) was found on or near Great River Road.

And I do believe that same Great River Road is right on the way to Bytheville AR.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#79149 Feb 7, 2013
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
If you go to the bottom of the hill at the Obion River, then you'll lose reception with a cell phone.
Are you saying where Karen was found, her phone wouldn't have signal???

Location hidden

#79150 Feb 7, 2013
get a grip wrote:
guest i see that I misread your post about Great River Road. My apologies. However, where did you get the information that Kthe activity at G.R.R. was due to Karen's clothes being found there? It is still a long way off from the tower, the cemetery, and the Swift's home. I don't recall reading anywhere that her clothes (or anything else) was found on or near Great River Road.
And I do believe that same Great River Road is right on the way to Bytheville AR.
About 20 minutes?
get a grip

Little Rock, AR

#79151 Feb 7, 2013
silver, hey. If you're on I-55 i would say that G.R.Road is closer to Blytheville than dyersburg.
At least half and half. But i still don't know why guest posted that Karen's clothes were found there. I've not heard or read that. strange that her body and final resting place, the tower and phone pings, her clothing, her vehicle and her home are all within a couple miles apart but that other clothes were supposedly found 20 miles away....even someone else who has been questioned, Hogshooter, was within that 2 or 3 mile radius.2

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#79152 Feb 7, 2013
silver silverado wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying where Karen was found, her phone wouldn't have signal???
No, what I'm saying is when you go down the hill at the bridge, you lose connection of any cell phone. You can get reception at the top.

Bossier City, LA

#79153 Feb 7, 2013
get a grip wrote:
silver, hey. If you're on I-55 i would say that G.R.Road is closer to Blytheville than dyersburg.
At least half and half. But i still don't know why guest posted that Karen's clothes were found there. I've not heard or read that. strange that her body and final resting place, the tower and phone pings, her clothing, her vehicle and her home are all within a couple miles apart but that other clothes were supposedly found 20 miles away....even someone else who has been questioned, Hogshooter, was within that 2 or 3 mile radius.2
It was not her clothing. Clothes were found down by whites lake off of great river road but they were not Karen's. But that was why dcsd were searching that area. They did not know whose clothing it was at that time.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#79154 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>It was not her clothing. Clothes were found down by whites lake off of great river road but they were not Karen's. But that was why dcsd were searching that area. They did not know whose clothing it was at that time.
Then what was the dna from that matched up mitochondrial?
Wondering

Searcy, AR

#79155 Feb 7, 2013
David and the neighbor that saw the car at 5:30 in the morning work at the same place. I am sure David would have known neighbor had to work that morning and would have known what time he was leaving. The car was in a convenient location at just the convenient time. Hmmm
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#79156 Feb 7, 2013
Wondering wrote:
David and the neighbor that saw the car at 5:30 in the morning work at the same place. I am sure David would have known neighbor had to work that morning and would have known what time he was leaving. The car was in a convenient location at just the convenient time. Hmmm
They do? I thought one of them worked at Nucor or something like that and the other at Tenaris?

Bossier City, LA

#79157 Feb 7, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what was the dna from that matched up mitochondrial?
Clothing found in the brush close to the car.
Yesss

Blytheville, AR

#79158 Feb 8, 2013
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
They do? I thought one of them worked at Nucor or something like that and the other at Tenaris?
nucor and tenaris are right close to each other worn about the same hoirs

Jackson, TN

#79159 Feb 8, 2013
silver silverado wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying where Karen was found, her phone wouldn't have signal???
It is bad service through that area i think neartest tower for that wat is Lake county. I think her phones pinged towards the river and David WAS told. They searched the area found nothing so that means the killer was not being watched and planted her clothes at the river to throw them off so they would be searching in that area instead by the cross. If they would have used the searched dogs by the cross her body would have been found earlier. The weather and the animals would have never gotten to her body.

Lakewood, WA

#79160 Feb 8, 2013
I would sure like to know who posted found dead on harness road before her body was even found ????sure seems strange !
Who is anon???

Location hidden

#79161 Feb 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
I would sure like to know who posted found dead on harness road before her body was even found ????sure seems strange !
Who is anon???
David Swift
just my thoughts

Irving, TX

#79162 Feb 8, 2013
can you prove that????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
again Roger and his bit April scared 2 hr Tammy 6
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 2 hr Analog man 273
wife swap Dyersburg (Apr '12) 3 hr lol 50
Android Hacking 5 hr Ex Verizon user 4
News Three Dead in Dyersburg Shooting (Aug '09) 6 hr friend 167
DHS classmates that lost their lives (Nov '12) 7 hr guest 119
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 7 hr mayor of my business 8,987
Shocked...Not 12 hr Guest 35
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 18 hr jus wondering 62

Personal Finance